PDA

View Full Version : I'll take requests

Flareon-trainer
7th May 2003, 02:10 PM
Request as much as you like! If I get it done, I get it done. If I don't, I don't. I don't care anymore!!

Currently working on:

NO RULES!
Request as much as you want, though it might affect how many will actually get done. I may only pick two to do out of five requests from a requester, or I may do all five. It depends on my mood and free time.

Samples of my art:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~dykesk/cathy/

Requests that I've done can be found in:
http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyfurries/
http://www.side7.com/art/karerosa/gallery.html

The second one is for coloured pictures as the quality will be higher there than in Yahoo(sometimes).

Nuriko
7th May 2003, 03:51 PM
Ee! I just adore your art to death! ^_^ Can you draw a picture for me, pretty please?

Um... can you draw a girl for me, who's fairly tall and looks about 15 or so? She has long, foresty green hair that's tied up in ponytail, which reaches down to a bit below her shoulders, and has long bangs, if any of that makes sence. ^^; She also has large green eyes (which aren't quite as dark as her hair) and her skin is fairly light. Um.. she should be wearing a blouse and slightly tight shorts, the blouse is about the colour of her eyes, but the shorts are a lot darker. She's wearing a heavy jacket overtop though (which is unzipped) and it looks kinda... oddly misplaced. Like, doesn't go with the rest of what she's wearing at all. She should have a ticked off/upset kinda expression. ^^;

Can you pleeeaaase give that a try for me? I really like your style... Anything I didn't mention is up to you, so you're free to experiment a bit...

Um, if that's too hard, can you just draw my character, Hoshi? He should be easy. He's basically a greyish purple kitten with a large fluffy tail, large ears, and big green eyes. He has a crescent moon on his forehead (which facis the right), and lil' yellow stars scattered throughought his body.

Whichever one you do, I will never be more thankful. ^_^ Thankyou so much just for even talking the time to try them out... if you can't do either of them though, that's okay, I understand completely. ^^;

Either way, thanks in advance...

Seta
7th May 2003, 04:11 PM
WOW....you're really good. I can draw humans but i have trouble with animals. Can you draw a Milotic batteling against a Gyrados in a water type arena...kind of like the one that was in the water pokemon tournament thing in the show...with the 3 legendary birds flying overhead in the distance. You can use your imagination to make the picture look how you want it to, or you can PM me and ill try to give more details....

AshsBabyLapras
8th May 2003, 01:49 AM
F-t, you're still one of my absolute favourite artists ever. :D I'll request a few things... just pick whichever one you like. ^^

First up, what I'd like most is a picture of Ash and a female trainer. (I'll edit and attach a picture of her soon, so you know what she looks like.) The pose is entirely up to you, but I would like them to be posed as a couple, please. ^^;;

If you don't feel like doing that... Ash petting an Espeon with ice-blue eyes would be really great too. You can have him standing, sitting, kneeling by her, it's your call - whatever's easiest for you.

If you don't feel like drawing humans at all (after all, you've done absolutely gorgeous Ash pictures for me before... ^^), then I'd like a picture of a large female Arcanine, sitting tall and looking dignified and bold, with a little female Cyndaquil sitting beside her, looking up at the Arcanine admiringly.

Thanks so much in advance, I'd love it if you'd be willing to do any of these for me! I'd really appreciate it... oh, by the way - if you're still interested in an art trade, I'd be happy to draw something for you, too! ^_^

Gligar_Man
8th May 2003, 01:59 AM
mines simple... gligar killing pikachu

Flareon-trainer
8th May 2003, 02:07 PM
Hoshi, the cute! I have finished three so far(both of Nuriko's and Seta's[you don't give easy requests, do you?]), including this one but only Hoshi ended up in colour. I haven't started on any others yet. (ABL! *^_^* I'd like to see that pic when it's up! Age? Height? Build?)

