PDA

View Full Version : The Days of Darkness (Sign Ups)

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 02:05 PM
Story:

For hundreds of years man has tried to control the most powerful natural essence, the sun. Many have tried, all have failed. But now, someone has. In a secret cave that is burrowed deep beneath the Earth's surface someone has found a way to block out the sun.There is a way to stop this though, a small group of teenagers. But he knows this. In an attempt to keep his plan from going under he attempted to turn them to his cause.
Only some were persuaded. The others, ran.

Those who had fallen to the side of evil were sent to 'take care of' the teenagers who refused to co-operate.
One night, the group dream of a masked figure. He tells them that they have to find one another and prevent this evil man from completing his dream.
Now it's up to a small group of teenagers, to rise up against an evil madman and his teenaged henchmen in an attempt to thwart his evil plans and stop the world falling into eternal darkness...

Name:
Side: Light or Dark
Personality:
Element: (Fire, Thunder, Water, Ice, Dark, Nature, Earth, Storm, Light, Spirit, or if I forgot anything you can ask about it)
Weapon: (Bow, Sword, Staff, Katana, etc...)
Special Ability/ Power: (Up to 3)
Relations: (Who your friends with)
History: (Your life before all this)
Other:

Heres mine:

Name: Hunter
Side: Light
Appearance: Black Hair that I dont comb but its not messy either. I'm 5'7", I wear black Jeans and A black Muscle Shirt. and I have Saphire blue eyes
Personality: I keep to myself mostly, But when I'm with my friends I'm always Laughing.
Element: Storm
Weapon: A Tae Kwon Doe sword with Diamonds along the handle.(It looks like Rurouni Kenshins without the reverse blade)
Special Ability/ Power:
Wind Sprite: I can control the wind.
Blades of the Northern Wind: I slash at the enemy with my sword and three invisible Blades of win rush forward.
Relations: I have 2 Best friends if they sign up, There names are Jenn and Teresa. *puppy dog eyes*
History: TBR
Other: I'm Wicked Fast.

Special Thanks To Samchu for Helping me word the Plot

Samchu
8th May 2003, 02:11 PM
Thanks GW007

Name: Sam
Appearance: 7 feet tall, short beach blonde hair and deep blue eyes, wears black t-shirt with jeans and trainers
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, just loves to have fun and hang around with friends
Element: Thunder
Weapon: Sword
Special Ability/ Power: Sword of thunder-summons up a powerful sword. Will think up more as the RPG progresses
Relations: Everybody! Just joking... anyone wanna be my friend?
History: TBR
Other: none

Becca of Team Rocket
8th May 2003, 02:42 PM
Hmm.. would you mind if I joined this? I'll try my hardest...

Name: Rebecca Lynne
Side: Dark
Appearance: A bit taller than average with a regular guild.. shoulder-length blonde hair, Ice blue eyes, a scar above her right eye and another below her lower lip. Usually wears a crimson hoodie (fleece thing, pullover) and black jeans with hiking boots, and biker gloves, as well as a headband around her forehead.
Personality: A lot like her element.. she's cold and distant to everybody. It's hard to melt her cold exterior... though she's probably a good person in there.
Element: Ice
Weapon: Crossbow + bolts
Special Ability/ Power:

Ice Bolt: Can fire freezing bullets out of her Crossbow which can numb/paralyze whatever they hit.

Icicle Rain: Creates a ball of ice that shoots small (like..inch-long) daggers of ice at a target.. dies after a minute or two, depending on how long she concentrates on it.

Permafrost: Freezes the ground, making it slippery (if it's stone or tile) or hard and gross, and muddy if it melts, in dirt.

Relations: No one. *sniff*
History: Her father abandoned her when she was young, and her mother, unable to take care of Rebecca by herself, left her at an orphanedge/adoption center. She was never picked up and after a while just decided to walk out. Nobody ever really noticed.
Other: Nothing really

Pichu Luver
8th May 2003, 03:53 PM
[color=red]
Damn those puppy dog eyes...

