PDA

View Full Version : Neon Genesis Evangelion: the Neo Angels

Mystic_clown
15th December 2002, 03:34 PM
3 years after the angels were defeated, the world could finally rest easy. But secretly, the last surviving scientists of NERV have been working on completing the instrumentality project (the human creation project). But after seeing what happened with their last creation, Rei, they decided to do things a little differently. Taking the cells from the last surviving angel, Adam, they managed to create a human-angel hybrid. They named their creation Adam, after the angel. Adam was the first Neo Angel. But things went terribly wrong when Adam turned on his creators and killed them. Adam stole the original Adam and began to create more Neo Angels. But before they died, the scientists created a second Neo Angel, who they named Eve. But because they were killed before they could complete her, she didn’t fully mature and awoke as a girl of 14. Adam realized that in order to fully complete the other Neo Angels, he needed Eve.

Meanwhile, the UN had discovered what had happened and has decided that the only way to stop them is to bring back the Evangelions. So the UN has enlisted some new recruits and has created some new Evangelions for them. They also managed to retrieve Eve and have contained her at the same compound where the Evangelions were being held. After hearing of this, Adam had decided to send his Neo Angel army out to capture Eve and to destroy anyone that stand in his or her way. Now it’s up to the new Eva pilots to stop Adam and save the world once again.

Okay, here’s the deal, the Neo Angels goal in this game is to retrieve Eve and destroy the new Evas, while the Evas (obviously) have to stop them. The neo Angels have the ability to turn into a human form, which have no offensive capabilities what so ever. For all those who haven’t seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, the Angels have a shield called an AT (Angel Terror) field, which only an Eva can go through. You must know a fair bit about Neon Genesis if you want to understand this RPG. Also this RPG is rated MA, so swearing and some nudity is allowed.

Here’s the sign up forms.

Human
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography: optional
Relations: optional
Other:

Eva Name:
Appearance:
Weapons: only 3 (Evas usually fight hand to hand combat)
Strengths: 2 only
Weakness:
Other:

Angel-
Name:
Appearance (human):
Appearance (angel):
Personality:
Biography: optional
Weapons: (note: the weapons are built into the body)
Strengths:
Weakness:
Ability: not too powerful
Other:

Here’s mine:

Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
Appearance: has long red hair and green eyes (which look like they glow a bit). He wears a gold and purple outfit.
Personality: very secretive, he rarely talks to anyone but seems kind. He always looks out for his comrades.
Biography: unknown
Relations: unknown (no-one has signed up)
Other: n/a

Eva Name: Jenova
Appearance: looks like Unit 01 but black and has red eyes, teeth and claws.
Weapons: a Vulcan cannon on his back and 2 retractable claws.
Strengths: very fast and very agile.
Weakness: not very strong
Other: like Unit 01, Jenova has been known to go berserk.

Also, Shinji and Asuka are allowed, but you must have their Evas.

Name: Adam
Age: has been alive for 8 months and 27 days but looks 29.
Appearance (human): has green hair tied at the back as a pigtail and glowing blue eyes. He wears black shirt, jeans and a brown trench coat.
Appearance (angel): A very muscular body, has a large red jewel on his chest and a large blue eye. He has a red body and is about 50’7. He has long, black claws and large bulky feet. He’s surrounded be two golden rings. One surrounds his torso and the other surrounds his right wrist.
Personality: Is obsessed with Eve. Believes that it is time that the human race faces its end and wont stop until the human race is no more. He’s very intelligent and very evil.
Biography: the very first Neo Angel, he was created along with Eve. Was thought to have died when he destroyed the laboratory where he was created.
Weapons: a plasma cannon that fires from the jewel on his chest, razor sharp claws.
Strengths: very powerful fighter, has a strong AT field.
Weakness: pretty slow.
Ability: can talk to people in their dreams (this can be done in his human form only)
Other: n/a

Note: Eve can be the ONLY good Neo Angel.

Tainted
15th December 2002, 04:11 PM
Yay! An evangelion RPG, save me a spot, I can't sign up right now...

