PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Returns~ A Yu Gi Oh! RPG~ Sign ups

Drusilla
8th May 2003, 04:39 PM
Darkness Returns-A Yu Gi Oh RPG

They say that sometimes, darkness runs in the family. Apparently, it's true... And the Mutous know it. But where the heirs of the darkness are, no one knows... It must be stopped before time runs out. And time is running out very quickly...
Yugi Mutou is the heir of the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. The Pharaoh that has chosen him as a vessel was appointed the task of defeating the evil mages that would have ruled the world. He was successful. They were disbanded, and never heard from again until more modern times. He was re-awoken to defeat them again. He did disband them... but this was not enough. They have reappeared, stronger than ever. Now, his son must finish the work that Yugi started... He must, with his father's help, organize a tournament with high stakes. If he wins, then the darkness will be forever defeated... or so he hopes. But if he loses... darkness will win, once and for all.

Millennium Items-
Puzzle-good- Yugi's son- The Muffin Man
Rod-evil- Marik's daughter- Me
Tauk/necklace-good- Ishizu's child- available
Scale- Mystic_Clown
Key/ahnk-good- HBCharizard
Eye-evil- Opaque Onigoori
Ring-evil- Bakura's son- Raven the Jedi Bounty Hunter

The Rules =-0!
If you want a Millennium Item, just put it on your sign up, but you MUST fit the above description. The Scale can go to just about anyone. Otherwise, it's pretty self-explanatory. The Eye holder can be related to Pegasus, but doesn't have to be.

Parents- Yes, yes, it's rather well known who's gonna hook up with who. But I'd like to keep things semi-seperate from the show... one character from the show per RPG character, please!

Summoning-Typical rules. Level 5 and 6, one sacrifice, level 7, two. Keep this in mind while creating your deck. You don't have to have a monster card if you have the ritual card for it. For example, if I have the Black Luster Ritual and the cards to satisfy it, I don't have to have the Black Luster Soldier.

Fusions- Like with Rituals, if you have the cards for it, you can Special Summon a monster if you have the right cards for it. For example, I have Grifforce on the field and I draw Mystical Elf. I can play Mystical Elf on top of Grifforce and SS Nekogal#2 even if I don't have that card or Polymerization.

Deck Changes- Yes, as the RPG goes on, you may modify your deck. Please PM me or e-mail me at Vampiregal361@aol.com first though. If you E-mail me, please put "Deck Changes" as the subject, or I'll probably delete it.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Parents- (If they're relevant. Otherwise, put N/A)
Item- (If you don't have one, put N/A)
Looks-
Personality-
History-
Yami Looks- (If you have an item and when the spirit becomes active your looks change. Otherwise, N/A)
Vehicle- (if you wish. Otherwise, N/A)
Deck Name-
Your Cards- (At least 40, no more than 65 please! And pay attention to limited cards. It's OK if you miss one, but if someone points it out, then please change it ASAP. Even I don't have the card limits memorized yet...)
Destined to- (Do you have any plans for your character?)
Other-

My sign up
Name- Varda Ishtar
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Parents- Marik is her father ... mother is dead and irrelevant
Item- Rod (mind control)
Looks- About six feet tall with violent green eyes and white hair. Her hair has been dyed black and streaked with red and is cut in jagged layers around her shoulders. Her arms are firmly muscled (but not really big) due to her daily, almost religious, workout routine. Her stomach is also firmly muscled, and she has a navel piercing with an ahnk dangling from the ring. She prefers to wear black bondage pants and a black tank top with only one arm strap. It is cut off above the navel, showing her abs and piercing. Sometimes she wears a black bondage jacket with heavy chains crossing her shoulders and dangling around her slim waist. In her jacket, she has a long, vicious knife. It probably wouldn't hurt too much if it was a normal knife, but it's serrated, so that it goes in smoothly and rips on the way out. Her boots come half-way up her shins and have thick leather straps in the bondage style, and have steel toe. Her nails are always painted black, and she almost always has on black eyeliner, and sometimes black lipstick. She wears a black-silver pentagram on a fine silver chain, and a black leather choker with two-inch silvery spikes. Her bracelets match; a row of one-inch spikes and two rows of half-inch spikes on either side.
Personality- Most definatly Marik's daughter. She's almost completely evil. She cares for no one other than herself and her father. But she's not completely lost; she wishes despratly for someone who she can talk to, and for someone to love, she just doesn't know it yet. She loves to ignore the pleas of the weak and destroy those who thought that they were strong. Decimating the egos of the powerful is her passion. Pretty much, she hates everyone and everything, and wants them to know it.
History- Raised by her father. She never knew her mother, and couldn't care less. From an early age she was programmed to hate the Mutous and everything they stood for through daily duelist training. Pain would always be connected with the sight of Yugi. A virtual reality station was programmed for her to face off against an artificial copy of Yugi and his deck. If she lost, the station would deliver extremely painful electric shocks. But she never rebelled; she knew that it was for her own good and her family's legacy. Soon, she was able to defeat the Yugi simulation, and any other that was thrown at her. Her winning streak has been unbroken since she was eleven.
Yami Looks- N/A
Vehicle- Black 2003 Firebird Trans-AM
Deck Name- Yin Yang

