PDA

View Full Version : Here's my twenty-thousandth post...

Knight of Time
17th June 2017, 07:00 AM
Hello all,

Well, as some of you may remember, I made a few topics to commemorate a posting milestone. I have a funny feeling this will be the final time I'm going to celebrate one of these milestones, but nonetheless, it's one I definitely think is worth celebrating, because I'm only the fifth person here to reach 20,000 posts!

So yeah, I wasn't personally expecting to reach this milestone. Now that it has happened, I have a slight feeling I might be the last person here on TPM to reach the milestone unless this website gets more active in the future.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th June 2017, 07:45 AM
Congratulations! That's an achievement!

Though theoretically, I think I can eventually make it to 20,000 posts as well if three conditions are met.

1) the forum stays open
2) there are at least a few other members to talk with
3) I myself am alive and able to post

The first condition is crucial, depending especially on if people think GGG is the subforum that defines the needed activity to keep the forum in existence. We have created a cycle of posts there, me, Knight of Time, and Fett One. Right now, I have about 6,000 posts to go. Now if I post 3 posts a day, it takes 2,000 days i.e. 5.6 years! Of course I might run out of ideas in Twisted Wishes at one point, as well as far as other threads are concerned, but still, I wouldn't say it's impossible.

kurai
17th June 2017, 09:51 AM
the perfect time to retire from posting forever

farewell, knight of time

Knight of Time
17th June 2017, 10:14 AM

farewell, knight of time

Hey hey, come on now. Just because this is likely going to be my last "milestone" topic here doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting on TPM yet...the only way I wouldn't be posting anywhere on TPM is if all the forums here were dead and nobody else other than me was showing up (in other words, if the entirety of TPM was a ghost town, including Mt. Moon, I'd pretty much refrain from making any posts if I was all alone here and didn't see anyone else).

kurai
17th June 2017, 11:12 AM
you ruined it

but you can post one more time and you can maintain symmetry

so make your last post count

Fett One
17th June 2017, 12:37 PM
Congrats. Hopefully, you can make it to the next milestone of 30,000 posts.

Mr.E
21st June 2017, 06:07 PM
what's so special about that, Ash_300 did it a decade ago

Magmar
25th June 2017, 02:43 PM

farewell, knight of time

:lol: :lol: :lol:

omg kurai

kainashi
25th June 2017, 04:34 PM

farewell, knight of time:eek:

firepokemon
2nd July 2017, 05:25 AM
HG bad. Grats Knight of Time

Blademaster
2nd July 2017, 10:46 PM
Congratulations on having little enough of a life to achieve this milestone, Kotty! :hellyeah: