PDA

View Full Version : [All] Well, well, well...

SupremeChampion
28th January 2016, 03:14 PM

Lookie what I got lol. Stopped by my local GameStop today looking to buy a Ganondorf statue for my computer room. They didn't have the statue, but I asked the guy at the register if he had the Mew cards yet, to which he replied that they did. I got a Mew coming to me 3 days early lol

SC

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2016, 03:22 PM
Nice! I wonder if there's anything I can do to get one.

SupremeChampion
28th January 2016, 03:25 PM
i mean probably, the guy I walked to was really cool. I don't know if it had anything to do with me being the only person in the store, or because they didn't have what I wanted, but the guy was really cool. I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained so I asked and he gave me one.

SC

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th January 2016, 12:48 AM
Great! This reminds me of what happened when I went to the local kiosk in 2001 or 2000 and bought Pokemon cards for like 200 Finnish Markkas just to get Articuno! I opened two of the pouches right away inside the shop, and there was Mewtwo, which I showed off to a small kid who was in the queue.

SupremeChampion
29th January 2016, 06:59 PM
Great! This reminds me of what happened when I went to the local kiosk in 2001 or 2000 and bought Pokemon cards for like 200 Finnish Markkas just to get Articuno! I opened two of the pouches right away inside the shop, and there was Mewtwo, which I showed off to a small kid who was in the queue.

that's pretty awesome haha

SC