PDA

View Full Version : ~{Kingdom Hearts: The Eight Blades of Night}~(sign-ups)

Toxicity
9th May 2003, 07:05 PM
I have thought of this idea since April...I've just been too scared to put this as an actual RPG...-_-;

It was rumored that once Sephiroth had fallen(which he has), His soul would go into the darkness and later become a heartless sorceror. The sorceror taught the heartless magic of transfiguration and ordered them to do one thing: Turn the characters off the game(from the good side) into Pokemon! The deed was sucess, but there was one problem: Sora had created eight keyblades which would fall into the hand of eight trainers when chaos had came across the land. When the Heartless Sorceror had figured this out, he had chosen eight other trainers to become the Heartless Masters and stop the new Keyblade Wielders from restoring the original good side into their human form.....Now it is destiny that a battle between Keybalde Wielders and Heartless Leaders would commence and decide what the fate of the world is.....

Okay...To get this down...Here are the rules:
1. Absoulutely NO legendaries as Pokemon(unless you decide to be Sora, Cloud, Hercules, etc.....)
2. Only 8 Keyblade Wielders(1 is mine...) and Heartless Masters
3. RS Unobtainables welcome on teams...
4. Elements! (Seven elements can belong to the good and evil....Only that light is Keyblade Wielders....And Dark is Heartless Masters....)
5. We'll, of course, need the original Kingdom Hearts heroes as Pokemon, but also a Heartless Sorcerer(serious RPGer)
6. Unlimited Neutrals
7. Your character can be related to a character from the Pokemon series(As you know...My character in Pokemon RPGs is almost always the niece of Steven...)

Elements:
Fire(open), (open)
Water(taken), (open)
Ice(taken), (reserved)
Thunder(open), (open)
Wind(taken),(open)
Forest(open), (open)
Earth(open), (open)
Light(Keyblade Wielders only)(open)
Dark(Heartless Masters only)(taken)

Sign-up forms:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Side: (Keyblade Wielders, Heartless Masters, or Neutral?)
Element: (Only required for Wielders and Masters...But neutrals can have one too if they wish! ^_^)
Keyblade Appearance: (Not required if Heartless Master or Neutral...But can give it a name)
Pokemon: (Can have nicknames....But must have genders...@_@)
History: (How have you known these legends? How has you're life been?)
Theme: (Everybody must have SOME theme song!!!)
Relations: (-_-; Must I explain?)
Other: (-_-; Again...Must I explain?)

My form:

Name: Laura Rider
Personality: Is mostly dark(mainly dark depressive...But can get evil at times..), silent, and anti-social. Barely trusts anybody unless she's knows them well....
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length deep, dark brown hair(almost black) with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Fairly muscular, but only has a small bit of muscle. Wears a black jacket over a black long-sleeved tee with a hood that almost always covers her face(she says she's hideous...) and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and at a length her black combat boots that extend to her lower knees are barely visible. Known to wear silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses that she uses for the reason that she's nearsighted, and sometimes adds clip-on shades to hide her eyes, and a small black chain necklace that bears black stars that contain small sapphires at their centers.
Side: Keyblade Wielders
Element: Ice
Keyblade Appearance: Has a blue handle and silver blade...Apparently also holds a small crystal shard of ice at the center which never melts at its very end marking that it's of the ice element. And for that, she named it 'Silver Blizzard'.
Pokemon:
Dragonair-F-Serenity
Altaria-F-Izumi
Espeon-F-Moonlite
Arcanine-M-Chester(Don't ask why he's name that....)
Absol-F-Shadow
Sandslash-M-Ragnarok
History: For Laura, life wasn't at its easiest pace....She's grown up ignored by most of her family, except her uncle, Steven Stone himself(mom's bro...That's why her last name's Rider...). She grew emotional from being the outsider most of her life, that her emotions went out of control, and she became a goth. Shortly after that, only months before her tenth birthday, her parents betrayed her with Steven and moved to Slateport City. Fortunately, Steven was able to make her life easier and began to tell all he knew of the legends of the 'Eight Blades of Night'. And with respect of her, she gave her Serenity as a Dratini for her tenth birthday. Since then, she's been a great trainer and has gotten along with all her pokemon.
Theme: "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park
Relations: None...yet.
Other: N/A

EDIT: I'm now going to show the taken elements for the two sides...In the exact order of Keyblade Wielders, then Heartless Masters....

