PDA

View Full Version : ¤Dragon Ball X: Return of Evil¤ AKA Oh no! Not another DBZ RPG! <<starts! LSUs!>>

Arnen
15th December 2002, 03:04 PM
Seventeen years after the defeat of Majin Buu, a new terror has arrisen to terrorize Earth, an unknown menace who goes by the name of Sheikahl, even stronger than Buu!

You can either be someone from the TV show or someone you made up. Here's the sign-ups:

~Name:

~Age:

~Gender:

~Race: Human, Saiyan, Namek, or anything else I forgot.

~Looks: Just post a picture if they're from the animé.

~Personality:

~Powers: Yes, I know flight. Anything else? You can make up one that's unique, just do a desription.

~Other:

Here's mine:

~Name: Pan

~Age: 12

~Gender: F

~Race: 1/4 Saiyan 3/4 Human

~Looks: Like Videl (her mom!), only with black eyes like Gohan's (her dad!). She wears a purple T-shirt and kahki pants with white shoes.

~Personality: She takes after her mom. (so like Videl)

~Powers: Kamehameha, Super Saiyan 1 and 2, Kaiyo Ken (weak but she can still do it), Dengen (a purple energy blast that creates a small shield in front of the user (just in front)), other nameless energy attacks.

~Other: She's Gohan and Videl's daughter (I was just reading about episodes they haven't shown on Toonami, so...)

Here's who's in as of now:

~Nabooru23(me!): Pan

~DarkBlastoise: Gotenks

~*shadow*: Irain

~Dark_Templar_Zero: Isanryu

~Link_10: Gohan

~Bulbasaur4: Chibi-Goku(you can use him now...)/Gorin

~HealdPK: Pirest Kilie Aex (Count Kiliex)

~Master_Racer: Vegeta

Anyone whose name is on the list who I haven't OKed is ok now. You may have two cards since I let Bulba have two. We're accepting six more LSUs, no more than that ^_^ You don't need to put your sign-up in your first post if you don't want to, and I'll post later. You play nice, kiddies :D

DarkBlastoise
15th December 2002, 03:50 PM
Name: Gotenks (technically 2 chars but itll be 1 so someone esle can be Trunks/Goten)

Fusion-Saiyan

Looks: Oh cmon ppl! by now everyone should know what he looks like! just imagine normal Gotenks a little taller and is wearing the Kai earings

Personality: by aging, Gotenks has become a little less cocky and more precise on his moves, but dont let that thinkhe wont let a Super Ghost Kamikaze come your way!!

Abilities: SS, SS3, SS4 (yeah kewl huh? he gets it latur on in the RPG) all of Gotenks' previous moves, Yamacha's kewl way to manuevre a energy wave (from Tree of MIght movie) and other moves I havent found out of)

Other: Sheikahl thought he might get in the way so he used some sort of magic spell to turn him 14 again...hes in the permanent fusion state (like Vegito)
-----------------

Matt
15th December 2002, 04:03 PM
~Name: Gohan

~Age: 33

~Gender: Male

~Race: Saiyan- 3/4 Saiyan, 1/4 Human

~Looks: I cant find a pic x_x. Just like Gohan when he came back from the Kai planet, where the Z sword was, to fight Buu.

~Personality: Nice to new people he meets. When he meets an enemy he is brave and ready to beat them up.

~Powers: SS, SS2, SS3, Kamehameha, Kaiyo Ken (really powerful when he is at SS2 and SS3), Flight, Energy Attacks i havent said yet.

~Other: meh...

Goku_200
15th December 2002, 04:18 PM
~Name:Future Trunks

~Age:30

~Gender:male

~Race:50% human, 50% saiyan

~Looks: Like future trunks.

~Personality:Likes to meet new people, friendly

~Powers:Super Saiyan Transformation 1-3, Slash, kick, punch, ki blast.

