PDA

View Full Version : Your Sports Achievements

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th August 2018, 01:17 AM
Have you ever taken part in a sports event? How did you succeed?

One of my biggest achievements happened yesterday. I finished second in 1000 m walk. In MTKL (Mental Health Congress) Finland Championship. It was a rough competition.

Gavin Luper
29th August 2018, 09:31 AM
Congrats Mikachu on your achievement! That's really well done.

Me, I'm not super sporty. I'm athletic in that I'm a gym junkie, but running and lifting weights don't require the coordination that most sports require.

Now that I reflect on it, I don't think I have anything that even resembles a sporting achievement. I am very active though and that's enough for me.

I do sometimes wish I'd played footy more when I was a younger boy - would have been cool to have a trophy or two!

Magmar
29th August 2018, 03:39 PM
Congrats, Mikachu :) :) :) That's very exciting stuff!

I've always been lousy at sports except for strength-related things, and I do play rugby in St Louis, so my niche has been found!

Link
29th August 2018, 03:42 PM
I used to run track and cross country way back in high school. Those were the days of glory for me, too.

Magmar
29th August 2018, 03:49 PM
I used to run track and cross country way back in high school. Those were the days of glory for me, too.

I love that we're both online and active at the same time! That's so rare on this forum, to click away from a subforum and see someone already answered the topic I just replied to. Hi Link!

Link
29th August 2018, 03:55 PM
I love that we're both online and active at the same time! That's so rare on this forum, to click away from a subforum and see someone already answered the topic I just replied to. Hi Link!

This site is still very cool. So are you!:)

Hi magmar.