PDA

View Full Version : Please post members that you remember!

Link
1st April 2016, 02:02 AM
Damian Silverblade
Conspiracy of One
Green Pikachu
Paranoia
Psychic Suzanne

Anyone remember these people? At all?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 02:06 AM
The Rusted One
Hanada Tattsu
AKA Pokemon Fan
Murgatroyd
Raz

Too many to mention, but like you, I posted five user names in this post.

Link
1st April 2016, 02:41 AM
The Rusted One
Hanada Tattsu
AKA Pokemon Fan
Murgatroyd
Raz

Too many to mention, but like you, I posted five user names in this post.

I remember all of them. I wonder where they ended up, like the ones in my post.:-)

shazza
1st April 2016, 05:11 AM
dr_steelix
cool_daddy
Sniper404
FireBlast
xj

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 05:42 AM
The Muffin Man
Hao the Miltank
Venusaur89
Inferno_Dragon
Vundi

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 06:04 AM
Hatake Kakashi

shazza
1st April 2016, 06:17 AM
Kasumi
Dodrio
Pokechamp
Lawrence_III_Fanatic
vidgamergbc

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2016, 06:20 AM
Again?

OK, just a few of them, and only the ones who have not been mentioned yet. And only one name for each.

Charizard04621
Platinum_Hawke
Indraugnir
Pidgeot
Squirtle_Flame
Ultima_Mew
Aipom of Doom
Bugsy
AntiAsh Superstar
DragonairRider
Avian Freeze
Phantom of Innocence BF
DarkPrincess
*Dratini*
Last Exile
Bronze_Umbreon
Aglandiir
Sacherry
Jay Umbreon
Jay
andyizcool
Chris 2.0
Chris
Silver Ledian
Skye
Dragon_Clan
Link10
Ace64
Rambunctious Jamirus
RedGyarados
Everoy
Bison Woes
DarkDragonite
Pimuni
Matt
Shai
Quicksilver62160
Angel Blossom
Dark_Flame
pikatogepi
Hydro
Espeon12
Hexae
Dashira
Crystal_Mew
Kasumi Chan
Discothéque
Kurosakura
Pikachu101
Cheesey
Mrs. Virtual Reality
ACE135CC
Pokemaster Cody
Pyrusette
CrAiG
Mist
Bolty-Sama
Ultimate Charizard
*Murkrow
Gamewizard007
Bulbasaur4
EVme15
Katie
Aquatic Fury
Scarlet Spider
Darkness
Andúril
aragornbird
Azura Stardust
CrystalmasterMike
MarshmallowEgg
Gligar_Man
Adz44
Deus_Theios
Parsec's Politoed
Kuro Espeon
GreenShirT
Crazy Elf Boy
chaos_redefined
Indecent Exposure
Cyndaquil

And I'm wondering whether mr_pikachu, mistysakura and Dragonfree still count as active.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 06:52 AM
I'd still count Katie as an active poster.

Magmar
1st April 2016, 10:51 AM
Green Lanturn <3 he's fine

Link
1st April 2016, 02:56 PM
I remember everyone there on that list, Lady Vulpix. Many people may have moved on, unfortunately.=/

Zak
1st April 2016, 07:31 PM
Out of those that have not been mentioned...

With Rye
Water Pokemon Master
Roarkiller
Kim the Enchantress
Asher Ketchum All
VirtualPlay
Shadow Trainer Ash
Catbert
Kool Dudy
Dienamight
Hikaru
Moltrecuno
Lightning

shazza
1st April 2016, 07:44 PM
Crystal Mew still exists. Or is there another Crystal Mew with an underscore?!?!?!!?!?!??!? :eek:

Zak
1st April 2016, 07:48 PM
I remember there being a CrystalMew (no space) who was different from the one we are familiar with. Don't remember any underscore...

Misty
1st April 2016, 09:56 PM
Somebody remembered me :3

OK back to not being here again

firepokemon
2nd April 2016, 12:00 AM
Hi Catbert

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2016, 12:04 AM
Misty is leaving again...