~Other:has a sword

Arnen
15th December 2002, 04:21 PM
OoC: You don't hafta be Future Trunks; he'd be 30 anyway. Of course with DB having Gotenks... Never mind ^_^ You're in :yes:

Goku_200
15th December 2002, 04:25 PM
woo hoo

Goku_200
15th December 2002, 04:51 PM
how do i RP? i need someone to so i can

*shadow*
16th December 2002, 04:43 AM
~Name: Irain

~Age: 22

~Gender: Female

~Race: 1/2 Saiyan

~Looks: Shorter than average, with shoulder length chestnut hair, streaked with a nutty blonde. Her eyes are a vibrant baby blue, and her face is a little bit innocent looking. Shes muscualar and strong, though it doesn't show much, so a lot of people underestimate her. She wears long black slacks, and a short sleeved shirt with 'babe' splashed across it in silver glitter, and over the top of that, is a black vest, the kind with lots of pockets . She wears black sneakers with white soles, and wears her hair up in a ponytail tied with a green ribbon. She's curvy and graceful, though you wouldn't notice, cause she trips over just about everything in sight ^^'. She has a silver pendant on a thin silver chain, that depcits a dragon with spread wings curving around a sapphire ball that looks a lot like earth.

~Personality: A bit of an airhead, she has a sly sarcastic sense of humour, and isn't afraid to use it. Usually has a crush on someone, and floats around with her head in the cloud. Although she appears to be an airhead, and a bit of a clutz, she's actually very intelligent, so don't underestimate her. She loves to fight and train, and especially loves to give people the sharp side of her tongue, in a dressing down that half the planet will have heard before she's done. Very bright and cheerful, and just likes to hang out. Can be a bit devious, and loves pulling pranks. She can pull off the innocent ploy very well, and uses her baby blue eyes shamelessly. She loves flirting, and has almost made it an art .

~Powers: Super Saiyan 1+2, Kamehameha, Kumori (a small cloud of enregy appears in front of her creates an energy duplicate, so someone trrying to sense her won't be able to find her) and a couple of assorted energy blasts.

Other: :wave:

~~Irian -F- SSJ 1+2~~
I sighed peacefully, as I lay on my back, watching the clouds. I was out in a meadow, under the shade of a willow tree near a small river, having a rest. I had been training for awhile, so I had stopped for a rest. I had a full stomach, but as I was feeling less lethargic, I ripped off my shirt vest, and pants, as I had no shoes on, and floated up into the air. I was wearing a blue with paler blue stripedd bikini, and short matching board shorts. I squealed as the wind rushed over me. I took a diving postion, and let myself fall into the water. I cleanly struck therough the water and the air, to land with hardly a spalsh. I burst to the surface, flinging my head back. Is quealeed, and splashed around, swimming and sproting happily with some curious otters.

I got plastered in mud, sliding down the otters ramp, and play in the mud. I was drenched, and my hair hung around my face, splatered with mud. I was plastered with mud from my waist down. I dove into the water to wash off, when I sensed something. Whipping around, peering through my hair, I hunkered down in the water, and launched a small energy ball at the bushes. When nothing happened I shrugged and got out of the water. I squealeed, because a freak gust of wind had blown my clothes and towel into the air. I squealed, chasing them around, before I took to the air. I bounced along, upside down, and finnaly got my clothes. I hung them in the tree and started to dry off, as I felt someone watching me........

ooc: anyone want to be the mystreious watcher? :yes: :wave:

Heald
16th December 2002, 01:29 PM
~Name: Pirest Kili Aex, but he calls himself Count Kiliex

~Age: 23

~Race: Changeling (not Frieza's type)

~Looks: A humanoid but with teal smooth shiny skin. His hair is long, black and tied back into a pony-tail. He wears a black version of the armour Frieza's forces wore with a red cape. In his first form, him face stays relatively normal with emerald green eyes. His second form makes his muscles grow larger, especially his upper body and his face becomes more like a crocodile or dragon, his eyes turn red and his hair grows up and becomes red. His third form causes him to become larger, about half the size of Oozaru (the Saiyan-ape form) and grows a tail, his hair now really long and his back gets red scales pointing outwards. His fourth form is yet to be unveiled.

~Personality: Ruthless, aggressive and burning with hate, he is one mean mutha', but that is in battle. To people he has no intention of fighting, he stays cool but has a short fuse and doesn't like incompetence. However, he recognises power allies, and he also has a soft spot for women (in classic Japanese style )

~Powers: Unlike Frieza who needed time to change forms, he can do it naturally at the snap of a finger. He can reach form two with but form three takes a bit of time. He can also regenerate inflictions. His main attacks include :

Aex Cannon - he charges both arms up and fires two energy beams which converge and attack as one mega beam.

X-Ray - This can take a second or a minute to charge-up, depending on how much power he wants it to hit with. It is a very fast attack though, putting both palms in front of him then firing a ki-blast that hits the target instantly, making a huge X mark on them, usually the body, and sometimes ripping a hole through.

