PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Direct, November 2015

Jeff
13th November 2015, 12:04 AM
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/11-12-2015/#/video-1ndirect

Huge bombs dropped in this one. Glad to finally hear more info on the new Zelda. Speaking of which, TP HD is great news even though we already knew about it. Twilight Princess is probably my favorite Zelda game. No word on if the beginning of the game was streamlined, that was always a huge issue, but if it is, I'm sold.

Oh yeah, and freaking Pokemon RBY on VC! Supposedly it will be identical to the originals, with the link cable emulated through wireless, and will even include the infamous glitches. Not sure how that will work considering some glitches corrupted the game.

Plenty of other huge announcements like Cloud in Smash, but the two I mentioned were the big ones for me.

So, looks like 2016 is not going to be easy on the wallet.

Roy Karrde
13th November 2015, 12:31 AM
Don't forget the Wolf Link Amiibo! Or the female Link! Or that Mother 3 is being ported to Wii U VC in Japan! So much awesomeness!!! It has finally convinced me to get a WiiU!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th November 2015, 06:16 AM
Thumbs up for Star Fox Zero Wii U! Looks like some nice additions to Star Fox 64. And more.

firepokemon
13th November 2015, 05:09 PM
Maybe I can finally get my Cinnabar Island gym badge.

Blademaster
13th November 2015, 11:42 PM
Cloud in Smash

...What.

Duffy
15th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Or that Mother 3 is being ported to Wii U VC in Japan!

...What.

Knight of Time
15th November 2015, 01:11 PM
I was wondering if Pokemon RBY would be coming to the 3DS VC...but now that I see that they are, I honestly don't know yet if I'm going to get any of them.

But being more of a Zelda fan than a Pokemon fan (just a little bit more), I have to give my two cents to the stuff I noticed that caught my eye. In regards to Twilight Princess HD, while it sounds very interesting, I'm anxious to see what the new stuff in this game will be (besides that it's going to be based on the GC version of Twilight Princess, and not the Wii version). The female version of Link is cute, I'll say that. But personally, a part of me wishes her name was Linka, not Linkle (the former was used for the planeteer on Captain Planet whose ring had the power of wind).

On a side note, for any of you guys with a Wii U who are living in Europe, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are coming to the Wii U VC (we'll see if we get the two games on VC here in North America).

classy_cat18
16th November 2015, 02:05 AM
I dunno who I'm more jealous of. Japan for getting Mother 3 for VC, or Europe for Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (they're also getting a special edition of Bravely Second, WTF).