PDA

View Full Version : Furret anthro

E_Eevee
9th May 2003, 06:33 PM
My first attempt at something remotely human! At least in a long, long time. Also, attempting linelessness.

http://www.geocities.com/tigertrainer_1999/girl.txt

Pan
9th May 2003, 07:07 PM
Nice! I like the fluffy fluffy tail. ^_^ Shading looks good too. Outlines like you have on the pants might make the picture easier to understand at first glance.

Nuriko
17th May 2003, 01:53 PM
Wow! That's really neat, especailly for not doing anything like that in a long time. ^_^ I could never come up with something like that... I really like the pose, and the way you smudged/blended it. ^^ It gives her a really neat effect. I do think that some parts are a bit hard to see though, especially where the hair from the rest of the body... but other then that, I think it's fine. My favorite part is the tail, lol... so cute and fluffy. ^^ And the pants, you seemed to get the outlining and folds and stuff about right. Keep it up! ^_^

Katie
17th May 2003, 10:52 PM
*falls over* that's so cool =D I love linelessness (that is officially a word now), makes it look like a professional painting :> I like the pose... and the fur... and the eye... and the tummy.... @_@!! I like it all!! the only part that bothers me is her right leg's thigh pants part (?!?! XD) looks kinda, weird, like you should be able to see the ground in there somewhere. I ARE NOT MAKE CENTS =D YOU ARE THE GOOD JOB DOER K BYE

~Katie

edit: just makin all kinds of typos that I can't figure out how I made them. /grammar reject XD

E_Eevee
18th May 2003, 01:34 PM
Katie: You know, I've had that said to me several times now. That this style looks like a painting I mean ^^ Yeah, I wasn't quite sure how that would fall. Clothes are not something I do often -.-

Nuriko: I see what you mean, about the hair and such. Lol, i think I lucked out on the pants.

Pan: Point taken. I'll try to do that in my next anthro piccy. If there is a next one anyway.