He also has a group of techniques he refers to as his 'Box of Tricks'. They basically involve non-attacking moves which temporarily disable his oppenent or bind them in ki rings. He also has a deadly characteristic : he likes eating fallen foes. This makes him stronger and gives him added techniques plus information. It is in his nature just to eat someone he has beaten in battle.

~Other: Okay, this is his history :

A bounty hunter that has been going around killing Galactic menaces. After hearing that his next job is Sheikahl, he fought with him once and even though they seemed evenly matched, Kiliex knew that Sheikahl was hiding his power and used his 'Box of Tricks' and narrowly escaped intact. However, after eating a few technicians that were supposed to sabotage his ship, he found out that Sheikahl was headed to Earth, so before he left he sabotaged the engines of Sheikahl's ship and made a hasty leave to Earth. He is now entering Earth's atmosphere.

---

Count Kiliex

Fifty thousand metres until landing. Approximately 15 seconds.

I had just awoken from stasis and was fully recovered to stop Sheikahl. Well, not personally but if I train here for a while then...
"Computer, analyse Earth, please," I commanded.
Earth. A terrestrial planet with atmosphere mainly consisting of oxygen and nitrogen. Breathable atmosphere. Home planet to humans plus many wild species. Humans are civilised creatures but can be hostile.
"Computer, how far is the tracker beacon I set on Sheikahl's ship from Earth?"
An estimated 10 light years and stationary.
Good.
Warning! Landing on Planet Earth imminent. Brace.
The landing was cushiony soft on a green plant like substance. The door of my ship opened and I stepped out. I could sense power levels by myself but I prefer using a scouter. I put it on and checked around. There were some strong ones, millions of weak signals but maybe they could help me.
"Computer, go into camoflague mode," I said and the ship disappeared. I flew off towards the nearest settlement.

I landed into the middle of an asphalt pavement with all these humans sounding horns at me inside 4-wheeled vehicles. A law enforcement vehicle then appeared and two men in uniform stepped out.
"All right, joker, we don't know what you are but you better move!"
They then pulled guns.
"Humans, I am here to warn you of..."
A bullet hit me. It bounced off me and hit the ground. In a rage, I looked at the law enforcement vehicle and gave it a glance and it exploded. The humans ran screaming. I sighed. Useless. Perhaps the warriors of this planet can help me. I then went outside of the settlement, not risking the lives of the humans and raised my power level. Surely they could feel it. I was going maximum without changing forms. Hopefully they could feel my power level.

Arnen
16th December 2002, 09:25 PM
~`~`Pan`~`~

I lay on the grass in the back yard. It was Saturday, and I had no homework over the weekend. A slight breeze blew my hair in my eyes, and I brushed it away.

Just then, I sensed a great power from somewhere nearby. I rolled over, curious. I looked back a the house; Mom and Dad hadn't noticed yet. Grinning mischeviously, I surpressed my power level and flew off towards the source of the great power.

I saw a silvery blue guy below me, wearing black armor like Vegeta sometimes wore when he trained. I landed in a bush, peering out at the strange man with curious eyes, making sure to surpress my power to a point where most people wouldn't sense it. *hint hint* I was reminded faintly of the stories Dad would tell me about some guy called Frieza.

"<Uh oh...>" I thoght, feeling a sneeze coming on. "Ahchoo!" I sneezed lightly,then quickly covered my mouth, ducking lower in the bush.

Bulbasaur4
17th December 2002, 02:47 PM
Alright… Nab said that Goku could be Chibi Style, so heh… we’ll say he’s still t hat way! Woo!

~Name: Goku

~Age: I have no clue... he looks to be a little 5 year old however, and he probably is.

~Race: Saiyan

~Looks: He's Chibi Goku... ^^ Like he is during GT. If you don't know what that looks like- its just like young Goku in Dragon Ball, except in blue clothing. ^^

~Personality: Sort of niave and a bit dense... yet very loyal and sweet in his own, dumb sorta way. He's like a little kid.

~Powers: Kamehameha... and all of those good attacks Goku usually has. Except in this rpg he also knows Destructo Disk. Handy 'eh?
etc..

~Other: He's Chibi goku!!

