PDA

View Full Version : Re-Evolution X: The War for Power ~ An X-Men RPG (STARTS!!! LSUs Welcome!)

CoolTrainer IcEz
10th May 2003, 03:59 AM
Re-Evolution X: The War for Power

This story takes place in the not too distant future after the series of events that took place in X Men 2. A new group of mutants have surfaced calling themselves the "Anullerors". Unlike the beliefs of Magneto and Prof. X, the Anullerors believe that the powers of a mutant are nothing but a bane to them and are bent on removing the powers of all mutants. Can Magneto and Prof. X put aside their differences and work together to face this new threat? How will this affect both the mutants and humans? Which side will you take?

You can play as either an existing mutant, create your own character or a human. If you choose to play an existing mutant, try to stay as true to their character as you can. If you choose to create your own character, don't make your abilities too powerful (ie. Killing someone at the wink of an eye) but give them small weaknesses as well. You may also play more than one character. But I'm limiting it to a maximum of 2. (Btw, I'm reserving Rogue for part of the plot. So play some other mutant)

---------------------
Sign-up Forms
---------------------

Real name: (What is your real name? You can choose not to have one)
Mutant name: (What do others usually call you? ie. Storm, Cyclops, etc.)
Appearance: (What do you look like?)
Personality: (What are you like?)
History: (What was your past before this?)
Mutant Powers: (What is your special ability?)
Side: (Who side are you on? The X-Men? Magneto? Or the Anullerors?)
Others: Any other info. you want to add?)

Copy and paste your sign up form into your first post. Let's start! Btw, I'm accepting LSUs so just fill up the form and post it in this topic if you want to join.

Kioshi Wakami
10th May 2003, 09:47 AM
Mutant name: Eco (ee-coh)
Appearance: (Eco is an elfish looking mutant. He has a greenish tone to his skin along with bright red hair which is cut just above his shoulders and flips out to the sides. He wears khaki dress pants that roll up a little at the bottom. His topwear is like a black knit sleeveless shirt with a dress shirt collar on the inside. Brown Timberland boots cover the elfish one's feet as well)
Personality: (Eco is somewhat of a silent yet plesant person. He has the silent suaveness radiating from him and can be quite blank at times, like an empty doll. He also has a bit of a humorous side.)
History: (Eco was cloned/created after Professor Takegawa's mutant daughter who died by a mob of Mutant haters. By taking her genes, Eco ended up with her mutant powers though his appearance is quite different. After the Prof. died, Eco lived on after him, his appearance not changing a bit over the years.)
Mutant Powers: (Eco's mutant powers are the control over the Ecosystem. He can create plants, weather and basically everything that makes up the planet earth. He does however have a "bottlecap" over his powers so it isn't god-play. What he does with his powers depends on how much concentration he has. If he wanted to turn a room into a forest then he would have to put in so much concentration that his other senses black out. If it was just to shoot a vine out from his hand or have it wrap around someone, it wouldn't take much concentration at all.)
Side: (At first he is on no ones side but then joins up with the X-Men)
Others: (I will be using 'he' 'his' 'him' and so forth within the game, however Eco is GENDERLESS. So basically Eco is an 'it'. ^_^; Think Nataku from X/1999. Also I have a picture of him in the attachment. Art is copywritten by me along with the character.)
---------------
ECO
---------------
Droplets of water pitter pattered upon the sidewalk as an elfish looking figure walked through the concrete jungle. A large umbrella of leaves sheilded the person's head from the rain which poured down over him.

"Saa... I prefer warm days over the rain." a silky voice spoke. Gently the figure lifted up his hand towards the sky and shut his eyes. Birds chirping, sunlight beaming, grass sparkling with rain dew and gentle winds caressing one's cheeks. These are the things the elfish one thought about deeply, slowly creating that scenery in reality. After the rain cleared and the clouds revealed the sun, the mutant gave a smile and dropped his hand to his sides.

Luckily the action wasn't seen by the public, the greenish fleshed person knew better than let the today's world see him. Face it, most humans hated the mutants. What would they think if there was one that could change their living enviroment? One who controled the ecosystem...?

Eco. That was this mutants name. It was short for ecosytem. How he came up with it? Let's just say it was a days inspiration.

Putting the umbrella away, Eco covered his smooth pointed ears with that flaming red hair which so contrasted from his green tinted flesh. Once again the individual began walking, gazing at the various buildings of deli's, boutiques, and then.. the school.

Eco came to a stop and stared at the rather large "school for the gifted."

"Hn... a school for the gifted?" Eco straightened his shirt collar and khaki pants which were a little wrinkled from a days walking.

"Wonder what they do there...." he mummbled before walking away once more, traveling deeper into the concrete jungle.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ginger Cat
10th May 2003, 10:30 AM
Mutant name: Nightcrawler
Appearance: Human-monkeyish appearance, About 5'9", I'll say. Skin is entirely blue, covered with tattoos he gave himself--symbols. Has a prehensile tail. Three fingers and toes on hands/feet. Typical clothing is as it is in the picture, only with a tan coat that reaches to his lower thighs instead of the sparkling blue jacket, though he wears that occasionally. Movement is swift, and with the teleportation he‘s nearly impossible to halt.
Personality: Somewhat uneasy initially, though is overall quite ready for whatever happens and unwilling to give up. He sticks by what he says he does, and does believe in a higher power. As quite a bit of faith that keeps him holding onto the world even when he’s outcast for appearance. Tends to talk on and on if not stopped, whether people are paying attention or not. He pities humans, though they’ve previously been firmly against him and still shrink back if they see him; many other mutants do, too. Fairly amiable, though he’s damned near unstoppable when he wants to be. Mysterious in his own way, as most mutants are.
History: His mother was Mystique, though he still doesn't know it. He was raised by a gypsy woman and put into a circus, where he was seen as a demon and given the name "Nightcrawler". Eventually, they ran him out for being a mutant, and he's been pretty much on his own ever since. Recently he moved into an old, unused cathedral in Boston, and was taken for ean experiment in which he attempted to assassinate the President, though he wasn't in control of that (damn Stryker...). He was soon after picked up by the X-men, and has been with them since...
Mutant Powers: Teleportation... Swiftly and efficiently, though he doesn't feel comfortable at all doing it if he can't see where he's going; that could cause problems. Can climb walls and ceiling, as well as use his prehensile tail for his means. Also adept at fighting, though that's more simple skill...
Side: X-men
Others: Doesn't like the X-men uniforms. Blech. He's also got a thick German accent, which I may or may not write. Ni-hi...

Kurt Wagner ~ Nightcrawler ~ X-men
----------------------------------------------------------

Staring up into the sky at the sky, I felt the warm wind blowing through the sky. The rooftop of the school had been a place I'd frequented since being taken in with the X-men. Much as I appreciated what they'd done for me and how they had indeed accepted me, I needed my own time.

At times I missed the cathedral, though I wouldn't say this any more readily than I'd admit that I needed to be away from the others at times. There wasn't a problem with it; in any case, no one had said that there was. The school was safe now that the President had been persuaded.

Even so, everything was not all well. The one they called Cyclops--Scott--was still upset. There were also signs of something new, according to any who held powers of the psyche. They said there was a disturbance. Already?

That made sense in a way, though. The Professor had said that there would be problems ahead. These must've been the problems. Some of them, at least.

Looking off of the roof, I saw a figure approaching the school. A man with bright red hair and--it looked from up here--greenish skin. What was he doing here? I didn't allow it to bother me much; the school seemed to receive many visitors, especially starting recently.

There was no use in being on the rooftop if someone decided to come near the school, however. That much I knew. In a flash, I'd teleported to the ground beside the school and had teleported again through the window and into the building, to where I stood beside the door.

It was fairly early in the morning, and on a weekend, no less. Most of my fellows were either sleeping, out, or in one of the recreational rooms; the entrance hall was empty.

Looking out the window, I saw that the man I'd seen was still coming toward the school. What could he possibly want?

--------------

Mutant name: The Exorcist
Appearance: About 5’10”. Her hair is naturally wavy. It’s black streaked with a dark neon blue, which is natural, though most people don’t believe it. Deep blue eyes. Her build is about average. Her expression is usually one of regard, which hides most of what she is thinking. Usually wears black pants made of a stiff but non-denim material, a deep silver-colored three-quarter sleeve shirt, and a black jacket--almost a suit ajcke,t but more casual or, if not the jacket, a black cloak.
Personality: Usually considered to be fairly silent and contemplative. She has a deep sense of helplessness that she usually keeps silent; it stems from having been a mutant and a loner. At times she questions her own sanity, but usually refrains from that. She loathes humans for her own reasons, and is fully supportive of the idea that they should become mutants.
History: Rvevian was born into an average family… mother and father, yadda yadda. She went to school as a normal kid but, when she reached the age of fifteen, realized that she was different when, one day, she felt something different, something new, something powerful, inside of her. She didn’t understand until, one day, her friend told her that she should try to concentrate the feeling… That maybe there was something to it. At her friend’s insistence, Rvevian placed her hands on the forehead of one of her friends and concentrated on the feeling of power. She did it out of instinct, and found that she had changed her friend into a mutant. She felt awful about it and, to add to her troubles, there were others present who witnessed it. They chased her away, and Rvevian never had a chance to tell her friend that she was sorry, or ever return to the school.
Upon returning to her home, she was immediately shunned by her parents. They called her a freak, they disowned her, and they told her to get the hell out. Outside, on the street, it wasn’t any better. The people knew, and they ran her out of town. She was on her own with the few belongings she had been able to shove into a backpack.
She was on her own for a while, and people seemed to sense that she was different. They basically drove her morale into the ground. She attended a college, but had to leave when she felt that the cool feelings the others gave her were about to drive her insane.
And so she was picked up by the Brotherhood. They found what she could do, and set her to work. Using her hatred for humans and what they’d done to her, how they’d treated her when she wanted to be normal, she began the work…
Mutant Powers: She can turn human beings into mutants by placing her hands over their heads and concentrating her power to mutate their genes. When she does this to other mutants, she can temporarily disable them.
Side: Magneto
Others: Maybe later...

Rvevian Marson ~ The Exorcist ~ Magneto
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I lay quietly on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I wished for night. I thought of the night stars, the stars glimmered silently in the sky, shining down onto the earth. The stars were the guardians. The stars saw all that went on, all that was going on. They saw us, the mutants. They saw the humans. They saw what the humans had done to us…

How could they be so blind? How could they not see? Those other mutants… The so-called ‘X-men.’ How could they not understand? They were tormented, yet they allowed it to continue. The humans… The humans hated all of us. They wanted us locked up.

We wanted to be rid of them. We wanted a world of mutants. It could be done. Equality for all. Darwinism would work, and we’d push it along faster. That was the job of our organization, The Brotherhood.

So why were they against us? We had enough troubles with the humans against us, but why the other mutants? I sighed, shaking my head without noticing it. It didn’t make sense. I couldn’t understand. Couldn’t.

I couldn’t sleep. I knew that I wasn’t the only one, either. It was difficult to sleep when thoughts of the oppression were seeping into everything, every pore of the mind. I could hear the cries of others, the torments, playing in my mind. I heard my past. I heard others, just like myself.

I’d seen them. I’d seen my kind tormented, killed, because of what they were. Humans were ruthless. Why should we be any different?

Chants, jeers, rage. ‘Mutant scum!’ ‘Freak!’ ‘Got outta here!’ ‘Infection!’ ‘Go to hell!’ ‘Go back to the sewers!’ ‘Get the hell outta here before I kill you!’ ‘I swear, I’ll shoot you!’ ‘Outta my sight!’ ‘Wicked!’ ‘Evil!’ ‘Foul!’ ‘Damnable!’ I could hear it, over and over, see the anger, hear the shots…

How could anyone support the humans? A new era had come. It was time for us mutants to stand up for ourselves. It was time for the mutants to become the majority.

We’d be able to do it, too. If the X-men could be dealt with, it’d be simple. The humans didn’t understand our powers. They didn’t see what we could do. It’d be a fairly easy task to accomplish.

My power would help. To make someone a mutant would be to bring that person to our side. A mutant wouldn’t be able to stand with the humans. Even if the mutant had been ‘normal’, he or she’d be rejected.

Didn’t I know that? Hell yes. I’d found that one out personally. I’d found it a long time ago…

Sighing, I stood and started out of my room. The nighttime would come, and with the nighttime would come duty. Perhaps some in the daytime, but night provided cover. Day was usually for rest.

Night would come as we would.

