PDA

View Full Version : The Growing Poll (TPM Reloaded)

Drago
19th June 2016, 11:10 PM
Howdy y'all! Thought I'd reboot an old schtick I first premiered back in 2011, almost exactly five years ago to this day! The premise is simple; you're presented an 'or' question. After you've answered, you add another one to the list. As an example, I might say: PC or Mac? The next person answers, and then adds: Hot weather or cold? The next person answers both the previous questions, and adds their own, and the list goes on until we have lots and lots of this or that questions.

Obviously, if you've already answered some of the polls, just continue from the last question you left off on when you add another one.

...I copied and pasted the description from the old thread. Haha. Anyhow, let's get started.

1. Pokemon Sun or Moon?

Knight of Time
20th June 2016, 09:14 AM
Funny you brought this game back DragoKnight...being as this is basically a souped-up version of The Or Game from GGG, I might revive it in the near future, so thanks for the inspiration.

Anyway, I'm going to go with Pokemon Sun here, as I definitely like the look of its mascot more than the mascot for Pokemon Moon (just personal preference).

2. Old 3DS (XL) or New 3DS (XL)?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th June 2016, 09:51 AM
Nice! But Knight of Time, I personally wouldn't recommend bringing that GGG game back, since this Poll has just been revived...

1. Pokemon Sun or Moon?
Pokemon Moon. I prefer the looks of that legendary in its cover.

2. Old 3DS (XL) or New 3DS (XL)?
New 3DS (XL), I say. I have already two 3DS systems, so I definitely should buy the New one, if anything. I have no experience of the console, but I believe it's neat. What's more, both of my 3DS systems are of the smaller size.

3. Classical Music or Heavy Metal?

Master Rudy
27th June 2016, 03:39 AM
1: Pokémon Moon
2: Old 3DS XL (Seriously, a single exclusive? Glad I didn't dive into that upgrade)
3: Heavy metal, duh!

My addition:
4: James Bond or Jason Bourne?

MToolen
8th July 2016, 10:48 PM
Sure, I'll bite.

1. Sun. That lion Mon is super cool.
2. Old. I'm a very patient gamer, so I'd say GBASP if I could.
3. Classical music, especially Brahms, Hindemith, and Mahler. I like my western art music bold.
4. Bourne. I always love an underdog.

5. Football (American/Gridiron) or Football (Association/Soccer)?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th July 2016, 02:32 AM
This is actually a tough question for me but I'll go with Classical Music since that's what I grew up with.

James Bond. I hadn't even heard about Jason Bourne before this your post. I should perhaps get acquainted with him though.

Soccer. American Football isn't popular here :P

6. Sailor Mercury or Sailor Mars?

Knight of Time
13th July 2016, 04:01 PM
This question is also tough for me, so I'm going to say classical music. I'm not a fan of heavy metal at all, but I don't mind classical music every once in a blue moon or so.

James Bond for me. I'm not really familiar with Jason Bourne either, but my brother has been into the James Bond movies for years, so that's the one I have more memories of.

Another tough one, I don't mind either but I think I'm going to stick with soccer because it's the one I simply like more.

Hmm...I'm going to say Sailor Mercury on this one. Sailor Mars has her good points and bad points (and like me, is an Aries), but I like Sailor Mercury just a tad more because of her smarts and her computer skills.

7. Rechargeable batteries or an AC adapter (for your favourite devices)?

Master Rudy
18th July 2016, 01:59 AM
4: Bond
Don't get me wrong, the Bourne series is great. However, Bond is classic.

5: Football (American/Gridiron)
Can't stand soccer, don't know why.

6: Mercury or Mars?
Never watched SM, can't give an opinion.

7: AC adapter
I'd rather be plugged in as opposed to out of power :P

Next addition:
8: Big Boss or Solid Snake?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th July 2016, 07:40 AM
Sailor Mercury. Associating her with a girl at my school was a crucial point in my mental history.

7. Rechargeable batteries or an AC adapter (for your favourite devices)?
I don't really know. My favourite devices are prolly my Nokia and Nntendo 3DS, and I don't think they support either.

8. Big Boss or Solid Snake?
Solid Snake. At least I knew something about him, though Big Boss's story (http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Boss) seems interesting too.

9. Baldur's Gate or Elder Scrolls?