Mystic_clown
16th December 2002, 04:19 PM
Alright, I'll save you a spot.

Otaku
18th January 2003, 07:02 PM
Haven't you seen the end of eva ?! ;o

Shadow-Fox
19th January 2003, 12:30 PM
... Or something like that. God, that opening theme song is stuck in my head! But it's a GOOD thing, cuz it's a kick-arse song, and it takes my mind off of 'Mi-ra-ku-ru-mi!'

Human
Name: Tristan Hiroto
Appearance: Spiky brown hair. It pretty much goes all over the place. Think bedhead 24/7, only spikier. He's got the coldest blue eyes you could imagine, and beyond that. He wears a black and blue outfit when in the Eva, but outside the Eva, he wears a loose-fitting black shirt with a gold three-triangle arrangement. (Like LOZ's Triforce, only inside the three triangles is a being that looks kinda like an angel {As in, messengers of God, not robot-ish thingy}.) He wears blue jeans and black sneakers. And goggles are apparently stuck in his brown spiky hair. And he wears a black, finger-less glove.
Personality: He's actually a pretty wild guy, considering his choice clothing. He's a fighter. A wild guy at his school. Top punk. Of course, he does seem to hate his life sometimes. And he does have a very short temper.
Biography: He's a loner, since his parents were some of those NERV Scientists that were destroyed three years back. He's been living with an alcoholic Uncle since then, and the Uncle abuses him. Because of this, he won't allow himself to be weak, or to fail.
Relations: I don't see any girl LSU's, and I'm not sure Tristan has many friends, anyway.
Other: BAGEL!!!

Eva Name: Cain
Appearance: Think of Unit 01, as well for me, but Cain is black and blue, like Tristan's outfit. Its arms are somewhat longer, as are his legs, and his head looks a bit more like Unit 00 and anything else.
Weapons: Machine gun (for long-range), concealed daggers in the knees (that can be pulled out or used right from there, since the daggers can be double-sided.)
Strengths: Deadly accurate, very strong.
Weakness: If speed was crucial, you'd be doomed... Doomed... Doomed...
Other: *drops her pudding snack*

I'm sorry for the completely random 'Other' things, but what else was I supposed to put there?

EVme15
19th January 2003, 03:35 PM
Can I be like a resurrected Angel (Kaworu/Tabris)? Please? If not, I'll just sign up as a new angel. But I wanna...
BTW I've seen episodes 1-8 and read a lot of spoilers... Is that ok for knowing about NGE?

Mew2-formally known as Evee67-
20th January 2003, 01:18 AM
Human
Name: Ken Sasaki
Appearance:Has a scar on the side of his face only wears black things so think black
Personality:Loner(duh)
Biography:.
Relations:.
Other:has two brothers

Eva Name:Fate
Appearance:think Eva 0 except except white
Weapons: Has a machine gun which it keeps in a pad on the side of his legs, Hand blade on his sholders,
Strengths: Fast,Accurate
Weakness:not too strong
Other:has a mind of his own can attack by his own will

i don't have to do The angel thing Right?

20th January 2003, 01:22 AM
mystic clown when are u gonna start?

Mystic_clown
20th January 2003, 07:29 PM
Just to clear things up, yes you can be Kaworu/Tebris. Otaku, I started this RPG before I saw End of Evangelion and finally, I'll start once we get some more Neo Angel sign ups.

Ashi-chan
21st January 2003, 10:39 PM
I'm thinking about joining this, but I'm afraid that I'm too unfamiliar w/ Eva to understand everything. I've only watched eps.1-2 and read graphic novels 1-2... >.<

PS: Shadow-Fox, maybe it's me, but...is your character name a Honda/Tristan pun?

Shadow-Fox
23rd January 2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Ashi-chan
PS: Shadow-Fox, maybe it's me, but...is your character name a Honda/Tristan pun?

*nods happily* I was actually going to use Honda as an entirety, but I decided against it. It's be so hard to stick the communicator/hair thingies in his spiked hair.

