PDA

View Full Version : [OR/AS] Green Shard

Link
12th April 2016, 11:48 AM
I need two of them. Where do you get more than one of them?

Poryhedron
12th April 2016, 05:33 PM
According to Serebii, there are a total of three that can be found lying around and beneath the water routes (not counting the one that shows up in Mirage Forest only when it's in certain locations.) Shame it's apparently not a wild hold item for Relicanth anymore like it was in the original RSE...

Link
12th April 2016, 07:59 PM
According to Serebii, there are a total of three that can be found lying around and beneath the water routes (not counting the one that shows up in Mirage Forest only when it's in certain locations.) Shame it's apparently not a wild hold item for Relicanth anymore like it was in the original RSE...

Thanks!

Pokemaster Ash
12th April 2016, 09:51 PM
If you're getting the Green Shards for Leaf Stones (which between the Shards and the Leaf Stones found just laying around in the game should get you just enough to get Vileplume, Victreebel, Exeggutor, Shiftry, and Simisage), there actually is a way to get more of all the evolution stones if you need them and that is through Secret Super Training (Super Training using a Pokémon that at one point has hit the EV limit). Almost all of the secret training courses reward good scores with evolution stones.

Link
13th April 2016, 06:16 AM
If you're getting the Green Shards for Leaf Stones (which between the Shards and the Leaf Stones found just laying around in the game should get you just enough to get Vileplume, Victreebel, Exeggutor, Shiftry, and Simisage), there actually is a way to get more of all the evolution stones if you need them and that is through Secret Super Training (Super Training using a Pokémon that at one point has hit the EV limit). Almost all of the secret training courses reward good scores with evolution stones.

I just needed it for Shiftry. I got the 3rd one on Route 126, and I now have my Shiftry soon afterwards. :-)