Goku (Chibi) – M

“Ahhh… I’m so full I could sleep forever.” Goku said, yawning as he rested his back against a tree and slowly his eyes tried to doze off.
“That doesn’t make much sense! How could you sleep forever because your full?” Chi Chi demanded, gazing at Goku with a stern look as she held a frying pan his her hand. Immediately Goku took note of this and leapt to his feet.
“Chi Chi!”
“Yes Goku! You forgot to water the flowers again and LOOK at them!” Chi Chi growled, aiming her frying pan at theperfect target- Goku’s head.
“I gave that job to Gott-ten!” Goku stuttered, as Chi Chi shook her head.
“well he didn’t do it! He’s off goofing around with Trunks so much these days… that I wouldn’t doubt it if he’s living with the Briefs. And that is NOT AN EXCu-“
Goku sure by far wasn’t the brightest bulb on the christmas tree, but he wasn’t dumb enough to stay put there. Instead he immediately leapt up into the air and hovered there for a moment. Immediately he then sped off towards Vegeta’s house in hopes of finding his son Goten…
“I’ll be back Chi Chi! I’ll go find our son and tell him to water your flowers!”
“GOKUUUU!!! You may LOOK like a kid and… well, you may ACT like a kid but that isn’t-“

Chi Chi’s voice faded off in the distance as Goku flew towards Vegeta’s house… but as he flew, it took him no time at all to suddenly sense a great power which had hit the planet’s surface.
“I wonder… who is that?” Goku could sense a great power, and at first he thought perhaps it was one of his sons… but he didn’t recognize the signature.
“Hmm… maybe I’ll get Goten and we can go investigate this together…” Goku then sped off towards Vegeta’s house in hopes of finding Goten.. or Trunks… or both, since lately they had been fusing together a lot.

~Name: Gorin

~Age: 7 Years Old

~Gender: Female

~Race: Saiya-jin

~Looks: She looks EXACTLy like Goten during the Buu Saga. Except she's a girl, and has icy blue eyes. She also is equipped with a tail! Weeee!! She wears a black Gi and pants, and has a red undershirt along with a red tie for her pants. Her shoes are black too.

~Personality: Very bold and brave, yet sweet in her own way. She's very curious and her thirst for knowledge is great... so she asks a lot of questions.

~Powers: The regular Ki attacks, and then another attack called, 'Destra Diso' - whiich is just like Destructo Disk, except it is oval shaped and covers a huge area. IT also is a swirling, almost tornado-like funnel and blue in color- a cyanic blue.

~Other: She will land on earth- she is a descendant of Raditz, thus making her related to Goku and his children etc. But Raditz only associated himself with other 'saiyans', not humans- so she's a full blood Saiya-jin.

Man… talk about flying objects.

Gorin – (F) - Saiyan

Time Frieze… Time Frieze… Time Frieze failure.

A mechanical voice rang out… and it rang out loudly. A small sphere-like shapeship was heading towards earth… and it appeared to be unmaned and have been flying in space for a very long time. Strange lettering marked the capsule’s front, Saiya-jin writing. Inside a small, clear-box like object was inside… and inside of that, seemed to be a small, young blurry picture of some thing or some one. This was called a Time Capsule- friezing some thing or some one to preserve it for a long time. Indeed this space ship had been flowing around space for a long time- which was obvious, since it’s model was long outdated. In fact, before the Saiya-jin race was destroyed by Frieza… along with the planet, a Saiya-jin who was related to Raditz caught wind of the plan minutes before the destruction of the Saiya-jin planet was destroyed. Knowing this, he placed Raditz’s only child in the capsule and sent it off… cloaking it’s signature with all the power he could muster.

And with in it… many many years later… it remained- but now the ship was running out of fuel, and the Time Frieze had begun to destroy itself simply because of it’s age.

Planet Found. Planet Name: Earth. Life: Yes. Preparing to intercept… Time Frieze failure in five minutes. Thirty seconds after connection.

The voice which rang through out the small ship was cut off. Instantly it hit earth’s atmosphere and became a burning piece of metal which glowed like a falling star. The speed which it was at was slowing down because of the friction as it warmed up… and a glowing tail began to form. The space ship cut through the clouds until nothing but green land was below. Whizzing through the air, suddenly a sound of rushing gas was heard. The ship’s automatic brake landing system had been activated now as well, and it slowly was slowing down even more. Of course, the ship was old… and thus failures were bound to happen. And though the brakes did work some what, they failed to create a completely successful landing.
“THRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMPHSH!”
The small, sphere hit the ground and an eruption of dirt rose into the air. The cloud billowed like a small bomb, as a crater was instantly formed into the crush of the Earth. The dust and air wildly danced about… as a crackling voice sounded in the ship.
T-teeme… Fr-uh--… ze… f-aaaiiil-er …. In… tee.. oo… one.. d-un.
A hissing noise sounded through the air, as suddenly the small, clear-box capsule which held some thing inside buzzed open. After a few seconds as the cold air from inside was released… a shifting noise was heard. The dust and clouds were billowing about … and slowly a small, shadowy figure immerged from the cloud.

