PDA

View Full Version : TPM Costume Party day!

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2016, 06:54 AM
Today has been declared TPM Costume Party day. That means you get to create a new account and use it to post. People can try to guess who you are.

At the end of the day (or tomorrow) everyone reveals who they are and the new accounts are merged with the old ones.

Keep posts related to the costume party in this thread.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Gary Oak!

Oh, another thing: the rules are still in place! Keep in mind that costuming is not an excuse for spamming. :P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 06:58 AM
Eh...

Are the old accounts allowed to post here as well? And I have another question as well: are the new accounts allowed to post in the other threads?

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2016, 07:02 AM
New accounts can post anywhere, just remember to follow the rules as usual.

As for old accounts... of course, as long as they're yours. (Because stealing other people's accounts is wrong no matter what day it is).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 07:06 AM
Lilirins sounds like that one admin who was in my welcome thread... except that she posted in another color!

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2016, 07:10 AM
Well, you sound like someone who posted on THIS thread before. :rolleyes: And who had this idea a long time ago and therefore knew about it before I posted this thread. But do you know what my name means?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 07:21 AM
What? Mikcjj<j+jhu Yudk<xwhatever, my own name's a lot easier! And I have no idea what Lilirins means, I know ONLY Japanese!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 07:28 AM
Naruto, excuse me my name, but if you know Japanese, do you know what 雪龍 means?

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2016, 07:34 AM
I know what it means. :keke: But now how it's pronounced in Japanese.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2016, 08:49 AM
Yuki is snow and tatsu dragon, I don't know if it's a valid standard Japanese name though.

Magmar
1st April 2016, 10:48 AM
amazing

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2016, 05:54 PM
Yes, it's amazing to see someone having an online argument with himself. :P Yes, I know I got Naruto's identity right.

But why are so few people in? Where is everyone else?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2016, 12:36 AM
My Spanish is so bad, I had to google Lilirins. It resulted in finding a TPM thread where a certain member told what it means.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2016, 08:57 AM
My Spanish is so bad, I had to google Lilirins. It resulted in finding a TPM thread where a certain member told what it means.
That's the thing... Lilirins isn't Spanish. What did you find anyway? (I used that nickname intentionally to see who had paid attention to my Battle Range stories).

shazza
2nd April 2016, 09:26 AM
Where did the Donald Trump post go? That was pretty good.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2016, 09:41 AM
Where did the Donald Trump post go? That was pretty good.
Weird, I can't find it either. Did Zak remove it?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2016, 09:50 AM
What? I can see it (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27348). Maybe it was banned in America and Australia :P

And now I can't find the old PCG thread I found yesterday. It was about TPM members and their real names and nicknames :confused:

Anyways, the party's over, I guess. I admit I broke the rules, spammed and deserved my infractions.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2016, 05:46 PM
What? I can see it (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27348). Maybe it was banned in America and Australia :P

And now I can't find the old PCG thread I found yesterday. It was about TPM members and their real names and nicknames :confused:

Anyways, the party's over, I guess. I admit I broke the rules, spammed and deserved my infractions.
It's OK, just don't do it again and everything will be fine.