PDA

View Full Version : Mmmm..... violence.....

Mewfour
7th May 2003, 10:47 PM
Hey yo.

Yeah, I haven't been active latetly. Too much real-life crap to go through. But never fear, that's why I have a hard drive full of old and rotting fic garbage! And I was about to dump another old chapter of Bloody Sword on TPM again....

...But.....

Oh my, it appears this chapter is much more violent than the others. Hard to belive, yes, but it is. Now normally, I wouldn't have a problem with posting it, and neither would anyone else, but, well, this time is a bit different. You see, the main character, a young prince named Trav, gets in a fight to the death with one of the villians, a female army general, Lura. And it's fairly bloody on both sides.

Now I could go into a long-winded plugfest of what happens to either, but to make a long story short, I'll just cut to the chase. A man and woman beating the living s**t out of each other. Yes or no?

The Rusted One
8th May 2003, 03:44 AM
She really is uglier, isn't she?

...Anyway, I like the idea, as long as it isn't like, "oooh, man wins cos he isn't a girl, then they fall in love, and have children. The end."

UmbreonCurse
9th May 2003, 08:21 AM
I LIKE it! Heh, violence dosen't bother me at all..in fact I usually end up writing really violent scenes (although they usually sound worse than they actually are) since I tend to put EVERYTHING in vivid detail... but yeah, go ahead, it sounds awesome to me.

QUESTION: Is it a fist foight, a super-powered fight, a martial arts fight, or something with magic/weapons?

Mewfour
9th May 2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by UmbreonCurse

QUESTION: Is it a fist fight, a super-powered fight, a martial arts fight, or something with magic/weapons?

If you've read Bloody Sword at all, you'd know it'll be a fight with weapons, with a possibility of degenerating into a fistfight.

Well, that's three for, none against, three freaks and three donkeys. I guess the will of the public is pretty clear...

Damn, democracy is schweeeeeeeet....