Your pictures are up, Nuriko and Seta!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sandslash and Ninetails
8th May 2003, 03:10 PM
Would you mind drawing me a picture of an all white cat giving a thumbs-up? ^^; If you would rather draw Pokemon, then a Meowth instead. ^_~

Fire Pokemon Master
9th May 2003, 11:09 AM
Would you mind drawing my team? its below pwetty please? thx in advance

PSSSS: all in one picture like leaning against each other

AshsBabyLapras
10th May 2003, 03:49 AM
Here's the picture of that female trainer for you, F-t. You can make her hair a little longer if you want, it should be around halfway down her thighs. And in case you were wondering, yes, that's the Espeon I mentioned in my other request. ^^

For the trade picture, could I draw you an Aisunoji? It's adorable and I'd love to give it a try! ^_^

Jay
10th May 2003, 06:07 AM
Your art is amazing! ^_^ Very nice work

I would absolutely love it if you drew me two Shroomish and a Breloom playing (not battling). Could it be done in a lush green forest? Hope it isn't too much trouble. Thank you very much ^^

Nuriko
10th May 2003, 10:35 AM
Wa, you didn't have to do both of them! o.o; I told you to choose! ^^; Oh well, too late now... sorry if I took long to reply, I've been away from the computer for awhile, so I havn't seen them yet...

But oh my gosh, Hoshi is sooo cute! *huggles* I just love his eyes and face especially, and I love his pose too, how he's cocking his head to one side... ^_^ Thanks so much! Oh, and I just adore the girl, even though it's not coloured. ^^ I wish I could draw that good... her pose and expression is too cute! ^_^ It's just how I pictured her. Thanks you so much!

Oh, good job with Seta's request, too. ^^; And good luck with all your other ones. ^^

God of Fire
10th May 2003, 11:18 AM
I'll try to make mine simple. All I want is a lineart picture of a Groudon taking a nap, he looks quite harmless. Thanks if you take on this request.

By the way, your art is really good!

cutepika
11th May 2003, 11:46 AM
hello. I'm new and I was just wondering if you could draw a pichu for me. I can draw the other evolutions pretty well. thanks!!!

Flareon-trainer
11th May 2003, 02:03 PM
Gligar_Man, I've tried to do your request but I couldn't come up with anything convincing. It's not in me to draw that. Perhaps another that doesn't involve killing?

AshsBabyLapras, I've finished my half of the trade. The better copy is on my Side7 gallery. Expect to see your first request up before the end of the day(b/w copy). I won't be doing your third one, I hope you don't mind.

Hello cutepika. I'll get to yours, ok? Pichu's no problem. About those other evolutions, good for you! ^_^

{Edit} Your welcome, Nuriko and thank-you! I like good-luck :)
{Edit2} AshsBabyLapras, I've done your first request. It's in my Yahoo gallery(link's on first post)

AshsBabyLapras
12th May 2003, 02:26 AM
Aii! *squeal* F-t, you've outdone yourself, these are too adorable for words! Oh, thank you so much, I didn't expect you'd do more than one for me, I just wanted to give you some options. ^^; These are just lovely, you're so wonderfully talented!

You make Ash look so handsome! He seems just a little older in the Espeon picture, which is really great... *grin* I love the way you've drawn Espeon, she looks so adorable! That's even more perfect than I imagined, I love the poses you've done! Ash's eyes look so gorgeous, his expression is just... awww! As always, your colouring and shading is fantastic. (Though you didn't have to colour it for me! Another big thank you!) It's a brilliant picture! ^_^

Ash with this girl... oh, that's just too kawaii! It's so well drawn! Most of all, I think I like her expression... it suits her perfectly. *grin* I love the way you've drawn her hair, too - she looks so pretty! And Ash... aii, he looks as adorable as ever, of course! Actually, he seems a little older in this picture too, and he looks fantastic! The pose is just what I was looking for... you're so clever! Really lovely work! ^-^

*hug* I can't possibly thank you enough, F-t! I'll make sure I try my hardest for your return picture, you definitely deserve it. I'm so, so sorry it's taking me a while - I have two big tests coming up in the next few days... ><;; Oh, and before I go ahead and finish it up, would you prefer it coloured on the computer or done in coloured pencil?