-----------

*cheated again*
I used part of a Rvevian intro I wrote before... Altered it for situation-type difference. Would've done all origanal if not for time limit, damn time...
O_o
Anywayyyyyyyyy...
Shibby. ;)

VirtualPlay
10th May 2003, 11:43 AM
Mutant name: Mindform
Appearance: Tall, around 6', a bit lanky, but he's working out more; has short brown hair and green eyes; is the typical random-Tshirt-over-baggy-jeans kind of guy, although he wears other clothes to match his other forms
Personality: Around people he knows and trusts, he's very open and friendly, but send him into battle and he's sly, stealthy, and almost ruthless. He keeps a cool head, though, and doesn't let anything short of a friend being badly injured cloud his judgement. Very loyal to his friends/teammates.

History: In junior high he used to be the biggest computer geek, always being picked on by bigger people (because he was only around 5' tall then). One time a jock grabbed the collar of Mike's shirt in a dark corner, and was about to punch him when Mike grabbed the jock's hand and suddenly disappeared into the jock's mind. Startled by the sudden change of view, Mike just as suddenly popped out of the jock's mind. He ran before the jock could recover.
The second part of his power he didn't realize until a year later, after he had been recruited to Xavier's school. He was telling a group of other kids about how he had found that he was different, and in telling about the jock, he remembered in great detail the jock and suddenly his clothes were stretched as they tried to accommodate for the sudden bulge in muscle. That was when he first realized he could become anyone he had been in the mind of. He's been at Xavier's school ever since.

Mutant Powers: There are two parts to it. First, when he comes in physical contact with a person (as in, skin-on-skin), he can make his body (and clothes) disappear and have his mind move in and take control of the person's mind for a time (usually around an hour at first). He can leave the same way, and the person won't know that he was in there. He can do this to anyone, but he can't do it to a mutant unless they're willing to let him. The second part is that his body can now take on the image of that person at any time (only his body changes, no clothes) and can stay that way indefinitely, if he chooses. It's similar to Mystique, except he can only form into people that he's been in the mind of. Mutant Powers are not copied, either, so if he did it to a mutant who was mutated (like Kurt), he would look like how that mutant would look without being transformed. Also, he can only mind control from his original form.

Side: X-Men
Others: His uniform shrinks and grows to accomodate his different sized/shaped forms; is a computer genius; also, he can only mind control again after an hour of not mind controlling someone.

