PDA

View Full Version : happy 19th birthday to TPM's fresh corpse

Magmar
24th March 2019, 12:12 PM
damn, TPM, puberty has not been good to you.

welcome to your almost-20s, you old hag!

xoxo magmar

Fett One
24th March 2019, 02:37 PM
I can't believe TPM has been around that long. Here's looking forward to the 20th anniversary next year.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th March 2019, 02:19 AM
Long live TPM!

firepokemon
25th March 2019, 03:13 AM
I'm still here. Crazy to think Misc was non existent and gold and silver had just been released in Japan

Katie
25th March 2019, 09:17 AM
Happy birthday TPM! So much of my childhood is rooted in that specific time on the internet. I think Neopets hits the big 20 later this year.

Magmar
25th March 2019, 12:35 PM
I think so Katie!

I wish I had my password for neopets :( my account is from July 2000 and my neo-stuff must be worth bank.

Drago
26th March 2019, 05:40 AM
TPM be lookin trashier than the 19 year olds on Tinder

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th March 2019, 10:34 AM
How time is flying ...

Knight of Time
28th March 2019, 09:43 AM
I wish I had my password for neopets :( my account is from July 2000 and my neo-stuff must be worth bank.

If you remember your username on Neopets, just click on the Forgot Password? link, you might be able to get back into your account that way. And you and Katie are right; Neopets is also going to be 20 this year, I just checked.

Pushing that aside, wow, 19 years for TPM. I guess this means that TPM is an "adult" forum now, and no longer a "child", unlike OoT where it takes 7 years for Link to go from a child to an adult. Oh well, I guess that the "death" of some of the sub-forums here is kinda similar to the stuff that happens in OoT when Link first becomes an adult.

Mr.E
9th April 2019, 10:50 AM
My Neopets account was banned when I sold a few million NeoPoints for Diablo II runes. Oh well, I had already quit years before because a glitch permanently destroyed a Hidden Tower weapon of mine when I, ironically, attempted to put it in Safety Deposit.

shazza
10th April 2019, 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday, TPM.

You are the birthplace of the heart of my online persona: shazza.

You are my first experience of networking. By attmpting to become a moderator at the age of 12, it was a child's first step in playing the game.

You are the theme of one of my last ever memories of my mother: the manic rush, fuelled by a synergy of validation, euphoria, and narcissism. Running around. My mother happy for me, yet curious of what a moderator entails.

You are my comfort following her rapid death. Maladaptive daydreaming. My obsessive escape in my first year of high school. The place t Only a 12 year old boy.

You are the first ever release of my Dark Triad traits into the external world during puberty.

You are a perennial source of my inner child's creativity.

You are part of The Internet's history. We are the last digital pioneers before Web 2.0.

You will forever be known as a major player on The Interent during the peak of Pokémon.

You are not conscious.

You are made up of us.

You are now one of my longest enduring structures.

You are in my heart until my form's death.

But you too will pass.

Thank you.

Forever my #1 Internet World.

Light and love.

Zak
13th April 2019, 01:15 AM
Happy birthday TPM.

Missed most of the GSC era sadly, but now I'm going back to the pre Gen3 days when Latias and Latios were glass birds...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2019, 07:33 AM
Hello, I was browsing the Members List again, and encountered this user

https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/search.php?searchid=5308

NOSTALGIA!