Again, thank you sooo much!! I really appreciate it! ^__^

Gligar_Man
12th May 2003, 05:36 AM
ok just a gligar but a bizzare one of some sort... :D that would do fine, be creative... and dont make its tongue sticking out, lol

Phoenixsong
12th May 2003, 04:22 PM
O.O Wow... those are absolutely awesome. Ah... you have quite a few requests, but if you can possibly manage to squeeze mine in, I'd be eternally grateful. Ah... not sure what I want so I'll give you a few options (lots of people seem to be doing that, lol)
either-
Bakura Ryou (you know, from Yu-gi-oh) holding a Pokeball with a Blaziken and a Jolteon standing next to him, all of them looking all happy and friendly and all that shtuff... um, if you do know what I'm talking about, could you please make sure it's not the evil Bakura? And if you have no clue who the heck Bakura is... well, tell me and I'll attach a pic. I'd do it now, but I'm lazy and would rather not do it if I don't have to. XD

or-
a Jolteon and an Espeon kind of glaring at one another, maybe looking like they're going to battle or something.

or-
just a Torchic and a Mudkip, extra cute and doing whatever, but make the Torchic have a black bandana, tied around the front, and give the Mudkip a red one that's tied around the back.

I really don't care which one you do... you really shouldn't feel obligated to do them all, like you have been, which is INCREDIBLY generous of you, by the way, but you can if you really want, I suppose. Thank you so much in advance, F_t!

Flareon-trainer
12th May 2003, 11:38 PM
I'm almost done with Sandslash and Ninetails's white cat.

Thanks, AshsBabyLapras! All the pictures I used for reference were of older people! My initial intention was to draw Ash as a ten-year old boy... but I'm glad that you like them anyway! Google Image Search is my friend. ^_^

*hug* I can't possibly thank you enough, F-t! I'll make sure I try my hardest for your return picture, you definitely deserve it. I'm so, so sorry it's taking me a while - I have two big tests coming up in the next few days... ><;; Oh, and before I go ahead and finish it up, would you prefer it coloured on the computer or done in coloured pencil?

*blush* Uh... *n_n* *thinks* It's not much... but please enjoy them.

Coloured pencil sounds great! Time's not a problem; good things are worth waiting for, right? Thank-you so much! *wonders* I wonder what it'll look like? *excited* Yay! ^_^

Phoenixsong, I'll see what I can do. I know who Bakura is, so no reference picture is needed. It may take me at least six days to work through the backlog of requests to get to yours.

I'm really sleepy now, so, good-night! *sleeps and dreams of drawing good pictures*

Wolfsong
13th May 2003, 11:50 AM
I hope you are still taking requests. If so could you do one of my umbreon, colored if possible? If not, I understand. Here is a small description of him if you need it.

Kovu is a fun loving guy. Kovu has a scar cutting down the right side of his face and across his eye. I was the result of a battle with a crazed granbull. People who don't know him are a little nervous when they first see him because the scar makes him look fiercer than he is. Add to the fact, he's a dark type... He is actually a pretty nice guy and enjoys hanging out with his friends. however he doesn't care much for granbulls. He has brown eyes and a picture of him can be found in the adopted pokes link in my sig.

Mild_Altaria
13th May 2003, 05:08 PM
Wow, you are good. I would like an Altaria flying in the sky with clouds in the background. I will put it in my signature. Thanks

Flareon-trainer
14th May 2003, 12:30 PM
To Fire Pokemon Master and Sandslash and Ninetails, Expect your requests up before the end of the day.

Not to worry Nala98, I'm still taking requests.

Darien Shields
14th May 2003, 05:46 PM
I never realised so many people are taking requests 0_0, I figured they'd just do some from the official topic... Well, I hope I'm not being greedy, but I'm gonna ask you the same thing thing I asked Nuriko for, 'cause I figure I've got more chance of one of you getting enough time to do it I f I ask two. But, I'm all humble and stuff, 'cause you're good at this and I'm not. Please, use me as your punching bag if you want, 'cause if I was me with your skills, and I saw regular me, I'd punch him. Well, that doesn't make sense, but all the same... Pweese?