----------

Mike (Mindform)
~~~~~~~~
"Are you sure about this?" I asked Freion (since we're both named Mike, we usually call ourselves by our mutant names). The two of us were in the courtyard around the school, sort of early in the morning. He was offering to let me take over his mind for a little while.

"Yeah," he said. "You need the practice, for one. And for another, you've only mind controlled normal humans before. You should see if there's anything different with controlling a mutant."

"Well, I guess I'll try," I grabbed the hand he was extending and concentrated. Nothing happened for a couple seconds, and I had just started to panic when I felt the familiar popping of my body disappearing.

The only pure physical difference I felt was that my muscles were a bit larger, since Freion was the same height as me. But there were other differences as well. For one, I could hear Freion's voice still in my head.

<So this is what it's like, being controlled,> he was thinking. <It feels weird, not being able to control my own body.>

<Wait, you're still conscious?> I asked in his head. <Everyone else I've MC'd (my term for mind controlling) had gone quiet, and afterwards couldn't remember what happened. Like they went into a coma or something.>

<Well, that's something different, isn't it?> He sounded sure of himself, but I'd have felt the same way. <Anything else different?>

<Well, I'm beginning to feel this huge aura of power,> I said, not sure what it was.

<Hm, that might be my power you're feeling. After all, you're in my body. Try focusing, um, ice on that bench over there.> I looked at the bench and walked over to it.

I pointed my finger at a knot in the wood and thought of ice flowing from it. Much to my surprise, a stream of ice flowed out of my finger and filled up the knot.

"Woah," I said aloud. <Hold on, I'm getting out, now.> I pushed my mind out and felt another pop as my body came back into existence. I landed sitting on the bench.

"Woah, Freion said, regaining control. "So, now try morphing me."

"Okay," I said, standing up. I focused some more and felt my muscles bulge again, filling my T-shirt. But this time Freion's body felt different. It felt...empty.

"Well go ahead," he said. "Ice it again." I looked down at the icy knot and pointed. But nothing came. "Err, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm getting nothing," I said. Confused, he pointed at the icy knot as well. A larger stream of ice flowed and covered the whole bench seat. "Maybe I can only copy a mutant's body, and not the power he or she has," I said, changing my form back to my own. "Oh well, at least I know, now." I started heading inside.

"I'll be right there, let me just fix the bench first," Freion called after me.
~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the idea of letting Mindform take Freion's image.

Tyler and Hobbes
10th May 2003, 12:13 PM
Mutant name:Ash
Appearance:6' 0",a little lanky, but very agile, he has spikey black hair, he wheares shades,Red leather jacket,orange T-shirt, black baggy pants
Personality:Show off, joker, strong willed, he likes to make friends and tries not to look upon there evils, loyal, he will do anything for money, scammer
History: He always had had his powers, what I mean is, he noticed them,he didn't want his parents to know. He began showing his friends his abbilities. They thought he was a freak, his parents found out and looked heartbroken. He soon ran away from home.He took refuge in a warehouse. Magneto found him, and took him in. He showed him how to create fire (before he couldn't) He quickly made friends with Magneto. Once he realised Magneto was evil, he began to enjoy it. He became a pickpocketer and burned down buildings making it look like someone else did it or it was an accident.
Mutant Powers: he can create fire, and make it bend to his will, he is also invulnerable to fire
Side:Magneto
Others:

Ash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked up at the stars through the skylight of my room. I read a

book, "a tail of two cities" it was called. I soon got bored and went down stairs. It was late, but maybe I could make a few

extra bucks pretending to be poor. No one gave me anything. Now I knew why I despised humans so much. One man came past and spit in the hat I was using to get money. "Hey buddy,

you know about those mutant scum?" I asked. "Yeah, there freaks. We should get rid of them all." I did a backflip and stood with one hand on the ground. "I'm one of those freaks." I said. I shot a fireball at his feat. He got out a gun. He kept shooting, but

I kept doing backflips. I kicked him to the ground and made fire all around him. "If you move the flame will get you." I said, walking away. I got the hat and put it on his head. I walked through the flame, taking his wallet. apperently his name was Taylor Smith. He had about fifty bucks. I walked away again,snickering.

Gosunkugi
10th May 2003, 01:47 PM
Mutant name: Lupus
Appearance:

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 231 lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair: Grey, usually slicked, and slightly long.
Build: Muscular
Taste in Clothing: Black leather and/or silk. He likes to wear expensive things, even if they get destroyed in the end.

Personality: Lupus has a flair for expensive things and a penchant for violence. He seems to change from being classy to demented frequently, but usually he makes the change during a fight.
History: Your average spoiled rich kid, Levy grew up privelidged. Then, when he developed his mutant powers, he was quickly cast out of the family, who then started funding anti-mutant organizations. Bitter and resentful, he took the millions he had saved and HE funded terrorist attacks before joining up with Magneto and the Brotherhood.
Mutant Powers: Enhanced strength, senses, and speed, plus the ability to talk to and control dogs, wolves, and anything in the canine family. Initially he looked and acted very much like a wolf himself, but once he gained control of himself he's adopted a more human look.
Others: He has two pet wolves, Chastity and Kimona, who usually are by his side in battle.

He typed away on his laptop, and then stared at it in disbelief.

‘Team FN Angle: Well, mutants are out of control.
THEDEALISMMM: MUTANTS SUCK!
Jono-L: How can you say that? All this amounts to is a repeat of the Civil Rights struggle.
Team FN Angle: No, it doesn’t. Black people can’t shoot fire, can they? Black people can control the weather, can they? It’s the same thing with gay people. Can a gay person control minds?
Jono-L: It’s the same petty fear, don’t you understand that? You act like there are no good mutants whatsoever and that’s simply revolting.
Team FN Angle: When a mutant destroys public buildings and endangers human lives, I think I have a right to fear them.
Jono-L: So, by that logic, I have a right to fear when a white person does the same.
Team FN Angle: You’re missing the point!
Jono-L: I’M missing the point?
Jono-L: Shut up, Deal. This is a bloody debate, so if you have nothing interesting to say, buzz off.
THEDEALISMMM: YOU SHUT UP.
Jono-L: And turn the damn caps lock off.
Team FN Angle: There are mutants out there who could kill tens, hundreds, THOUSANDS without even trying!
Jono-L: And, like I implied, any human with a bomb can do the same.
Team FN Angle: Ugh, I’m not even going to bother with you, you damn mutie lover.
Jono-L: Well, you helped cement my lack of faith in the human race, anyway, so I’m out of here.’

“Bah. All I run into is scum.”

Lupus casually pet Kimona, who was lying on the floor next to him.

“And all I get is more confirmation that humans are getting what’s coming to them...”

He stood up and left the room, looking for something to do...

Heald
10th May 2003, 05:51 PM
Mutant name: Vulcan
Appearance: His human form is a 6' 2" man, about 25 years old, with crewcut black hair with two little yellow stripes around the sides. His eyes are yellow and is always clean-shaven. He is of a fit build, toned and muscular. His electric form is your classic yellow electric entity, and he usually remains in a humanoid form, although it is possible for him to mimic other shapes. The only facial features he keeps are two bright-white eyes which are barely visible.
Personality: He is self-righteous and believes what he is doing is right, and believes that any mutant that opposes other himself or Magneto is a traitor. He will not kill but will paralyse if necessary. He knows that he is almost invincible, save that he needs to refuel every so often and he isn't afraid to show it. He treats Magneto like a friend, his allies like fellow soldiers, humans like animals and 'traitors' as the enemy.
History: His powers manifested when he was around 8 years old. He loved computer games but when his mother couldn't find him, it became a case of that he hadn't been kidnapped or run away, he had just accidently disappeared inside the console. As this power manifested, he no longer had use for food or drink. His mother was about to have a nervous breakdown, fearing for her child when Magneto approached Marcus. He explained to him that he had a gift and soon Magneto explained this to his mother, explaining that he was going to help Marcus. He then showed Marcus the capability of his gifts and even showed him new tricks. In return, Marcus allied with Magneto in the fight for Mutantkind.
Mutant Powers: His body is pure electricity. Although he usually remains in human form, he has no need of food or drink, only raw power, usually from electrical appliances. He can travel through any electrical appliance and through electric wires and can turn appliances on and off. To a certain extent, he can use his power to turn himself into a bolt of lightning which enables him short term flight, but power usage is high. His main weakness is that while he is living, he uses up a small amount of energy but using his powers increases the rate of ower usage. Once he only has an hour's worth of energy left, his powers cease to work. He usually keeps himself topped up for a 24 hour period, retopping himself at any oppurtunity. It is possible to touch him without electrocuting yourself when he is human, but he is definately not safe to touch when he is in electric form. He can control the amount of voltage he is putting off.
Others: Nope.

---

As Lupus left the room, I sizzled and formed myself in my electric form, jumping out of the PC and looked at the PC. He had officially left the chat-room, but from having been inside the PC when this conversation was happening. I hated scum who persecuted us mutants. Just because we're better than them. Fools...
I sighed and leapt up into the lightbulb, shooting down the electric wires into the fridge, where I manifested myself in the light. Lupus was there getting some food for his mutts. He jumped.
"Damn, Vulcan, you know it freaks me when you can just jump out of anywhere," he said. I smiled and leapt out beside him and became human.
"You know, you could go bug some of the others, or even the X-Men."
I sighed and sat down on a chair.
"Meh, when you don't need to eat, sleep or even go to the bathroom, doing things that are fun all the time make them no fun. When you move as fast as I do," I began and leapt into the toaster. I then backflipped out of the electric cooker.
"You need to find new ways of amusing yourself."
"How about petty crime?"
I snorted.
"Been there, done that. Besides, Magneto is the only one who can give me some action, but there hasn't been a mission for A-G-E-S..."
He frowned.
"Well don't dump your freaking problems on me!" he exclaimed and stormed out the kitchen with the dog-food. I sighed. I guess I could give that new remote control helicopter a spin. I smiled and walked outside onto the patio, where I had last left my new toy. I waved my hand at it and it turned on and I controlled it with my hands. It wore thin after a while and I simply brought it down and stuffed it full of fireworks. I then lifted it off again and sent it high up. I then surged it full of power that it exploded in a flash of pretty colours. Well, that was fun. I got out my list of 'Things to do before I fry' list and ticked off 'Explode firework-laced helicopter'. I frowned and folded the list back into my pocket.
"Doing everything is not as fun as one would imagine," I pouted, sitting down in a recliner and pointing at the TV to turn it on.

MarillTogepi
10th May 2003, 07:25 PM
Mutant name: Seeker (has used Elizabeth and Xavier in the past)
Appearance: 21 year old woman, silver-blonde hair cut into a bob just above her shoulders, dark brown eyes. Tends to prefer comfortable clothes in dark colors. Paraplegic, travels with the aid of a mind-controlled wheelchair. Wears a golden armlet on her right arm, and an emerald stud in her left ear.
Personality: A gentle, intelligent soul, she doesn't really like conflicts. She'd probably be good for a friend. Buried underneath her friendly exterior is plenty of ambition and stubbornness.
History: Elizabeth (and her elder brother, Joseph...see below) are originally from an alternate dimension (which has since been negated, as it was an Age of Apocalypse dimension). Apocalypse ruled supreme, hunting down mutants via highly-advanced Sentinals. One night, Sentinals attacked her family...only she and her brother survived the massacre, which cost her the use of her legs. The two were separated a few years after. Elizabeth threw her fortunes in with a group of fellow mutants, put together by a man calling himself Cerebro (no, not THAT Cerebro!), and gifted with an armlet that allowed them to traverse the dimensions.

The mission was doomed from the start, the group betrayed by one of their own (who was held in mind-thrall by Apocalypse). The traitor was rendered unconscious for basically the rest of the group's existance (Elizabeth carted her around). After a jaunt into another dimension (One where Nathan Summers never existed, as Cyclops was on the side of Apocalypse and Jean Grey led the Morlocks...Elizabeth met her), the group split up. The armlet, keyed to Elizabeth's voice and mental patterns, remained with her. She visited the ruins of her family's home...and reunited with her brother, who she really didn't expect to see ever again. The two now continue to move between dimensions, looking for a place to call home.
Mutant Powers: High-level telepath and telekinetic, possesses a third minor skill which enables her to sense mutants (it's not as powerful as the first two powers, not even as powerful as Cerebro...).
Side: Xavier
Others: In technical terms, Charles Xavier is her paternal grandfather...possibly many times over. In all of her travels, she's never met him Also, the armlet needs a pretty long period of time to recharge between leaps (basically, they're stranded here until the end of the RPG! Hehe).

Mutant name: Truth (Has used Joseph and, like his sister, Xavier in the past)
Appearance: 24 years old, around 6'2", short, spiked silver-blonde hair, dark brown eyes. Clothing choices are dictated by his mood, but usually leans towards comfy clothes of dark hues, like his sister. Wears an emerald stud in his right ear.
Personality: Calm and intelligent. Quite protective of his sister, and is her close friend and confidante. He is remarkably slow to anger, but get out of the way when he is...
History: Joseph (and his younger sister, Elizabeth...see above) are from an alternate dimension (since negated because of the dissolution of the AOA timeline). After they were separated, he searched for her, dodging (and sometimes destroying) Sentinals along the way. He visited the ruins of their family's home a few times, finally finding his sister again during one of those visits. He now accompanies her through the dimensions, seeking a home.
Mutant Powers: Telepath and telekinetic (low level on both), but his main power is that he can warp reality, creating things out of thin air. It isn't on the scale of, say, Franklin Richards (Unlike Richards, Joseph can't create whole worlds), but it's quite powerful in itself.
Side: Xavier
Others: See above, he's also never met Charles Xavier.

Elizabeth/Joseph Xavier, "Seeker" and "Truth"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doesn't that look like a nice place, Liz?"

"Good lord, Joe. Everywhere's starting to look like a nice place to you. Alright, let's give it a try."

In a forest on the outskirts of town, the air rippled, startling a few squirrels and birds...the ripple turned into a hole, through which a man and a woman were hurled. The hole closed back up after the two landed.

"Next time, work on the landing, Liz!"

The woman groaned, closing her eyes and righting her wheelchair with a brief caress of mental power.

"Yeah yeah. At least we're here."

She looked to an armlet on her right arm...

"And we're stuck here for a while, too."

"Really?"

"Really. Now let's see what this place has to offer."

The man walked over to the woman, placing a hand on her shoulder. The wheelchair silently glided beneath her, and the two left the forest. She soon placed her hands on the wheels, ending the mental gestalt that had been pushing it before, and wheeled it herself. No use spooking the normal folks, maybe they hated mutants here...

In about a half hour, the two were outside the gates to a mansion...

"Can't be. Just can't be."

"It is, Joe. The school for the gifted."

"But in all our travels..."

She lowered her voice. "In all our travels, we've had the bad luck to encounter worlds where he has died, where the school had ceased to exist."

He nodded.

"I know you've wished to meet him ever since that trip with those others you were with..."

"And I know you've wanted to, Joe. You can't hide anything from me, remember?"

He grinned, nodding.

"And since we're stuck here, why not?"

She grinned back, nodding. They moved silently to the gates. They both looked around at first, to see if any normals were observing, then she used her mind to nudge the gate open. He placed his hand on it to give the illusion of holding the gate open as she passed through, then felt her mental energy release the gate. He shut it quietly behind them.

CoolTrainer IcEz
10th May 2003, 11:03 PM
Mutant name: Zephyr