BTW, I was almost 100% positive there was a user called Hatake Kakashi, but he doesn't seem to be in Members List (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/memberlist.php).

Blademaster
2nd April 2016, 12:16 AM
I remember everyone who's posted ITT.

Heald
2nd April 2016, 04:01 AM
Misty is leaving again...

BTW, I was almost 100% positive there was a user called Hatake Kakashi, but he doesn't seem to be in Members List (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/memberlist.php).
The Muffin Man resigned up under Hatake Kakashi after he was banned. He doesn't appear in the Members List I assume because Hatake Kakashi is also currently banned.

shazza
2nd April 2016, 04:32 AM
Calaveron
totodile_girl
PancaKe
Chicoslavocia's Revenge
silverMaurari

Link
2nd April 2016, 05:22 AM
Calaveron
totodile_girl
PancaKe
Chicoslavocia's Revenge
silverMaurari

The 4th one I remember during the g/s/c days. A lot of people left... Misty, welcome back!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2016, 05:37 AM
Xeno Lugia
ChickRocketJames
harvOla
Dark Poliwrath
Dark_Poliwrath

For some old reason, I'm not finding them all from the member's list.

Link
2nd April 2016, 05:49 AM
Xeno Lugia
ChickRocketJames
harvOla
Dark Poliwrath
Dark_Poliwrath

For some old reason, I'm not finding them all from the member's list.

Maybe they changed names?

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2016, 08:55 AM
Evme15
KBB08
There was also... dratinihunter13? I'm not sure if that was his exact name.
MistyKasumiWaterflower
A Grilled Fish
Hmm... Is Bulbasaur4 still active?

And PancaKe was already listed as Mist.

shazza
2nd April 2016, 09:14 AM
Pokemaster Kevin
PokeMasterBen
PokeMaster Chris
Little_Pikachu

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2016, 09:43 AM
GentleBen
Kala
Yami Yugi
ILikePokemon;p
Melkor

Magmar
2nd April 2016, 06:05 PM
Who else remembers this guy called Kevin? He was around once upon a time, right? ;)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
3rd April 2016, 08:58 AM
Chris the Sandslash
MasterChu19155
Arkani18
ThunderTheTalkingRaichu
Running with Scizors

Moltrecuno
8th April 2016, 04:41 PM
Heh, the nostalgia. I remember all those names. There are some names I don't see on this list:

Psybrat
Nala98
Impereon
Razor Leaf

Knight of Time
8th April 2016, 04:54 PM
Heh, the nostalgia. I remember all those names. There are some names I don't see on this list:

Psybrat
Nala98
Impereon
Razor Leaf

I can't quite recognize who you are, but Nala98 changed her username to Wolfsong. She's just become active again too.

And regarding the member Running With Scizors, that member and Don't Run With Scizors are completely different people, am I right?

Gabi, you must be thinking of dratinihaunter13?

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2016, 08:15 PM
Oh, how could I miss *Murkrow!?

Drago
8th April 2016, 11:03 PM
Mah boy SilverMachop
Mah boy Bear

Link
9th April 2016, 04:31 AM
Wasn't Bear here not that long ago?

Drago
9th April 2016, 08:05 AM
October '14, according to the latest posts on his profile.

Moltrecuno
9th April 2016, 09:57 AM
I can't quite recognize who you are, but Nala98 changed her username to Wolfsong. She's just become active again too.

And regarding the member Running With Scizors, that member and Don't Run With Scizors are completely different people, am I right?

Gabi, you must be thinking of dratinihaunter13?

Ah, I am using this name because I can't remember what email I linked my old name to which means it probably is long gone ha ha. I am actually Moltrecuno. I stopped coming here around the time I started college.

It's nice to hear that Nala/Wolfsong is still around. :)

Knight of Time
9th April 2016, 10:11 AM
Ah, I am using this name because I can't remember what email I linked my old name to which means it probably is long gone ha ha. I am actually Moltrecuno. I stopped coming here around the time I started college.

Oh, I remember you now! I think your old account got hacked at one point, but it's nice to see you again (I used to be DarkPrince the Dark Knight years ago, but I've been going by this more suitable username since 2005).