(Note, this is my post from the ORT, modified)
The pokemon is a fakemon, and she's a cross of Chaaremu (Medicham, I think) and Celebii. This mainly means colour scheme changes, everything's Celebii colours (that's greeny stuff), except maybe the wings, but I'll go over that in a minute. It's roughly a human build, perhaps a bit thinner in some place, arms more like a Chaaremu. Legs of a Chaaremu (i.e. big sphere's attached), and substantially smaller sphere's on the wrists. Remember it's a female humanoid pokemon it has breasts, which shoul be similar colouration as the spheric legs or wrist thingies. She should also have a human face, but with dark rings around the eyes (ala Cerebii.) The top of her head is a sort of Chaaremu helmet. Her ears are long and pointed, like a hylian. She has hair, the style is up to you, I've basicly thought of long cascading hair, like what comes off the back of Celebii's head, only going down, or shorter wavier hare going round in different directions, more like a Celebii's "hair." As for wings, she has some, but they're small shapeless, formless things like Celebii's, however she can make 'hollo' wings of varying type. A Popular one is like angel wings, only with rainbow colours. Any such projection wings should be transparent.

Pose is up to you, and also, she's a more human pokemon, so she can be dressed up a bit. Clothes and accesories are up to the uou too, if you even want them.

Chaaremu's Picture on TPM (http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs077.png)

Celebii's pic on TPM (http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs386.png)

That's all the pisc I can link right now. If you do want to do my request, and you do want more images to wrok from I'll try and look some up.

Arrigato
(Even for reading)

Flareon-trainer
14th May 2003, 10:39 PM
To Fire Pokemon Master and Sandslash and Ninetails, Your REQUESTS are DONE! But I feel like I want to colour the group picture... Well if I do colour it, I'll let you know, ok? The pictures are in my Yahoo gallery.

{Edit} I coloured the Fire Team. It's on my Side7 gallery.

Next on my list: Faithless & God of Fire
Then: cutepika & Gligar_Man

Darien Shields, I don't have ta beat you, you do it for me. Good job. I'll try to reach yours before you hurt yourself too much. Take a nap. By the time you wake up, I'll be done! (providing your nap lasts a least a week)

Gligar_Man
16th May 2003, 03:46 AM
are you gonna get around to my gligar in a suit of armor, :( if not its cool but you havnt mentionned it so im worried and i like your artwork and have been checking back on this topic... :\

Flareon-trainer
16th May 2003, 10:26 AM
I'm sorry, I will get to yours shortly. Are you changing your request? I thought you had requested the armoured Gligar from Nuriko's request topic.

NOTE TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO'VE REQUESTED A PICTURE FROM ME: I'm still doing your requests. I will let you know as soon as they're done. When your picture is finished, feedback is appreciated.

Dragonfree
16th May 2003, 02:29 PM
Hey...

Can you draw a Scyther and a Charmeleon facing away from each other looking mad at each other with their arms crossed?

Thanks in advance.:D

AshsBabyLapras
18th May 2003, 07:31 AM
Finally got your picture done, F-t!

...I'm sorry, it's horribly bad. ^^;;; If you want to request something else, that's totally understandable. ^^;

And once again, thanks for the incredible pictures.. ^_^

Reptilius Pyrus
18th May 2003, 11:16 AM
Ooooh! I would really appreciate it if you took my request.

A tiger. He has large leathery wings resting under his shoulder blades. They are grey, but sparkle like silver and have black and white flecks all over them. His paws are a dark crimson and his ears are tipped with dark blue, almost black in color. His tail is a dark gray, almost black again and the rest of his fur is black while his stripes are white. He has a crescent moon shaped diamond on his forehead and another, larger crescent moon shaped diamond on his right foreleg.