Out stepped a small figure, obviously at first glance nothing but a child. But with in the child was an immense power… a power which still was not harnessed by the child herself, but there none the less. Her wild ebony hair waved in the wind… strangely resembling the hair of her father’s brother. Yet she did not realize this… she only knew a few facts of the world, and new nothing about her old planet’s destruction or about this planet earth. She blinked a few times, her eyes immediately adjusting to the bright sun of this planet. Her strange, white fuzzy tail danced in the air as she took another timid step on the soft dirt. She took a breath slowly, as if testing this strange place she was in. It was strange to her… and her icy, soft blue eyes gazed at the sky around her as she wondered about what it had to offer.

Taking another step, she had no idea that her own power signature was sending off like an alarm… for she was young, and though she had power, she had no idea of how to harness it or how to cloak it. She only had her ability of ki, or her ability to fight- which was strict and harsh for 7 years – her age. For ever since she was born her father had trained her until he had to leave… and after that his relatives had trained her as well.
Blinking… she took another step… still confused, and wondering what and where she was…

Heald
17th December 2002, 04:41 PM
Count Kiliex

My scouter went off as I noticed signatures reacting to my power. Especially one who thought it could hide from me, being only a few metres behind me. I sighed and stopped powering up. I turned around and looked at the bush. It sneezed. I smiled and blasted the bush and a little girl was there.
"Girl, do not be afraid, I am not going to hurt you," I said. She stood up and looked at me.
"Hmmph. I'm not afraid!" she replied.
"Good, then you won't mind fighting Sheikahl," I said. She looked puzzled. I smiled.
"Look, its a long story and I'd rather not explain it to only one person, if you got some warriors around here then I'll explain."
She nodded. We stared at each.
"Um...now...?" I said.

Arnen
17th December 2002, 08:55 PM
~`~`Pan`~`~

"Uh-- Yessir!!" I cried, getting to my feet and flying off back home to get Dad.

"Dad!" I shouted, skidding on the kitchen floor as I ran into the house, "Daddy, there's some scary blue guy and he says he's looking for powerful warriors!!"

Mam walked into the kitchen. "Pan, calm down! Stop yelling!" she scolded, "And take off your shoes! You're tracking mud all over the kitchen."

Grumbling, I did as I was told and went to find Dad.

OoC: BTW, Sheikahl's got a flying fortress thingy orbiting around the Earth, with big lasers and stuff.

*shadow*
29th December 2002, 03:19 AM
~Irian~
---------------------
I turned around, hearing a large explosion. I rose up into the air, and flew off to it. There was a saiyan capsule in a samll crater of the forest. I flew over to it, hanging upsided down in the air while I studied it. Then I saw a little girl. She was around 7, and looked a lot like Goten, 'cept she had these astunning icy blue eyes, and was wearing a black Gi and pants, and a red undershirt along with a red tie for her pants. Her shoes were black as well, and she had a tail!

I floated over to her, still upside, where she was studying the landscape around with a solemn interest. I could feel the power radiating from her in waves, and it was immense!. I don't think she knew how to control i though. I peered into her face, upside down, and she cracked a smile. I fished a snadwhich from my pocket, and handed it to her, taking the plastic wrap off. She sniffed it cautiously, then bit into it. She smiled again, devouring it quickly. I grinned, and she put her hand out for more.

I floatedd down to the ground, and crouched down to be closer to her hieght, which wasn't hard cause I was short! I explained to her that I would take her to a place where there was more food. She nodded solemnly. I held her hand and gently sprang into the air. I slowly flew along back to the picnic basket. There was still plenty of food left, and I showed her it, and how to open the soda and water bottles.

I left her to her own devices, and taking a deep breath, I began my kata. I became so deeply invovled in it, that I never noticed her watching me.

ooc: hope that thats okay with you Bulbasaur4??