Shadow Djinn
9th May 2003, 07:19 PM
Name:Hunter Kisagi
Personality:Sarcastic and mean sometimes, usually is friendly though
Appearance:Looks like a RS birdkeeper
Side: (Keyblade Wielders, Heartless Masters, or Neutral?)Keyblade Wielders
Element: (Only required for Wielders and Masters...But neutrals can have one too if they wish! ^_^)Wind
Keyblade Appearance: (Not required if Heartless Master or Neutral...But can give it a name)Looks like the ultimate one, I think it;s the Ultima Weapon. It is black and has a dragon symbol on it.
Pokemon: (Can have nicknames....But must have genders...@_@)\

Breloom(M)
Nickname: Zero

Dragonite(M)
Nick: Dragoon

Flygon(M)
Nick: Furaigon

Salemence(M)
Draco

Alataria(M)
CLoud

Sandslash(M)
Blade
History: (How have you known these legends? How has you're life been?)Later
Theme: (Everybody must have SOME theme song!!!)Aerials-System of a Down
Relations: (-_-; Must I explain?)later
Other: (-_-; Again...Must I explain?)

Toxicity
9th May 2003, 07:24 PM
You're in! ^_^

Dogman
11th May 2003, 02:59 PM
Name:Blaze Dusker
Personality:He acts tough and he is very mean, He is a loner and he is gullible.
Appearance.He has Black armor on him and his head is covered in a sleek metal mask.
Side:Heartless Master
Element:Dark
Keyblade appearance:Has a dragon head at the bottom and a very hard steel blade.
Pokemon:Blazer:Blaziken(m)
Courage:Swellow(m)
Tackler:Hariteiyama(m)
Warrior:Zangoose(m)
Niga:Shedinja(m)
History:He led a very hard life.He ran away and lived in the wilderness alone and caught 5 pokemon.Waiting for 1 more...
Theme:The man who shot liberty valince by:I forget who
Relations:None
Other:

Dogman
11th May 2003, 03:04 PM
Sorry sorry!But I like the story!

Arnen
11th May 2003, 03:07 PM
I'd like to reserve ice, please.

Toxicity
11th May 2003, 03:11 PM
You're also in...^_^ BTW, I'll fill out the form of the morphed heroes.

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon Morphed Into: (Can be legendaries...If you want...)
Pokemon Appearance: (No human appearance...'cause we know 'em. -.-)
Relations:
Other:

I'll be Cloud...

Name: Cloud Strife
Personality: You know...-.-
Pokemon Morphed Into: Charizard(Roar!!!!)
Pokemon Appearance: Is an icy white, with dark blue eyes and inner wings. The flame on his tail burns a dark blue also.
Relations: Uh...None?
Other: N/A

DIT: Sorry I didn't see ya Nab...I'll reserve. -.- *reserves*

Arnen
11th May 2003, 03:16 PM
And, uh, I'd also like to reserve a Heartless Leader, please. ^-^'

Toxicity
11th May 2003, 03:18 PM
Yep...Got it! ^^

Seta
11th May 2003, 05:36 PM
Name:Seta
Personality: (edit-since the "loner" persona is already taken i make up something new)...Seta does'nt like most people, since "the storm" he hasnt been the same person, he became more aggresive and intolerant.
Appearance: Spikey blue and black hair,Blue eyes, a black tank top with some unknown blue symbol in the middle. Black pants and black boots.
Side: (Keyblade Wielders, Heartless Masters, or Neutral?)
Element: Water
Keyblade Appearance: "Hydro Cutter" A long fast dark blue blade that has a legendary water pokemons face as the upper part of it.
Pokemon:
Vapor-Wartortle(male....and my main pokey)
Hydro-Sharpedo(male)
Blast-Vaporeon(male)
Leviathan-Milotic (female)
Poseidon-Gyrados (male)
Aqua-Kingdra(female)
History: Seta's Parents were killed in a storm when he was very young, He has been fending for himself ever since and has never relied on anyone. His pokemon have been his only companions throughout his life.
Theme: Metallica- Sanatarium/One/Battery.
Relations: -
Other: -

Toxicity
11th May 2003, 07:29 PM
You're in....