If it's too hard, I understand. *Waits*

Katie
18th May 2003, 01:18 PM
wow... looks like you've got quite a few requests on your hands, but I can't help but try to squeeze mine in ^^; you're art's just so good! could you draw my 'houndizard' thing? ^_^ it's just a charizard/houndoom hybrid, you make up the details, pose, etc. :> if you feel too swamped by all your other requests, by all means, ignore this post ^_^;; I don't need it that badly :p

~Katie

Flareon-trainer
18th May 2003, 08:15 PM
ABL, Thank-you so much! This cute picture was worth the wait. Those eyes alone... Awww... *melt* ^_^ I hope the wings didn't give you too much trouble; they're nicely transparent. This Aisunoji looks like its greatest wish has been granted. Good tail, too. Thank-you once again and I hope you did well on those tests!

Sandslash and Ninetails
18th May 2003, 10:52 PM
Aw, thank you very much for the picture. ^_^ I love it! She looks very sweet. ^^; Thanks again! =D

Fire Pokemon Master
19th May 2003, 01:31 PM
o hey sorry i havent got a chance to reply i've just been busy ^_^' but it looks great i should put it in my signature thx!

Flareon-trainer
20th May 2003, 01:17 PM
To Faithless and cutepika, your pictures are done. They are in my Side7 gallery, coloured.

To God of Fire, your line art picture of Groudon is in my Yahoo gallery. If you want a bigger copy, let me know.

Next on my list: Gligar_Man, Phoenixsong, Nala98 and Mild_Altaria

Thanks for all the imput! It feel really nice to know you like my pictures. :)

God of Fire
20th May 2003, 01:51 PM
Thanks for doing my request, the Groudon looks even better than I had hoped:) Aww he looks really peaceful there. t's perfect, heh.

Jon UKX
20th May 2003, 02:54 PM
Can you draw something that I've really wanted to have-
a CLUFF.
Basicially he's a cloud but he has eyes similar to Pichu and he has cheeky smile and he always sticks his tongue out.
I want him next a Swablu who is flying with him.

cutepika
20th May 2003, 02:57 PM
It's soooooooooooooooo cute! Thanks a bunch!!!! *hugs the pichu* I am going to place it on my buliton board so I can look at it every day. Thanks again! " It's so beutiful! I can't help it" "Don't do it!" *gets shocked*:D :D :D :D Y our art is amazing!:yes: :yes:

Wild Female Machoke
20th May 2003, 06:17 PM
*gets in line*

Please draw me a Machop enjoying a tray of sushi. She should have the tray in her lap and use a pair of chopsticks in the pic. I want her to sit in the grass too.

or

Draw me a Hitmontop enjoying an ice cream cone on a sunny day.
Oooh messy... :D

Either one is fine with me. *blinks bambi eyes*

Gengar's Dance
20th May 2003, 09:29 PM
could you draw a gengar makin funny faces at a houndoom, and the houndoom's expression should be like"wtf is he doing..."

Thanx

Jay
21st May 2003, 04:42 AM
WOW

That's all I can describe it ^^ That is amazing, it is so detailed. I bet you put a lot of work into that. You receive my full credit for sure :) Breloom looks so cute smiling, and the shading is excellent! Thank you so much and I hope you keep up the great work with others like you did with mine!

Umbry Ashley
24th May 2003, 08:24 PM
*____* cuuuuuuute!!!!Would u make me an umbreon?Shine?^___^with a vaporeon???

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
28th May 2003, 03:53 PM
I wan´t Ivysaur, he got new tank! He is attacking to you!

