PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Link
10th September 2017, 05:43 PM
I haven't seen a topic about these games here on TPM yet. Thoughts on these games?

Poryhedron
10th September 2017, 11:40 PM
A bit nervous about what it'll mean that Nekrozma is fusing with Solgaleo and/or Lunala. I fear it may portend unhappy times ahead.

Link
11th September 2017, 12:07 AM
It should be interesting to see where that will lead to in these games. I think that it'll turn out to be surprising to see where the story goes in the games.

Fett One
26th November 2017, 06:49 PM
I wasn't sure if i should start a new topic or post in this one but has anyone played Ultra Sun/Moon yet?

I got Ultra Sun and have been enjoying it so far.

I just defeated the totem Pokemon in Vast Poni Canyon. My team is Decidueye, Lycanroc Dusk form, Alolan Raichu, Golduck, Noivern, and Salazzle.

While in Vast Poni Canyon, I came across a shiny Golbat, making that my first and so far only shiny Pokemon in the game.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th November 2017, 04:05 AM
This may sound depressing, but...

As far as I'm concerned, I don't have either of those games, and I don't think I will buy either of them. I didn't go for Black or White 2, I didn't go for Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. So I won't go for Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.

I admit I have invested a lot in hardware, but as a plus, my videogame console collection has been growing steadily.

Magmar
2nd December 2017, 01:57 PM
So far, I'm enjoying Ultra Moon. I am about to switch the clock in the 3DS to evolve Rockruff--LOL.

I am still convinced the Team Skull theme song says "touch butts".

Fett One
9th December 2017, 07:16 PM
I just got incredibly lucky last night. I put a porygon with an upgrade disc attached up for trade for a porygon2. Someone gave me the porygon2 with a dubious disc attached so it evolved into porygon-z, which was lucky, but that wasn't the luckiest part about the trade. The luckiest part is that it was a shiny porygon2 so I now have a shiny porygon-z.

This is the first time I got a shiny pokemon from the GTS.