Appearance: Zephyr is in his early 20s and stands at about 5'12". He has short cropped dirty blonde hair and deep, clear turquoise eyes. His complexion is quite tan and he is very muscular. He usually wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers. Otherwise, he would be in his x-men uniform.
Personality: He is a really nice guy and fun to be around. He isn't the really wild kind and tends to prefer to keep to a group of close friends. He can be quite rash and reckless at times but usually he gets all flared up only when people he really cares about are in trouble.
History: He lived in a happy family all his life until he discovered his powers one day. When he couldn't control it he almost destroyed everything in his house. Though his family still accepted him a loved him, he took it upon himself and left, fearing for their safety. When he had destroyed more things in a nearby shopping mall, Storm and Cyclops arrived and convinced him to join Xavier's School for the Gifted where he managed to control and use his powers.
Mutant Powers: Zephyr has the ability to manipulate the molecules in objects. He can make the molecules all move in a particular direct thus causing the object to move in that particular direction. He can also slow the molecules down literally make the object freeze, even in mid-air. Lastly, he can speed up the molecules so fast until the object explodes. In short, he can move objects at will, freeze stuff and make things explode. He can also use his powers on living things too, all except making them explode.
Others: None

---------------------------------------
Zephyr (Ryan Starr) ~ X-Men
---------------------------------------

The school was really quiet and nothing much seemed to be going on. It was, afterall, kinda early in the morning. I floated just a few inches off the ground into the courtyard around the school building. Using my powers was just so much more fun than walking. Then, two guys came into view. I landed softly on the ground and jogged over to meet them.
"Hi! Are you new here? My name's Ryan but you guys can call me Zephyr."
"Hi! I'm Freion or just Mike." The one on the left replied as he extended his hand.
Shaking Freion's hand, I turned to the other guy and asked, "And you are?"
Freion nudged him gently with his elbow and said, "Why don't you show him."
"I'm Mike." The guy on the right replied as he slowly morphed into an exact replica of Freion.
Startled, I flung out my two hands and froze him. "Woah... Mystique? Wolverine warned us about her."
"Wow! What did you do?" replied Freion as he waved his hands in front of the other guy's face.
"That's my power."
"Hang on... You gotta unfreeze him! He's not Mystique. He's my friend. That's his power."
"Oh.. Sorry..." I said, flinging my hands out again.
"Boy, that was a new feeling."
"So you aren't Mystique?"
"No way! My name's Mike," Seeing my hands go up again, he added, "Or... you can just call me Mindform."
Easing up I asked, "So how does your power work?"
"Let me show you."
As soon as he touched me, I could feel something different. I couldn't control my body! I could hear voices in my head. Did Mindform really get in my head?
[Yes. I'm in here. That's my power] he supplied.
"I see... It feels funny though." I replied.
[Hmm... So why don't you show me your power?]
"I don't really think that's a good idea..."
[Why not?] my arms flew out in front of me and pointed towards a nearby bench. Suddenly, I exploded into a cloud of smoke and debris.
"Told ya so..." I said.
Sheilding myself with my hands, a small statue on my right exploded again.
[Ok.. I think I'd better get out now.]
With that, I felt fully in control of my body again.
"I had trouble with my powers too, at first. Almost killed my family" I said, sinking into a solemn tone.
"What happened?" asked Freion.
"Long story..." I replied.
"But how does getting into someone's head connect to morphing into him?" I added.
"Look." Mindform began morphing and looked exactly like me.
"Cool! So you can morph into me anytime?" I asked.
"Yup. And Freion too. But I can't copy your powers."
"That's a relief." I said.
"Yeah. Looks like you won't be blowing anyone's head off anytime soon" said Freion.
"I can't blow people up." I added.
Then, the three of us walked away from the courtyard in case the explosions drew attention, we wouldn't get in trouble.

RaZoR LeAf
11th May 2003, 08:05 AM

Mutant name: Nosferatu

Appearance: Vladimir is one of those mutants that is more animalistic in appearence than human. He is a bat, a vampire bat to be spcefic. His body is covered in short, thick black fur, while his fingers and toes seperate into three toes, they are adorned with long grasping claws. He does wear a pair of (very) tatty leather trousers. He has a semi-human facial appearence, but it's also very bat like. He has traditional enlarged bat like ears. Across the backs of his forearms, his wings are folded up, which he can open up at any time.

Personality: Vladimir is, as you'd expect somewhat uncaring about the lives of those he feeds on (see powers for details). He veiws the world as "Kill or be killed" and "Survival of the Fittest". He would often ignore people if he is bored with their arguements, or what they are talking about.

History: Vladimir was born to an upper class family, who instantly abandoned their child when they realised he was deformed (at birth, his back was arched, his body was covered with a light down of fur, his face was deformed and he was blind). Brought up by traveling Gypsies they took him in and raised him until he matured and his full bat like appearence took precedence. The Gypsies cast him out, branding him with the name Nosferatu, the Slavic word for Vampire.

Vladimir was forced to fend for himself, alone in the cold Transelvanian wilderness he fed on wild animals, theives and outcasts like himself. He eventually found his way across Europe, earning a reputation in many countries for his foul deads and motives. In time, he crossed the seas and in America found the perfect place to feed, on vagrants, homeless and the people no one cared less about. During a feeding frenxy, he was approached by another Mutant, who offered him a place to roost, where he would have a chance to feed and no be no-longer forced to hide.

Mutant Powers: As you'd expect, Vladmir can of course fly using his wings. As a bat, he possesses a Sonar like system which is very finely tuned and allows him to see in a way no other mutant could (using deflected echos, sounds and vibrations, he sees the world as a black and white image, but very detailed) otherwise he is blind.

His most obvious ability is his need to drain strength from others to survive. Similar to a vampire drinking blood to stay alive, Vladimir drains a living creature of it's energy production in order to maintain his own body. He can drain from anything living, humans, animal, mutant or plant, obviously there are different effects with each. Specifically, draining from a mutant, leaves him with a semi-scitzophrenic(sp) personality for a while, as he burns off their energy.

Others: Vladimir, has a heavy Transelvanian accent. He doesn't drink the... Vine.. Oh, and incase you didn't pick up on it, he's visually blind.

Vladmir Kovac ~ Nosferatu (m)

"You know man, they say this place is haunted..."
I titled my head towards the vagrant who spoke to me. His pasty white face stood out against his ragged dirt ridden clothes. In one hand he held a half empty bottle of vodka, which he no doubt spent all his "hard earned cash" on. I on the other hand, wore a long dark coat, hooded of course, to hide my features, which upon sight any man would see I was not human.
".. yeah, they say that people who come down here end up dead. Shrilved bodies have been picked out of this spot numerous times."
"How unfortunate for them." I stated.
"I've seen many a friend be dragged out from under the trash, thrown into the back of an ambulance and carted off."
"Then why is it, that you come down here yourself?" I asked. I knew the reason, but it didn't hurt to ask again.
"Because this is the best spot for cash. All the drunks come through here. I don't mean the tipsy, I mean the heavy heavy drunks. It's cash heaven."
"How did you say they died?" I asked. Pushing the subject in the direction I was after.
"Well. I've heard stories of some giant bat, but that's just rubbish spouted by some drunk." He took another large mouthful of his vodka bottle. I hated the drunk. "Say man, where you from, you've got an accent that belongs in a Hammer horror film."
"I am from Transelvania." Perfect, just where i was aiming to be.
"Hah, no wonder. You sound like a vampire.." his voice trailed off as his small pitiful mind began to work.
"Perhaps, even a vampire bat." I added.

The man was stiff now, his vodka bottle slipped from his hand and crashed to the floor. He tried to run, but I grapped his shoulder. He looked down, and lost his beath as he saw my clawed, bat like hand.
"My apologies for having to kill you, but as it is, you are nothing. And there is no place in the world for nothings."
I pulled him closer, and rested both my hands on his face. A gust of wind blew back my hood, exposing my bat features. The man screamed, but his voice soon drained, as I, likewise drained his energy. His skin wrinkled, and sagged away from his bones. In the distance I could hear shouts, and the footsteps of people running closer.
Revitalised and no longer needing nutrition, I threw off my coat, spread my wings, and rose up to the roof of the building, leaving the humans below to deal with the man, now lying lifeless in the trash where he belonged. I made my way back to Magnetos base.

SmearGal
11th May 2003, 03:40 PM
XD Yay, I found an opening...Also, I changed her mutant name to 'half lizard' in Japanese. XD!

Mutant name: Haneki
Appearance: A 5'4" tall 19-year-old with light brown hair to her shoulders. She has eyes that kind of change color, varying from deep blue to lime green to yellow, and her pupils are black slits. She has tan-ish skin on her face only. The rest of her body is covered with dark green scales, starting from about her neck. She refuses to wear shoes, and she can't, really, because her feet are lizard-like in appearance; two toes with sharp claws and a hind claw. She has three spikes that come out of her back along her backbone, and a long, whip-like tail. She has five fingers on her hands, but they're slightly elongated (like an iguana's) and have short, sharp claws. They're also partially webbed. She wears this black necklace with a sky blue pendant on the center, and her clothes consist of a black shirt, black cargoes, and a black jacket with holes ripped in the back for her spikes.
Personality: Happy and go-lucky most of the time, but when it's time to act serious, she may seem stern and dark. She's quite friendly although she's shunned for her odd habit of sleeping on the ceiling.
History: Used to have a nice, normal life until she woke up one day with spikes jutting out her back. Her parents accepted her for a while, but rumors eventually spread and she pretty much ran away because she didn't want her parents to pay the price of being caught with a mutant in the house. For a while she lived with her friends, rotating from house to house every couple of weeks. She and Prof. X eventually met up and she's been part of the X-men ever since, though she's still quite new to everyone.
Mutant Powers: Her hands can adhere to stuff like walls, but there are some things she can't climb. She can also kind of turn chameleon-ish and can become nearly invisible, but you're still able to see her eyes, and, unfortunately, they glow in the dark. Her tail can also be used as an offensive weapon, but mostly she'll crawl on the ceiling above you, curl into a ball, and drop down and stab you with her spikes.
Others: She's more of a spy than a fighter, though she'll gladly poke you if she feels like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haneki (Tori Tokugi - X-Men)

The explosions were enough to grab my attention. Silently crawling on the ceiling I slithered off towards the courtyard when I saw three figures emerge through the doors.

One was a guy about 6 feet tall with short brown hair and green eyes. The other was about the same height with black hair and black eyes. The third was also about the same height, but he had short, cropped dirty blonde hair and clear turquoise eyes. None of them I recognized, so I decided to drop in and say hello. And when I say drop, I literally mean 'drop.'

Wrapping my tail carefully around a light fixture, I swung down in front of them. "Hello!" I said cheerfully.

"GAH!" One of them (turquoise) gasped. The others both had shocked expressions on their faces.

I giggled. "If you guys could see yourselves..." I dropped down, stood up, and casually held out my hand. "M'name's Tori Tokugi, but I'm better known as Haneki."

Turquoise cautiously shook it, avoiding my claws, I noticed. "My name is Zephyr..."

Brown hair was Mindform and Black was Freion. Nice people.

"I'm...kind of new here." I explained during the awkward silence. I paused. "Err...what are your powers?"
XD! Fun-ness...I've said that 10 times in the past 5 minutes...XD!

Cyrus
11th May 2003, 04:12 PM
Mutant name: (Magneto)
Appearance: (Grey/white hair. Six feet tall, powerful build)
Personality: (Machiavellian, vendictive, unforgiving. Recognizes that being a monster to accomplish his goals is the only way to do so. Manipulative)
History: (Lead numerous mutant groups; Suffered through Nazi Germany and concentration camps. Old friend of Charles Xavier, extremely strained relationship. Two known childern, both currently members of the Avengers. Feels mutants should rule the world, willing to fight for that goal. Repeated clashes with the X-men have always ended in Magento's defeat. Prime example of why the world hates and fears mutants. Current ruler of Genosha)
Mutant Powers: (Control over magnetism)
Side: (Magneto)
Others: Magento's Helmet [Protects against Telepathic powers])

Walking through the corridor leading to the primary telecommunications room of my base of operations, I am again forced to consider the implications of the information I have received. To date no organization of mutants has ever formed with the single goal of eliminating all mutants. While I maintain my primary base of operations on an island shielded from all forms of detection, my old friend Charles maintains a school in the middle of New England. Against an assault team of skilled mutants his school could be taken in a single night, Stryker came close with nothing but poison darts. To avoid a tragic lose of mutant life, I must make Charles aware of the coming assault. But beyond that the mutant organization must be located.

Once inside the communication room, a silent nod to Mystique activates the primary communication network employed to relay commands to the individual cells. Once the coded broadcast is active, I step before the camera.

“My mutant brothers, a new threat is before us this day. Today our goals a threatened not simply by the X-men and the fledgling earth governments, but by a group of self-loathing mutants who believe that we mutants are the bane of all life on earth. We must turn our focus on locating the superstructure of this organization and shattering it as quickly as possible. All cell leaders shall form reconnaissance groups to weed out the self-deprecatingly mutants. Any information gathered should be relayed to me immediately.”

With a second nod Mystique cuts the broadcast, she proceeds to activate a number of subroutines to open a direct connection that hasn’t been used in years. As out of date as the system may be, the high-speed connection is stabilized in seconds. A queue from Mystique in the form of a shake of her head informs me the recording has begun. “Old friend I have connected to this database with a most dire warning, a threat to our continued existence is again before us. Stryker manipulated mutants into aiding him in his attempt to exterminate all of us. Yet this threat is of an even fouler position. An organization of mutants who wish to destroy all mutant kind, if at any point this organization strikes out against your school expect my aid with all possible haste. Any further information I am able to gather I will pass on to you with all possible alacrity.”

Mystique cuts the connection as soon as I stop speaking. I turn and exit the communication room without a word; words are unneeded to pass on my gratitude.

Heald
11th May 2003, 05:44 PM
Vulcan

As this message rang through my head through my ear-piece, I was both astonished and angered at this group Magneto spoke of. I was going to find him immediately when I spotted 'Vamp' appear in the sky. Typical, he's been out draining people again. Good thing I am completely pure electricity or I could be endangered by his very existence. He landed in front of me and sniffed.
"I smell...smoke," he frowned, then looked at me.
"Yah, that was me. I kinda fried a toy helicopter for a laugh," I replied. He gave no answer and turned away from me.
"So...vat do you vink about vis new mutant organisation...the self-loathing vone..." he asked. I frowned.
"It makes me sick. They should be hunted down and destroyed."
He looked at me with a strange look, almost inspired.
"Ah, but I vought you could. You can travel along electric lines, can't you?" he asked. I sighed.
"Yes, that's true, but I don't know where on Earth they are. They could be in China, and not even I can reach China. I can't even go to the other-side of the country without recharging."
"Vell...Magneto is a very smart man...perhaps we should work with him to inquire the whereabouts of this mutant coalition..."
"Great idea, I'll go find him now," I said and leapt into the lightbulb. I fizzled along the house wires and jumped out of the nearest lightbulb to the comms room. I spotted Magneto's shadow and I chased after it, hoping to find the whereabouts of these mutant-psychos.

Gosunkugi
11th May 2003, 06:15 PM
Lupus came in from outside, Kimona and Chastity both sauntering beside him.

"Bloody hell, Erik just ruined my walk. Or, more precisely, the news of that new organization did. Where'd Vulcan go, Nosferatu?"

Tyler and Hobbes
11th May 2003, 08:36 PM
Ash
~~~~~~~
I was talking with Magneto about these knew mutant self-haters when Markus appeared. "Hey." I said. He looked at me then back at magneto, "What are we going to do about the mutants." Vulcan asked. "Like I told Ash, I don't know!"

