PDA

View Full Version : Engrish in Budokai?!?!

Dark Dragonite
9th May 2003, 10:32 PM
Ok, I love DBZ Budokai, love the controls, the graphics, the replay value, story lines, and especially the Hercule Special!!

But, in the Story Mode, in "Gohan Explodes", Android16 speaks fine, just like the anime after his body is destroyed by Cell, but the caption on the game goes as follows:
"Gohan..., there is noting wrong with fighting to bring about peace. Free your spirit as you anger rises."

Obviously, the mistakes are in crimson, noting should be nothing, and you should be your.
I guess it isn't a big deal, I just thought I'd point it out for you all!!

The Muffin Man
10th May 2003, 01:03 AM
...do you EVER stop whining?

Andrew
10th May 2003, 01:13 AM
Well IMO the times I played it in store, it made me so happy that I'd never owned a PS2 :D It had to be one of the most sluggish games ever and I thought Street Fighter Turbo on the SNES was waaaay better :D

Besides, I thought it was highly overrated and another reason. I don't think DBZ is a particularly good show. Call me evil, but its so true.

Dark Dragonite
10th May 2003, 08:05 AM
...do you EVER stop whining?

Mike, that was pointing out a fact, I believe these mistakes are in all the games, not just the one I play, and I wanted feedback by people, whose opinion matters, and while I'm at it, just because you flirt with..., I'm sorry, throw yourself at every female on TPM, doesn't mean you can openly flame like that, I'm sorry dude.
Have a nice day!!11oneoneunouno:D :wave: :yes:

dienamight
10th May 2003, 12:01 PM
There are so many flaws in this game and you chose to point this mundane, worthless thing out?

PNT510
12th May 2003, 01:15 AM
Wait.. you like the controls to this game?!

Dark Dragonite
12th May 2003, 01:30 PM
Well, compare the controls of Final Flash being: P,P,K,K,E
in Budokai, compared to like 80 different keypad things plus a button in Ultimate Battle 22(27)

I'm used to it, like R1 & R2 to transform, and stuff, it seems like the easiest PS1 or PS2 game controls so far.