Perfect Chaos
9th April 2016, 10:58 PM

TERESA IS THAT YOU?!?

Pokemaster Ash
10th April 2016, 12:54 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one to remember SilverMachop. His stories were hilarious.

The only other ones I can think of right now are Timarelay (one of the great fic writers of early TPM), ditto_pokefreak (I forget if he had the underscore or not), without whom there wouldn't be an ASB section, and Mewtwo-D2 (RPer and if memory serves was mod of the Anime & Manga section at one point).

Zak
10th April 2016, 01:17 AM
^Mewtwo-D2 was Other Anime, not Pokemon.

Lady Vulpix
10th April 2016, 06:40 AM

Wait, you're... Teresa? It's great to see you again! Would you like your old username back?

Pokemaster Ash
10th April 2016, 09:05 AM
^Mewtwo-D2 was Other Anime, not Pokemon.

Well, it was Other Anime back then. I'm still not sure why they merged the Pokémon anime section with it (maybe lack of activity?), but it's practically been the same area even after that.

Link
10th April 2016, 11:46 AM
Who here remembers Dynamite?

Knight of Time
10th April 2016, 12:08 PM
Who here remembers Dynamite?

I do, but didn't he also have the username of dienamight at one point?

Link
10th April 2016, 05:58 PM

Yes, he did. He was here a long time.

Drago
10th April 2016, 06:31 PM
bai fiend

Moltrecuno
13th April 2016, 01:07 AM
Oh, I remember you now! I think your old account got hacked at one point, but it's nice to see you again (I used to be DarkPrince the Dark Knight years ago, but I've been going by this more suitable username since 2005).

Aww how lame. At least no one is abusing it now. I remember you as DarkPrince. It's nice to see you again. :)

TERESA IS THAT YOU?!?

AHHH!!! Sean!!! You remembered my name!!! Or is it...??? Mwahahaha... We need to catch up!

I'm usually busy with family life so I'll be lurking in and out of here every few days so forgive me for not being lightning fast at replying to things nowadays.

I thought of a few more names. Maybe they changed their name?:

GotMiltank
HomeofMew
Molticuno
Pokemaster Pichu
Deck Knight

Knight of Time
13th April 2016, 02:41 PM
Aww how lame. At least no one is abusing it now. I remember you as DarkPrince. It's nice to see you again. :)

Thanks...the DarkPrince days may be over, but hey, it's better to focus on the present rather than on the past. I actually talked to another former member of the old ASB a couple of times on Facebook, remember DarkPrincess? I caught up with her a little, but I guess she's just not into TPM anymore.

I also recall just about everyone on your list. Homeofmew is still here occasionally, and IIRC Deck Knight got banned.

Speaking of ASB, you might have noticed we have a new ASB here...however, these days it's been pretty inactive due to the lack of people battling, and refs. Definitely makes me miss the old days of when we used to occasionally use sig moves. :(

Edit: BTW, Teresa/Phoenix Down, I'm not sure if you noticed but Gabi/Lady Vulpix was asking you if you want your old account back. It's still here if you want to go back to being Moltrecuno.

Lady Vulpix
13th April 2016, 04:45 PM
I think Homeofmew still shows up from time to time. And yes, what Kyle said.

Moltrecuno
13th April 2016, 11:43 PM
Wait, you're... Teresa? It's great to see you again! Would you like your old username back?

Oh! Didn't know that was possible since I couldn't use it to make this account. I'd like my old name back please. :)

Oh ASB... I miss it too but I don't know if I'd have the time to even ref these days. It was my favorite thing to do in there.

firepokemon
14th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Deck Knight is at smogon these days.

Drago
14th April 2016, 07:54 AM
Reminder: Archaic and the shipping forum.

...The goddamn shipping forum.

Knight of Time
14th April 2016, 01:16 PM
Deck Knight is at smogon these days.

Hmm, now that you mention it firepokemon, I think I've seen at least one other TPMer (or former TPMer) at Smogon...like Blue Tonberry? I keep thinking he might have been yet another person who was part of the old ASB here, but I could be wrong.