Your Cards-
Monsters
Wall Of Illusions x1
Koumori Dragon x1
Dark Magician x2
Mystic Clown x1
Feral Imp x1
Sorcerer of the Doomed x1
Gemini Elf x2
Ancient Elf x1
Magical Ghost x1
Neo the Magic Swordsman x1
Celtic Guardian x1
Beautiful Headhunter x2
Rouge Doll x1
Kamionwizard x1
Witty Phantom x1
Summoned Skull x1
Hibikime x1
Mystical Elf x1
Dark Elf x2
Gaia the Fierce Knight x1
Total Monsters- 24

Magic, Trap, Ritual
Red Medicine x1
Yami x2
Sodgen x1
Sword of Dark Destruction (AKA Sword of Ruin) x1
Cyber Shield x1
Elf's Light x2
Dark Hole x1
Book of Secret Arts x1
Black Luster Ritual x1
Spellbinding Circle x1
Anti Raigeki x1
Change of Heart x1
Reverse Trap x2
Dark Piercing Light x1
Shadow Spell x1
Bright Castle x2
Ookazi x1
Raigeki x1
Black Pendant x1
Dark Magic Ritual x1
Total Magic- 24

Total Cards- 48
Destined to- Find love in Yugi's son. But she must choose between her loyalty to her father and family line, and her love for him. The choice is so difficult...it could even kill her, both physically and spiritually, by being torn apart.
Other- An only child... (don't even THINK about creating a char that is her "secret" sibling, I WILL NOT allow it)

Yayness... have fun! Try to be descriptive too. You don't have to post your deck just yet, but please do so by the start of the RPG. If you want help with your deck, PM or e-mail me with "Deck Help" as the title. Thanks!

Oh... one more thing! If you have an AIM name, please post it! If people can talk to eachother on AIM, it will make posting duels easier. That way, we won't have quite as much of a problem with people posting only using powerful monsters and beating everyone else into a bloody pulp. I mean, we'll have that no matter what, but at least then people will be able to have some input on stuffs. My own AOL IM that I'm almost always on is Vampiregal361, and my IM is JordisonChick13.

Krystalline Kabutops
8th May 2003, 05:57 PM
Name- Kyro Pegasus
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Parents- Pegasus, and his mom got divorced, so yeah.
Item- Millenium Eye
Looks- He has hair like his dad's, only it's a little shorter, and it's purple. The left eye has been replaced with the Millenium eye. His shorts are green with spikes, and his shirt is grey with the Millenium Symbol on the front. He wears orange and white sandles.
Personality- He's very cocky and has developed a twisted sense of humor.
History- He was left on the streets by Pegasus, and inherited the eye when it was recovered from Bakura.
Yami Looks- His hair kinda floats, and his normal eye turns yellow
Deck-

Magic:
Polymerization
Remove Trap
Hamburger Recipe
Turtle Oath
Commencement Dance
De-Spell
Eternal Rest
Insect Barrier
Shield and Sword
Germ Infection
Dark Hole
Change of Heart
Monster Reborn
Megamorph
Ekibyo Drakmord

Trap:
Reverse Trapx2
Metal Detector
Ultimate Offeringx2
Just Dessertsx2
Shadow of Eyes
Fake Trap
Attack and Recievex2
Waboku
Trap Hole
Numinous Healer
DNA Surgery

Monster:
Sangan
Dragon Zombie
Armored Zombie
Griggle
Princess of Tsurugi
Ancient Brain
Tainted Wisdom
Time Wizard
Kiseitai
Hane-Hane
Ooguchi
Mysterious Ouppeteer
Bazoo the Soul-Eater
The Forgiving Maiden
Invader of the Throne
Penguin Soldier
Spear Cretin
Gearfried the Iron Knight
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Shadow Ghoul
7 Colored Fish
Maha Vailo
Sonic Birdx2
Mask of Darkness

[EDIT]Total Amount: 56

Vehicle- A small motorcycle with the Millenium Symbol on the Handle Bars. The motorcycle is white.
Deck Name- The Summoning
Destined to- One day inherit Pegasus's Fortune, and the Castle. He plans to hold a second, more refined Duelist Kingdom Tournament, with higher stakes.
Other- He doesn't have access to his father's limitless cards, so he has to make do with booster packs.

