PDA

View Full Version : annoyed eevee ^^

E_Eevee
7th May 2003, 08:12 PM
Look, look! An actual pokemon! Yes, I know I should be working on people's requests, but I couldn't resist.:rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
7th May 2003, 09:54 PM
LOL that is so cute! ^_^ I love the expression, it's perfect. it's cool how you gave it a sketchy look, and actually made it look right, like how it's supposed to come out (somtimes that can come out really distorted.. I know from experience ^^; ._. evil sketchyness!) the shading's fitting, too. the only thing that bothers me about this lil guy is his ears.. they're kinda thick, and the lines are a little wiggly, but other than that it's awesome! keep it up!

~Katie

burakkichu
8th May 2003, 04:16 PM
LOL! hey, not bad at all...cute and nicely drawn. ^^;; i like the whole concept of the pic....soaked eevee, mwehehehe. >=]

Meowth_Kitten
8th May 2003, 05:34 PM
Lol, cute! Kinda reminds me of all the little kittens I have here at home when they get into trouble and get soaked with the water bottle. They look exactly like this Eevee. I think the color and shading is really good. I love the look of the soaked-ness, its hair so straight and weighed down, lol. The expression really is awesome, just so perfect and mad. Great work! Keep it up!

Dragonfree
8th May 2003, 06:02 PM
It's cute and had a very nice expression! Very good!:yes:

E_Eevee
8th May 2003, 11:05 PM
dragonfree: Thank you, I try ^^

Meowth_Kitten: You would've never known it was originally supposed to be an espeon ^^ But he just looked so cute as an eevee. Kittens do tend to get in a lot of mischief. Or grown cats o.O;;; Mine fell in the shower yesterday.

burakkichu: Thankies, part of one of my never-to-be-finished fanfics.

Katie: I'm not sure how I managed the sketchy look to be honest. I've been practicing (and driving away the other artists) at the TPM oekaki. And as you can see I'm still getting the hang of the tablet, hence the wiggly lines >.<;;;;

Gligar_Man
9th May 2003, 01:24 AM
wow that is good... if your taking request (you mentionned it) would you draw me a gligar, w/out its tongue out, lol... i dont care what type of scenario it is or whatever, no ones ever botherred to actually draw me a gligar, ive requested severalx

UmbreonCurse
9th May 2003, 08:12 AM
*giggles* That's great. I love eevee's expression as well. It looks like I do when my freind starts spouting nonsence about corn...

E_Eevee
9th May 2003, 03:18 PM
Gligar_Man: Sure, why not? Umm, I've never done a gliger before but I doubt that will be a problem.

UmbreonCurse: I wear that expression all the time when dealing with my younger sibs.