Phoenixsong
24th June 2003, 10:48 PM
Yayyyy!!! It's so cute... *looks at Bakura, blushes and giggles* *throws herself onto floor and begins worshipping F-t while chanting "All hail the almighty Flareon-trainer, very-quick-and-talented-request-doer-person!"* *people stare* *sits down and shuts up* Um... heheh. Sorry. I just get a kick out of doing things like that, don't ask.
Anywayz... I love it! You draw and color so well, it just isn't fair... *cries like a little baby* *people stare again* *quickly regains composure* And I like how you drew Jolteon so it looks kinda like a real dog, with the long snout and teeth and all. The only thing that bothers me is the "food" thing... what? Out of curiosity, what has that got to do with anything? I thought it was Joey and Tristan who were the pigs... but I digress. Thank you sooooo much! *huggles and squeezles her three boys until they turn blue (and you can imagine turning a Blaziken blue is quite an accomplishment), struggle feebly and gag for about 30 seconds and then pass out* *people REALLY stare this time* *gets arrested for attempted murder of three famous anime characters by throttling and overly obsessive glomping* *is sentenced to the pokey for life* *sighs and realizes it was worth it* *looks at post and also realizes that she got wayyyyyy too carried away with this *~* thingy* Um... maybe you should just ignore me. Thankies!

CobaltDragon
27th June 2003, 09:48 PM
Your pics are Coolz!! ^_^ Whenever you want to, can I get a pic of Cleffa in outer space please? Thanks in advance!! ^_^

Fai D. Flowright
28th June 2003, 03:21 PM
This is a request that I have been asking around for a little while now. If you could do this, I will appreciate your art more than I did before! (And I already appreciate it a lot! ^_^)

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color.http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember (face should still be seen, more of a profile view would be best, IMO)
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's a lot to ask for, I have confidence that you will pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. That's what every body else does when I ask for this. v_v; Thanks to the extremes in advance!

Bye! ^_^

P.S. - Thanks Again!

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
28th June 2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
I wan´t Ivysaur, he got new tank! He is attacking to you!

Here ya go!!!!!!!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bjacolgruntz/vwp?.dir=/bjacolgruntz/pokemon&.src=ph&.dnm=iayiht.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/bjacolgruntz/lst%3f%26.dir=/bjacolgruntz/pokemon%26.src=ph%26.view=t

grandyc1
21st July 2003, 09:41 PM
Would you mind drawing my team? IT CONTAINS Blaziken, Latios, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre and Deoxys (if you cant draw deoxys do a latias)

Flareon-trainer
25th September 2003, 04:28 PM
Gligar_Man, Nala98, Mild_Altaria and Darien Shields, your requests are finished. They're all in my Yahoo folder (http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyfurries/).

Next are Dragonfree, Reptilius Pyrus, Katie and Jon UKX. They'll be finished when when they're finished.

I'm still not taking any more requests 'cause I want to finish the ones I've got. So I'm afraid that if you do request, it will have to be ignored. :(

Wolfsong
25th September 2003, 05:56 PM
Its cute ^^ Thanks. It came out really nice. The shdaes were a ncie touch. May i use it on my adoptee page? I really appreciate you drawing it for me.

candi_corsola
27th September 2003, 08:29 PM
Hi! Can you please, create a Corsola image for me.
I can wait forever and a day, so it's ok if you can't for a while.
Thanks in advance. If you can that is. :D

Katie
28th September 2003, 12:48 AM
¬_¬ you know, when people say they're not taking anymore requests it's polite to not request...

hey FT I made that request back when I was still checking FA every day and stuff, so if you haven't started yet, it's ok if you don't do it, I most likely will forget about checking this topic again ^^; unless you had your heart set on it, go ahead 8)

~Katie

Gothic Animé
28th September 2003, 12:32 PM
I'd just like to say.........

Your pictures are amazing! I mean, how do you manage to get the pictures so clear? I know I asked you to tell me when you were ready to take requests on your other topic, so I won't ask here......I just wanted to tell you again that your pictures are amazing.

Flareon-trainer
28th September 2003, 09:33 PM
You want an update? That's ok. I haven't been paying much attention to this topic until recently. Here's the "what's new" stuff:

Dragonfree's is still being penciled but it took me several small sketches to get it to my satisfaction. Now I'm getting it ready for inking.

Reptilius Pyrus's has been inked and is ready for me to colour if I can work up the nerve. It took a lot to draw a tiger and had me staring at three different tiger photos to make it look like one at all! Also, I'm trying to figure out how to make the wings look silverish.

Katie, your's has been drawn and inked. It looks odd but that will add to its evilness factor. It wasn't hard since I did one for you before. Thank-you for not putting pressure on me about it. When it's finished, I'll PM you!

