PDA

View Full Version : Me and my Friend...

Shade the Light Gym Leader
8th May 2003, 05:59 PM
Shade Here's the pic...

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/27070272/bc/New+Sketches/Pablo+Kerri+Cinder+Milotic.jpg?bcgQuu.ALjqPa6ea

Or http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/shadegym/vwp?.dir=/New+Sketches&.src=ph&.dnm=Pablo+Kerri+Cinder+Milotic.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/shadegym/lst%3f%26.dir=/New%2bSketches%26.src=ph%26.view=t cuz the IMG tag's not workin... ~_~;

I attempted to draw myself, my friend, and a Pokémon each that I thought suited us. I then scanned it and colored part of it (God knows how much I suck at coloring), just because I was bored. Do you like it?

Katie
8th May 2003, 08:30 PM
the first link won't work for me :< they're the same thing, right? o_o AHHH CHIBI! ^_^ cute, love the face on the guy. really cartoony and .. well, cute! the girl's face looks almost scared o_o but the pokemon.. wow! great job on those! cute cyndaquil :>~ cool...yellowish snakey thing o.o; what I really like about this pic is all the detail. really good, keep up teh awesome work k plz :>
*needs to stop using so many smilies*

~Katie

8th May 2003, 10:13 PM
Shade Katie: Yes, they're the same thing. You think it's Chibi? *stares* I didn't try to make her look scared, but I guess the smile was kinda forced... lol... That's Milotic, btw. In case you didn't know. o.o;;; But overall, thnx for... er... looking! ^_^;;;

ralts_mudkip
9th May 2003, 02:51 PM
That's one midget Milotic! ;)

Phoenixsong
9th May 2003, 09:14 PM
OMG! XD! That's really good. I especially like the Pokemon- that's absolutely incredible. That Cyndaquil looks awesome with the purple flames. And you said you couldn't color. Liar.;) The people look cute... just a little strange, but cute and still very good. Out of curiosity, why did you color the Milotic and Cyndaquil, but not the people? Just wondering, that's all. Great pic!

10th May 2003, 11:36 AM
Shade ralts_mudkip: Not really. I did make it small for its species, but it's not really a midget. I know you're gonna say that it's supposed to be as big as a Gyarados, but it really isn't. That's just how long it is. In reality, a regular-sized Milotic would probably reach the height of the girl in the picture had it been in the same position but at a normal size. Use the Pokédex height on the GBA, not the site. [/totally unnecessary rant]

Phoenixsong: Thanks! ^_^;;; I always thought that I could draw Pokémon better than people anyway. Anyway, I CAN'T color. What makes you think I can? The job I did was probably just a fluke (because I used MS Paint O_O;;;), and if I were to have used colored pencils, it would've REALLY sucked. I colored the Pokémon and not the people just because I got bored of coloring. I really don't like to color, I was just really bored that day. ^_^;;;

Thanks for replying!

ralts_mudkip
10th May 2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Shade the Light Gym Leader
Shade ralts_mudkip: Not really. I did make it small for its species, but it's not really a midget. I know you're gonna say that it's supposed to be as big as a Gyarados, but it really isn't. That's just how long it is. In reality, a regular-sized Milotic would probably reach the height of the girl in the picture had it been in the same position but at a normal size. Use the Pokédex height on the GBA, not the site. Okay. I just don't have a Milotic, so i can't check the GBA dex. ;o