Craig
11th May 2003, 09:39 PM
Okay, I'll join this xmen rpg..

Mutant name: Druid
Appearance: Incredibly pale, always dresses in black, is a bit of a punk (not Pop-punk!:no: real punk :yes: ) so he has a studded bracelet and a few well placed studs on his shirt frills etc. Is 15 years old and about 5'5 with a small build. Has pine needles for hair and doesn't like it very much, but thinks its cool all the same.
Personality: Slightly shy at first, but can open up when you meet him. He likes spending time with friends but sometimes he just wants to spend some time alone. He hates being mocked about his hair, and can't stand hitting a girl, even if she could kick his anus !
History: Craig lived a normal life in his Canadian Town of Whitby Ontario until nearly the end of the 9th grade, when his hair started to fall out and pine needles slowly grew in its place. The ER doctors had no explanation, but one hinted that he may be a mutant with powers unknown. His parents feared that he may be a mutant although his sister thought it was cool. The next day he got jerked around at school despite his friends, welcoming the change also thinking it was "cool" but also being a bit freaked trying to stop them. (Hey, word gets around quickly if a kid goes unconsious and his hair starts rapidly growing into pine needles in the middle of class!) When he shot out thousands of vines from his body, injuring many students. He was expelled.

His parents and him could not find anywhere that would accept him, all being afraid of his powers and not wanting to have mutants in his school, until one night he was mentally contacted by Xavier, and he told him about the school and how he would fit right in. Soon enough, he was being sent off to Xavier's school. He couldn't thank the professor more. He learned to control his power at an impressive rate. On an Easter Weekend when he visited his parents, he was discovered by the police and detained for 24 hours, having been placed into the list of identified mutants and into the stryker mutant database as X149... yea.
Mutant Powers: Druid's cells act as a super "micracle-gro" allowing him to grow any sort of plant that he has ever come into contact with from his body in mere seconds. These plants can range from a simple vine or a large tree, after being grown, these plants are under the his complete control, he can even make themselves self-destruct, deteriorating almost instantly. He shows no ability to control outside plants.
Side: Student at Xavier's School
Others: Eco I know our powers are similar, so I spent a LONG time trying to think of a new character...but it didn't work! It doesn't matter really because Eco can do alot of things Druid can't.

Kioshi Wakami
11th May 2003, 10:15 PM
OOC: We have another plant person? Feh.. that is true.. Hmn.. maybe have a different set of limitations? Or I think it'd be only fair if one of us joins the opposite team, or just be completely neutral. I guess that would be me heh. :EndOOC

--------------
Eco
--------------

Eco walked down the streets until he came upon some woods. It was the same woods that two other mutants came out of. Taking in a deep breath, Eco shook his head, those red locks moving and revealing his pointed ears. Like there have been stories of a giant bat within some alley or place, there was a story of an elf within the woods. Many naturalist came into those thick woods, thinking the elf was the saviour to all of the earth's problems. That he could regrow lost forests and let the world breathe again without polution choking it up.

The human race was quite strange. They believed almost everything and hated yet loved the things that weren't like them. People who were different and did things for their cause was seen as Gods or saviours and those who didn't do anything for them were hated and prosecuted. Atleast.. that's how it used to be. When Mutants were discovered, there was a sudden disgust that took over. How pathetic. Yet, Eco didn't really have a certain set of views. He felt more pity than hatred and more carelessness than pity.

"Look! That's him! The one to let mother earth live!!" About three humans rushed through the woods, wanting to get closer to this mysterious elf they heard about in their bedtime stories.

"Hn.." Eco's golden hues narrowed as he shot a vine down towards the ground, pushing his body up into the trees where he quickly dissapeared.

Drusilla
12th May 2003, 01:22 PM
*runs in late*
Sorry, got a little lost...

