PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Pokemasters (STARTS!! LSUs accepted)

Mystic_clown
8th May 2003, 10:39 PM
Many people think that Pokemasters RPG forums are just an Internet site. But, when they’re not
looking, the users of Pokemasters enter a parallel universe. Where all the RPGs that have appeared
in Pokemasters form a different world. Unfortunately, powerful walls created by the three creators,
Bulbisaur4, Muffin Man and Ginger Cat, have separated these worlds. Things have been going
peacefully, until a powerful darkness appeared in Pokemasters. A virus called ‘Reaper’. Reaper has
not only shattered the walls separating the worlds, but it has created many divisions of itself called
agents. The Reaper has also created five agents called Demi Reapers. The Demi Reapers are far
more advanced then the normal agents and were created to lead the normal agents. These agents
have been slowly destroying the worlds, one by one.

At the same time, a group of users are relaxing at Fate islands, a group of islands created by
Bulbisaur4. The portal back to the real world has closed and as a result, these users have been
trapped in the pokemasters world. To get home, they'll need to defeat the Reaper, and restore the
world.

Okay, here’s the deal. Our guys have to travel from one RPG to another, defeating the agents and
saving the world. There is a Spirit in every world that if purified, will protect that world from the
Reaper. Unfortunately, in order to reveal the Spirit, the group must defeat a powerful agent
summoned by a Demi Reaper, or maybe even the Demi Reaper itself. The Spirit will look a bit like a
crystal statue.

Here’s the sign up form.
User Name: You’re user name of course.
A.K.A.: what you’re also called.
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Skills/spells: up to 3 for starters, must include name and description.
Relations: you all know what this is don’t you?
Other: Do not be afraid.

Here’s mine
User Name: Mystic_clown
A.K.A.: MC
Appearance: He has long, blue dyed hair that is tied into a ponytail and brown eyes. He wears a
purple tuxedo, black pants, a red top hat, white gloves, white shoes and a yellow bow tie.
Personality: He's happy-go-lucky and kind. He can be a bit of a pervert sometimes but means well.
He's a bit insane and tries to be charming, but fails everytime.
Weapon: A large metal Mallet
Skills/Spells:
Split Earth-pounds the ground with his mallet, causing the earth to split.
Whirl- starts spinning around with his mallet flying.
Malletmerang- throws his mallet like a boomerang.
Relations: no ones signed up yet.
Other: Keeps trying to hold a wet T-shirt contest.

Also, with the abilities, you can learn new and more powerful abilities during the RPG.

MC
----------------
I layed on the beach, staring up into the sky. I was just about to fall asleep when a load of dirt got kicked into my face. I sat up in surprise to see Dru and Arnen standing there laughing.
"What was that for!?" I growled.
"Sorry you lazy bum," Dru laughed. I was pretty angry at her, but I knew that anything I said wouldn't do anything. Then I had an idea.
"Hey Dru!" I replied, "I challenge you to a duel!"
"Are you serious?" she asked.
"Of course. And if I win, you have to be in my wet T-shirt contest. And if you win..."
"You have to be my slave for a week."
"Deal!!...what? wait a minute!" Dru and Arnen were already walking away.
"See you on the battle field," she laughed.

Tyler and Hobbes
9th May 2003, 06:21 AM
User Name: fireguardian
A.K.A. Pyro
Appearance:long black hair, shades, a black T-shirt with a flame on it, and red cargo pants
Personality: obssesed with money,girls,a bit of a show off, dumb,sometimess he can be a bit Irrational, creative, funny, scammer, charmer, most girls think he's hot
Weapon:cross bow with eternal fire on it's tips
Skills/spells:Fire Storm-creates a whirlwind of fire
Meteor Spark- opens a portal and many meteors rush out and attack the enemy
Flame tumbel- engulfs himself in flame, then bodyslams someone
Relations:no girl has signed up like MC said. LSU's want to be friends?
Other:

Pyro
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked across the sandy beach. Water...I hated water.i soon

spotted Dru and Arnon walking away from MC. "Hey Dru!" I called. She didn't seem to hear me. I just sighed. I walked up to

MC. "What happened to you?" I asked. "They got sand on me. I challenged Dru to a tournament." "She said yes?" He nodded,"If I win She joins my wet T-shirt contest..." "And if She wins?" "I be

her slave for a week." "Well no one wants that." I said. The truth was I was trying to take in my laughter.

Krystalline Kabutops
9th May 2003, 06:33 AM
User Name: Opaque Onigoori
A.K.A.: Opaque
Appearance: Yellow hair, which is in the shape of Scizor's head. A gray t-shirt, with tiny spikes on the sleeves, dark green pants with spikes on the outward-facing ridges.
Personality:He likes to talk, and is hyperer then a hamster with a six pound bag of chocolate.
Weapon: A bunch of throwing knives
Skills/spells:
Slice 'n' Dice: Throws all knives at once, they lock onto the opponent and won't stop until they hit it.
Tornado of Steel: Spins around very fast, and throws knives so fast they become invisible.
Berserk: Stabs self with knives, driving self into a frenzy.
Relations: N/A, for now...
Other: He loves cheese dipped in cider. XD

I sat on the beach, staring at the stars. "What's out there?" I thought. I noticed Dru and Arnon walking away. MC seemed to be pissed about something. "Ah well, not my problem." I said to myself as I went to look for a tree to climb. When I found a suitable one, I managed to find the perfect spot in it's branchs. I broke out the chocolate, and started to munch.

Drusilla
9th May 2003, 07:53 AM
User Name: Vampiric DrusillaTPM (why you ask? It says on post anyway...)
A.K.A.: Dru
Appearance: 5'9, shoulder-length black hair (OK, my hair's not black, but oh well, I wish it was), pale skin, green eyes, Murderdolls shirt and semi-faded black jeans. Wears 8 raver bracelets (ya know, the bright and glowy bead kind) on her left arm, and a red sweatband with a black star on her right. She's got scars all over her arms, which are semi-muscular. Her nails are almost always black. She likes to wear heavy black makeup to hide her face. Her boots are heavy Harley Davidsons that cover her ankles and have steel toe.
Personality: Pretty easy-going. She's the kind that if you don't bother her, she probably won't bother you. But her temper is legendary. Once you get her started, she's hard to stop. She'll keep going untill she or someone else knocks herself out. But she stands up for her friends and is very loyal.
Weapon: Nine-tails whip
Skills/spells:
Flame Arrow- pretty basic; flame projectile, duh...
Dark Light- hides her allies from enemies; pretty much, an invisibility spell.
Kiss Of Death- anything that her whip touches falls dead
Relations: Well, TPM-wise, adopted daughter of an admin, and Mike's gf...
Other: She likes guys who wear makeup. No no, not like that, like black lipstick, eyeliner, that kind. Like... the Murderdolls. *drools*
http://www.murderdolls.us/258.jpg

O_o; What kind of duel?

~*~Dru~*~
"You think you can take him?" asked Arnen.
I couldn't help it. I laughed. "What, you doubt me? You know how hard it is to beat me. He's screwed."
I looked through my bag and pulled out my fingerless gloves. There was no real reason, I just liked them. They made a contrast with my bracelets. I kracked my knuckles.
"So, should we get a croud together to watch MC lose, or should we just go?" I asked Arnen
I saw Teresa off in the distance. "TERESA!!!" I yelled. She whirled around and saw me and walked over. I kinda freaked her out sometimes, but we got along.
"Hey chick, want to see me beat the crap out of MC?"
~*~

Sorry it's short, not sure what kind of duel you mean...

M1ND G4ME
9th May 2003, 08:16 AM
Looks fun.

User Name: GameWizard007
A.K.A.: GW7, Game, Gamey, or Hunter, I can also use Yomaki Since I notice someone else has my same name. (WOW)

Appearance: I have Black hair that just falls in place, I’m 5’7”, I wear black jeans and a Black muscle shirt, I have muscular arms, and Sapphire Blue eyes

Personality: I keep to myself mostly, but when I’m with my friends I’m a bundle of laughs.

Weapon: A Golden Samurai sword with Diamonds along the handle. The sword can Emits bolts of electricity after Practicing.

Skills/spells:
Thunder blade: The User makes a blade in an eruption of light that can cut through Pure steel. (Cant use to begin with)

Wind Sprite: A natural Power where the user can control the wind to do their bidding. For example, they can take flight by pushing the wind underneath them.

Blades of the Northern Wind: The user swings their sword at the enemy and three invisible blades of wind rush at the enemy.

Relations: My Best friend is Teresa.

