PDA

View Full Version : Internet Reviewrs

Cferra
10th August 2016, 03:12 PM
Hail!

Today I thought I'd post a thread about internet reviewers. These are people who post on Youtube and elsewhere and review all kinds of media. Who do you all watch regularly? I may be biased since I watch a lot of my friends videos. I help out one and a lot of the others are friends. But as for those who I don't have any relationship with, I watch....

Markiplier's let's plays
Jangbrick's lego reviews
Spectrum Pulse
SFdebris

And a few others. Like I said, I know a lot of people in the reviewer community and I may be biased in listing them all. Who do you all watch out there on the Internets?

MToolen
10th August 2016, 04:14 PM
Game Grumps is still a bit coarse for some people, bit I still enjoy it. It was the first show on YouTube that I started to follow.

The Completionist (and Super Beard Bros), PeanutButterGamer, brutalmoose, and SpaceHamster round out the rest of YouTubers I watch for gaming, though most of them skew nostalgic. I did watch Markiplier, Ledian_X, but mostly for FNaF. Oh, and my brother has started to LP as MaelstromTier, so I try to contribute a view and like when I can.

Something I love to watch, though, are the Games Done Quick marathons. Again, older games abound, but it's amazing how badly dedicated gamers can break these games.