Name: Jennifer
Appearance: uhh.. I'm to tired.. I use pic..preety preety.. (http://www.ultimatejlo.com/gallery/imagepages/image3395.htm) but wears blue track pants with white stripes going down the side, and a white belly shirt that says "Angel" on it.
Personality: Out going, tomboi(wheeeeee),
Element: Spirit (pweese???)
Weapon: Deadly Boomerangs that she throws at lightning speads.
Special Ability/ Power: Seeing into future(little and only dead things), able to talk to spirits, has the 6 sense of predicting things before they happen.
Relations: bestt friends with Hunter!!!! and um..friends with Rebecca and sam, pwease?!?!!?!
History: uh.. tbr
Other: color]

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 04:02 PM
O_O ok...anyways...Your all approved We still need more people to join and remember everyone cant be on the light side.

Drusilla
8th May 2003, 05:40 PM
Bwahahahah... Enter Dru! :D

Name: Varda Morgil
Appearance: See attachment... she's muscular too, just can't see it... and she's wearing a Metallica Master of Puppets shirt
Personality: She hates authority and will only do something if she sees what's in it for her. She does, however, fiercely protective of her friends
Element: Fire!
Weapon: Katana
Special Ability/ Power:
Fire Spin (orgininal, no?)- becomes a firey tornado... thing... O_o;
Armegaddon- big explosion. BOOM! :D

Relations: Friends with Laura and Shade... hell, she gets along with almost all the darks. That makes things easier...
History: Raised by her mom in near poverty, blah blah blah. Always did good in school, but hated the rules. She just barely made it...
Other: again, see who signs up...

[attachment deleted by admin]

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 05:47 PM
Ok Dru, THanks for signing up. Approved

Toxicity
8th May 2003, 06:04 PM
Whee! Sounds cool!

Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair with blue tips, and deeply pale skin. Apparently wears a black jacket hiding her also black long-sleeved tee, deep navy blue khakis with several pockets, black bombat boots up to her lower knee, silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black-tipped glasses(nearsighted..>_>), and a black necklaces with black stars with sapphires in their centers. Apparently thin...weighs only 110....And is about 5'11"
Personality: Very dark(mainly dark depressive, but can be evil), silent, and very anti-social. She seems to be a little against life's crucial-ness to her, but sorta stands up for her friends....
Element: Dark! (pweez...:3)
Weapon: A staff of silver with a deep-blue sapphire at it's top...It's used for one of her spells.....
Special Ability/Power:
Dark Shield: Protects herself from Light attacks for one turn...Usually used on the second turn, but if possible, can last 'til thrid.

Dark Beam: Shoots a small beam of darkness from her staff's sapphire.

Relations: Friends with Varda(If okay...That is...)
History: Has lived with her mother within an average family, but was ignored by her parents. She was a straight-A student since fourth grade...But hated the rules and often got revenge which went a little too far and got in some suspensions....She barely passed junior high because of her ways of revenge...But was able to survive...
Other: N/A

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 06:15 PM
Sorry Gothic Latias, That Dark trap attack is to strong. And What turns are you talking about for that Dark shield? Just make the attacks a little weaker and You can have Dark.

Oh And before I forget, If We get more than 10 people I'll let there be two of each ellement. But until then its only 1 of each.

Tyler and Hobbes
8th May 2003, 07:10 PM
Name:Shade Beluse
Appearance:long Black hair,green eyes,he has a red shirt with a black dragon on it, reen cargo pants
Personality:Dark,pretends to be dipressive, but actually sometimes shows his funny side. He loves to make his friends smile/laugh. His enemies however, he likes to do the laughing.
Element: Water
Weapon: Sword
Special Ability/ Power:Waterfall_ jumps up and shoots water out of his eyes
Relations:Friends with Laura and Varda ^_^ and Does any Darkwant to be gf ;)
History:Abandoned when he was three, he learned your closest friends can stab you in the back. He made it through school manely by hacking into the computers. In highschool he dropped out.
Other: none

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 08:29 PM
ok 1: OW! that would hurt 2: Why does everyone want to be on the Dark side now? 3: Approved if you dont type in dark blue anymore. *has to squint to read that* lol