Bulbasaur4
29th December 2002, 01:55 PM
Goku

I flew through the air... until finally I saw my son's house.
"I wonder what Gohan has been up to lately..." I thought, as I gently landed upon the ground. Taking a few steps towards the door, suddenly it swung upon and my son stormed out. He stopped as he glanced at me and suddenly he yelled in shock.
"AAIIIYAAAAH-err... oh... dad, it's just you."

I sweatdropped and nodded.
"Sorry... I think it will take a while for me to just get used to your... uh, new young self."
I laughed and nodded, scratching teh back of my head.
"Why were you barging out the door anyway? Videl get mad again like Chi Chi did to me?"
Gohan sweatdropped and winced a little..
"Uhh... sorta. Pan just came in yelling about some guy who wants powerful warriors. We tried to calm her down, but she insisted so much that Videl told me to go check it out and-"
suddenly the door flung open again and both Gohan a nd I almost fell on the ground in surprise.
"DAD! I wanna go too!"

Gohan shook his head and was about to say some thing when she interupted and continued.
"I have to go dad!! The big scary guy might not like you if he doesn't know I got you!! I already met him dad and he never hurt me... let me goooo!"
Gohan winced as Pan yelled, and I grinned.
"Aw come on, let her come with."
Gohan glared at me slightly and then sighed.
"Alright..."
Pan grinned, as we both flew off...

"That guy... he must have been the new power signature I sensed... but strangely I sense two new power signatures... "
I thought, and shrugged as we followed Pan..

Gorin - F - 7 Year Old Saiya-jin

I fiddled with this strange object that this seemingly creature showed me. She looked a lot like me in a way... and as I finally got the device to open, I drank the contents and glanced at her. She was doing some thing... and it made me think.

" What are you?"
The being seemed shocked, as she glanced at me with a wary gaze.
"... I, I am a human half Saiyan..."
I blinked and asked another questionn.
"Who are you?"
"... Irian... what about you?"
I thought for a second and then smiled.
"My dad says my name is Gorin."

Irian nodded and smiled, as I yawned as I twitched my tail.
"Where is this place?"
"... oh boy, this is Earth. Do you not know anything about where you are?"
I shook my head...
"My dad left to go to a planet called earth to retrieve his brother. Then a war broke out on my planet... I don't know why, I think it was because of some one called Frieza. So my father's friend put me in a ship and put me in some thing called a Time Freeze. He said it was to save the Saiyan line... or some thing like that. I don't really know why... but I obeyed and poof!"

I waved my hands wildly in t he air..
"Now I'm here!"

DarkBlastoise
29th December 2002, 02:36 PM
~Gotenks~

(note: sry for not postin 4 a while)

Finally I or I should say we awoke.."Ugh...." I said..."What happened?" then it came back to me...I was training then some sort of strange energy came after me..."WHa?....IM YOUNGER!" I looked at myself....It looked like I was 18 again..."OH great and we have to visit my parents soon" I said to myself...yes we because although im one entity im actually 2 ppl, permanently fused and our hearts and minds have now almost altogether fused completely, even though there are those moments where Trunks says something or Goten yells but thats another story..."Maybe Gohan and Dad will help us..." I said as I flew off into the daylit sky...away from my training site in the country...Its been what..9 years since we left home?..I asked myselves..."I hope they will still remember us..."

*shadow*
2nd January 2003, 01:05 AM
~Irian~
---------------------
Gorin waved her hands wildly in the air. "Now I'm here!" 'Poor little tyke...' I thought. She had been trained since she was very little, she had been frozen, her planet had been destroyed, and now she was on an alien planet. I had a sudden idea. "Hey Gorin, do you want to come back to my house? You could meet my mom, and my little sister, who's around your age as well, even though she's a brat." I said, looking at her curiously. She conisdered the proposal seriously, before solmenly nodding her little head.

I grinned. I packed up the picnic basket and gear, and grabbed onto the handle. I guessedd that she could fly, so I floated up. "You coming?" I asked. She nodded, and sprang into the air. I began to fly away, making sure that she could keep up. We were flying along over the forest when she stopped. She floated over to a birds nest, where the mother was feeding her chicks. "What is that?" she asked curiously. I floated over, letting the little bird hop onto my finger. "This is a bird. They fly around the sky, like we canm using their wings, and tails to steer. The babies in the nest are calledd hatchlings- the mother will feed them until they get rid of their baby feathers, adn then she will teach them to fly. After that, they will leave the nest to live their lives." She nodded, and expression of childish delight on her face as the little bird hopped onto her hand, chirping at Gorin.