Jon UKX's is in pencil but I'm going to do it over 'cause right now, it's veeeeerrrrrrry booooring.

It may be a foolish decision but I'm gonna try to get all of these requests done! candi_corsola, I'm sorry but I will not take your request. When I have either finish all of my previous requests or given up on them, then you can ask me again. Ok? Don't worry, I'll let everyone know when I'll be taking requests.

Thank-you Hideaki! I don't put any special effort into making sure my pictures are clear. I scan them big, edit out any minor errors I made and then resize them. For inked pictures only, I convert the picture to B/W line art(which is what I did to the "fakemon" picture). Thanks again for your support. Oh and please use this instead. The face is slightly bigger in this one.

Flareon-trainer
30th September 2003, 03:38 PM
Ok! Dragonfree, Reptilius Pyrus, Katie and Jon UKX's requests are done! I've been surprisingly busy these past few days so I couldn't colour them all but to make up for that I spent extra time on how good the pictures looked. I'm very pleased on how my lighting experiment on Katie's picture turned out. The pictures are in my Yahoo folder except to Katie's which I attached to this post.

Next are Wild Female Machoke, Gengar's Dance and Umbry Ashley. 7 requests left to do! Yay!

Lynx Wolverina
1st October 2003, 12:10 PM
AAAH that houndoom simply rocks!!!!!§§

I wanna make amazing pictures like you!
Will you take a request from me too?
pleeeease!
I would like one picture of my fake AGONIX on some mountain.
The Agonix looks like this:
http://flece.free-host.com/agonix1.jpg
http://flece.free-host.com/agonix3.JPG

Flareon-trainer
2nd October 2003, 10:05 AM
Wild Female Machoke, Gengar's Dance and Umbry Ashley's requests are done! Two are in my Yahoo folder (http://photos.yahoo.com/crazyfurries/). The other's an attached pic.

Four requests left! WHooo!

Wild Female Machoke
2nd October 2003, 01:58 PM
Oh, that sushi-chomping Machop looks cute although it's not in color, but I like it! The inking is very well done and it almost looked like it came out of a newpaper comic. You did a good job doing her expression too and yes, she should enjoy what she is eating. Arigato! Arigato!

I like sushi, do you? :D

Gothic Animé
2nd October 2003, 06:02 PM
*gasp* You're doing requests? When I asked, you said you weren't taking any!:(

Dragonfree
2nd October 2003, 06:13 PM
That's so great.:yes: I love Charmeleon's expression, Scyther's face is a bit weird but I don't mind. It's SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Katie
2nd October 2003, 06:31 PM
whoa... that looks amazing, the lighty effecty thingie (o_O) looks really cool. I love it!! *hug* hmm, but it looks like just a regular houndoom instead of houndoom/charizard hybrid ;x oh well, I don't care, looks awesome *walks away with 'doomy in her arms* ^_^

~Katie

Flareon-trainer
2nd October 2003, 08:05 PM
I have never tried sushi before. Does raw fish have flavour?

I'm not taking any more requests, just finishing up on the ones that were requested when I was taking requests two months ago. At one point, I had fourteen in queue! Once those are done, I most likely will be taking on NEW requests. When will they be done? It depends on how hard they are, wheather I colour them and when I can get free time. Colouring can easily take up hours, varying on the amount of effort put in, blah, blah, blah. Besides, you're already on my list of ppl to notify when I am ready. What more can I do without squeezing all the fun out of this topic?

Ohh! Let me point out all the things charizardish in darklight! *Ahem* The most obvious is the lit tail. Less noticable is the thinner and slightly longer neck. The head and chest lack the peach colouring (which I would have marked using a pen to divide those areas as the pictures of Houndoom do). The nose slit is unlike a dog's; I was trying to make it dragon-like but leaving out the nose pad would've helped convey charizardness. At the time, I thought it would look too charizardish. The lighting doesn't help in figuring out what colour it is either. It's back and paws lacks the bone things and it's paws are much bigger with the claws intending to resemble a charizard's. As a last note, the main body is bigger/thicker than the average slim houndoom(just noticed that now). The colouring took me all day!