Other: I'm wicked fast.

Who Am I?
~^*Hunter/Yomaki*^~

I woke up on a beach one day and see Teresa and Dru having a little conversation. "Hey!" I said running over. They were talking about some sort of duel. For some reason if Dru lost she would have to be in a wet T-shirt contest. "So Teresa you going to be in that contest?" I said laughing and she just slaped me jokingly. "Anyways, What kind of Duel is this?" I asked them.

So anyways, Am I going by Hunter or Yomaki? Cuz I'd Like to use my real name but maybe It'd be easier to use Yomaki.

Pokemaster Cody
9th May 2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Pokemaster Cody
User Name: Pokemaster Cody
A.K.A.: P.C.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, wears sunglasses, white pants, blue shirt, white wristbands, and he wears AirForce Ones.
Personality: Nice, friendly, and calm but serious and concentrated in battle.
Weapon: Mithrill Long Sword
Skills/spells:

FusionHa: Ability to fuse with anyone or anything simply by touching them/it.

Hydro Pump: Can shoot large gushes of water from mouth.

Teleportation: Ability to teleport anywhere in a five mile radius

Relations: Uhhhhhhhhhh...
Other: I am afraid to respond.

Uhhh... I was in a little bit of a hurry when I wrote this :P

-------------------------------

I sighed and looked up into the sky. Opaque was sittting on a tree branch, eating a chocolate bar. My Mithrill Long was slung over my shoulder, as I had just been practicing my computer generated fighting techniques. I walked around and noticed MC hanging around. I thought I sensed a creatue moving at mindblowing speed past me. I felt my shirt blow in the wind and saw a black flash. I felt a cold sensation for a few seconds and then turned away. I sat down on a rock and pulled a sandwich out of nowhere and began to eat it. MC was sulking around, and Dru and Arnen were walking in a direction. MC was following them slowly.

Mystic_clown
9th May 2003, 04:04 PM
MC
--------------------
"Why do I always get myself into these messes?" I asked myself.
"Listen MC," Pyro replied, "you can beat her. Trust me." I stared at him.
"You're right," I said, "Let's go." I pulled out my mallet and we headed toward the beach.

Note: The duels will be kind of like the fights with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie in Kingdom Hearts. I'll allow one ability to be used (sorry Dru, you can't use your kiss of death). The first one to not be able to continue fighting looses.

Shadow Djinn
9th May 2003, 07:34 PM
Sorry Gamewizard ^^;

User Name: Dark Templar 8
A.K.A.: Hunter
Appearance:Looks like Zero in the white suit from Pilot Candidate or Candidate for Godess
Personality:Sarcastic when annoyed, touchy sometimes. Usually very friendly.
Weapon:http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/ffxweaponstidus.shtml The green sword ^^
Skills/spells:

Renzokuken: Hunter goes in a beserker form, and glows. With anger, he slashes at the enemy endlessly, performing tricks as he does it. (Jumpslash, spin and slash, etc)

Terra Flare: Hunter's sword is cloaked in green flames as he charges at the enemy. He slashes target, and the target is scorched harshly.

Dragon Fang.: The strongest skill. Required a lot of energy, and is used as a last resort. Hunter's blade glows and he swings his sword at the ground with a mysterious force surrounding it. A crack opens and a large dragon made of green energy appears out of the earth. Then it blasts a wave of enery at the target.

Relations: you all know what this is don’t you?
Other: Really fast

Hunter

I sat on the high branch, watcing MC and Dru prepare to fight. My sword was sheathed so it wouldn't fall out. MC was facing Dru, holding his mallet as Dru took out her whip. Then the duel started.

Toxicity
9th May 2003, 08:16 PM
Mind if I enter, MC? ^^;

User Name: Gothic Latias
A.K.A.: Latias, GL, Gothic, or just by her name: Laura.
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length deep, dark brown hair(close to black) with blue highlights, and extremely pal skin. Apparently is 5'4"-5'6" and weighs only 110(Wow...skinny...O.O;). Wears a black jacket over a long-sleeved black tee with her hood almost always over her(she complains of being hideous) and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and of a length that her knne-length black combat boots are barely visible. Also wears silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses because she's nearsighted, and a small black chain necklace that bears small black stars with rubies in their centers.
Weapons: A staff sorta like that of Wizardmon from the first season of digimon, only that the sun is silver and the stick is a deep brown. The silver sun also contains a small sapphire.
Skills/Spells:
Sapphire Beam- A beam of dark blue ice fires at the enemy from her staff's sapphire.
Silver Blades- The blades of her staff's sun fly at the opponent from different directions.
Icy Tornado- The sapphire in her staff glows brightly and summons a small silver tornado filled with shards of ice at the opponent.
Relations: None as of yet...
Other: Uh...No.

Krystalline Kabutops
9th May 2003, 08:59 PM
Opaque:

As I watched everyone congregating in one area, I decided to investigate. Jumping from tree to tree, I got a perfect view of the upcoming duel. I pulled out my chocolate and started to munch.

Toxicity
9th May 2003, 11:47 PM
*sigh* I guess that means I'm in....

Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

I watched MC carry his mallet towards the beach, with Dru closely following...I knew this meant a duel....And I felt in the mood of seeing one. I sighed and followed silently behind them onto the beach. The ocean breeze calmed my nerves and tensions slightly, but was perfect for a duel. I took my place at the top of a palm tree, my staff carefully placed in my lap....

Moltrecuno
9th May 2003, 11:53 PM
User Name: Moltrecuno
A.K.A.: Moltre, Molty, etc. (...or just plain ol' Teresa )
Appearance: A short asian girl. Need I say more? Well anyway, she's on the short side but don't piss her off or its gonna be bad. She has medium brown eyes, and wavy black hair that isn't tied up. Wears grey pedal pushers(or baggy pants, I forgot what they be called -_-; ) and a blue sleeve-less shirt that is skin tight. Yeah, aren't I cute? Oh, and if you still want a height from me, its 5'2 or so.
Personality: Very upbeat and outgoing. Loves to joke around and act sarcastic at times. She tends to mess around so much and it can get her into trouble sometimes.
Weapon: An ice blue sword that has fire and ice elemental powers that activate depending on her mood. It won't work at first, but it will later on.
Skills/spells:
Firewind~ Fire shoots out of hand like a gust of wind
Shirice~ Nails of user's hand glows ice blue and ice shoots out.
Angel Wings~ Wings appear on back and allow user to fly for a short time, or to be used as a short lived shield for the user.
Relations: TPM wise, has a boyfriend by the name of Deck Knight, and I have many friends in the forums that can kill people. In the RPG, not really =\
Other: Is an expert at pokemon battling anime style. =)

~+~+~Moltre/Teresa~+~+~

"I think I'll just watch these duels for a bit before I enter this contest." I replied to Yomaki.

I looked towards the direction of where MC and Dru were. They were already getting ready to fight each other.

"Go Dru!! You can win!" I yelled out and cheered her on.

"I thought you're supposed to be neutral Teresa." Yomaki said with a grin. I sighed.

"I don't have to be neutral all the time you know." I stuck out my tongue back at Yomaki.

I couldn't wait to see some butt whooping. Maybe I can have a go with Dru or Yomaki in a duel later on. He he...