HbCharizard
8th May 2003, 08:54 PM
Let me get this straight...you don't need Polymerization? KOOLZ!!!

Name- Ark Kaiba
Age- 16
Gender- M
Parents- Seto Kaiba...Thats right..Kaiba!!! Both him and Ark's mom died, so he lives on his own, with his grandpa.
Item- Key
Looks- He has Navy Blue Eyes, And Black Short-cut hair. He wears a black Vest with a grey shirt under it. He wears blue jeans, and brown gloves. He has a necklace, which holds his Blue Eyes White Dragon, which was given to him by his Grandpa from his dad, but he never uses it.
Personality- Funny, Sarcastic, and Cheerful.
History- His dad died in a car Accident, when his mom was having him. His mom Survived, but died after having Ark. He now lives with his Grandpa in his game shop.
Yami Looks- His hair turns Red, And his eyes turn red too.
Vehicle- N/A
Deck Name-Dragon Warriors.
Your Cards-
Monsters :
Giant Soldier of Stone x2
Gaia the Fierce Knight
Science Soldier
Curce of Dragon
OverDrive
Buster Blader
Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1 x2
Swordsman of the Landstar x2
Red Eyes B. Dragon
Summend Skull
Dragon Zombie
Skull Mariner x2
Sword Hunter
Labyrinth Wall
Baby Dragon
Time Wizard
Gear Fried the Iron Knight
Haripies Brother x2
Deepsea Warrior
Sangan of the Thunder
Kazegin
Suijin
Gate Gaurdian
Beaver Warrior
Revival Jam
Amount: 30
Trap:
Jam Defender
Trap Hole
Graverobber
Magical Hats
Minor Goblin Official
Robbin' Goblin
Castle Walls
Two Pronged Attack
Lightforce Sword
Mirror Force
Waboku
Reinforcements
Type Zero Magic Crusher
Enchanted Javelin
Amount:13
Magic:
Dark Hole x2
Sword of Dark Destruction
Last Will
Dragon Treasure
Change of Heart
Insect Barrier
De-Spell
Rain of Mercy
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Monster Recovery
Shield and Sword
Black Pendant
Monster Reborn
Card Destruction
Amount:15

Total Amount:63

Destined to- N/A
Other-.......*Shivers*

Edit:My AIM name is Peppy50025

Drusilla
9th May 2003, 07:28 AM
Alrighty... yeah, Opaque Onigoori, make sure that you total up your deck. Otherwise, it looks good. I'll look into it in more detail this afternoon hopefully.

Tomorrow I'm going to a major concert, so I won't be on tomorrow; Godsmack is reportedly getting on the main stage at 1AM I think, so I may not even be on Sunday. I'll have to see. No matter what, I will be on Monday unless something unreal happens. Like the network at school goes down for the whole damn day or something odd like that. I really doubt that something like that will happen, so I promise to check in by Monday afternoon.

The Muffin Man
9th May 2003, 08:24 AM
a weekend without Dru? Tempting...

Oh, and I think the Key was originally the Ankh.

I'll finish my sign up when I get home. I have my deck there...