I'm glad you like it even though it doesn't scream charizard/houndoom hybrid. :)

Scyther having a face-lift or down. It's having a bad hair day. Charmeleon burned it's favourite facial cleansing cream. ??? Whoa. Ok...... *backs away from Scyther very slowly*

Gothic Animé
3rd October 2003, 03:17 PM
Well you did that sushi eating Machop.................................:(

Lynx Wolverina
13th October 2003, 09:13 AM
what about my request?

Flareon-trainer
11th November 2003, 07:16 PM
CobaltDragon, Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon, Whiteangel, grandyc1: your requests are as finished as I'll ever be with them. Whiteangel and grandyc1, your pictures are on my Side 7 gallery while the rest are in my Yahoo folder. Both links are on the first post of this topic.

For those who didn't understand why I was finishing requests when I said I wasn't taking anymore, I'm sorry I couldn't make you understand my reasons.

By the way, I'm taking requests again.

Wolfsong
11th November 2003, 10:08 PM
Can you draw me a pic of a white vaporeon with brown eyes and a white flareon with blue eyestogether. They are both female and sisters. Twins to be exact. Thanks if you can.

Edit: if ou have time could you do the same pair pregnant. if you can't i understand but if so thanks. The vaporeon would be slightly larger cuse she is carrying a male while the flareon is carrying a single female. If you can only do just one then the first one but if you can do both thanks ^^;;

Fai D. Flowright
11th November 2003, 11:09 PM
Thanks, Flareon! It's soooo cute! ^_^ I love it. It's cool how you did 2 different pics. Thanks again! =3 *lol*

LightNinetales
12th November 2003, 12:44 PM
Could you draw me a Kangaskhan and two Ponyta playing together?
The first Ponyta is a male.He has black fur and lavender eyes.
His sister has black fur,black flames,silver hooves and silver eyes.
^__________________^

Lynx Wolverina
13th November 2003, 08:59 AM
well, if your takng requests again, maybe you could look at mine if you had time

powermudkip
19th November 2003, 08:52 PM
Could I have a Torchic in a Viewtiful Joe costume if possible?

BlazikenKevin
20th November 2003, 04:08 PM
Ok, here's my requests, in the order I want them in.

1. A Trainer that matches my avatar(me)

2. A Blaziken in a fighting pose, with wrist flames out.

3. Me and the Blaziken in the fighting pose.

4. A Blaziken doing a Sky Uppercut.

5. A Black and Red Colored Blaziken in the same poses as the ones above.

Pig
24th November 2003, 12:23 PM
can you draw me a big happy tropius? :D

Skyelugia
26th November 2003, 02:50 PM
I would love you to make me a Blaziken holdind a sword in both hands and whose feet are uncovered. I would like a very textured drawing.

Flareon-trainer
17th January 2004, 07:26 AM
Pig, Lynx Wolverina, BlazikenKevin, powermudkip, Nala98, candi_corsola, Nala98: Your requests are done but I was unable to colour most of them. They're all in the Yahoo link on the first page of this topic.

LightNinetales, Skyelugia: I'm not doing your requests though I have tried. They didn't turn out very well. Sorry.

powermudkip
17th January 2004, 07:48 AM
Thanx so much! I love it!

Gothic Animé
20th January 2004, 04:54 PM
Hey, I hate to overload you with requests, so you can just do mine when everyone elses is done. Umm....if you could do...an avatar of a Treecko with a happy expression, and a banner too? And like the banner has a foresty background and says Yay! cuz if you could that would rock. Haha I hope it's not too complicated!

Flareon-trainer
21st January 2004, 12:33 PM
Ok! I can start it this week-end. You've been very patient so I'll do my best!

Lynx Wolverina
21st January 2004, 12:45 PM
weeee! Thank yu so much for my Agonix, it looks great!
:D :D :D
I love it!
I dont mind its not colored!