Tyler and Hobbes
10th May 2003, 12:31 AM
Pyro
~~~~~
I watched with my bonoculars. This would be awesome either way. I was rooting for MC, sure, but if he won Dru would be in his contest!!! To be quite honest, I'd enjoy that. If she won I could help MC and he would owe me a favor. I looked up at Gothic, maybe I could fight her later. "You can do this!!" I called out. I jumped on to a tree beside her, "Hi, nice fight, isn't it."

Toxicity
10th May 2003, 11:01 AM
Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

As the battle began...I went into a deep thought about which techniques are to be used...But I for sure knew Dru couldn't use her 'Kiss of Death'. I sighed to myself, wondering how I ended up here....My staff sparkling in the sunlight.

"Hi," Pyro said after leaping onto the tree next to mine...Finally getting to know somebody.

"Hello..." I replied back softly, turning to him then back to the battle that was starting out.

"Nice battle, isn't it?" He asked back....I slightly nodded and turned back to the battle....

M1ND G4ME
10th May 2003, 12:19 PM
~^*Yomaki*^~

"I think I'll just watch these duels for a bit before I enter this contest." Teresa said to me and I laughed.

"So who you thinks gonna win?" She asked setting down on the sand.

I shruged and looked at them. "Well that one guy just looks like a clown, So I'm betting Dru's gonna win." I said Setting down next to her.

"Oh it looks like they're starting." She said looking towards the dueling ground.

SmearGal
10th May 2003, 01:56 PM
'Sides, you guys are a litte short on females, right? *snickers*

User Name: SmearGal
A.K.A.: 'Smear' or 'The Cute Demented One' for sarcastic people.
Appearance: 5'4", dark blue eyes, shoulder-length light brown hair. Black cargoes, sky blue t-shirt w/navy blue pawprint, black jacket tied around waist. Tan skin, and stronger than she looks.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, random...all rolled into one convenient package of cuteness. Sometimes will get insanely hyper and starts poking people, but it's all in good fun. Lethal when it comes to fighting.
Weapon: Bow and Arrows. Black bow w/dark blue sparkly stuff. Arrows have dark blue feathers. Quiver is black with dark blue designs on the sides.
Skills/spells: (I'll only have two, 'cause I feel like it).
Draining Arrows - An arrow is shot into the enemy and the enemy's power is transfered to anyone I'd like it to be transfered to. (For example, somebody's badly hurt, I drain an enemy's power and help heal the hurt dude).
Blackfire Arrows - Arrows are now lit with black fire. Does more damage than a normal arrow.
Relations: *pokes Relations* Uhm...I dunno...*shrugs*
Other: *screams bloody murder*

^-^';; I'll see if I'm accepted before I post, okays?

~Smear

Mystic_clown
10th May 2003, 03:35 PM
Well you're in.

MC
--------------------------------
I stood there, staring at Dru. There was no way I was going to let her win. It would be the first time I got someone to enter my wet T-shirt contest. I lunged at her, aiming a shot at her head. She ducked and landed a perfect donkey kick right into the gut. I staggered back and Dru lunged at me. Thinking fast, I leap frogged over her. She stumbled forward, trying not to fall over, but I wasn’t going to let her recover. I spun around.
“SPLIT EARTH!!!!!” I cried. My mallet smashed the ground with incredible force. The earth cracked into two, sending Dru falling to the ground. I ran up to her and aimed a shot.
“Hey there’s a cute blonde behind you!” she cried.
“Where!?” I replied, looking around. Dru then tripped my up and I fell to the ground with a thud. Dru scrambled to her feet and swung her whip at me. It wrapped around my arm and I pulled her to the ground. I got to my feet and landed a shot right in the gut. I had forgotten that her whip was still wrapped around my arm and she dragged me to the ground. She got to her feet and I countered with a donkey kick to the gut. I untangled the whip and swung my mallet at her. She jumped over me got me in the back with her whip. I quickly spun around. We then stood there staring at each other again. I smiled.
“There’s no way you’re winning this,” I said.
“And there’s no way I’m entering that wet T-shirt contest either,” she replied. The two of us then charged at each other.

Pokemaster Cody
11th May 2003, 08:18 AM
Cody

Not one to miss out on the action, I teleported over to the fight area and saw MC with a dented mallet and Dru talking about a wet t-shirt contest. A dagger sailed by my ear and into a tree behind me. I looked at where it came from, but all I saw was air. I walked over to the tree and pulled out the dagger. It had the mark of an agent.

SmearGal
11th May 2003, 03:10 PM
XD! Fun-ness, yay...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SmearGal

I woke up on the beach to a group of people talking happily, and two of them were dueling. Yawning, I wondered how on earth I could actually sleep during this bout of fun-ness. I stood up, stretched, and wandered over to the little bunch sitting in the tree.

I recognized both of them; Gothic'n Pyro.

"Hey guys," I greeted them, walking up to the tree.

"Hi Smear," Pyro said cheerfully. He seemed to be exceedingly happy with the battle in front of us.

"Hey," Gothic nodded. I leaned against the tree.

"So...what's up with this?" I asked them, gesturing to the battle.

"MC and Dru have a little bet going on," Gothic told me.

"Yeah, if Dru wins, MC has to be her slave for a week." Pyro said enthusiastically. "And if MC wins, Dru has to be in his wet t-shirt contest."

"Uh...right..." I said, realizing why Pyro was so excited. "I hope Dru wins."

Toxicity
11th May 2003, 03:34 PM
Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

I watched MC and Dru lunge and kick at each other as the duel began...I sighed and continued watching until Smear walked up to me and Pyro.

"Hey guys," She said and walked up to us.

"Hi Smear," Pyro said back cheerfully. I could tell he was ejoying this battle very much.

"Hey," I replied softly and nodded. She then leaned against the tree.

"So....What's up with this?" She asked us, gesturing towards the battle.

"Dru and MC are having a little bet," I told her.

Pyro nodded, "Yeah, and if Dru wins, MC has to be her slave for a week..." Pyro replied enthusiatically, "But if MC wins....Dru has to be in his upcoming wet t-shirt contest."

"Uh...right...." She replied now realizing why Pyro was very excited, "I hope Dru wins."

I nodded in agreement...Watching the duel continue on. Now, they were pulling each other to the ground with Dru's whip. I sighed as MC countered against Dru with a donkey kick straight in the gut. He untangled the whip and swung his mallet at her. Dru leapt over him and got him in the back with her whip....And he quickly spun around. They stood and looked each other in the eye...And MC suddenly smiled.

"There's no way you're going to win this..." He said.

"And there's no way I'm entering that wet T-shirt contest, either." She replied back...And the two charged at each other.

Tyler and Hobbes
11th May 2003, 08:50 PM
Pyro
~~~~~~~
Smear realised why I wanted MC to win. It was a good battle. MC and Dru charged. dru doing a spin kick in the air, and MC ducking. I had gotten some apples earlier from this guy selling stuff on the beach, I decided that they could have my last ones." Apple?" I asked.

Da'An
11th May 2003, 11:48 PM
User Name: Da'An
A.K.A.: Da'An
Appearance: Da'An is 6'2" tall with medium length black hair that is layered and streaked with a light blonde color. Da'An wears slightly flared black pants and a white top contoured to his body. He has a medium build. He wears a light, dark three quarter length jacket that drapes slightly to the back of his knees. He also carries a Vietnamese hat (like Rayden's) which is strapped to his back.
Personality: Although he is a loner and not used to being around many people, he is still compassionate, valiant, and tenacious when necessary. He always appears sentient, refined, and tranquil.
Weapon: He carries none, but when the time comes for defending himself, he summons a white wax wood bo. The staff is circled by a dark purplish-blue energy field that deals damage to the object(s) it strikes. The power of the bo is determined by the strength of the user, since it is a summoned weapon. If the summoner is healthy, than the bo is also nearly indestructible and powerful. With decreasing health of the summoner, the bo looses its power and is easier to destroy.
Skills/Spells: Lightning Strike - A bolt of lightning, or several depending on the number of adveraries, is summoned and strikes the opponent. *** This move can always be used regardless of the state of the summoner. ***
Psionic Surge - (Most Powerful Offensive Attack) - A Bo is summoned and its energy is sacrificed and combined with the essence of the summoner. The combined power is than formed into the shape of the summoner. With his essense and energy force rippling around him, he flies towards the opponent(s), vaporizing it/them and their surroundings into oblivion. *** Only works if the summoner is at full health. CAN NOT be used more than once, for obvious reasons.***
Life Force - This is used to heal the summoner or others to full health. If the summoner is at full health, it can bring life to the fallen.
Relations: I am sure we all (or most of us) will become better acquaintances...with time.
Other: sings * If you mess with my man...I'ma be the one to break it to ya. Got my girls, got my man. So find your own and leave mine alone. Don't mess with my man, I'ma be the one to break it to ya. Here's a little advice for you. Find your own man.

*** Da'An ***

I was walking in no particular direction with no intention of a destination or purpose, but with the revelation that a new adventure was about to begin. I stumbled onto a beach area filled with some guys and gals. Two of them were busy dueling, while the rest sat in a palm and watched closely. The duel seemed very interesting so I decided to stick around. First, I cast Life Force on myself to maximize my health, as I had sustained minor injuries from my duel not too long ago. I absolutely owned that duel, but have been suffering a side effect of one of the spells that insufferable idiot placed on me. After I casted Life Force, I advanced towards the Palm Tree.

