PDA

View Full Version : pokemon in the RSBOT

Scyther78
8th May 2003, 08:25 PM
are all pokemon allowed in the RSBOT, or just the R/S pokemon?

Personally, I think the bot should only have the R/S pokemon until a way to get the unobtainables is unlocked, then Fahna should unlock the rest of the pokemon.. but that's just my opinion....

Sorry if this is a noobish question..

Vineon
8th May 2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Scyther78
are all pokemon allowed in the RSBOT, or just the R/S pokemon?

Personally, I think the bot should only have the R/S pokemon until a way to get the unobtainables is unlocked, then Fahna should unlock the rest of the pokemon.. but that's just my opinion....

I agree with you, but they will all be allowed right away..

but on netbattle, only the 202 obtainable pokemons will be available til a way to legally get them is found.

red13n
9th May 2003, 01:11 AM
Well, since all 380 and however many pokemon are programmed into the RS cart, Fanha is going to include all of them into rsbot. Since as he has basically said for the past many months, his bots are simply taken directly from whats in the game, and since the pokemon are in the game, though not yet legally obtainable, he will put them into the bots(Just like how Celebi was in the gsbots long before it was given out). But if you don't want to play with all the pokemon, you can always request that you and your opponent only play with the available 202(Am I correct on this number). Basically like how clauses work right now. If you want to play with something, talk it over with your opponent first to make sure you have the same understanding as to the rules of the game.