PDA

View Full Version : Let's make TPM great again.

Zak
1st April 2016, 09:53 PM
TPM is really headed in the wrong direction with a userbase who are doing an absolutely terrible job keeping it alive. The fun is collapsing around us, and many of the problems we've caused. Our webmaster is either grossly inactive, a word that more and more people are using, and I think I was among the first to use it, or he has a completely different agenda than you want to know about, which could be possible. In any event, TPM is broken, and our website is in serious trouble and total disarray. Very simple. Admins are all talk, no action. They are all talk and no action. And it's constant; it never ends.

And I'm a TPM loyalist, actually a very huge TPM loyalist, and I'm a Pokemon Master. And I'm very disappointed by our administration. Because they let the admins get away with absolute SPAM! You see always, oh we're going to do this, we're going to--. Nothing ever happens; nothing ever happens.

You look at Mt. Moon. A total catastrophe and by the way it really kicks in in '16 and it is going to be a disaster. People are abandoning Misc forum. Mods are quitting the business. I have a friend of mine who's a, a Pokemon fan, a very skilled and avid player. He said, I get more from Serebii in a week than from TPM in a year. And he needs because it is so complicated and so terrible and he's never had that before and he's going to quit Pokemon. And he was very successful player. But it's happening more and more.

Look at Serebii with millions of hits. I have seen websites, many, many websites. They're all over the place. But with less, you see?

Now everything about TPM was a lie. It was a filthy lie. And when you think about it, lies, I mean are there consequences? Does anyone do anything? And what are the admins doing about it? They lied about the restoration, they lied about every aspect. You can keep your plan. And you've all heard that hundreds of times. That's like the real estate location, location. I don't even say it anymore because everybody goes location, location. But you have heard this about TPM.

And it's disgraceful. It's a big, fat, horrible lie. Your deductibles are going through the roof. You're not going to get--unless you're hit by an army tank, you're not going to get people to come back. And people that had plans that they loved, that they really loved, don't have those plans anymore. So it's a real, real disaster. And somebody has to repeal and replace TPM. And they have to do it fast and not just talk about it.

Now, we have to install a firewall. And it's got to be a beauty. Who can install better than Trump? I install; it's what I do. I install; I install efficient firewalls, but I build great websites. Filters are easy, believe me. I saw the other day on television people just hacking into websites. Hacking, just like that. The admins are sitting there announcing the rules and spammers are just registering, coming into our website. It is so terrible. It is so unfair. It is so incompetent. And we don't have the best coming in. We have people that are spammers, we have people that are trolls. You can certainly have hackers. You can certainly have angry ban evaders. You can have anything coming from across the internet. We don't do anything about it. So I would say that if become admin, I would certainly start by building a very, very powerful firewall.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd April 2016, 12:06 AM
Someone wanting to be an admin in the very first post? Talking about real determination!

Zak
2nd April 2016, 04:38 PM
Wasn't expecting account mergery... heh, part of the reason I brought the attention about the account not having received the activation email was because apparently you can't edit your own posts without having got that email.

Of course, I could have done it with this account... but that would spoil the costume.

Magmar
2nd April 2016, 06:13 PM
The account merging was a bit annoying, but I understand why it was done and accept it for what it is. Were you posting as "Donald Trump"? I never got to see the moniker you selected. Oh well, I was "Thirsty Prostitute" and was REALLY hoping to bring some Mr. Slave realness to the forum, but not enough people participated in the prank to make it all that exciting.

Zak
2nd April 2016, 07:17 PM
The account merging was a bit annoying, but I understand why it was done and accept it for what it is. Were you posting as "Donald Trump"? I never got to see the moniker you selected. Oh well, I was "Thirsty Prostitute" and was REALLY hoping to bring some Mr. Slave realness to the forum, but not enough people participated in the prank to make it all that exciting.

Yeah that was me. I was a little late to the party though didn't even check the forums until like 10PM. Got my part in before time was up at least haha. Happy April Fools.

For non-Americans/non-followers, actual speech this was based from (http://www.p2016.org/photos15/summit/trump012415spt.html).