Drusilla
12th May 2003, 07:49 AM
~*~Dru~*~
He wasn't going to win. I wasn't going to lose. He was going to get his a$s kicked majorly.
I charged and flew into the air. He ducked. I landed on my hands and sprung back, landing on top of him, all of my nearly 150 pounds crashing down on his back. I lept back off and he gasped for breath.
"That was a little harsh..." he muttered.
"I told you, I'm not going to lose!" I cracked my whip in the air and the spectators winced at the sound.
He charged at me, and I lept into the air again, and my whip struck his back. The nine wieghts at the tips dug into his skin, but he remained standing. He had guts.
He charged at me again. I descided it was time for a little magic...
I cast Dark Light, and I dissapeared. MC stopped and looked around. I took my chance and rushed in.
CRUNCH! I double-fisted him in the base of the neck. He fell to the ground. He struggled to get up and managed to scramble out of the way before I finished him off.
"Very good, very good!" I applauded. He tried to locate my voice. "How do you expect to duel me if you can't see me?" I laughed.
~*~

I don't really care if I win or lose, as long as it's a good fight...

Krystalline Kabutops
12th May 2003, 08:03 AM
Opaque:

It was all in all very entertaining, and I wondered if I should challenge someone to a duel. I'd never been challenged, so perhaps I should challenge someone. I wrote a note, then tied it to a dagger which I threw at the palm tree where everyone was. They noticed it, and read the note. *OPEN CHALLENGE BY OPAQUE* They seemed to be deciding who would duel me later. I dcided to throw daggers in the dueling area, to make it a little more interesting.

SmearGal
12th May 2003, 05:29 PM
DAGGERS! *dances about*

>:) Guess what? . . .
THE FIRE'S IN MY SYSTEM!! ((Fire is an Energy Drink, if you didn't know. Sugar and Fire do not mix. They DO NOT mix.))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SmearGal

"Apple?" Pyro offered Gothic and me.

"Sure, why not." I replied, catching it as he tossed it to me. I took a big bite. " 'Sides, natural sugar makes me high." I chuckled. Gothic looked at me oddly and returned to the duel.

Chewing, I heard Dru say "Very good, very good!"

I turned my full attention to the duel. "How do you expect to duel me if you can't see me?" Dru taunted as she laughed.

MC was clearly not ready to give up, though. I was about to yell some inspiring words to Dru when I heard somebody approaching. I turned around and saw Da'An. I had met him only once before, but I still knew who he was.

"Hi!" I greeted him excitedly. I don't know why; I was starting to become hyper.

Krystalline Kabutops
12th May 2003, 05:39 PM
Ooc: I prefer rain and old easter candy. *Nibbles furry egg* Want to know something you should never, ever mix? Rain(From the same company as Fire, oddly enough "0_o; ), This movie, (http://www.moviefone.com/showtimes/movie.adp?page=previews&movieid=15166&date=20030402&format=nb&_rememberformat=1&x=12&y=15) and old easter candy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opaque:

As I continued nibbling chocolate and throwing daggers, I considered what to do if someone DID accept my duel challenge. It would be vert interesting. I had never tried out my daggers in a duel. Perhaps I could test out one of my newer techniques.

Toxicity
12th May 2003, 05:57 PM
OoC: O.o; I'd rather have Sun(same company as Rain and Fire) with stale Reese's Puffs....But mine aren't stale...*cries and rinks her Sun drink* ;-;:End

Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

"Apple?" Pyro offered me and Smear(AKA 'The Cute Demented One' XD), munching on one with joy. I blinked and nodded, he smiled and turned back to the duel. I ate mine as Dru used Dark Light to cloak herself with invisibility. I sighed at my newly-bitten apple and watched Smear below.

"'Sides, natural sugar makes me high." She chuckled. I sweatdropped and looked at her oddly. I sighed and continued eating mine. That's when I heard 'Very good, very good!' from the invisible Dru.

I looked back up and watched it, "How do you expect to win a duel if you can't see me?" I heard her say again...She taunted MC and cackled. I sighed....Was it over? Or could he last longer?

Pokemaster Cody
12th May 2003, 07:56 PM
Cody

I saw the challenge by Opaque so I decided to fight. I pulled out my Mithrill Long Sword and teleported to where he was. I held out my sword in front of him. He smirked and pulled out a few daggers.

Krystalline Kabutops
12th May 2003, 08:03 PM
Opaque:

"An answer already? This should be interesting, a duel in a palm tree!" I hopped to one of the higher branches, and started tossing my daggers. He ducked, but when I pulled out more, he lunged at me. "Perfect." I grinned, as he flew over me. I gave him a few stabs in the leg before he got back on his feet.

Mystic_clown
12th May 2003, 10:42 PM
MC
------------------------
"Who do you expect to duel me if you cant see me?" Dru taunted. I came up with an idea.
"Wouldn't you like to know," I laughed.
"You're going down you clown!!" Dru grolwed. I then closed my eyes. I heard her coming, she jumped at and was about to strike, I heard her whip come back. I jumped back just in time as Dru's whip came crashing down.
"Here this!!" I screeched, "SPLIT!!! EARTH!!!!" The ground shook violently and Dru reappeared, falling to the ground. I then charged at her as she got to her feet. I took off my top hat and pulled it over her eyes. I then crought my mallet crashing down onto her head. She staggered around a bit before she fell to the ground. I walked up to her and pulled off my top hat. I thought I had hit her too hard. But when I pulled it off, WHAM!!! Dru's foot came up and smacked me in the jaw. I fell to the ground.
"This match is over!" Da'an cried, "This match is a draw!" A draw? That had never happened before.
"As a result," Da'an continued, "Both fighters loose. MC must be Dru's slave and Dru must enter MCs contest." Pyro helped me to my feet while Arnen helped up Dru.

Da'An
13th May 2003, 12:48 AM
*** Da'An ***

I walked near the Palm Tree where a few people were sitting, watching the duel. A girl turned around and saw me. She seemed familiar...it was Smear. I had met her a while back. I was surprised, but happy to see her. She smiled and I waved 'hello.'

"Hi Smear," I greeted. "Long time no see, hey?"

"Yeah," Smear replied. "A long time. How have you been?"

"I've been well," I ansered.

"That's good," she said. "I've been doing pretty good myself. Oh, these guys are my friends. GUYS!"

Pyro and Laura both looked at us.

"This is Laura and he is Pyro," Smear informed me. "Pyro, Laura, this is Da'An. We met a while back."

"It's nice to meet you all," I said as we shook hands. "So whose duelin'?"

"Oh those two are longtime friends, just duelin' for a bet," Laura informed me. "That's MC and the one over there is Dru."

"Yeah, if MC loses, he has to be Dru's slave for a week, and if Dru loses, she has to be in MC's Wet T-Shirt contest," added Pyro, munching on and apple.

"Interesting," I said with a smirk. "And how long have they been at it?"

"For a while now," said Smear. "I can't beleive one of them hasn't submitted yet. But that's MC and Dru for ya...won't stop until they win."

"I see," I replied. "I'll stop it."

"You'll what?!" choked Pyro as a peice of apple flew out of his mouth.

But I was already on the 'battle field' when he said it. Dru had just kicked MC to the ground and they were both exhausted. I just couldn't bear to witness this any longer...and all over a bet. Sheesh!

"This match is over!" I declared. I could imagine more chunks of apples flying out of a shocked Pyro's mouth as I announced this...LoL... "This match is a draw. As a result, both fighter loose. MC must be Dru's slave and Dru must enter MCs contest."

They both stared at me, shocked that a stranger would have enough cohones to stop their duel. Pyro ran and helped MC to his feet, while Arnen helped up Dru.

"You are both exhausted and should not proceed any further with this duel," I implied. "First of all, duelists should know how long they are capable of dueling and when to stop. You must respect the essence of your being when in a duel. Had you both gone any further, you may have caused serious and severe injury to yourselves and to your essence. And the reason for this duel is ridiculous. All for a bet? Duels are meant to resolve important issues, not petty squabbles. I hope you learn from this. Usually in matches that result in a draw, although they are obviously not very common, the stipulations are ignored. However in this case, I deem them fit to be carried out as your punishments. The next time, flip a coin or something."

I cast Life Force on both Dru and MC and walked over to introduce myself.

Drusilla
13th May 2003, 10:15 AM
~*~Dru~*~
I raised an eyebrow as Mr. Bossy walked over. "Who the hell do you think you are?" I spat at him.
He raised an eyebrow. "No need to get angry. I'm Da'An."
He offered his hand. MC shook it. "I'm MC, though you probably know. And this of course is Dru," MC shot me a Behave! look. I muttered to myself.
"Look dude, what're you talking about punishment for? It's not like we're doing anything stupid or hostile. We were just messing around!" I didn't like this guy, and I wanted him to know it. He'd tried to tell me what to do, and that wasn't going to happen. "Besides, you don't know me, and here you are dealing out "Punishment". What the f**k's up with that?!"
Smear smacked me on the back of the head. "Dru, be nice."
I rubbed where she'd hit me. "Hello to you too, you hyper little monkey," I muttered back. She laughed.
"Alright MC, I'll be in your damn contest. But don't come crying to me if Mike hears and smites you."
~*~

Sorry it's short, got stuff I'm sposed to be working on...

