PDA

View Full Version : Hi people! I'm Link!

Link
18th November 2015, 01:51 PM
I hope you guys have a great holiday. I have lost my first pokemon x game for good and had to purchase another pokemon X game 6 months later. I love pokemon and have always wanted to be here with you elite crew, at the very least with knowledgeable pokemon trainers. I am going to be posting on and off on these forums since I got a new job. I am applying for jobs left and right and am looking for a part time job with flexible hours. I have applied to Pizza Hut and Dick's Sporting Goods, but the only one to call me back was the latter store. Anyways, I hope each and every one here has a good, healthy Thanksgiving coming up! I will, too. Catch you men and women later!

Lady Vulpix
18th November 2015, 04:40 PM
Welcome!

We don't have Thanksgiving here, but I hope you enjoy yours. As for your Pokemon X game, if it was registered you should have been able to download it for free. I re-downloaded one of my games when I had to change my SD card.

Good luck with your new job, and see you around!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th November 2015, 02:57 AM
Hi Link. Welcome aboard.

Sorry, I don't have Thanksgiving either, but happy holidays to all who celebrate it.

Knight of Time
19th November 2015, 05:53 PM
How interesting...a new member who has the same name as my favourite video game character.

Welcome, Link. I already celebrated Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian; ours occurs in October), but I do hope you get to enjoy yours.

Good luck on the job search...if you do get something, please don't hesitate to let us know. We do enjoy hearing real life success stories here, as long as they're good ones.

Lady Vulpix
20th November 2015, 07:36 AM
This is rather funny. I think Link expected everyone on TPM to live in the USA, and none of the people who have replied so far do.

Drago
20th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Hello, Link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPgS8eDO8v0).

Blademaster
20th November 2015, 09:25 PM
I live in the states, but we're getting cheated out of a turkey this year. :(

On the plus side, we're going to have sushi instead. There's a nice little sushi place not far from here. Fair tradeoff, if you ask me.