Or maybe it works like a magnet? *attempts to stick a magnet onto Honda's hair*

EVme15
24th January 2003, 04:55 PM
Can I be like a resurrected Angel (Kaworu/Tabris)? Please? If not, I'll just sign up as a new angel. But I wanna...
BTW I've seen episodes 1-8 and read a lot of spoilers... Is that ok for knowing about NGE?

Took me long enough, I hope I don't screw this up too bad...
Angel-
Name: Kaworu (That's how I spell it) and Tabris is his "official" Angel name
Age: Um... 14 when he died, so he'd technically be 17... Ah, well. Born: September 13, 2000.
Appearance (human): Gray hair, red eyes, you know him, right?
Appearance (angel): Same as human :D
Personality: Kinda quiet. He's become a bit more open since his little "talk" with Shinji. He no longer is sure of what his purpose is, though. Very easy to open up around. NOT HOMOSEXUAL! He just isn't quite familiar when "going too far" is around humans...
Biography: You know him, right? GO FIND A WEBSITE, THEN! (http://www.anipike.com/evachar.html)
Weapons: Um... none?
Strengths: Very strong AT Field, can go among humans unsuspected if they don't know about him.
Weakness: No weapons. Phooy.
Ability: Can sycronize with the Evangelions on any level he chooses, and kinda "remote-control" them.
Other: Um... nothing I'm willing to add...

MindlessSelf
24th January 2003, 10:29 PM
Never heard of this but oh well! :P

Name: Schala Darkwing
Appearance: http://www.reeny.org/SMpics/saturn8.jpg Without the the big scthye
Personality: She is kind and nice but get on her bad side... all hell brakes loose!
Relations: She once had a family. Atleast she thought she did.

Mystic_clown
25th January 2003, 02:28 AM
Your accepted EVme15. Also, MindlessSelf, you if you want to have an eva you must be a pilot too. The Eva is jusst the big robot that the pilots fight the angels with.

MindlessSelf
30th January 2003, 09:10 PM
:yes: Is this dead or what? :yes:

EVme15
2nd February 2003, 02:00 PM
When is this gonna start? I don't think we're getting any more sign-ups...

3rd February 2003, 08:45 PM
:yes:

Ashi-chan
3rd February 2003, 10:16 PM
Originally said by Shadow-Fox:
*nods happily* I was actually going to use Honda as an entirety, but I decided against it. It's be so hard to stick the communicator/hair thingies in his spiked hair.

Or maybe it works like a magnet? *attempts to stick a magnet onto Honda's hair*

YES! Honda-kun forever! Gaah, I love him so much...!

Okay, I'm gonna try my hand @ this. If I totally screw up...GOMEN NASAI~!

Name: Ashi Ginkiku
Appearance: About 5'6"; long, wavy, black hair often pony-tailed; silver wire-rimmed glasses; often wears long-sleeved shirts under some sort of button-up overshirt thing left unbuttoned and loose, kinda baggy pants, white sneakers
Personality: Ashi is often shy upon first meeting, but after you get to know her she opens up--a lot. When she's opened up, she can get rather hyper and fanatical to the point that it's almost scary. She and Kensuke Aida (whoo-weee I love him!) are close friends and share a similar passion and yearning to one day pilot an Eva.
Biography: A girl of half Filipino and Japanese descent, Ashi is a distant relative of Ritsuko. Despite their distant blood relationship, she and Ritsuko are rather close. Ashi is fascinated by her work w/ NERV and the Evas and often sneaks in to watch everyone @ work. Later on it is discovered that Ashi is one of the new Chosen Children to pilot an Eva. Upon taking the responsibility she learns about the harsh reality of being an Eva pilot, and her tightly-knit friendship w/ Kensuke--jealous and angry that he wasn't chosen himself--is put to the ultimate test.
Relations: Ritsuko - distant relative by blood, kind of a mother figure--sort of.
Aida Kensuke - best friend
Other: Uhh...stuff.

I'll hopefully come up w/ the rest of the stuff later. Right now all I have time for is my character bio.

Mystic_clown
3rd February 2003, 11:58 PM
I'll start this as soon as I can.