I smiled, and then asked her if she wanted to go. Gorin put her finger gently on the nest, and watched as the little female blue bird warbled good bye. We kept flying for awhile, until we came to a clearing near a small river. I landeed in the centre, a walked over to the house, (which looks a lot like Goku's house cross master Roshi's ^^') and was about to open the door when a small pink bomb burst out of the door and firmly latched onto me. "Where were you? You were gone for a really loong time! Were you out with a boy? OOHH I know you were! Mum, Irian's got herself a boyfriend and she snuck off with him!" She said, at high speed in a high pitched childish voice. She latched onto the picnic basket, glaring at me from underneath some very messy dark auburn hair, put up in pigtails.

She tugged on the picnic basket, hollering, "MOM! Irian stole the picnic basket again and she won't give it back!" Reshai said, tugging on the basket, and letting out an 'Oh' of surprise as I let go, causing her to fall to the ground. She glared at me, in her pink overalls, with the pink hair ties. I giggled. My mum came out of the house, wiping her hands on a tea towel. She was of medium height, with long chesnut auburn hair, tied up in a neat bun, wisps flying about her face. She neatly took the picnic basket from Reshai, and then turnedd to smile gently at Gorin, who had backed up a bit.

She walked over to Gorin, smiling. "Whats your name little one?" She askeed softly. I interuppted. "Her name's Gorin mum, and she is a full blooded saiya-jinn. Her parents sent her out in a time capsule thingy to keep her saife. She has been trained since she was little." I said meaningfully. My mom nodded, and then extended her hadn to Gorin, who took it curiously. My mom led her inside and sat her at the table. "Are you hungry Gorin?" My mother asked, tying an apron around her waist, putting the tea towel on the bench.

She totally ignored Reshai and I as we walked in the door squabbling. In the end, I picked my 6 year old little sister upsidee down, and tickledd her mercilessly, jumping on the bean bags near the t.v, engaging in a full scale tickle war. We both giggled, laughing our heads off, as reshai won. I pickedd her up, hoisting her onto my shoulders, and running around the house, her squealing happily, until I was forcibly stopped by having an arm stuck in front of me. I skiddeed, startled, landing in a tangled heap with Reshai. Upside down, we both blinked at our mom before bursting out laughing. "How many times do I have to tell you to play outsided!" She scolded, looking at the mess we had mad.

I sheepishly smiled, rubbing my back, as Reshai poked her head out from behind my legs. We meekly sat down at the table, waiting for my Mom to serve dinner. Reshai pulled a face at me, and I kicked her under the table. She glared, and pulled up an energy ball behind her back. It was pink of course. I made a chasey ball as well, mine was blue, and we both guided our energy balls around the room, trying to ctach each other, using our minds to control the balls. I was right behind Reshai. I split my ball in two, pummeling her ball. I pulled a face at her, my energy ball dissipitating. She glowered, as my mom raiseed and eyebrow at her. Reshai and I both grinned, little halo's blinking on top of our heads. My mom snorted, turning back as Reshai pulled my hair. I glared, taking it back.

*shadow*
29th January 2003, 07:27 AM
hey, this rpg cant die before its even started! its really good! c'mon, someone post!

Arnen
3rd February 2003, 10:11 PM
OoC: I know, I know. I'll post for Skeikahl tomorrow morning; right now I gotta go.

Arnen
4th February 2003, 07:52 AM
OoC: Sorry for the double post! I posty now; I'll do that for the baddie once in a while, third person of course.

~.---SHEIKAHL---.~

A gargantuan figure, swathed in a black cloak, stood atop the pinnacle of an even more gargantuan ship, overlooking the Earth.

"<So... The pitiful Earthlings have begun to gather their forces...>" the figure thought. A solar wind suddenly drew back his hood, revealing a scaled, black face, crowned with horns.

Sheikahl put his hood back up, then leapt down from the spire on his mighty ship. He entered the control room. His minions cowered in fear as he approached.

"Close orbit," he commanded, "Prepare to land on the planet. NOW, you buffoons!"

His minions began turning knobs and dials, pulling swithces and pressing buttons. The ship groaned, turning steadilly towards the blue planet below. It suddenly sped up, heading straight towards a large land mass in the midst of the blueness...

OoC: Everyone should put in their next post something about seeing some sort of big, black fireball headed towards a nearby forest, 'k?