Mutant name: Poltergeist
Appearance: little over six feet, solidly muscular. Long black hair to her waist, pale skin, black lipstick, eyeliner, and nails. She wears all black constantly.
Personality: Mischevious. She's always causing panic with her ability to get around without being seen, and it drove her parents crazy. Eventually, they just kicked her out (see history). She likes to cause trouble and doesn't give a damn about who gets hurt. She doesn't really care about anyone but herself and her inner circle of friends, the Brotherhood. Even then, she probably isn't the most loyal person. If the chance comes up for her to rise in the ranks, she'll probably kill her best friend. But, it always depends on her mood.
History: She was kicked out of her house when she was 17. Yes, it was illegal, but her parents were able to by revealing that Varda was a mutant. She was messing around one night with some friends when she ran into the boys from the Brotherhood. Eventually, they were able to convince her to join them.
Mutant Powers: She can become invisible. She's also able to reduce her size slightly... the better to sneak around with, my dear...
Others: We'll see

-=-Poltergeist-=-
I was bored, as usual. There was never anything to do. Magneto just sat around and brooded all damn day, and the guys were never any fun. They were afraid to p*ss Magneto off. Idiots.
I wandered around, flickering in and out of visible form. I saw an open door. It was the Exorsist's room. I laughed to myself. She was fun. Not the kind of fun I was, but she made me think. Thinking was something that the guys didn't understand.
I snuck into her room. She was off in la-la land as usual, and didn't hear me come in. I looked around. There was an old dresser that no one ever used. I went over, got in between it and the wall, and pushed.
BAM! Exorsist jumped nearly a mile. I howled with laughter.
"POLTERGEIST!!!" came Magneto's voice from elsewhere. I cackled.
"Now you've done it," muttered the Exorsist. I giggled and returned to visible form.
"Aw, come on, it's fun. More fun than anything else in this damn place!" I wrinkled my nose. "Sitting around all day isn't my idea of fun..."
-=-

Sorry, gotta run...

Craig
12th May 2003, 04:29 PM
Okay, time for postage (No stamps required) (Yes, that was a lame joke)

note: my post probably contains spoilers about X2..
edit: taken out after a kind request:)

Druid - Craig
---

"C'ya later" I called out to my friends as I made my way back to the dorms, we just got back from breakfast in the cafeteria and I wanted to watch a bit of tv. I shared a dorm with Bobby and John Everyone in the school had heard about what happened after the attack, well obviously we all knew after what happened. Cyclops seemed really distressed lately....

Walkin into my room in the dorm, it was a bit odd then the rest of the other rooms..heres why: It was covered with plants. The entire room was filled to the brim with various plants. I liked having them here, afterall... it compliments my unique hair-style.

I brushed my fingers through my needle hair, one or two of them falling onto the floor, oh well, it can wait to be cleaned. I put down my bag and then went to the "main" room of our dorm (the one with the kitchenesque thingy and little tv / room thing) watching a bit of morning tv, flipping the channels until he found something he liked. On a certain station they still showed "Family Guy" in the mornings, it was the greatest show ever, although it was slightly old, it was still hillarious.

Bamf! Bamf!

"What the - - - -" I cursed outloud, wondering what the heck that noise was. Taking a few seconds to think, I realised it was probably that new mutant that they got, Nightcrawler his name is made that sort of noise when he teleported, the other teleporting mutants didnt make a cool noise like that or had the same effect, he left a black smoke behind.. Which was pretty cool.

"Maybe I'll go talk to him" I said quietly, afterall...the episode on TV was one that I had seen not to long ago. So flippin off the tv and walking outside a few steps later found me Nightcrawler.

I walked over and said "Hey..."
--

wewt.

The Muffin Man
12th May 2003, 05:04 PM
Dru - I'm confused, does Varda have enhanced strength? Because "Solidly built" gives the impression she's got the form of a bodybuilder or somethin..., but even a dresser would weigh too much to simply lift with ease unless you were either:
A.Huge.
B.Stronger than average.

Mike
-------
I stepped outside and breathed the air in deep. Hacking a bit, as I breathed in some of Kurts "bamf" smoke...the less-than-technical term I used for the smoke left behind when he teleported. I shook it my head and sighed, walking beyond the gates into the city. I sighed a bit, and looked around.
"FREAK!!"Someone yelled. I raised an eyebrow and shot a glance around, I wasn't "out" about being a mutant...
"Mutie!!"
"Get back to the sewer!!"
I aimed my walking for an alley, accidently bumping a guy.
"Hey watch it, Kid.."He said. No mutant slur...it wasn't me.
"Hah, what if I had been that mutant freak?"
I quickly flared around my eyes and glared.
"What if you jsut said that to a 'mutant freak'..."
The guy stepped back, and then broke out into a full run, as I dashed into the alley, running into a wall with breasts, or as I called her, Varda.
"Varda...wow...You've gotten alot stronger."
She nodded.
"Yeah...you're...still in the X-Men?"
I nodded.
"It's been a while,"I sighed,"Last time I saw you, was when your muscles began to sprout and you popped that basketball.."
I smiled, and she blushed lightly.
"Why don't you tell me the story?"I said, smirking.

AFTER Dru's "history" post, feel free to have a small fight between the two. Set it up now and have them find the two after Drus story. I'd actually prefer if this happened.

MarillTogepi
12th May 2003, 05:17 PM
Erm, Craig? Can you please remove the spoilers from your post, as not to sully the experience for those who have not seen the movie yet? :)

The sheer expanse of the grounds awed the two. They stood just inside the closed gates for a moment, admiring the scenery. They'd never been anywhere like this...

"It feels safe, Joe. Can't you feel that?"

She knew her brother didn't have the mental strength she did, but wasn't surprised when he nodded.

"It feels warm and protecting, like a lover's arms or a mother's love."

She smirked at him. "And how do you know what a lover's arms feel like?"

He blushed a brilliant crimson, and she giggled. She loved teasing him.

"Ah well. Haven't we admired the scenery enough?"

She nodded, and they continued on.

Cyrus
12th May 2003, 10:48 PM
Magneto:

To the group of mutants gathered by the news of the new mutant group: Form into two seperate groups. Alpha group will be the initial search and destroy group, locate the superstructure of these self hating mutants and strike at it with swift force. Report back frequently. Beta group will be search and rescue, I will maintain near constant communication relaying the location of solitary mutants who will need to be moved to avoid this threat. Your first name is the elven mutant Eco, he is to recognizable to be abondoned in this time of strife. Offer him shelter, but do not force him to accompany you. Make it clear this is simply an offer of shelter, not a recruitment drive. He can leave at anytime. Good luck my brothers.

Gosunkugi
12th May 2003, 10:55 PM
"Search and destroy, Erik? Sounds like my kind of mission. I, Lupus, volenteer myself to be a part of Alpha group."

The Muffin Man
13th May 2003, 07:47 AM
Gosun, your posts are far too short. Please add onto them or they will be deleted in the future.

Heald
13th May 2003, 12:14 PM
Vulcan

I stepped forward and Magneto and I met eyes.
"I'll volunteer myself for Team Alpha. If Lupus and I use his computer to try and find this cult, I could zip myself down to where they are, find their exact location then report back."
Magneto looked at Lupus, then myself. Lupus stepped forward.
"Yeah, that sounds good, we'll get straight on it."
He ran off down the hall. I smiled at the rest of the group and sizzled as I disappeared into the light bulb. As Lupus ran into his room, I was already turning on his computer.
"Hey, Marcus, hands off my laptop, it's brand new and I don't want you frying it."
I smiled and passed it to him.
"As you wish."
He sat down on his bed and began typing quickly.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked up.
"Searching for anti-mutant groups and then trying to hack the sites."
I nodded and then disappeared inside his laptop. He looked around, thinking I was going to play a trick and then I opened a word document and typed out on it,
"I'm going to help you hack. Two heads are better than 1."
He nodded and typed "Yes, there are." back. We kept finding good sources but they proved nothing, until I stumbled across a site. I came out of the computer, and said,
"Okay, go to that site there," I said, pointing at a web page I had opened. He looked at it and read it. It didn't say much but it was proposing that it wanted to provide sanctuary for mutants who hated their gifts. We both frowned.
"Could it be...?" he asked. I shrugged.
"Could be anything. Could just be a anti-mutant organisation wanting to beat up mutants. Whatever it is, I'm going to check it out. I already have the IP Address," I said and then fell back on the bed, gasping. He looked at me.
"Are you alright?" he asked. I sat up and nodded.
"Yeah...but I haven't recharged for a while and I've been using my powers extensively," I replied. I fell on my knees and stuck my hand into the socket. I sucked the energy from it as the lights in the room dimmed, even slightly flickered. I only took a small dose, only about 6 hours worth. I'd have a proper recharge later. I smiled to Lupus.
"Ok, I won't be long. I'm just going to see if this is the real deal," I said and disappeared in the light bulb. I left the house's grid and onto the national grid. This was on the other side of the state so it won't take too long.

I appeared inside an abandoned restroom. The light was the only bit of electricity in this room. I looked around and smelt. I doubt anyone had been here for a while. I then felt a small surge of energy and I looked at one of the cubicles, then opened the door. There was a key pad. I simply turned it on and the wall opened to me. Inside, it was like a foundry; the walls were metal, it was hot and there was a lot of cargo lying around. I then heard some voices and hid in a lamp. I heard their conversation.
"Man, I'll be glad when this device is finished. I can't wait to lose these crappy powers."
"Yeah, I know what you mean. When my hands just randomly shoot fireworks, it gets kinda annoying. Especially when you're trying to stay on good terms with your Mother-in-Law."
I stepped forward, trying to act normal.
"Say, I was wondering whether this device is going to be set up here or some place else?" I asked. They both frowned at me.
"Hmm, you must be new. No, this is only part of the creation. Once we finished building components for the device we will send them to the base?"
"Where's that?"
"I dunno. We just work here. The boss is the one who knows where everything goes on."
I sighed. I looked at a crate full of cargo for the building of components and it read on the address of the place I was in. I smiled and grabbed it. They both looked at me puzzled. I smiled and stuck my hand in the lamp, crushing the light-bulb and sucking power so I could go home. They looked around cautiously as the lights flickered and the machinery began turning off and on. Once I had recharged for twelve hours, I ran back to the light-bulb and zipping back up to Lupus' room. I appeared with an address and handed it to him.
"That isn't THE address. It is just where they are building parts for the 'device'. But apparently, we can find out where it is being built there."
"Excellent work! I'll go tell Magneto," he said. I smiled and sighed.
"I'll go back to my room. I need to regenerate," I replied.

RaZoR LeAf
13th May 2003, 04:10 PM
Vladmir Kovac ~ Nosferatu (m)

"This... is Eco." A green skinned mutant with shocking red hair flashed up on screen "From what our files tell us he is a non human form mutant. Elvish in appearence, he stalks through forests, gaining absolute control over nature itself." Mystique pointed out, directing us remainers to the computer screen.

"Most forests around here are bleak, thin, easy to hunt through. I doubt very much he'll be in one of those. We'll need to search through the dense, dark forests. That'll take more time." Ash pointed out. "Though I could just burn them to ash if it helped." he added.

"Burning wont help, but I'll scout out first." I said. "My Sonar will map out the forest for me, whether it's pitch black or not, it wont pose a problem."
The others discussed then nodded in agreement
"Plus, i'm getting peckish. Plants aren't exactly my favourite feed, but the sense of surrounding I get from them has it's uses."

"What? You can drain from plants?" Ash asked.
"Yes." I began to explain "I can drain form any living creature. Humans provide the most nutrition, animals a little less, but I am filled with their natural instinct for survival. Plants provide me with a sense of surrounding. I become more aware of what environment surrounds me, rather than relying on images and thought. Mutants leave me with a risidual mark of their personality. It is a most unpleasent feeling, like having another trapped in your body, fighting with your own mind."

"An interesting biology lesson Nosferatu, but there is a more pressing matter at hand." Magneto interrupted, re-entering them room. "I have business to attend to elsewhere, as do you all."
Magneto floated off and away, leaving us to decide where to search first.

Sakura12
14th May 2003, 04:33 AM
*kicks herself for not posting earlier*

Mutant name: Nanashi
Appearance: At 6'7", she has a slightly-muscular body and bright orange hair down to her knees, which is usually braided up so it won't get in the way. Her usually bright blue eyes can change colour depending on her mood, and turn silvery-white when she is having a vision. Her skin is also rather tan. She normally wears a pink or orange tank top with white shorts or jeans. She has had a silver pendant of a phoenix on a black leather cord around her neck since she was born.
Personality: Kind of boisterous and suicidal, but nothing hurtful. In fact, she can be quite nice.
History: Abandoned at birth, she was brought up in an orphanage in Japan, where she was given the name 'Nanashi'(meaning nameless). She got kicked out for accidentally using her powers against another kid at the orphanage at the age of 5. After 6 months of wandering in the streets, she was adopted by the Weasley family and given a new identity. When they migrated to America, she followed them, although they died tragically in a fire there. Sakura was saved by her unusual powers.
Mutant Powers: Teleportation, psychic powers, and also the ability to control any element.
Others: Nil.

