Magmar
27th February 2016, 08:38 PM
I suppose I'll play some Y...

Y not?

Wynaut?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th February 2016, 10:30 PM
TPM

EDIT: And I have a Pokemon-themed signature coming up.

firepokemon
28th February 2016, 01:06 AM
I've been playing Yellow on my 3DS

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
28th February 2016, 01:20 AM
Um... I got nothing. ~_~

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th February 2016, 03:14 AM
DRUGS

By the way, drugs are meant to prevent you from seeing Pokemon.

Drago
28th February 2016, 05:00 AM
nah

Blademaster
28th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Did something happen? I wasn't paying attention.

Zak
29th February 2016, 12:00 AM
Binge-marathoning the whole show to catch up. Or at least starting to. Got some time to kill.

Sinnoh was surprisingly awesome.

There was a lot of hype I'd heard about how great the Black and White season was and it piqued my curiosity, but I actually liked Gen 4 a lot more. Can't believe I missed the whole 'Paul' era. I mean I get the Unova hype because of the drastic changes, but Gen 4 was better I thought. Well on to Kalos!

homeofmew
29th February 2016, 01:18 PM
I got a bunch of promos from TRU
Also played in a TCG LC.

Knight of Time
29th February 2016, 01:30 PM
About the only things I have been doing to celebrate here are continuing to post here and watching the new XYZ episodes. I'm aiming to get back to XYORAS at some point, but these days finding the time for them is getting a little tricky because of other stuff on my plate, so unfortunately, my world cannot revolve around Pokemon as much as I'd like.

But yeah, I am looking forward to the new games.

Link
29th February 2016, 05:29 PM
About the only things I have been doing to celebrate here are continuing to post here and watching the new XYZ episodes. I'm aiming to get back to XYORAS at some point, but these days finding the time for them is getting a little tricky because of other stuff on my plate, so unfortunately, my world cannot revolve around Pokemon as much as I'd like.

But yeah, I am looking forward to the new games.

Me too. Moon and Sun are going to both be a giant success!!

SupremeChampion
2nd March 2016, 06:27 AM
playing Y and trying to be active on TPM. Also getting all the legendaries they release, whether it's via card like Mew or internet like Celebii. And I am looking forward to getting either Sun or Moon, it's been a while since I've had a pokémon game around the time it was actually released lol. Be prepared for more Rate My Teams :laugh:

SC

Link
2nd March 2016, 06:32 AM
playing Y and trying to be active on TPM. Also getting all the legendaries they release, whether it's via card like Mew or internet like Celebii. And I am looking forward to getting either Sun or Moon, it's been a while since I've had a pokémon game around the time it was actually released lol. Be prepared for more Rate My Teams :laugh:

SC

I expected you to have more RMT's!!:)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 06:03 AM
Well I just joined a Pokemon forum. There seems to be lots of Pokemon stuff here, but hopefully I'll find my own Naruto fans as well!