Name- Yoshi Mutou
Age- 18
Gender- male
Parents- Yugi Mutou, mother is irrelevent...
Item- Puzzle(spirit of the Pharoah)
Looks- He stands a bit taller than his father(5'11) with a medium-sized build. His hair is short and black, and he usually tends to take after his father with fashion, wearing just a basic, almost uniform outfit of black pants, a button-up black shirt, with a black t-shirt underneith. His Millenium Puzzle is wrapped on a chain. He has dark eyes, almost like a void, and is usually seen with his deck-holster connected to his belt.
Personality- Just like his father, Yoshi is always ready to help those in need, and always ready for a duel. Although his Yami Spirit can be a real jerk at times, he is not heartless, merely determined.
History- Raised by both parents, he inherited his grandfathers card shop, after a stunning duel against his father. At age 14, this kid had already bought out Kaiba corp.(leading Seto Kaiba to commit Suicide...), but in honor of Seto Kaiba, gave him an expensive burial and funeral for the living Kaiba family. At age 17, he decided to leave the private school he was enrolled in...and at that normal high school, he met Varda, Maricks daughter, and fell almost immedietly in love. To this day, he has only lost 3 games, out of nearly 300 duels, but has always remained confident and never cocky.
Yami Looks- He gains a few inches of height, standing now at about 6'2, and his body is a bit more defined. He still has the same clothes, but his hair stands up a bit.
Vehicle- just a skateboard, usually.
Deck Name- Last Warrior from a Dying Planet deck(with some Thunder Dragons)
Your Cards- Finish Later...
Destined to- Fall in love with Maricks daughter, Varda, wether his parents forbid it or not.
Other- Nope...

Mystic_clown
9th May 2003, 07:44 PM
I'd like to reserve the scales please.

Mystic_clown
10th May 2003, 04:47 PM
Name- Jeremy Ratcliff
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Parents- Shadi was his Foster Father, his real parents are unknown.
Item- Scales
Looks- He has shoulder length grey hair and blue eyes. He wears white pants, black shoes, a black belt and a navy blue vest. He’s got a pretty impressive build and is pretty handsome.
Personality- He’s a nice guy at heart, but is a bit of a thief. He’s charming with the ladies and when he’s in a duel, he’s ruthless. He can be a bit silent at times and really opens up to people he really cares about.
History- His parents died when he was at a young age. Shadi found him and took him in. Jeremy never knew his real parents and saw shadi as his true father. While growing up, he became skilled at the art of thievery. When he left Egypt and went to Japan, he became a skilled thief, stealing rare cards off of Duelists and selling them.
NOTE: The cards in his deck are not stolen.
Yami Looks- His hair gets longer, his eyes turn into a green colour and a strange mark appears on his chest.
Vehicle- A red motorbike.
Deck Name- Total Assault
Your Cards-
1x Zera
1x Masked Hellraiser
1x Tyrant Dragon
1x Zera Ritual
1x Masked Beast Ritual
1x Summoned Skull
1x Judge man
1x Swordstalker
1x Machine King
2x Dark Elf
2x Mystical Elf
2x Giant Soldier of Stone
2x Aqua Madoor
2x Prevent Rat
2x Battle Ox
1x Battle Steer
2x Rogue Doll
2x Crawling Dragon #2
2x Lesser Dragon
3x Mechanical Chaser
2x Ryu-kishin powered
2x Horn of the Unicorn
1x Black Pendant
1x Raigeki
1x Raimei
1x Magic Jammer
1x 7 Tools of the Bandit
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Dragon Treasure
1x Umi
1x Wasteland
3x Stop Defence
1x Change of Heart
1x Reborn the Monster
1x Yami
1x Pot of Greed
1x Mirror Force
3x Trap Hole
1x Mirror Wall
1x Gorgan’s eye
Destined to- Unknown
Other- N/A

Ghost
11th May 2003, 11:38 AM
Name-Raven Ryou
Age- 17
Gender- Bakura, and Serenity. Unfortanutley, Bakura is in jail for killing Serenity :(
Item- Ring
Looks- He has short, lavender spikey hair like Bakura. His eyes are black, and cold and expresionless. He wears a Black shirt, with a red coat hanging off his shoulders (Like Yami Yugi in Battle City) He wears black jeans that have holes in them. His shoes are black and muddy. His hands are covered in black gloves, and sometimes wears silver metallic sunglasses over his eyes.
Personality- Is pure evil. He speaks like Marik, somehow, and his Yami has fully possed his good side.
History- N/A
Yami Looks- Uh... Look at looks. He is fully possed
Vehicle- He rides a Honda Super Blackbird, currently the fastest Motor Cycle
Deck Name- Unstoppable Force
Your Cards-

Monsters- 20

3x Vorse Raider (Hahaha! Blood is good)
3x Gemini Elf (looking at these elves make me wanna maste-never mind XP
2x Last Warrior from Another Planet (How does no summoning sound?)
3x Zombrya the Dark (Bwahahaha! 2100 attack)
2x Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer (Bye Exodia)
3x Bazoo (Hello Skull)
1x Marytokai (Magic Absorber
1x Harpie's Bro
2x Panther Warrior

Magic-
3 Ebikyo Drakmord
1 Raigeki
1x Pot Of Greed
1 Change of Heart
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
2x Graceful Charity

Trap-
1 Solemn Judgemnt
1 Mirror Force
2 Robbin Goblin
2 Enchanted Javelin
1 Offerings to the Doomed
3 Numious Healer

Cards~ 40

Destined to- Nothing
Other- Nothing

Drusilla
11th May 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
a weekend without Dru? Tempting...