Lady Vulpix
14th April 2016, 01:16 PM
Oh! Didn't know that was possible since I couldn't use it to make this account. I'd like my old name back please. :)

Oh ASB... I miss it too but I don't know if I'd have the time to even ref these days. It was my favorite thing to do in there.

Done. What's your real birthday, though? It was different on both accounts.

Gavin Luper
14th April 2016, 01:22 PM

I found my way in there not long after i first signed up and ventured out of Anime. What I saw was too much for a 12 year old.

Never again. *shudder*

Drago
14th April 2016, 05:16 PM
I found my way in there not long after i first signed up and ventured out of Anime. What I saw was too much for a 12 year old.

Never again. *shudder*
Did you enjoy the Shipping Prom? It was so beautiful. *twitch*

Zak
14th April 2016, 06:46 PM

Which I temporarily brought back for a few months...

Gavin Luper
15th April 2016, 03:07 AM
Did you enjoy the Shipping Prom? It was so beautiful. *twitch*

Okay, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what was the Shipping Prom?

All I remember is being blown away by a) the kinds of shipping combinations that people had come up with and b) the sheer frenzy of it all.

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2016, 08:14 AM
Today is Guardian Lune's birthday. I wish she were here.

Katie
20th April 2016, 04:17 PM
I'd still count Katie as an active poster.

Sometimes!

I have some contributions from ye olde FanArt and ummmm, mostly. Sorry if I get some screen names wrong or mix them with AIM names.

Real One Bjarni (haha oh the shennanigans!)
Meowth_Kitten
Chikalquil
Ninetales3001
Metalgarurumons
The_Pet_Keeper
Kimmi
Matt/LinksOcarina2002
PokemasterFrank
Jamey
Dean
kazr
Knuckles (this was the guy who posted in 3rd person right?)

Knight of Time
20th April 2016, 04:31 PM
Sometimes!

I have some contributions from ye olde FanArt and ummmm, mostly. Sorry if I get some screen names wrong or mix them with AIM names.

Real One Bjarni (haha oh the shennanigans!)
Meowth_Kitten
Chikalquil
Ninetales3001
Metalgarurumons
The_Pet_Keeper
Kimmi
Matt/LinksOcarina2002
PokemasterFrank
Jamey
Dean
kazr
Knuckles (this was the guy who posted in 3rd person right?)

Hmm...something about the last member you mentioned rings a bell Katie...did something befall him? I'm asking because I vaguely remember someone's brother coming to TPM to tell us about the passing of his brother, and I keep thinking it might have been the guy named Knuckles. I could be wrong though.

Lady Vulpix
22nd April 2016, 08:05 AM
HanyouPrincess
JamieC
Venuskazam714
Titandude21

Katie
26th April 2016, 12:38 PM
Hmm...something about the last member you mentioned rings a bell Katie...did something befall him? I'm asking because I vaguely remember someone's brother coming to TPM to tell us about the passing of his brother, and I keep thinking it might have been the guy named Knuckles. I could be wrong though.

I think so. I suspect it was just him seeing if anyone remembered or cared about him, because it was years after he left and this is a pretty weird place to remember your brother posting at several years before.

Hey! Did we forget Ash_300 ? Mr. 8 billion posts

Magmar
26th April 2016, 06:14 PM
Random throwback, but I remember a guy named Melvin (Too Cool Scyther was his name here) and he had this thing where he wouldn't evolve his Pokemon for any reason, but he might have just been being facetious.

I think someone mentioned Asher Ketchum All? The last time I heard from her, Katrina had begun living her life as a woman. I remember being too young to really understand (oh hi, early 2000s) what being transgender was all about, but she was doing fine the last I knew. We used to fiiiiight over who got to roleplay as Sailor Saturn. XD

Up until recently, I was Facebook friends with Raichu (Raichu86? Umm I forget, her name's Beth), and she seems to be quite fit and happy.

