PDA

View Full Version : Orlando

RedStarWarrior
12th June 2016, 10:13 PM
RIP to those killed in the terrorist attack in Orlando's Pulse club. :(

Blademaster
12th June 2016, 11:41 PM
Wait what?

I literally had no TV or Internet for the past day or so. What's going on?

Drago
13th June 2016, 05:50 AM
Some fucknut opened fire in a gay club with an assault rifle.

How dickheads can still make excuses for guns is both shocking and offensive.

Heald
13th June 2016, 05:52 AM
Apparently the largest mass killing targeting LGBTs in the West since the Holocaust.

No words can really begin to describe this horror in its entirety.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th June 2016, 10:26 AM
Truly an attack on free world.

Whoever did this, it's nearly impossible to play devil's advocate. The least people can do is to bring the gun control debate back, and I don't mean only in the USA.

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2016, 01:27 PM
I agree. The guy had a criminal record and had been investigated by the FBI before. There's no way someone like him should be allowed access to firearms, let alone an assault rifle.

Roy Karrde
14th June 2016, 02:34 AM
I agree. The guy had a criminal record and had been investigated by the FBI before. There's no eay someone like him should be allowed access to firearms, let alone an assault rifle.

I never heard he had a criminal record, he had two different weapons licenses which require a background check.

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2016, 06:46 AM
I never heard he had a criminal record, he had two different weapons licenses which require a background check.

Really? Then they must have given him the licenses before he committed his crimes and they were never revoked.

Magmar
14th June 2016, 02:32 PM
Nothing like the feeling that you've got a target on your head amirite?

Still going to pride Saturday. Can't scare me away from my family and my community, hell no.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th June 2016, 06:47 AM
Donald Trump said it all, indicating how clueless everyone is.

"We don't know what's happening!"

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2016, 08:12 AM
Nothing like the feeling that you've got a target on your head amirite?

Still going to pride Saturday. Can't scare me away from my family and my community, hell no.

According to the things I read yesterday, perhaps it wasn't ISIS after all, but just a maniac. So with any luck your parade won't be targeted. It may even get more public attention this time. In any case, I hope everything goes well.

RedStarWarrior
18th June 2016, 01:12 PM
According to the things I read yesterday, perhaps it wasn't ISIS after all, but just a maniac. So with any luck your parade won't be targeted. It may even get more public attention this time. In any case, I hope everything goes well.

He was a lone wolf inspired by ISIS. Stop watching the trash liberal media. Dude pledged allegiance to ISIS to 911.

Also, he had no criminal record. He was investigated thrice and subsequently dropped from the terror watchlist. He worked for a security company and was a trained marksman, so he easily passed a background check. The gun shop reported him to the FBI for suspicious behavior when he tried to buy armor and bulk ammo, but they failed to act on the tip.

Lady Vulpix
19th June 2016, 07:12 AM
There are too many contradicting versions. Since I don't know anyone involved, I can't know what the truth is. But even assuming he did call 911 as soon as he stopped shooting and said he was with ISIS (and not with any of the other hate groups they also said he claimed to be in), it doesn't mean it was true.

RedStarWarrior
22nd June 2016, 08:08 AM
That's why I said Lone Wolf. Also, he didn't call after he stopped shooting. He called while reloading. He pledged allegiance to ISIS. He was a radicalized Muslim terrorist. Our liberal media is being retarded and trying to blame guns. You aren't American, so I understand the confusion because you only see what most of the mainstream news is saying.