PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to everyone here!!

Link
25th December 2015, 06:03 AM
I hope you people get some good presents this Christmas. I have gotten stuff that would make me very happy and I hope you guys/women do as well. I also want to wish anyone here a very special holiday and, also, a very happy new year!! I want to get as many things as possible, however, a guy can dream that he gets a lot of stuff, even if he doesn't get much!! :)

The presents I get will be a card, some candy that I got yesterday, and, hopefully, enough money to aid me in my purchase for a New Nintendo 3ds XL, which is something that I have been wanting for a LONG time.

I wish everyone the best here on this special holiday!!

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2015, 07:27 AM
I feel left out because no one here posts good wishes for my holidays... :\ But I hope everyone who's celebrating anything has a good time. And that everyone who isn't celebrating anything has a good time too, because a good time is always a good thing to have. :)

Magmar
25th December 2015, 08:52 AM
Hey Gabi! I'm not sure which holidays you celebrate, as there are so very many at this time of year. However, whatever you celebrate, and with whomever, I hope it's a lovely day(s)!

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2015, 10:07 AM
Hey Gabi! I'm not sure which holidays you celebrate, as there are so very many at this time of year. However, whatever you celebrate, and with whomever, I hope it's a lovely day(s)!

Thanks, Barry! I'm not celebrating anything right now, but since it's a national holiday, I'm enjoying a day off work. My family celebrates pesach (passover), rosh hashana (Jewish New Year) and Iom Kipur (forgiveness day). I usually try to light candles during hannukah, but I couldn't even find the candles in the supermarket this year. Maybe next year I'll look for a specialized store.

Knight of Time
25th December 2015, 11:23 AM
Hey Gabi, even though I've known for years that you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're enjoying your day off today.

Sorry to hear about the candle shortage though; that just doesn't make sense that they would run out of them around this time of year. I'm guessing they must have been really popular in Buenos Aires this month?

Anyway, I didn't get that much for Christmas, but then again, I didn't ask for much either. But some things that I got that stood out were Super Mario Maker for the Wii U, a DVD of the movie Pixels, and a couple of Legend of Zelda-themed puzzles (both of them have 550 pieces; one of them is of a map of Hyrule and the other is a Wind Waker-themed puzzle).

Hope everyone here is having a great day, whether Christmas is celebrated or not.

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2015, 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear about the candle shortage though; that just doesn't make sense that they would run out of them around this time of year. I'm guessing they must have been really popular in Buenos Aires this month?More like so impopular they didn't even bother putting them on sale. They had to take a lot of things off the shelves to make room for all the Christmas decorations, sweet breads and puddings.

Link
25th December 2015, 05:46 PM
Hey Gabi, even though I've known for years that you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you're enjoying your day off today.

Sorry to hear about the candle shortage though; that just doesn't make sense that they would run out of them around this time of year. I'm guessing they must have been really popular in Buenos Aires this month?

Anyway, I didn't get that much for Christmas, but then again, I didn't ask for much either. But some things that I got that stood out were Super Mario Maker for the Wii U, a DVD of the movie Pixels, and a couple of Legend of Zelda-themed puzzles (both of them have 550 pieces; one of them is of a map of Hyrule and the other is a Wind Waker-themed puzzle).

Hope everyone here is having a great day, whether Christmas is celebrated or not.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Blademaster
26th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Merry Christmas or whatever shitty pagan holiday you celebrate!

I got a fucking Wii U with SSB4 and Splatoon pre-installed! :hellyeah:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th December 2015, 12:11 AM
Happy holidays everyone!

I got books, a scarf, and mother fixed my old bear.

I gave an album of Tarja Turunen to my mother. It was recorded in Luna Park, Buenos Aires so there's a nice connection to Gabi ;)

shazza
26th December 2015, 02:13 AM
Merry Christmas, TPM!

classy_cat18
26th December 2015, 10:07 AM
Merry Christmas or whatever shitty pagan holiday you celebrate!

I got a fucking Wii U with SSB4 and Splatoon pre-installed! :hellyeah:

ANOTHER SPLATOON PLAYER! Roy Karrde and I also have the game, we should try to get in an online match together!

Lady Vulpix
27th December 2015, 08:56 AM
Happy holidays everyone!

I got books, a scarf, and mother fixed my old bear.

I gave an album of Tarja Turunen to my mother. It was recorded in Luna Park, Buenos Aires so there's a nice connection to Gabi ;)
Oh, nice! I didn't know Tarja Turunen had been here. The only Finns I know who have played/sung here are Nightwish. It would be nice to see more.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th December 2015, 08:51 AM
Well, Tarja Turunen was with Nightwish until 2005. Then they hired Swedish Anette Olzon and now they have Floor Jansen from the Netherlands. But the album in question was newer stuff, from Tarja's solo career after Nightwish.

Blademaster
28th December 2015, 11:01 AM
ANOTHER SPLATOON PLAYER! Roy Karrde and I also have the game, we should try to get in an online match together!

Okay why not? I'll post my Wii U code thingamajigger in the Friend Code thread or whatever it's called later.

Blademaster
14th January 2016, 06:49 AM
Two weeks later is still later. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21574&page=2&p=611156&viewfull=1#post611156)