PDA

View Full Version : I know it's been a while

SupremeChampion
4th February 2016, 10:31 AM
but I gotta say, when looking at the GTS and seeing what people want in return, I mean it's a little insane. I went on last night trying to get a Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Almost everyone wanted to trade their level 1-5 Squirtle or Bulbasaur for a Mew, Mewtwo, Dialga, other legendary or mythical pokémon. I mean I know it doesn't hurt to ask because you may come across someone who's willing to pay, but I mean come on, right? You can't honestly expect to get what you're asking for. Oh I also appreciated the requests for level 1-10 second evolutions, like Haunter and such lol.

On a positive note I was able to get both Squirtle and Bulbasaur for a Spewpa and Victreebel, respectively. They were named in Japanese, but that's ok because I sent over pokémon named Whitbeard (typo for Whitebeard) aka Spewpa and Toxic Mouth aka Victreebel lol.

SC

Lady Vulpix
22nd February 2016, 07:00 AM
I don't know which game this is for, but you could try making your own GTS requests.

Jeff
22nd February 2016, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I've had better luck making my own requests, although I do try to make a point to fulfill other peoples' reasonable requests. People requesting things like level 100 legendaries for common pokemon is a known problem, not because everyone tries to do it, but because those are the requests that get left over after the reasonable ones are filled.

Drago
23rd February 2016, 10:13 PM
Whenever I'm not actively seeking a Pokemon, I put an Eevee up for trade at ridiculous prices. Every now and then, you have a taker.

...I'm part of the problem, not the solution.

SupremeChampion
2nd March 2016, 06:15 AM
it was for pokémon y. and yea I guess that makes sense, I occasionally find something that's decent but if I don't act on it fast I can sometimes miss out. Still though, not a bad idea to make my own request, but I can't imagine I have anything anyone would want lol

SC