PDA

View Full Version : (POSSILBE SPOILER)** misty might be in the 6th movie

Anime_fan
15th December 2002, 01:12 PM
it looks like misty has a carnival backround just like on the trailer :\ but it might be from the show i havent seen many recent ones :(

:D

Too Cool Scyther
15th December 2002, 01:54 PM
Sorry to burst your fun, but nothing to be excited about. Tracey appears in all the movies backgrounds as well. So Misty will just as well do the same ^_^

Pokemaster Cody
15th December 2002, 02:20 PM
Um, I'm afriad this would probably go in Pokemon Anime. I'm most likely to be mistaken though. :D

AntiAsh Superstar
15th December 2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Pokemaster Cody
Um, I'm afriad this would probably go in Pokemon Anime. I'm most likely to be mistaken though. :D

No, you're not mistaken, topics about the movies go to that forum. Henceforth...

*moves*

pokemonm
15th December 2002, 04:34 PM
yhats cool just to see misty agin

Deedsey
15th December 2002, 11:22 PM
I thought it should go in the Shipping forum. I mean, everyone, well *almost* everyone, wants to see Misty again just to see what will happen with Ash.

Just incase you (Anime_fan) wanted to be cool and say it's a possible spoiler, you spoiled everything in the title. You should've say: "(POSSILBE SPOILER)** something about the 6th movie".

I'm not a mod, so what I'm going to say now is out of the question.

Brock_ag
16th December 2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Too Cool Scyther
Sorry to burst your fun, but nothing to be excited about. Tracey appears in all the movies backgrounds as well. So Misty will just as well do the same ^_^
lol, that's true and so did brock in the second movie. So atleasts she makes a brief appearance.:)

Gary Warrior
16th December 2002, 05:24 PM
i could care less bout whos in the 6th movie, im still trying to recover from the 3rd *shudder* man, is Entie possesed or wat?

Zak
16th December 2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Gary Warrior
i could care less bout whos in the 6th movie, im still trying to recover from the 3rd *shudder* man, is Entie possesed or wat?

GW, please stay on topic. If you won't care less who's in the 6th movie, dont post in this topic, simple as that.

Anyways, I think that might actually be a possibility.... another source of evidence (well, minor evidence) is the Psyduck firework, along with the other main characters...

~Zak

RedStarWarrior
17th December 2002, 07:52 PM
Well....it will be good to see how she reacts to Haruka...unwarranted jealousy no doubt.

Kasumi Chan
17th December 2002, 09:26 PM
To be honest, the background behind Misty is nothing more than the Pokémon Hoso's stage. So, that nothing has to do with the 6th movie.

Originally posted by Zak
Anyways, I think that might actually be a possibility.... another source of evidence (well, minor evidence) is the Psyduck firework, along with the other main characters...

Seems I'm not the only one who thought that way after seeing the Psyduck firework on that trailer. ;)