Moltrecuno
8th May 2003, 09:57 PM
Name: Teresa Yamanito
Appearance: Stands at 5'4, has long black hair that goes halfway down her back, her eyes are dark green, and her skin is tanned. Wears a bright green longsleeve shirt that is skin tight and wears grey pants that fit loosely on her.
Personality: Very kind and calm most of the time. She's the practical good girl in everyone's eyes, but don't underestimate her for her kindness. When she's angry, it can be a bit bad.
Element: Nature
Weapon: A katana that is kept in a sheath(or whatever you call those things to hold swords) that is hung on her back.
Special Ability/ Power:
Rose Whip(I'm so unoriginal XP)~ Takes out a rose and it transforms into a thorny rose vine to whack people with. :)
Scenery Change~ User glows a bright green and disappears into the scenery and cannot be seen for a while.
Nature's Shield~ Holds up forearm and it starts to glow. A huge wooden leaf shaped shield is formed for protection.
Relations: Hunter
History: Can I fill this out later? I don't have time. ._.
Other: I'll fill this out later also

M1ND G4ME
8th May 2003, 10:02 PM
YAY You joined! And You don have to fill it out later, Its just something I put in cuz some people want to lol. Anyways Approved.

Everoy
8th May 2003, 10:06 PM
Name: Chris (No last name)
Appearance: spiked blonde hair with blue streaks, glimmering blue-green eyes, tanned peach skin
Personality: He can be very clumsy, but he is very smart and determined.
Element: Ice
Weapon: The Cold Dagger (See Special Ability/Power)
Special Ability/ Power:
Cold Dagger-He pours his energy into his dagger and it freezes anyone who it hurts. However, Chris faints after using it.
Deep Freeze-He can use short bursts of energy to freeze small things or parts of large things.
Relations: Friends with Sam?
History: No one knows, he lives on the street.
Other: Ah! The Blob is going to eat me! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Arnen
8th May 2003, 10:19 PM
~Name: Leinna (pronounced LAY-nuh)
~Side: Light
~Age: 14
~Gender: F
~Appearance: Looks a lot like Yuna from FFX. She has short, light-brown hair, and one blue and one green eye. She wears a dark blue skirt with lilac-colored flowers up the sides. Her boots are black and knee-high. She wears a sort of... Eh, two thingies that're white and go up on each side to cover her chest area. She also wears a sort of yellow belt that ties back in a large bow behind her.
~Personality: Kind and very trusting, and can usually tell when someone's lying. She loves to have fun, but at the same time knows when to be serious. She's very optimistic, and tries to seem cheerful even when she's sad.
~Element: Light
~Weapon: A naginata (I'll try and post a piccy tomorrow)
~Special Ability/ Power:
-Cure: Healing.
-Sunlight: Lights up almost all dark places.
-Solar Ray: Fires extremely hot yellow beam from palms or forehead.
~Relations: Up for grabs :)
~History: TBR (it's storming and I'd better get off soon)
~Other: Yo.

Shadow Djinn
8th May 2003, 11:09 PM
Name: Seryn(Ser-yun) KInsa
Side: Light ^^
Appearance: Looks like R/S Birdkeeper
Personality:Sarcastic when annoyed and mean sometimes. Usually friendly.
Element: (Fire, Thunder, Water, Ice, Dark, Nature, Earth, Storm, Light, Spirit, or if I forgot anything you can ask about it)What bout Wind?
Weapon: (Bow, Sword, Staff, Katana, etc...)Katana
Special Ability/ Power: (Up to 3)

Tornado Slash: A gust of wind surrounds Seryn's katana and he slashes the target. The wind then engulfs the enemy and pummels it.

Sonic Wind: Sword glows white and he slashes down. A sonic wave fires out and hits the target.
Relations: (Who your friends with)Dunno
History: (Your life before all this)
Other:

Drusilla
9th May 2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Gamewizard007
2: Why does everyone want to be on the Dark side now?