Was there a member who used to post here whose name was Saria? I don't remember if she was active here or not, but I knew her from online chat circles! She was kind of my favorite ever, haha. Always super pleasant and polite. There was also Charity, who was around during the Ez Board time for a bit of time going by "Charity Rocket" and she was lovely to talk to, seriously very, very kind. I can't remember what this one guy's name was here, but I remember his AIM handle was something to do with Daedalus, and he was the first person who ever explained sex to my sad homeschooled existence, in a very respectful way, and I'm honestly grateful that he helped me stop seeing human sexuality as something gross but something beautiful. There was also Kori, but I sadly can't remember what her name was in the forum, but I think it also had something to do with Scyther. Probably Shadow Scyther or something like that. She was the gloomy and emo one, and we used to write "Sheik sayings" a la Ocarina of Time and put them in our AIM profiles while feeling the ennui of being 13. LOL we had some fun times.

Crystal Mew
18th May 2016, 10:41 AM
I still come around here from time to time!! :)

Lady Vulpix
18th May 2016, 12:51 PM
That's good to hear, Sam! :)

Barry, I think you're talking about Riachu64 (yes, Riachu, not Raichu).

Oh, does anyone remember MistyDeeDee?

And the infamous Molly Hale is my friend.

Asilynne
8th July 2016, 10:11 PM
Nostalgia man :)

Oh hey speaking of Bear, he's got a one year old son and his wife is pregnant with their second child right now ^^

shazza
10th July 2016, 12:21 AM
Captain Pringle

Shadow Wolf
10th July 2016, 06:26 AM
Wow... So many names XD

I'm not so old so I don't know many people (that's what I get for not leaving PCG/GGG, hehehe)

Anyway, I remember a few like:

Oslo
Kevvaelli (though I think he was already mentioned)
Crystal Tears ( :P )
Dark_Tyranitar (or something like that)
RedStarWarrior (though he may still be active)
Mr. E (he lurks from time to time)
BTW Asy, how's mystic_clown?
Toxicity (I think she had another username before that)
Kainashi

I'm sure there was a user who loved Alucard. Was that his username too?

And of course, mr_pikachu and Becky.

(And I'm sure another married couple got to know each other here in TPM. Can't remember exatly who they were, though.

Knight of Time
10th July 2016, 09:31 AM
I'm sure there was a user who loved Alucard. Was that his username too?

I was thinking of Dark Dragonite here; not sure if it is him though. I do seem to recall the name Alucard though.

And of course, mr_pikachu and Becky.

(And I'm sure another married couple got to know each other here in TPM. Can't remember exatly who they were, though.

I presume you are thinking of Ade (AntiAsh Superstar) and Soo (Bugsy/Kirei)? I've been a little anxious myself to hear what has become of them. Maybe Gabi knows, because I know they both used to be in AC/CC.

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2016, 10:24 AM
I wish I knew, Kyle, but I tried to contact them before my trip to the UK last year and got no response. It would have been great to meet them in person.

Who knows? Maybe they finally found Tsuyoi and went on a journey into other worlds with him like their AC/CC counterparts.

Cferra
10th August 2016, 03:07 PM
Damian Silverblade
Bugsy
Manachu Boy
Silver Ledian
Charizard04621
The_Missing_Link
Samchu
Little Pikachu

(Why hasn't anyone in this thread mentioned Suzie? Whatever happened to her?)

Zak
10th August 2016, 08:27 PM
She's still around and pops in from time to time.

Cferra
10th August 2016, 09:58 PM
Heh. Kinda like I've been doing? Okay. Still miss her and a few other people.

Link
11th August 2016, 06:22 AM
A lot of people play pokemon and still contribute here, including myself. I love this site.

Dark-San
31st August 2016, 08:09 AM
Trust me, more people will return once Sun and Moon hits stores in November 2016. Oddly enough I thought Pokemon Go would be a hit here too but it seems the exact opposite. As for people that I remember, Roarkiller should be still functioning but I don't have regular contact with him any longer after National Service. The only person that seems to be relevant at the moment would be Dru. I had her on Facebook and her posts enter my news feed. I know both Kalah and Weasel Overlord are still alive, I have them both on my Facebook as well. I know Ryan moved to Hiroshima to teach English. That is probably all I know.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st August 2016, 08:15 AM
Who's Ryan?

I'm spammy lol