Pokemaster Cody
13th May 2003, 06:02 PM
I realized my advantage in the tree. I FusionHaed with the tree and my body disappeared. A gaping hole appeared under Opaque's feet, and before he could react, I Hydro Pumped him off the tree. During mid-fall, I extended one of the branches and my sword appeared. I slashed him once, and he threw one of his dagers and it hit my roots/legs.

Toxicity
13th May 2003, 06:15 PM
Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

I mainly focused on my apple and meeting Da'An until all was left was a core...I then threw it on the ground and looked at the battle...It was over.....but a draw?!? I can't believe it! O_o

"Oh my God...." I said to myself and leapt of my perch on the palm tree....I sighed seeing that both MC was Dru's slave for a week...And Dru would have to enter MC's wet t-shirt contest.

"Alright MC...I'll be in your damn contest. But don't come crying to me when Mike hears this and smites you." I sighed and left with my staff glittering in the sunlight....I would be in the mood to challenge anybody with the power of wind and ice combined....I was eager.

Tyler and Hobbes
13th May 2003, 07:05 PM
Pyro
~~~~~~~~
I did a three sixty off the branch. I was still in shock that Da'An finished the battle. I secretly liked it better this way, I could watch the contest and watch MC be a slave. I walked up to wear Laura and Smear were sitting, Laura soon got off. "Are you entering the contest?" I asked Smear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be prepaired, if you say no he'll try to pursuade you.

SmearGal
13th May 2003, 08:23 PM
O_o';; Something tells me you're excited about this 'wet t-shirt' contest, fireguardian...
Smear

I smacked Dru on the back of the head. "Dru, be nice."

She rubbed her head where I'd hit her, and muttered, "Hello to you too, you hyper little monkey,"

I laughed and smiled innocently.

"Alright MC, I'll be in your damn contest. But don't come crying to me if Mike hears and smites you." Dru growled reluctantly.

Laura started walking away. I was about to call her name, when I noticed Pyro had asked me a question.

"Are you entering the contest?" He asked me.

"Huh? Me?" I stared at him wide eyed. My brain kicked in to sarcastic mode. "Oh, yeah, duh, of course, I want to get my t-shirt all wet so I can prance about in front of you drooling perverts. Hell no." I growled, crossing my arms.

Dru chuckled.

Mystic_clown
13th May 2003, 10:43 PM
Sorry about this guys but we really need to get on with the story.

MC
--------------------
I smiled.
"yes!," I thought, "I finally got someone into my contest. Even if it did cost me a week of freedom." Suddenly, the sky grew dark and thunder crashed. I looked up to see a small purple light appearing above the centre of the island. I thought I had just imagined it, until a bunch of strange shadow like creatures began rising from the ground.
"What the hell!?" Da'an growled.
"They're agents," said a voice. We looked to see Cody standing there.
"You know those things!?" Dru cried.
"Yes. And that these things need to be destroyed. All of us then prepared for battle.

Da'An
14th May 2003, 04:36 AM
*** Da'An ***

I knew that my decision to end Dru and MC's battle would lead to controversy and mixed feelings, but I had no choice. We all had bigger and worse things to contend with now. And before I could think any further...it happened!

The sky grew dark and thunder crashed. A small purple light beamed above the center of the island and some shadowy figures seemed to ascend from the ground.

"What the hell?!!" I yelled.

They're agents," said a voice. We looked to see Cody standing there.

"Yes. And that these things need to be destroyed," Cody replied. All of us then prepared for battle.

"It has begun," I muttered. "Everyone gather. Now!"

Everyone came running towards Dru, Cody, MC, and me. The sky grew vastly darker and a lightning show began.

"This is the work of the 'Reaper'," I informed my new friends.

"What in the blue hell is a Reaper," asked Laura.

"The 'Reaper' is a nasty virus like being who has trapped us in this realm," I answered. "It has shattered the connection of the three worlds that we can enter and created 'Demi-Reapers' to govern them, with the 'Reaper' being the Emperor of these three vast realms."

"I knew I should have stayed home today!" complained MC. "Now my Wet T-Shirt contest will have to be postponed again."

"What else do you know Da'An?" asked Pyro. "What are those shadowy 'things' over there?"

"Agents," answered Cody. "Evil agents."

"Yes," I added. "To make it worse, the 'Reaper' has created these agents who execute his and the 'Demi-Reapers' biddings."

"And just what do they bid for those agents to do?" coldly asked Dru.

"Well, to destroy these worlds and everything in it," I answered.

"But that includes us!" screamed Smeargal.

"Oh quit being so edgy," snorted Laura. "They aren't that scary looking. In fact, their quite interesting if you ask me." She snickered at Smeargal's anxiousness.

"Far from the truth," I sternly replied as I threw my hat on and summoned Lighting bolts crashing down around us.

"Ah!" screamed Dru. "Don't do that again!"

"I agree," added MC.

"My apologies," I answered. "But we must not just sit around waiting for these agents to find us. That's why I stopped your duel. I have known of these creatures for a while and have been walking through the other two worlds getting the users out. There's thirty some people left in the other two realms combined and we are the only one's here in this one. When I saw you all, I needed to come and inform you so that we could make our escape, but now we are trapped."

"Ah, trapped like rats!" squealed Smeargal.

"No!" I retorted, as another series of bolts struck down.

"What'd I say about doing that?!!!" screamed Dru.

"Yeah," added MC. "And what'd I say about agreeing with her about you not doing that!"

"Apologies again," I answered. "But we have little time. There are countless agents in all three realms. Thusfar, I have been unable to locate the Reaper's Citadel. But I know that we must defeat the Demi-Reaper in this realm if we want to leave."

"So what are we waiting for?" asked Pyro.

"Yeah," added MC. "Let's kick some Reaper arse!"

Just then, a horde of agents arrived at the beach.

"Ah! They're here!" screamed Smeargal.

"Surrender your forces in the name of the almighty Reaper," commanded one of the agents.

"I don't think so," I answered as three Lightning Bolts came hurdling down and struck a few agents. We all shifted into our fighting stances and prepared for battle...

The eleven of us jumped and flipped into various areas of the beach to disperse the agents as they advanced on us.

Three agents followed MC.

"Split Earth!" he yelled. The earth cracked and the agents tumbled to the ground. MC than jumped and smacked one of the agents with his Mallet. The agent fizzed away. He quickly dive kicked the other two and sent them flying into a nearby tree, causing them to fizz away.

"Yeah, now what?" cockily stated MC.

Pyro clenched his fist as his three agents surrounded him. They pounced on him and got him to the ground. With the agents on his back, Pyro jumped high into the air and the agents went flying back in an arch like fall. Pyro landed in the middle of the three again. They rushed him once more as he smiled and released Fire Storm, igniting the agents into dust.

"Too easy," proclaimed Pyro, as MC glared at him chuckling.

Opaque looked at the agents he had to face. One lunged first and grabbed his grey T-Shirt. Opaque traded blows with this agent as the other two circled them and prepared to dive in. He quickly noticed them and jump kicked them as they approached. He turned and uppercutted the agent he was trading blows with. The three agents stood steadfast next to each other as they prepared to attack simultaneously. Opaque quickly grabbed some daggers and performed Slice 'n' Dice, reducing the agents to bits of fizzled energy. He than grabbed a chocolate brownie from out of nowhere and started munching on it.

"Nothing like a healthy snack to get ya in the mood for a good ole' demon whompin'!" he stated.

And whompin' is what Dru did. She didn't even wait for the agents to get to her. With her whip, she cackled it at one of them and drew. The whip encircled one of the agents and she flung him into a tree. One of the agents saw this and grabbed her whip. A tug-of-war ensued and a second one came to help the first. They pulled her in and got the beating of a lifetime. She kicked the agent on the left and roundhoused the one on the right. The agents got up as she wailed and did a back flip into a forward double kick that sent the agents flying hard onto the ground again. They got up and quickly rushed her. She instinctively shot a few flame arrows at them causing them to vaporize.

"Dammed things!" she angrily yelled. "Don't come back!"

Yomaki handled his agents with relative ease also. His Golden Samarai Sword is a trustworthy weapon, which he eagerly used against the agents. As the agents ran at him, he used Wind Sprite to fly behind them. He than slashed them using his GSS and easily took them out, one after the other.

"Too easy," snorted Yomaki.

Cody teleported all over the place, confusing his assailants. He than tried to Fuse with one of the agents, but the agent simply vanished when he tried to do so.