'Course. Dark r0x0rz. I'll go edit my sign up so that peoples are friends ^_^

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Dark Templar 8
Special Ability/ Power: (Up to 3)Um..If I can have wind Ill post them when ths starts

1: You can Have Wind. 2: Post the attacks first I can approve you, Cant have the attack to strong now can we? lol

Others: Approved

Becca of Team Rocket
9th May 2003, 12:42 PM
I updated my post, like I said I would. :) I hope it's alright.

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 02:47 PM
Oh no...We have two people wanting Ice. Man what do we do here? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Becca of Team Rocket
9th May 2003, 02:50 PM
:| I don't know.. I posted earlier, but if the other REEEEEEEALLY will die if they don't have Ice or something, I'd be willing to change. ^_^

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 03:15 PM
I got it! Could one of you be willing to be on Dark and the other be on light?

We have 5 Lights, and 2 Darks so far, If the other 3 elements (Earth, Wind and of course Dark) would be on the Dark sides it would be even having the two Ices on opposite sides. ^^ *hopes you all got my logic*

In other words;

Light: Light, Nature, Storm, Thunder, Spirit {Ice}

Dark: Water, Fire, (Dark, Wind, and Earth) {Ice} is even

Becca of Team Rocket
9th May 2003, 03:19 PM
I'd be willing to be Dark. o.o

Everoy
9th May 2003, 03:36 PM
I'd prefer to stay Light. Ice is an Element that I love, and if an RP has to do with the element of Ice, I'm there!

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 03:38 PM
Ok Great, We'll have a Good Ice and a bad Ice. ^^ Pefect. Now we're waiting for a Wind, and Earth.

Edit: Gothis Latias, I noticed you edited, Approved.

Shadow Djinn
9th May 2003, 07:27 PM
K I edited it.

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 07:47 PM
DT8 Either way your approved, But would you mind being on the Dark side so its a bit even for when We get an Earth?

Deck Knight
9th May 2003, 09:55 PM

Name: Terrence Formon(Terrence plz, or you die :-D)
Appearance: Is a short, stalky, rather burly gentleman for his size, can life large boulders with no problem even if he doesn't look it, rough around the edges, but not outright scary,
Personality: He is much a loner, very independent, he doesn't like the help of others and doesn't ask for it. He could care less, his philosophy is "if you can't do it yourself, give up and go home, instead of sulking about it". He has a rather mean temper, but a decent amount of patience.
Element: Earth
Weapon: Lance, shaped with Dragon markings, looks very cool :D
Special Ability/ Power:

Earth Rift: Causes a deep crack in the Ground, it takes about 30 seconds tro become a reasonable size, but anyone who falls in, likely won't live long enough to hit the molten bottom, as they'll be burned before they even get near it from the emmense pressure being forced upward from the crack. can also make cracks in walls and the like. The bigger the seismic power, the longer it takes.

Summon Sand: In a place where there is some sort of sand/dirt/soil, it can be manipulated and formed into a storm, it can be as small and centralised like a tiny tornado or cover a radius of 15 feet(thats a 30 foot diameter, for math n00bs)

Earthwalking: Is able to climb any mountain, jump extremely high, and basically cover a great deal of distance without tiring, so long as I remain close to the ground, i.e. sea level or lower, and the climbing goes for mountains.

Relations: None, his parents, ironically enough, died in an earthquake. Is looking for love.
History: His parents died in an Earthquake, which, ironically enough, is the very power which he can manipulate.
Other: I said looking for love, but don't think for a minute that I'm abandoning Teresa, Hunter!

EDIT: In response to your post below Hunter... *Dances around like a monkey*

Becca of Team Rocket
9th May 2003, 10:05 PM
Out of curiosity, how many we need before we start?

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 10:07 PM
ok Brian thanks for singing up. ^^ Your approved. Thisll be fun, Exact opposite ellements, cant wait to fight. and another thing:

Other: I said looking for love, but don't think for a minute that I'm abandoning Teresa, Hunter!

:mad: I would hope thats not implying something, But this is you Id be lying to myself If I said it wasnt so I just wanted to let you know; I DONT LIKE HER SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT YOU IDIOTIC BABOON!

Thank you *bows and walks out*

Edit: 12 and After that DT8 says if theyre Dark or Light we'll start. *hopes they pick dark so its even*