~*~sAkUrA~*~

I felt like a total stranger at Xavier's institute. People pushed in on all sides of me, rushing to their next class. Many were chatting to their friends. Only I was alone... I felt very uncomfortable...
It was only my first day here, and I was unsure of what to do. I looked around, bewildered, wishing help would appear out of nowhere, as it sometimes did to me... As if on cue, a boy stepped out of the crowd.

"Not lost are you, my dear? (OOC: quote from harry potter movie two, couldn't resist, sorry!)" he asked me.

"I... Yeah. Kinda..." I replied. The boy smiled, and I couldn't help noticing how cute he looked.

"I'm Ryan," he told me.

"I'm Sakura," I replied. "I... I'm new here..."

Ryan laughed. "Yeah, I noticed..."

Tyler and Hobbes
14th May 2003, 06:10 AM
Ash
~~~~~~~~
I decided that I would join Team Beta. I ran off to catch up with

Magnet, "So this elf-guy... is he human?" I asked. "No." Mystique said. I just stood there than noticed Nosferatu was another in my

group. "So I can't burn it?" I asked. "No, that would cause more trouble, we have to scout it and only if necissary burn it." We both walked outside. I knew wear the forest was, besides i burnt all the other forest.

Kioshi Wakami
14th May 2003, 09:27 AM
-------------
Eco
-------------

Eco was perched up in a sakura tree (cherry blossom) next to a fresh water spring. Magneto's team was right, he wasn't in any burned down woods, there wasn't enough wildlife. Though.. he could always make more and have the vegitation grow into some beautiful looking place, but it took too much energy and those nature freaks would go chasing after him, putting him in a research lab. Research labs.. were not his thing. It was the scientists own da-n fault for cloning his daughter in the first place. Didn't he know she was a mutant? Obviously cloning wasn't the same with mutants as it was with humans. There are so many new genes...

A gentle wind blew, knocking off the rosey pink petals from the tree into the water. Hopping down, Eco stripped himself of his clothes and splashed into the little brook. The strange thing about Eco was that he didn't have any genitalia. No reproductive organ, no nothing. He was completely smooth down there, symbolizing that he deffinately was *not* human.

Surely Eco had no clue that there was a search team for him. He was slightly interested in the Xiaver school, but didn't want to be a sitting duck there. Being free was much better than any alignment, atleast.. that's what he thought at the moment. Little did he know he'd have to face up against another similar to him, though not exact. Wildlife against wildlife.. which will win?

CoolTrainer IcEz
14th May 2003, 10:15 AM
-------------------------------
Zephyr (Ryan) ~ X Men

After the brief 'inccident' at the courtyard, we headed to the common room where we met Nightcrawler. We decided to stay on and chat with him for a while before heading off for lessons.
"You're Nightcrawler aren't you?" I asked.
"Yes, that vas vhat they called me in the circus. But you can call me Kurt Vagner." he replied.
"My name's Ryan. Just call me Zephyr" I introduced myself.
Suddenly, Kurt paused and sniffed the air.
"Something's wrong" he finally said.
"Huh?" we replied.
But before we could say anything more he vanished in the 'bamf' of smoke.
Coughing from the black smoke I replied, "He really should warn us before doing that," and chuckled through the intermitten coughs.

Leaving the others I headed off to class. I glanced at my wrist watch. I was late. The corridors were bustling with people rushing to the next class. Stepping out the crowd I met this really cool looking girl who had bright orange hair.
"Not lost are you, my dear?" I asked.
"I... Yeah. Kinda." she said.
Giving her a smile I replied, "I'm Ryan" I introduced.
"I'm Sakura, I... I'm new here."
"Yeah, I noticed."
She smiled coyly and was about to say something when out of nowhere someone bumped into Sakura from behind, knocking out of her hands the pile of books she carried. Instinctively, I flung out my hands and froze the books in mid-air.
"Woah... Careful there." I said as I held her to keep her from falling and scooped up the books with my other hand. "Here you go..."
She looked really shocked and amazed at the same time. Then she said, "That's a nice trick" (Line from the Matrix 2; couldn't help too :P)
I smiled again and said, "So you want me to walk you to your class?"
"Sure..." she said shyly.
"Let's see," I said, glancing at the schedule. "Great. We've got the same class. This way..." I added, showing her the way.

------

Mutant name: Zeniff
Appearance: Zeniff is almost as old as Magneto but has perfectly straight jet black hair and less wrinkled skin than Magneto. He has a rather slim built and dark hazel eyes. He is usually dressed in suits but wears a long battle cloak when he starts fighting.
Personality: He is very calm and collected. He prefers to keep to himself and only trusts a few mutants close to him. He can be rather cold and cunning yet charming in his own way. He believes that he does not need to use his powers until the need arises. His powers would not be the first thing he reaches for.
History: He was born a mutant and was abandoned by his parents whose identity he never knew. Living in an orphanage, he was quite contented though bitter. However when he found out he had special powers and told those whom he trusted he was shunned and thrown onto the streets. There, he relied on not his powers but his own wit to live from day to day. When he was a teen he worked and scrimped and saved to study. Now, he's a famous scientist finding ways to rid all mutants of their powers and he feels that by doing so he's doing them a favour.
Mutant Powers: Once another mutant uses their power on Zeniff, he copies their power and it affect him the next time round. However, he is only able to copy the specific part of a power used against him. (ie. If Zeniff is hit by a lightning bolt from Storm he will only be immune to her lightning bolts and be able to only launch lightning bolts and not create tornados, etc.)
Side: Head of the Anullerors
Others: None

-------------------------
Zeniff ~ Anullerors
-------------------------

I stood in my room, staring out the window which overlooked the entire city. It was already night. The city lights looked so beautiful. My mind started to drift away. Why? Why did we have to be this way? Could it be changed? Why can't we just be like everyone else? I didn't hate mutants, I hated the power that they had, that I had. I was going to get rid of it. And do everyone else a huge favour. Not only for those mutants but the humans who loathed them as well. With the powers gone everyone could live together in peace. That was my goal. Suddenly, the door clicked open.
"Who's there?" I asked.
"Zeniff, it is I. Fear not." the familiar voice replied. It was one of my trusted followers, no ordinary grunt could barge in without ending up in a pool of blood.
"What is it?" I demanded, getting impatient.
"I have news on a group of mutants snooping around. They must be on to us. Magneto is their leader-" but I stopped him before he could continue.
"I care not. If these mutants will not let us help them then they must be terminated. Kill all those who oppose us. Mutant or not."
"But boss... Magneto is a very powerful mutant and so are his group of mutants. They might cause too much trouble."
"Let them come. Come and meet the wrath of the Anullerors. We will show them true power. Bah! They are not powerful. Useless without their powers."
"Indeed. But should I still send someone to look into this?"
"Yes, now go. I do not wish to be disturbed anymore."
"Oh, and one more thing, Zeniff. The parts for the machine are here. But we're still missing the most important component and the blueprints."
"It will be done in due time. Now go! I'm getting impatient"
"But-"
"GO!"
With that he left the room and clicked the door as softly as he had entered. I turned back to the window and began to ponder again. Very well, we shall start the plan tomorrow. Magento, X-Men. They were nothing more than a group of mutants. Soon, everything would be normal.

Gosunkugi
14th May 2003, 10:18 AM
Lupus walked down the hall at a quick pace, looking around for Magneto.

“Come on, Erik, where have you got to...”

He then noticed Magneto exiting the room that the others were in, planning. Lupus ran over and skidded to a stop right in front of Magneto.

“Magneto, Vulcan found a place very important to those self-haters.”

“Is it their base?”

“Well, no, but it’s apparently where they are making parts for the ‘device’, whatever that is. Vulcan doesn’t have enough energy right now to find out where the actual base is, but I think the location we’ve got might be a good place to start out... AND make a pretty little statement. Heh heh heh... Well, I think it’s time I make sure the girls have something to eat while I’m gone. Think about it, Magneto, Vulcan needs some time to recharge anyway.”

Lupus did a mock salute and headed for the kitchen.

(OOC: I hope that is more of an acceptible length.)

Cyrus
14th May 2003, 11:19 AM
Magneto:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the information Vulcan gathered, we have an intial target to strike at. We will leave with all possible haste. Vulcan is unable to return with us, but all others who are able will join us. Avoid lethal force if possible, we must glean the location of their primary facility.

Move with haste my brothers, we must prevent this attrocity before it can occur.

Kioshi Wakami
14th May 2003, 01:24 PM
OOC: Hey guys! ^_^ I am drawing a picture of all the members of Magneto's side! Currently it's looking really shibby (cool), I just want to know who all is on Magneto's side. :D Thanks! :EndOOC

Heald
14th May 2003, 03:11 PM
OOC : Well, my character Vulcan is on Magneto's side so I suggest you draw him in his electric form to make it a bit easier. All it is is a yellow electric humanoid with two bright white eyes with no iris or pupil in them.

Drusilla
14th May 2003, 04:08 PM
Couple of things-

Cyrus, please make your posts longer. *puppy eyes* Pweeeease?

My char is on Magneto's side. Let's keep these kind of things under control, like PMing Kioshi Wakami instead of posting here. :-/ *feels really bossy now*
Post a little later, waiting around for TMM...

Ginger Cat
14th May 2003, 09:19 PM
Oh hell...
Please excuse my lack of posting. I'll try to egt something either much later tonight if possible, or tomorrow night if possible... Probably not 'till Friday though. Sorry... I've got a paper due tomorrow, and need to write the entire thing... *sigh*
Again, I will have psots written... Sorry.
*hugs Nightcrawler*
I got his pants... Nyah.

SmearGal
16th May 2003, 06:47 PM
^__^';; I'm okay with that, Ginger, we all have writer's block

...I really have nothing to do, as CoolTrainer didn't notice I made our chars bump into each other. *pokes* Should I edit my post, or something? *sighs* - -';; I'll just make her bump into you guys again. And she'll recognize you unless I need to edit my other post.
Haneki (Tori Tokugi - X-men)

After talking with the three guys, I hurried back to my room to grab my books. Class was about to start.

"Ehh...Urrr...Uhh..." I stared blankly at the sheet. People walked around me in the busy hallway, and I had no idea where to go.

I looked up and noticed Zephyr again, accompanying a girl with orange hair to her knees, bright, blue eyes, and an expression that showed she was clearly as lost as I was. I walked over.

"Hello again, Zephyr!" I greeted him.

"Oh, hi Haneki." He said smiling.

I turned to the girl. "Hi, who are you?"

"Oh!" She smiled and held out her hand. "I'm Sakura Weasley."

I smiled and shook her hand, again, I was careful with my claws. "I'm Tori Tokugi, but...you can call me Haneki. Are you new, too?"

"Yeah," She said, smiling sheepishly. "Ryan was showing me our classroom."

"That's great. Say, Zephyr, could you tell me where my class is? I have no, earthly idea." I held out my schedule. He looked over it.

"Say, you have the same class as we do." He commented.

"Cool, I'll just follow you guys, then." I said. We continued down the hall, me staying behind a few steps.
BTW, I drew a really cool picture of Haneki...Anybody want to see it?

Ginger Cat
16th May 2003, 11:33 PM
I'd like to see picature. Pictures fun. ;)

Please forgive my sad excuse for an accent...
*hugs Kurt*

------------------------------------------------------------

One of the nice points of living in the school was being able to see so very many mutants who were proud of what they were. I talked to many of them, if they would indeed talk to me. In fact, I was speaking with a group of them when I sensed that something was wrong. A boy called Zephyr had introduced himself when I sensed something and, feeling something strange attached to it, proceeded to teleport out of the room.

I found the Professor in a classroom, surrounded by students. For a moment I hesitated. This was the middle of class, and perhaps I had been mistaken… Yet the Professor had told me to immediately speak of anything that felt wrong. Was it better to leave the class or to interrupt?

After the moment, I started forward. The students turned to look at me; I hadn’t seen most of them, and this was probably the first time many of them had seen me. That wasn’t very firm in my mind, however. “Professor?”

“Good afternoon, Kurt,” the Professor nodded. He didn’t seem to be upset, but there was no telling what the Professor was really thinking. He could perhaps tell what I was thinking, but I could not see his own mind.

“Please forgive my entrvusion, Provessor,” I apologized.

The Professor turned toward the students. “Read chapter eleven for our next class and finish the review at the end… I’m letting you out early today.”

Grinning, the students packed their belongings and began to head for the door, many bidding a good afternoon or farewell to the Professor, several throwing glances at me. When they had gone, the Professor turned to me once again. “What is it?”

“I vam not shore,” I explained, “bvut something feels vrong.”

Nodding seriously, he motioned toward the door. “Perhaps we should head down toward the lobby…”

I wasn’t sure of what that would help, but I nodded anyway. As we started toward the door, headed, “Please see what’s going on outside of the school.”

I understood then that he felt something happening, or sensed something. I didn’t know if it was what I felt, but there was something that he did indeed know about. One of the lessons I was learning at this school was that many of the inhabitants tended to act secretively. Often, it was best to go along… At least, with the Professor it was supposed to be. I wasn’t sure about it, but cooperated as best I could.

“Yes, Provessor.”

“And Kurt…” he spoke clearly and I looked at him, wondering how much he really could understand., “if you find a man and a woman outside, please escort them into the school.”

Nodding, I disappeared, leaving the smoke behind. Eventually, I found myself on the roof again, crouched low and looking off into the forest. I could see nothing that would be of any danger, yet I still felt that something was wrong. Scanning the trees I could see nothing, nothing… Then, at the gate, I saw that there were in fact new people; these didn’t feel dangerous, though.

No matter how they felt, these were undoubtedly the ones whom the Professor had spoken of. A man and a woman, the woman in a wheelchair, the man standing beside her almost protectively. They were looking at the school as if entranced by it. The Professor had said to take them in…

I almost didn’t want to. They seemed kind enough, but these were people I knew nothing of. Even though they didn’t’ feel bad, they weren’t necessarily the sort who would bring no harm. There was a certain amount of paranoia imprinted in my mind, and I could feel it working. Go to them?

Yes. I would do as I had been asking. Leaping from the rooftop to the ground, I walked toward the man and the woman. “Hullo?” I called.

Looking up they spotted me, then looked at each other. The woman said something, the man replied; I didn’t catch either of the phrases spoken. However, the Professor had wanted to speak to them. I would be as polite as I was able.

“Guten tag,” I greeted as I walked up to the gate, blinking slightly. “My name es Kurt Vagner, and in Munich circus I vas called Nightcvrawler. Who are you?”

-----------------

Rvevian Marson ~ The Exorcist ~ The Brotherhood
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed slightly at Varda, at her typical boredom. It was something felt by many during the day; for myself, it wasn’t much. I simply didn’t think about it. “Sleep through it.” It was what some chose; most of us slept little, though. Varda was one of us who chose the path of little sleep, and I could tell by the slightly irked expression that flashed over her second for a moment that she didn’t like the idea at all. I hadn’t meant for her to like it, honestly.

“What the hell good would that do?” She shook her head.

“It’d be a way to pass the time. Or,” I laughed shortly, “you could try to hold a conversation with yourself.”

“What?”

“Hold a conversation with yourself. It’s the only way that you’ll know you’re with someone you can trust… If you can trust yourself,” I mused, running my fingers over my hair. “I suppose there are many who cannot trust even themselves. Maybe none of us can trust ourselves.”

“Hell, I’m not in the mood for this. I’m going out,” she rose. “I’ll see you later.”

“Enjoy,” I nodding, watched as she left, then stood. Immediately, I walked to the dresser, shoving it up to the position it had been in. She’d knocked it over, startling me out of my thought process… The result was that she’d had the “pleasure” of listening to part of my thought process. Ah well.

Earlier that morning, I’d spoken with Mystique for quite a length of time. She’s spoken of a new organization, this one bent on removing the powers of all mutants. That amused me to some extent--they wanted to remove powers, while I granted them. Because of this, I was personally offended on some level, though I thought little of that aspect. The outrage was the stark refusal to accept what they were. They wanted to be what they weren’t.

There were to be assignments given out soon, but I’d already been given mine. After making sure that I carried my handgun and dagger, I started out through the door of my room. My own power provided little self defense; I therefore had needed to learn to defend myself without a power. This wasn’t terrible in most cases; certain mutants could not be escaped by simple human physical traits, however. I had to live with that, and I could.

Mystique had given me my assignment during the conversation. I wasn’t to start the actual work for a while, though I could begin scouting at any time. There were people to give new life to. Lovely. Then there was something else to check… That would be for later, though. I’d been told that I could take someone along if I wanted, or if someone looked terribly bored. If I found someone, I’d take him… or her.

Until then, I was on my own.

-------------------

MarillTogepi
17th May 2003, 03:59 PM

Seeing Nightcrawler looking, Elizabeth gestures with her head towards him, letting Joseph know.

"Someone's watching us."

"Then we've been noticed, I suppose."

"Well duh, of course we have. We've probably been noticed since we entered the gates."

When he approached, Joseph moved closer to his sister's wheelchair, in an effort to protect her from any attack. She placed a hand on his arm, nodding.

"He is who he says he is."

She chuckled to herself, then nodded.

"This is Joseph, and I'm Elizabeth. You wouldn't believe us if we told you our full names."

She heard Joseph's warm chuckle in her head.

*He most definitely wouldn't. Probably would think us agents of Apocalypse or something.*

*Or Magneto.*

*True.*

She chuckled again.

Ginger Cat
17th May 2003, 05:26 PM
I have a Kurt Sim. Yee.
*hugs Kurt's pants*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Joseph and Elizabeth, as they had called themselves, seemedfriendly, yes, but confidential. I wouldn't press; I certainly didn't like to have people speak more into what had been clsoed. The subject was not for me to ask. The Professor wanted to see them; perhaps he would be told.

It was thier business, not mine. Maybe I would believe what they thought I wouldn't, but what they kept they thought was in thier best interest to keep. Not mine. In a way, I admired that.

Cocking my head, I waited as they watched in an off sort of manner. I'd seen that before, but couldn't place where. It was as if they were talking, yet they weren't. Shrugging it off, I pointed toward the school.

"The Provessor vants to see you," I watched as they nodded, as if they'd expected it. Maybe. I didn't know. A lot of what happened at this school was odd to me. With everything that had been going on, it seemed odd that the Professor would allow people to come on as this was happening... Were they mutants, too? It seemed so, but they didn't appear to be so. I'd already learned that one could look like a "regular" human and be a mutant, though.

I looked at them again. "Would you cvome in?"

----------

MarillTogepi
17th May 2003, 06:01 PM
Hmm...*wonders if she can get a pair of Wolvie's pants* I've already got the pin-up of him from USA Today hanging on the back of my door, why not the pants? :)

"Of course."

Elizabeth placed both hands in her lap, and the wheelchair floated just a few inches off the ground, moving slightly forward. She could barely hide her surprise and absolute glee behind a calm countenance. Glancing at her brother, she could tell he felt the same way.

"Lead the way, please."

She glanced at the armlet on her arm, her mental connection telling her that it still wouldn't work, and it would be that way for a while. The price to pay for the search, she thought. It always made sure the two of them were wherever they went for at least a little while.