O_o; what's that supposed to mean?

Right-o, everyone looks good so far... MC, try to sort out your deck though and total up the cards. O_x;

The Muffin Man
11th May 2003, 06:54 PM
my deck:

Last Warrior from a Dying Planet deck
(LWfaDP is Last Warrior from Another planet, BTW)

Monsters
------------
Thunder Dragon x3
Witch of the Black Forest x1
Goddess with the Third Eye x3
Gemini Elf x3
Zombyra the Dark x3
Beastking of the Swamps x3
Vorse Raider x3
Magician of Faith x3

Magic/Trap
--------------
Raigeki x1
Pot of Greed x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Dark Hole x1
United We Stand x1
Mage Power x1
Monster Reborn x1
Prohibition x2
Magic Cylinder x1
Magic Drain x3
Magic Jammer x3
Mirror Force x1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x3
Solemn Judgement x2
Mask of Accursed x2
Nobleman of Extermination x3

49. Meh, not my ACTUAL deck or anything...

Drusilla
12th May 2003, 07:19 AM
Right-o, everything looks lovely. We need one more person to take the Tauk and we'll start!

Toxicity
12th May 2003, 07:44 PM
Ooh...I'll take Tauk!

Name- Laura Morai
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Parents- Her mother is Ishizu, but her father is unknown....He died when she was young.
Item- Tauk
Looks- Has hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair(dun ask....from dad) with red highlights, and deeply pale skin. Stands like 6'4" with her combat boots, but is actually 6'1" and weighs around 119-121 pounds(Whoa....Skinny O.O'). Wears a black jacket over a black long-sleeved shirt with her hood usually up(complains of being 'hideous') and baggy navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length that the combat boots mentioned before are barely visible. Also wears two spiked braclets, some spikes appear slightly 'blood-stained'(Ooooh.....Pointy! *pokes and bleeds* ;-;), silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses for being nearsighted, but sometimes uses these 'clip-on shades', and a bike chain necklace(>=D).
Personality- Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. Seems lonely, but hates confessing it. Also apparently has no friends at all.
History- Life seemed sorta 'lonely' for her, especially how she was an only child and that the only parent she had was her own mother. She began to teach herself the way of dueling and seemed 'unstopable' in her classes when she was 11, until she lost to Varda. She stills tests herself to try her hardest to duel better to defeat her...
Yami Looks- N/A
Vehicle- Black 2003 Grand AM
Deck Name- Dawn of the Curse
Your Cards-

Monsters
--------------
x2 Dark Magician
x1 Magician of Faith
x1 Dark Magician Girl
x1 Tri-Horned Dragon
x1 Summoned Skull
x1 Red Eyes Black Dragon
x2 Mystical Elf
x1 Feral Imp
x2 Rogue Doll
x1 Winged Dragon, Guardian of The Fortress #1
x1 Baby Dragon
x1 Time Wizard
x1 Dragon Piper(Uh...Did I get the name right? O.o)
x1 Curse of Dragon
x1 Gaia the Fierce Knight
x1 Celtic Guardian
Total- 20

Magic/Trap/Ritual
----------------------
x1 Dragon Capture Jar
x1 Anti-Raigeki
x3 Monster Reborn
x1 Final Flame (O_O')
x1 Book of Secret Arts
x1 Castle Walls
x1 Sword of Dark Destruction
x1 Change of Heart
x1 Prohibation
x1 Tomb of the Summoned Skull
x2 Numious Healer
x1 Fissure
x1 Waboku
x1 Yami
x1 Sword of Deep-Seated
x1 De-Spell
x2 Dian Keto the Cure Master
x1 Reverse Trap
x1 Trap Hole
x2 Reinforcements
Total- 25
Total Cards- 45
Destined to- Finally have friendship so life won't seem as miserable as it is already....
Other- Has small 'feelings' for Jeremy....

Drusilla
13th May 2003, 09:52 AM
right-o, everyone's clear. I'm supposed to be working on my English paper right now... ^_^;
I'll start the RPG when I get home, I think... maybe during lunch...