"Huh?" he asked. "He's not real! Sh*t!"

Cody quickly Hydro Pumped the other two into a tree, vaporizing them. He than ran to meet MC and Pyro.

Hunter wielded his Green Sword and prepared to take on his attackers. As he began to reach for his sword, the agents rushed him and beat him down. They started kicking him hard. Hunter jumped up and blocked three simultaneous punches. He kicked the agent on the left down and punched the other two. Than he grabbed his sword, raised it to the air, and proclaimed, "I have the power!" LoL Just kidding. Than he grabbed his sword and used Terra Flare. His green sword became laiden with green flames. Hunter slashed at the three agents, scorching them into nothingness.

"Ha!" he yelled. "Dim swine." He than ran to meet the others.

Three agents ran towards Laura and prepared to fight her.

"You idiots," she snickered. She pointed her staff at each of them and than pointed it to the ground, all the while taking her stance with seriousness and tanacity. The agents looked at one another, than to Laura, than to each other again. They charged! Laura waved her staff and struck the first agent on the head, sending him to the ground. She pounded the second one in the rib cage and back and tripped the third to the ground. Laura than took a few steps back and used Sapphire Beam. A beam of ice fired at the agents and upon impact, exploded. Nothing remained.

"Ha!" she scoffed mockingly as she went to meet the others.

Teresa's agents surrounded her and prepared to launch an attack. She jumped and landed on the opposite side of them. She stuck out her hands and said, "Bye bye", as she smoldered them with Fire Wind. Than she ran off to the others.

SmearGal was clearly unpleased with these dark, mysterious assailants. She retreived her bow and arrow and got ready to fight. The first agent ran up and grabbed her bow. She cleverly yanked it back and let go, popping the agent a good one in the head. She than lunged forward and karate chopped him in the side and kicked him to the ground. She grabbed her bow and quickly used her Blackfire Arrows to take out the other two advancing agents. The first agent grabbed her legs and she let out a scream. She smacked him in the face with her bow and than shot an arrow at him and watched in terror as he fizzled away into nothing.

"Oh sick," she murmured. Smear than ran off to the others.

"Finally," I proclaimed. "Let's see what you've got."

The agents stood side by side and rushed me. I summoned my Bo and staked it into the ground. As the agents approached, I grabbed onto my Bo and spun around, kicking each of the agents in the face. I than turned to face them and kicked my Bo back into my hand. I struck the first one in the stomach, the second one in the shin, and the third one in the chest. I than tripped them all onto the ground with the bo.

"Do you know how it feels to be struck by lightning?" I questioned them calmly as they looked into the sky. "Lighting Strike!"

Several bolts of lightning came crashing down and zapped the agents into oblivion.

"Now you do," I said. "Huh? They vanished. Strange." I ran off to meet the others.

Everyone seemed to have finished deposing of their assailants. The sky returned to its normal color and the sun was out again.

"Did you guys notice something strange with those agents?" Cody asked.

"What?" MC responded.

"The way those agents died," Cody stated.

"Oh," everyone said.

"Yes," I added. "These were not the real agents, but a test. So the Demi-Reaper is not as idiotic as we may have anticipated, nor will he be easy to defeat."

"Huh?" asked Dru.

"Yeah, what's the hold up," scorned Pyro. "Just tell us. Enough of the babbling."

"These were scouts," I answered. "Scouts sent by the Demi-Reaper of this realm to locate us and find our strength and weaknesses. They had no real attack power. They were only drones. Now the Demi-Reaper knows how many of us are here and how strong we are."

"Great," sarcastically added Laura. "Now what do we do?"

"We go and we find them," I answered.

"And we destroy them," added Opaque.

Everyone looked at one another for a moment before Cody spoke up.

"Da'An, do have any clue as to where the Demi-Reaper might be in this realm?" asked Cody.

"No, I do not," I sadly replied. "If I did, I would have gone after him already. But I don't, so that's why I focused on locating as many people as I could and getting them out of here."

"Well, now that we are stuck here, we may as well begin looking, right?" asked MC.

"Right!" proclaimed SmearGal.

Everyone looked at her, shocked that she had agreed so valiantly.

"What?" Smear asked. "I just want to get out of here as fast as I can...what with these scary beings living here now."

"Ok," laughed Dru. "Let's go than."

And off we went on our quest, leaving behind this beautiful, innocent, and tranquil beach. We all knew we'd have to find and eliminate the Demi-Reaper and his real agents...but where to begin looking???

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 07:17 AM
Opaque:

"This is gonna be abother one of those days." I said, to no one in particular. "Good thing I packed lots of chocolate!" As I pulled a crunch bar from nowhere, everyone sweatdropped. "How can you think of food at a time like this?" Da'An asked exasperatedly. "It's simple." I replied. "Chocolate makes me hyper, and hyperness equals energy. Energy to fight those Agent-things." He still seemed skeptical. "And," I continued, "I've got some poisoned chocolate that'll poison one upon contact." This still left Da'An looking at me weirdly. "Hmph," I muttered. "Your loss!" I then brought out a Twix and started to munch.

Pokemaster Cody
14th May 2003, 12:02 PM
Wow, Da'An

~CODY~

I sighed as I slung my sword over my shoulder. I grabbed a jeep(no roof) from nowhere and fused with it. Opaque began munching on a candy bar thoughtfully. I opened the doors to my four-seat self and offered a ride (NOTE: I am the racecar, my body has no relation to it). Everyone jumped in and I sped off. I cracked up the radio and continued. Sand was storming up behind me.

We continued like this, and I made sure to stay on the shore, where our tracks would wash off. I turned on the aircondition and relaxed. It was about to rain, so I stopped for a moment. Everyone got out and I unfused. I looked to a parking lot and the only thing there was a Corvette...

Minutes later...

Everone had managed to squeeze in except MC. I gave him a temorary fusion technique and he fused with the corvette. I had the left side, the steering wheel and radio, he got the left, the air condition.

Suddenly, the engine burst up in flames and I had to douse it with a small Hydro Pump. We unfused and we all got out. Da'An looked up and spotted ten agents and a Demi-Reaper. I prepared to Teleport.

Mystic_clown
14th May 2003, 11:00 PM
MC
-----------------
I stared up at the demi reaper. He looked alot like Akana from Yu-Gi-Oh, except more demonic. He looked around the island and then stared down at us. He then looked over at Cody and Da'an.
"I've been looking for you two," he laughed.
"You were looking for us?" Dru asked. The demi reaper then stared at Dru.
"No you fool!" he growled, "Them!" He then stared back at Cody.
"Now you two be good little boys and tell me where the three creators are,"
"We'll never tell you Giga!!" Cody growled. Giga's smile grew even more creepy.
"That's too bad," he laughed, "I guess I'll have to destroy you then!!" He fired a beam of dark energy at us. Suddenly, before the beam hit, everything went blurry and we suddenly, blacked out.

I'll do Giga's bio later.

Drusilla
15th May 2003, 07:32 AM
If ya don't mind, I'd like to chose my final spell now.
Dark Shield- Summons from the abyss a shield powerful enough to deflec anything, if summoned in time. IF. And tis a pretty draining spell too.

~*~Dru~*~
"DARK SHIELD!" I cried. Just in time, I was able to block the beam. The other's weren't quite so lucky though.
"You are strong..." murmured the dark guy.
"Hell yeah dude, you're not going to get to "The Creators" as you call them. You have to get through me first you *ss! That's going to be a bit more than you can handle I think!" I pulled my whip out. I wasn't going to let this guy anywhere near Ginger, Bulba, or Mike. They were my closest friends, and I didn't care if it killed me, he wasn't getting past.
"Dru..." murmured Smear, who was just waking up.
I grinned at her. "Chill chica. If I die, make sure my middle fingers are up so that I can still flick people off when I'm dead!" I told her, jumping into battle. My duel with MC had weakened me, but now this was something deadly serious. I was using strength from every inch of my body.
I bared my teeth and charged. He fired another damn beam at me, and I dodged. It was close, too close. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold up for long.
I swung my whip around my head and it wrapped around his neck. I pulled tight, and he fell to the ground. I pulled back sharply, and he flew into the air. I jumped up and kicked the sh*t out of him. I had to finish this quick, before he could recover from my first attack...
~*~

Krystalline Kabutops
15th May 2003, 07:39 AM
Opaque:

I started stabbing myself furiously. "YOU WILL NOT WIN!!!" I screamed, as I lunged at one of the agents. My daggers were everywhere, probing until they found the weak spot. One less agent in the world. I tossed all of my daggers at once, and ten agents fell to the ground. There were still about forty, so I yelled "Tornado of Steel!" I started spinning until I was just a blur, and let fly. I heard shrieks, but one wasn't from an agent....
------------------------------------------------------
He's not himself after he uses Berserk, but that only lasts for the battle. Oh, and I don't care who the dagger hit, anyone can "volunteer".:D

Pokemaster Cody
15th May 2003, 02:15 PM
~Cody~

OMFGZ... stupid Opaque. I now had a dagger heading toward me and I was screaming really loud. I teleported away, but in my weak state I only made distance by some ten feet. It helped however, and the dagger slowed down a bit. I put my hands out in front of me and caught it in my palms. I grabbed it in my bleeding hands and threw it at one of the agents. It went straight through his skull, ending his life. I pulled out my sword and fused with it. I now had huge blades as finger nails (imagine Wolverine from X-Men). The elbows had blades coming out of them, and my hair was spiked up and was made out of.... spiked. My body turned to metal, but I was still able to move. I ran up to one of the agents and pulled my elbow back into his stomach. I grabbed a dagger from the air and threw it at the Demi-Reaper. It went into his leg. Next, I ran around and sliced at the agents. I killed at least tenty of them before I felt a cold presence behind me. I turned around in time to see the Demi-Reaper punch me. I went flying into a tree where I immediately unfused. I looked up and saw the Demi-Reaper slowly walking towards me. I pulled together all my remaining energy and Hydro Pumped him up to Dru. And then, my conciousness faded.

Toxicity
15th May 2003, 05:18 PM
Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

I realized that the sky turned into a storm color and thunder crashed...A beam of violet appeared and shadowy figures emerged from it....

"What the...hell?" I heard Da'An yell...I understood he never knew what it was.....

"They're agents..." Spoke a voice and Cody emerged from the shadows of a tree.

"Yes. And that these things need to be destroyed," Cody replied. All of us then prepared for battle.

"It has begun," Da'An muttered. "Everyone gather. Now!"

Everyone came running towards Dru, Cody, MC, and Da'An. The sky grew vastly darker and a lightning show began....I just simply back-flipped and landed nearby.

"This is the work of the 'Reaper'," He informed his new friends.

"What in the blue hell is a Reaper," I asked.

"The 'Reaper' is a nasty virus like being who has trapped us in this realm," Da'An answered. "It has shattered the connection of the three worlds that we can enter and created 'Demi-Reapers' to govern them, with the 'Reaper' being the Emperor of these three vast realms."

"I knew I should have stayed home today!" complained MC. "Now my Wet T-Shirt contest will have to be postponed again."

"What else do you know Da'An?" asked Pyro. "What are those shadowy 'things' over there?"

"Agents," answered Cody. "Evil agents."

"Yes," Da'An added. "To make it worse, the 'Reaper' has created these agents who execute his and the 'Demi-Reapers' biddings."

"And just what do they bid for those agents to do?" coldly asked Dru.

"Well, to destroy these worlds and everything in it," Da'An answered.

"But that includes us!" screamed Smeargal.

"Oh quit being so edgy!" I screamed. "They aren't that scary looking. In fact, their quite interesting if you ask me."

"Far from the truth," Da'An sternly replied as I threw my hat on and summoned Lighting bolts crashing down around us.

"Ah!" screamed Dru. "Don't do that again!"

"I agree," added MC.

"My apologies," I answered. "But we must not just sit around waiting for these agents to find us. That's why I stopped your duel. I have known of these creatures for a while and have been walking through the other two worlds getting the users out. There's thirty some people left in the other two realms combined and we are the only one's here in this one. When I saw you all, I needed to come and inform you so that we could make our escape, but now we are trapped."

"Ah, trapped like rats!" squealed Smeargal.

"No!" Da'An retorted, as another series of bolts struck down.

"What'd I say about doing that?!!!" screamed Dru.

"Yeah," added MC. "And what'd I say about agreeing with her about you not doing that!"

"Apologies again," Da'An answered. "But we have little time. There are countless agents in all three realms. Thusfar, I have been unable to locate the Reaper's Citadel. But I know that we must defeat the Demi-Reaper in this realm if we want to leave."

"So what are we waiting for?" asked Pyro.

"Yeah," added MC. "Let's kick some Reaper arse!"

Just then, a horde of agents arrived at the beach.

"Ah! They're here!" screamed Smeargal.

"Surrender your forces in the name of the almighty Reaper," commanded one of the agents.

"I don't think so," I answered as three Lightning Bolts came hurdling down and struck a few agents. We all shifted into our fighting stances and prepared for battle...

The eleven of us jumped and flipped into various areas of the beach to disperse the agents as they advanced on us.

Three agents followed MC.

"Split Earth!" he yelled. The earth cracked and the agents tumbled to the ground. MC than jumped and smacked one of the agents with his Mallet. The agent fizzed away. He quickly dive kicked the other two and sent them flying into a nearby tree, causing them to fizz away.

"Yeah, now what?" cockily stated MC.

Pyro clenched his fist as his three agents surrounded him. They pounced on him and got him to the ground. With the agents on his back, Pyro jumped high into the air and the agents went flying back in an arch like fall. Pyro landed in the middle of the three again. They rushed him once more as he smiled and released Fire Storm, igniting the agents into dust.

"Too easy," proclaimed Pyro, as MC glared at him chuckling.

Opaque looked at the agents he had to face. One lunged first and grabbed his grey T-Shirt. Opaque traded blows with this agent as the other two circled them and prepared to dive in. He quickly noticed them and jump kicked them as they approached. He turned and uppercutted the agent he was trading blows with. The three agents stood steadfast next to each other as they prepared to attack simultaneously. Opaque quickly grabbed some daggers and performed Slice 'n' Dice, reducing the agents to bits of fizzled energy. He than grabbed a chocolate brownie from out of nowhere and started munching on it.

"Nothing like a healthy snack to get ya in the mood for a good ole' demon whompin'!" he stated.

Dru didn't wait for the agents to get to her. With her whip, she cackled it at one of them and drew. The whip encircled one of the agents and she flung him into a tree. One of the agents saw this and grabbed her whip. A tug-of-war ensued and a second one came to help the first. They pulled her in and got the beating of a lifetime. She kicked the agent on the left and roundhoused the one on the right. The agents got up as she wailed and did a back flip into a forward double kick that sent the agents flying hard onto the ground again. They got up and quickly rushed her. She instinctively shot a few flame arrows at them causing them to vaporize.

"Dammed things!" she angrily yelled. "Don't come back!"

Yomaki handled his agents with relative ease also. His Golden Samarai Sword is a trustworthy weapon, which he eagerly used against the agents. As the agents ran at him, he used Wind Sprite to fly behind them. He than slashed them using his GSS and easily took them out, one after the other.

"Too easy," snorted Yomaki.

Cody teleported all over the place, confusing his assailants. He than tried to Fuse with one of the agents, but the agent simply vanished when he tried to do so.

"Huh?" he asked. "He's not real! Sh*t!"

Cody quickly Hydro Pumped the other two into a tree, vaporizing them. He than ran to meet MC and Pyro.

Hunter wielded his Green Sword and prepared to take on his attackers. As he began to reach for his sword, the agents rushed him and beat him down. They started kicking him hard. Hunter jumped up and blocked three simultaneous punches. He kicked the agent on the left down and punched the other two. Than he grabbed his sword, raised it to the air, and proclaimed, "I have the power!" LoL Just kidding. Than he grabbed his sword and used Terra Flare. His green sword became laiden with green flames. Hunter slashed at the three agents, scorching them into nothingness.

"Ha!" he yelled. "Dim swine." He than ran to meet the others.

Three agents ran towards me and prepared to fight.

"You idiots," I snickered. I pointed my staff at each of them and then pointed it to the ground, all the while taking her stance with seriousness and tanacity. The agents looked at one another, than to me, than to each other again. They charged! I waved my staff and struck the first agent on the head, sending him to the ground. I pounded the second one in the rib cage and back and tripped the third to the ground. I than took a few steps back and used Sapphire Beam. A beam of ice fired at the agents and upon impact, exploded. Nothing remained.

"Ha!" I scoffed mockingly as I went to meet the others.

