PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Watch 2017

Shadow Wolf
7th January 2017, 01:52 AM
Hey guys! First of all, credits to Lady Vulpix for the 2014 thread which inspired this thread and to Ayeun for the original thread. :)

So now that we have a new generation and even more Pokemon, I think its time to see the shinies found by everyone here. So, let's get it started:

My list:

Found in the Wild: Lillipup (now a Stoutland), Pinsir

SOS chain: Elekid (now an Electivire), Mimikyu, Eevee (now an Espeon), Riolu (now a Lucario), Bagon (now a Salamence), Beldum, Rockruff

Breeding (MM): Rowlet (now a Decidueye)

(Pics do not upload for some reason so I wish to ask for permission to provide a link to another site to show them).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th January 2017, 03:14 AM
If it isn't SHINYpkmnchaser!

ˇBienvenido de nuevo!
Welcome back!

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2017, 05:32 AM
Hey, Louis! Nice to see you again!

I haven't caught any shinies yet. In any case, I'm afraid I can't take the credit for the original thread. Let me see who made that one, then I'll edit this post.

[Edit: it was Ayeun! (Proof) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/archive/index.php?t-26487.html)]

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th January 2017, 07:05 AM
Found in the Wild: Lillipup (now a Stoutland), Pinsir

SOS chain: Elekid (now an Electivire), Mimikyu, Eevee (now an Espeon), Riolu (now a Lucario), Bagon (now a Salamence), Beldum

Breeding (MM): Rowlet (now a Decidueye)

Let me help you with a few of those.

:506:
:508:
:127:

:239:
[Mimikyu]
:133:
:196:
:447:
:448:
:371:
:373:
:374:

[Rowlet]
[Decidueye]

Shadow Wolf
7th January 2017, 08:07 AM
Mikachu: Hey, what's up? Man, that name takes me way back. I remember asking for shiny Rayquaza at that time (still haven't caught one. Maybe I should get a copy of Sapphire and try again). Anyway, thanks for the greetings and for the icons.

Gabi: Thank you. Well, I already completed the game and the pokedex (Alolan pokedex completion nets you the shiny charm), so if anyone needs help completing their pokedex, I can do my best to help.

Friend Code (again... XD) is 1693 - 5593 - 1941 (Lou).

Anyway, just last night I got a shiny Rockruff through SOS. I'd say that once you get the hang of it, this is one of the easiest methods for getting shinies apart from chain fishing. Preparation for each pokemon is the key, though.

Fett One
7th January 2017, 07:56 PM
The only shiny that I have is a Dugtrio that I found while looking for Guzzlord.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th January 2017, 12:43 AM
Mikachu: Hey, what's up? Man, that name takes me way back. I remember asking for shiny Rayquaza at that time (still haven't caught one. Maybe I should get a copy of Sapphire and try again). Anyway, thanks for the greetings and for the icons.

A shiny Rayquaza? I don't remember a thing about that one. As for what's up for me, I'm surprisingly well. Facebook and doing my own Hŕnzě-Cantonese-Mandarin-Japanese-Finnish dictionary were about to take a too big rule in my life. But now I've begun to take the measures and try to find a more relaxed approach to this spring.

Mr.E
18th January 2017, 08:43 PM
I've still never encountered a legit shiny through regular means, granted I make no attempt to hunt/breed shinies and it's easier than ever in Gen 7. I did finally obtain my own Pokérus, however.

CaptainJigglypuff
19th January 2017, 03:37 PM
SOS Chain: Shimmer the female Golbat caught at Lv 48.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th February 2017, 12:23 AM
And not a single shiny was found by me... some things never change.

Lady Vulpix
14th May 2017, 03:41 PM
I recently did a Wonder Trade and got a shiny Level 100 Arceus with Pokerus, 6 perfect IVs and an Adamant nature.

Any chances of it being genuine? I find it hard to believe.

(I had previously got a Vivillon with Pokerus from the GTS, but never something like this).

Knight of Time
17th October 2017, 06:13 PM
I was playing Pokemon X earlier today and I found and caught a shiny male Doduo at the Friend Safari...my first 6th gen shiny found in the wild.