Teresa's agents surrounded her and prepared to launch an attack. She jumped and landed on the opposite side of them. She stuck out her hands and said, "Bye bye", as she smoldered them with Fire Wind. Than she ran off to the others.

SmearGal was clearly unpleased with these dark, mysterious assailants. She retreived her bow and arrow and got ready to fight. The first agent ran up and grabbed her bow. She cleverly yanked it back and let go, popping the agent a good one in the head. She than lunged forward and karate chopped him in the side and kicked him to the ground. She grabbed her bow and quickly used her Blackfire Arrows to take out the other two advancing agents. The first agent grabbed her legs and she let out a scream. She smacked him in the face with her bow and than shot an arrow at him and watched in terror as he fizzled away into nothing.

"Oh sick," she murmured. Smear than ran off to the others.

"Finally," Da'An proclaimed. "Let's see what you've got."

The agents stood side by side and rushed Da'An. He summoned his Bo and staked it into the ground. As the agents approached, He grabbed onto his Bo and spun around, kicking each of the agents in the face. He then turned to face them and kicked his Bo back into his hand. Da'An struck the first one in the stomach, the second one in the shin, and the third one in the chest. He then tripped them all onto the ground with the bo.

"Do you know how it feels to be struck by lightning?" Da'An questioned them calmly as they looked into the sky. "Lighting Strike!"

Several bolts of lightning came crashing down and zapped the agents into oblivion.

"Now you do," I said. "Huh? They vanished. Strange." I ran off to meet the others.

Everyone seemed to have finished deposing of their assailants. The sky returned to its normal color and the sun was out again.

"Did you guys notice something strange with those agents?" Cody asked.

"What?" MC responded.

"The way those agents died," Cody stated.

"Oh," everyone said.

"Yes," Da'An added. "These were not the real agents, but a test. So the Demi-Reaper is not as idiotic as we may have anticipated, nor will he be easy to defeat."

"Huh?" asked Dru.

"Yeah, what's the hold up," scorned Pyro. "Just tell us. Enough of the babbling."

"These were scouts," Da'An answered. "Scouts sent by the Demi-Reaper of this realm to locate us and find our strength and weaknesses. They had no real attack power. They were only drones. Now the Demi-Reaper knows how many of us are here and how strong we are."

"Great," I added with sarcasm. "Now what do we do?"

"We go and we find them," Da'An answered.

"And we destroy them," added Opaque.

Everyone looked at one another for a moment before Cody spoke up.

"Da'An, do have any clue as to where the Demi-Reaper might be in this realm?" asked Cody.

"No, I do not," Da'An sadly replied. "If I did, I would have gone after him already. But I don't, so that's why I focused on locating as many people as I could and getting them out of here."

"Well, now that we are stuck here, we may as well begin looking, right?" asked MC.

"Right!" proclaimed SmearGal.

Everyone looked at her, shocked that she had agreed so valiantly.

"What?" Smear asked. "I just want to get out of here as fast as I can...what with these scary beings living here now."

"Ok," laughed Dru. "Let's go then."

And that's when we began our journey through this realm from an innocent, calm beach...Would we last?? We would never know....

Krystalline Kabutops
15th May 2003, 05:33 PM
Ooc: Didn't you already post that? 0_o;

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 01:46 AM
I haven't gotten around to doing Giga's bio yet. But just to be sure, he's not going to die now (he'll die later).

MC
-----------------------
Things were going sweet! We were kicking those reaper bastards. But I felt uneasy about how easy we were beating that demi reaper. Cody then sent the demi reaper flying into Dru, but suddenly, the demi reaper spun around and blasted Dru wth one of those dark beams.
"Playtime's now over kiddies!!" he snarled as he got to his feet. That sick smile of his returned.
"Time to kiss this world goodbye!!!" He then raised his hands and that small pink light I saw before turned into a gigantic vortex, sucking up everything on the island. We tried to hold on to something, but it was pretty hard since we were in the middle of a beach. We all went flying towards the vortex. I then blackde out.

Drusilla
16th May 2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
Ooc: Didn't you already post that? 0_o;

Yeah, GL, you need to kinda post some of your own stuff. I've noticed it elsewhere too... you're just taking what everyone else is saying already and putting it in your own posts. Please stop, it's technically plagerizing. :no:

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 05:25 PM
Here's Giga's bio

Name: Giga
Appearance: Looks lie Akana from Yu-Gi-Oh except his suit it black, his mask is black and purple striped and his gloves are red.
Personality: Very evil. This guy has a sick sense of humour, he finds joy in destroying everything and the suffering of others. This guys a really sicko.
Weapon: A sickle
Skills/spells:
-Shadow Beam: fires a beam of darkness
-Key Transformation: turns his victims into Key chains.
-Dark Light: fires a ball of dark energy at the enemy.
-World Destruction: destroys the world he’s in (NOTE: all Demi Reapers have this spell).
Relations: none
Other: none

Now back to the story.

MC
----------------------------
Islowly opened my eyes. I looked around to see everyone else getting up too. I then looked around. It was like we were in a crystal cave. I then looked straight in front of us and my eyes widened. Standing in front of us were Bulbisaur4 Muffin man and Ginger cat (Kay, Mike and Ginger).

Krystalline Kabutops
16th May 2003, 05:32 PM
Opaque:

I groaned. Man, I woudn't be doing Berserk for a while. I'd have to find someone to heal my self-inflicted wounds. I noticed we were in some kinda cave made out of diamonds. In front of us were 3 people, presumably The Muffin Man, Ginger Cat, and Bulbasaur4. I pulled out a chocolate chocolate chip cookie and started to eat it. "Where are we?"

Toxicity
16th May 2003, 07:50 PM
Laura/Gothic/Latias/GL

I opened my eyes, I felt blinded by all around me. But my vision slowly came back, and I picked myself up. We weren't out near a beach anymore...Now we were within a cavern apparently made of crystal.

"Where.....Am I?" I slowly asked, blinking with confusion....I looked at the crystals which reflected my appearance, but it also reflected three other figures, which I could then guess as Bulbasaur4, The Muffin Man, and Ginger Cat. I turned around and saw them....I blinked to make sure I wasn't seeing what I thought I was....But it was.

"What the...?" I asked softly so they coudln't hear what I was saying, then I realized everybody else confused about this whole thing, too.

Mystic_clown
17th May 2003, 05:48 PM
Meanwhile at Reaper's Citadel.......
Giga walked into the main hall and walked up to a large stone table sitting in he centre. 5 other figures were sitting at the table also and one was sitting on a throne.
"How was your little trip to the Fate Islands?" asked one of the figures sarcasticly.
"I hunted down those two weaklings," Giga replied, "But they wouldn't talk. So I destroyed them along with their world."
"YOU IDIOT!!!!" belowed another figure, "NOW WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHERE THE CREATORS ARE!!!!"
"Calm down," said the one on the throne, "We can still find them. Giga just got rid of some useless trash." He then stood up.
"Now all of you. Go to your worlds and find those creators!"

Drusilla
22nd May 2003, 07:48 AM
~*~Dru~*~
No... the world... a vortex... I closed my eyes. Suddenly, there was a flash of light that still blinded me with my eyes closed.
And then... we were here. I knew where I was, I came here often. This was where Ginger, Bulba, and Mike were. From here, they watched over the Role Playing world. Ginger, the True. Bulba, the Fair. Mike, the Valiant. They were probably my closest friends.
The others who had come with me weren't concious. Bulba was going from person to person, checking pulses and breathing.
"They'll be OK. Dru, what happened?" she said, turning to me.
I shrugged. "Some guy talking about the Reaper and some sh*t like that appeared and started beating the crap out of us. Then some vortex came up. I don't know much, but that one does," I said, motioning to Cody.
Ginger looked concerned. "So, it has begun..."
"What has?" I asked.
"The Reaper is a virus that wants to destroy all that we've made here," said Bulba.
"We have to stay here though; if we left, who knows what they'd do?" muttered Mike.
I nodded. "We'll take care of this. I definatly will, and I bet the others will come too,"
I sat on the floor. "What exactly is it that we have to do though?"
Ginger was about to answer when MC began to stir. He looked around. I grinned at him. "Morning Sleeping Beauty."
"Where are we?" he asked.
~*~

Tyler and Hobbes
22nd May 2003, 09:44 AM
Pyro
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are we?" MC asked. "Probably the Dukes' throne room." I said. I looked at them, they were my heroes. "Dru has told us about what happened." Mike said. One of the Dukes actually talked to me! Bulba walked up, "If you do this, the forum will be saved." she said. I knealed down. MC walked up,"So what did you say we had to do?"