The floating wheelchair was whisper quiet as they moved. Joseph kept close to his sister...he was never as trusting as she was among strangers.

*Oh come on Joe, lighten up. You're acting as if it were the end of the world or something.*

*It could happen.*

*As always. Throw the right ingredients into the giant celestial melting pot, and something like a second Apocalypse could come along...maybe even another Galactus.*

He hid a shudder.

*I don't know which of those two is worse.*

*I don't either.*

Drusilla
17th May 2003, 06:20 PM
No way! It's all about Pyro... *drools*

-=-Poltergeist-=-
When was the last time I'd seen Mike... yes, it had been that day on the basketball court wasn't it? That was before I'd been kicked out of my house, years ago. I had an almost normal life. I'd never been the social type, but I hung out with a close-knit group of friends. Mike was one of the closer ones. Possibly even the closest. I had prefered his company over any of the others. He just seemed to connect with me on a totally different level. When my powers began to show up, he was there for me. And then he started to show signs of having powers too. I had to admit, I became distant. He tried to keep us friends like always, but it would never be the same. I was afraid for him. I had some physical changes, and people knew that there was something odd about me. But Mike... no one seemed to know about him. I knew that I'd never be accepted, and I didn't want him to get sucked into the same thing. I pretended not to care, but I did. It hurt me, deep inside, but I never let anyone know. Mike knew of course, he always seemed to know. He asked me that night as we played basketball. I had just stood there. I didn't know what to say... and that was when the ball popped.
~*~Flashback~*~
"Holy sh*t!" I cried, jumping back.
Mike stared at me. "How'd you do that?" He raised an eyebrow. I stared at the deflated ex-ball in astonishment.
"You tell me..." I looked at my arms. I felt a slight wave of warmth pass through them and accross my shoulders. I could have sworn that they weren't even mine. It was much more muscular than mine was, for one thing. Much more. I wasn't scrawny, but I wasn't exactly Ms. Olympia either. But now... it was just plain freaky. One moment, I'm normal me. Next, I'm standing there looking like one of the chicks that go to the weight room everyday during lunch, before, and after school. I knew quite a few of them. They tried to get me into thier routine, but I was too lazy for it. I liked to sleep in until the last moment, chill out during lunch, and go places after school. I just wasn't the kind to become dedicated to something like that. It was part of the reason I'd never had a serious boyfriend. I just couldn't commit myself to something. My attention just wouldn't stay put. Like now... here I am, wondering what the hell was happening with my body, and suddenly I'm thinking about my relationship incompetance.
"F*ck, Varda, I'm pretty sure that it's not natural for something like that to happen. Do you think it has something to do with the aches you've had lately?"
I was still starring at my arms in horror, and the sudden growth of muscle. "Must be... maybe... maybe it's that mutant stuff that's been on the news lately..." I was a mutant...
I felt like the world was crumbling in on me. What would happen if people found out? What if my parents found out?! That would be it for me...
"It's OK Varda. If you are a mutant, then maybe I am too. I've been weird lately too. It's not the end. I bet that there are plenty of places for mutants to go."
I shook my head. "No. I don't think I'd be able to live in a place like that. To have to live with this all the time. I wouldn't be able to handle it. To face the fact that I'm not normal. Hell, I've never been normal, but I never thought it'd become like this..."
A second wave of feeling came through my arm. This time, it hurt like hell. And I was hit by a killer headache. I cried out. The sleeves of my shirt tore as my arm muscles burst through the seams. The burning pain flooded my upper body, from my arms, down my back and chest and across my stomach. It felt like I'd pushed myself too far physically, but much worse. I could feel my abs contracting suddenly, and the feeling went through my back and into my neck. My head pounded. I fell to my knees, cradling my head. I felt like I was dying. The burning intensified, and I bent forward to the ground, unable to hold my weight anymore. Then the pain spread to my legs. The jeans that I was wearing tore. Fortunatly, my boot's weren't messed with. If they were, there would be hell to pay. Even as it was, there would be hell to pay. God, the pain... I felt like I was going to throw up.
Again, the pain intensified. My jeans continued to rip up the seams. Soccer legs. I'd always had soccer legs, but this was getting a little too extreme. I was already on my side, my muscles growing too fast for my legs to handle all the extra weight. Now they were stronger enough, but it was too late. Besides, my bones weren't strong enough for all this extra muscle yet... I bent my head forward to the ground, but arched back suddenly as the pain tore down my spine. I cried out as the muscles contracted and burst outwards in a wave down my back. It felt like...I was becoming stronger. I slowly stood to my feet, a bit wobbly. My bones had finally gotten adjusted to so much more muscle. I looked at my body. I had gone from a reasonably fit soccer-player, to a candidate for a freaking heavyweight bodybuilding competition...
"Varda!" yelled Mike, rushing to my side. "What's wrong?"
"What do you think is wrong?!" I sobbed. The pain in my head was intense. Too intense. He put his hand on my shoulder.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I roared. I pushed him away a little more roughly than I had intended. He fell back. I stared at horror. I'd just hurt my best friend. I really was a monster...
I ran. I ran until I couldn't run anymore...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hadn't thought about that for so long. Part of me wished that none of that had happened, but part of me was glad. The new part of me.

"Nothing new. I've found others, like you have. I'm happy where I am. I never thought that I'd see you again though..." I left it hanging. I saw movement accross the street. Others from the Brotherhood?
"So, what happened to you after the b-ball thing?" he asked.
"Oh, ran off. I got kicked out of my house, and I joined a local gang who didn't care what I was. Eventually, I did run into another group who were like me. They didn't have famillies or friends outside of eachother. I'm still with them, in fact. They're good to me. Of course, if they weren't..." I boxed at the air. Mike laughed.
"Indeed. What group are you with? I may have heard of them."
I felt kind of uncomfortable. Are you ashamed of your family? I asked myself. "We call ourselves the Brotherhood," I told him.
"Magneto's group?" he asked quietly. I nodded.
"I'm happy there. No one tells you what to do. We work for what's best for us. We don't need humans anymore; they just want to get rid of us," I told him.
He shook his head. "Not all humans are like that Varda. You have to give them a chance and show them that mutants are people too."
I laughed harshly. "The moment you try to tell them, they start on thier little witch hunt rants. I'm sick of it."
Mike sighed. "I really wish that you could have joined the Institute with me..."
"I'd never survive, you know that. I can't deal with structure like that." I sighed.
"What was it like... ya know, getting your other power?"
I blinked. "How'd you know?"
He shrugged. "We know things at the Institute."
I could remember. It was like freezing in a way, but like burning at the same time.
"It was weird... one moment I was there, and then I wasn't. It was nothing like the first stage. It was... kind of what teachers tell you about space. You know, how since there's nothing out there to be hot or cold, so it's both at the same time. That's what it was like."
He looked like he sort of grasped what I was saying. I knew that there was no way for him to completely understand without feeling it himself.
"What happened when everything started to happen?" he asked carefully. I could tell that he was trying not to be offensive.
"It was wierd. You know that I was never the most popular girl at school. Somehow word got out that something had happened, and the next day at school was hell. People were whispering behind my back, and some threw things at me. My parents had given my hell about my clothes being ripped up when I got home. You remember, they were anti-mutant activists themselves, and just wouldn't face the fact that thier own daughter was a mutant. They just wouldn't believe it. Things just seemed too horrid to be real. People that I hadn't really counted as close friends but I'd talk to wouldn't even look at me any more. I just couldn't stand it. During science, my teacher just ticked me off as usual. You remember how he was," I added, and Mike nodded. I took a deep breath. "He started getting after me about some damn homework assignment, and I lost it. Not like I usually did. This time, I went off the edge. I just grabbed a chair... and I threw it at him. I was so damn p*ssed. He ducked, but the filing cabinet it hit wasn't so lucky. It dented in. And... I'd only thrown it with one arm. You can guess what happened; that was my last day at school. But I was freaked out. What the hell was happening to me? How the hell had I been able to do something like that? I looked at my arms. Again, I felt like they weren't even mine. They looked like... I don't know, like huge rocks had suddenly sprouted. My sleeves were ripped. I was terrified. What was happening to me? Again, there was a throbbing in my head, but it wasn't as bad as it had been the night before. This couldn't be happening. It seemed so surreal. I turned my arms over and looked at them. My hands were slightly bigger, and the veins were popping out slightly at the wrists. I moved my fingers, and there was a slight rippling motion through my arm. The strength I felt... it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I made a fist. It was... indescribable. Just the feeling of the raw power. I looked at the sleeves of my shirt. It had been one of my favorites, but no matter. This was amazing. Now that I had gotten over the initial shock of the change... it captured my curiosity, my awe. I could probably do almost anything short of fighting an armed guard. Possibilities sprung to mind. If I wanted, I could probably never come back to this damned school ever again. God, how I hated everyone here. No... what was I thinking? I didn't hate. Hate was too powerful an emotion to hold like that. Maybe I was a monster, a thing. What was happening to me?!"
He nodded. "What about the... other?"
"My phasing? I went home I was to report to court the next day on charges of assault and stuff. My mom started yelling at me. I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to be there. I just wanted to be alone! And then... she stopped. I didn't get it. She never stopped. She turned really pale and started mumbling. I asked her what was the problem, and she started to scream. The kind of scream they have in B-movies when a monster comes out. Really creepy. I turned to walk to my room, and saw the mirror. That's all I saw; I didn't see my own reflection. That wigged me out. I ran to my room and locked myself in. I didn't know what had happened, and I didn't know if it could be reversed. I didn't get it at all... But, eventually I returned to visible form. I appeared in court, and my parents told the judge a load of crap about how I was abusive to them too. I chose to not say anything about it; maybe I'd get pulled out. I just wanted to get away at any price. The judge wasn't buying it, and then... my mom blurted out that I was a mutant. A vile thing to the judge and jury. No one really knew what it ment. So, eventually, I was kicked out. I was supposed to report to a corrective facility. I never did. I just turned to the streets. Eventually, I ended up with the Brotherhood."
-=-

Ginger Cat
17th May 2003, 06:41 PM
*hands Wolverine's pants to Mar*
*hands Pyro's pants to Dru*
There ya go. Now you have pants. ;)
Yay pants!
*hugs Kurt's pants again*
Mmmmmmm...

------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth and Joseph followed close behind me as I started to the school. The woman had made her wheelchair float--or the man was doing it for her. I though the first, but I was quite often wrong. After all, there had been...

Never mind. At least one of them was a mutant. Probably both were. I turned my head back to look at them, saw the male walking close to the woman as if in an attempt to protect her. Protect her from what? Tehre was no danger here.

Then again, they didn't necessarily know that. How had they ended up here, anyway? I wanted to ask but didn't bother. Again, none of my business.

They'd been lucky to arrive at this time, though. There were few classes on the weekends, and at this time most everyone was either playing or was outside of the school.

I suddenly realized that having the two behind me made me uncomfortable. I'd never much liked to have people behind me, out of sight. There was an urge to teleport, to be away, but I pushed the impulse away for now. After all, the Professor had asked for them to be taken into the school.

Luckily, we'd reached the school by this time. I checked to make sure they'd been following, saw that they had indeed come, and pulled the door open. The Professor was waiting in the hall, waiting as if he'd been there forever. That was... strange. As far as I oculd see, the Professor was alone in the hallway. That didn't necessarily mean it was so, however. Many mutants could remain hidden if they wished to.

"Provessor," I stepped inside, "are zese ze ones you vere looking for?"

--------------

CoolTrainer IcEz
17th May 2003, 11:11 PM
OOC: I'm really sorry I didn't notice. I feel like such a jerk. Don't worry... You don't need to edit your post. I'll just put it in mine.

Zephyr (Ryan) ~ X Men

On the way to class with Sakura, we met Haneki.
"Hello again, Zephyr!" she greeted.
"Oh, hi Haneki." I said, smiling at her.
Haneki and Sakura both introduced themselves to each other. Then Haneki asked, "Say, Zephyr, could you tell me where my class is? I have no, earthly idea." as she held out her schedule. I glanced over and saw that all three of us had the same class.
"You have the same class as we do." I commented.
"Cool, I'll just follow you guys, then." Haneki said. We continued down the hall. What a great day, two gals asking me to show them to class.

We rushed into the classroom and everyone's eyes were on us. We were late for sure.
"Sorry!" I yelled as the three of us squeezed through and found ourselves seats next to each other. Storm stood in the front of the class and gave me a grin as we sat.
"Late again, are we, Mr. Starr?" she said.
"Sorry. I was showing these two ladies to class." I replied. And she continued with her lesson. The lesson was pretty boring and I didn't understand much. Finally, it was over. I grabbed my books and said to both Sakura and Haneki.
"Would you like to join me for lunch?"

Sakura12
17th May 2003, 11:40 PM
What's with the pants???

~*~sAkUrA | nAnAsHi~*~

A girl walked up to us. She was interesting and unusual, with a tail and green scales covering her body, except her face.

"Hello again, Zephyr!" she said. Zephyr? She was probably using his mutant name...

"Oh, hi Haneki," Ryan/Zephyr said smiling.

The girl turned to me. "Hi, who are you?"

"Oh!" I said, holding out my hand. "I'm Sakura Weasley."

She shook my hand, and I noticed that she had claws on them. "I'm Tori Tokugi, but...you can call me Haneki. Are you new, too?"

"Yeah," I said. "Ryan was showing me our classroom."

"That's great. Say, Zephyr, could you tell me where my class is? I have no, earthly idea." She held out my schedule. He looked over it.

"Say, you have the same class as we do." He commented.

"Cool, I'll just follow you guys, then," she said. We continued down the hall, me staying behind a few steps.

We rushed into the classroom and everyone's eyes were on us.

"Sorry!" I yelled as the three of us squeezed through and found ourselves seats next to each other. The lady teaching the class, I think her name was Storm, smiled at Zephyr.

"Late again, are we, Mr. Starr?" she said.

"Sorry. I was showing these two ladies to class," he replied sheepishly.

Storm continued with her lesson. I didn't understand much, but I listened anyway, and took down some notes. Finally, it was over.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?" Zephyr asked Haneki and I.

"Sure!" I said. Haneki nodded too. We joined the flow of students out of the classroom, down to the canteen. We got a seat together, and started to eat. We were quiet for a while, then I decided to ask the question that had been on my mind me for a while...

"Does everyone here have a mutant name?" I asked. Haneki swallowed her mouthful of food.

"Pretty much yeah, but it isn't really necessary to have one. A mutant name will describe your powers, mainly, but not all the time." she told me.

"Yeah, and some people like to use the nickname they were called by before coming here... Like Kurt Wagner. He was known as Nightcrawler at the circus he was with, and he's Nightcrawler here too." Zephyr added, then looked at me curiously. "Speaking of before coming here, what was your life like?"

"I was in the orphanage, where they called me Nanashi... Pretty cruel of a name, actually, because it means 'Nameless'. Then I was adopted, and given a proper name. My foster parents died in a fire, though. I managed to escape by spraying it with water. That's my power. I can manipulate any element, and can do teleportation and psychic stuff too. But I don't use my powers much..."

"Hmm... Nanashi... Can we call you that? Seems a nice enough mutant name..." Zephyr asked.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I said, nodding.

Kioshi Wakami
17th May 2003, 11:58 PM
Ohhhh I take Gambit's Pants! I can't wait till he's in X3 ^__^

-------------------
Eco
-------------------

After the nice dip within the spring, Eco stepped out and let the wind dry his dripping body off. His soft greenish flesh had a slight sparkle to it now, as if there was lots of little glitter over him. Shaking his damp red hair, he pulled on his clothes once more.

"Boring.." he muttered. Slipping his hands into his pockets, Eco headed out of the forest into the concrete jungle. It was great that the rain had cleared up, thanks to him. The little dip also let him restore a bit of his consintration. Huffing a yawn, Eco walked past the Institute once again. Those golden hues of his peering inside the gates silently.

"Xiaver School of the Gifted..." he mouthed quietly, flicking the metal plate. A small frown fell upon his face as he looked at a wilted tree within the Institute's premisis. Hopping up over the gate, Eco entered the property and jumped up on a tree brance, which instantly began to grow plentiful leaves and even exotic looking flowers. It pained him to see something in nature harmed by human and mutant existance. They were all such ignorant creatures.

Ginger Cat
18th May 2003, 04:29 PM
Whoo! Gambit's pants have been taken!
Maybe he be in deleted scenes of X2 DVD.... Must have. :O
*continues to hug Kurt's pants*
So bright, sooooooooooooooo beautiful...
Ona my friends saw X2 again yesterday... Lucky. ;) Must see again...
Anyway... Kurt meets someone new. ;) If ya don't mind, Kioshi...

------------------------------------------------------------

The man and woman walked into the building, Joseph shutting the door behind him without being told. Or had the Professor told him? I'd heard others say that the Professor told them things without speaking, that he was telepathic. I hadn't heard it myself, but I could believe it after what he'd been doing at the base.

For a moment the Professor watched them and they returned the gaze with equal regard. "Kurt," the Professor spoke softly, without actually looking toward me, "would you please leave us for a moment?"

Turning toward the window, I left the room without asking. There was something between them... I couldn't be sure of it, but I thought that perhaps they were related. Was that why they would not tell me what thier names were? I didn't see why, but then, I hadn't been at the school for very long, either. There must have been something that I didn't understand. There was similarity, though...

I realized with a start that, once again, I was not alone in the schoolyard. This time, the other was the one I had glimpsed as he had walked in the forest. In the yard, he still appeared to be a part of the forest, as if maybe he had brought it with him. That was odd... but then, maybe not as odd as it could seem.

What was he doing here? Something about him... Soemthing about him was what I had sensed. He didn't seem to be the trouble, though, and now the sensation had floated away. For a moment it reappeared and I grabbed for it; then it was gone. There was trouble somewhere. Perhaps this one was a link, but he was no trouble.

Those who are not trouble should not be shunned as if they are.

Since coming to the school, I'd found myself faced with new people everywhere. I did, in all honesty, often prefer to be alone, but I'd been trying. No sense in straying from this man. I started toward him, smiling slightly, trying as I could to be welcoming.

"Guten nachmittag... Who are you?"

------

Oh yah, question from CoolI... Could I possibly maybe play another character? If not, just say so... *shrug* Worth a shot. ;)

*hugs Kurt*

Drusilla
18th May 2003, 05:00 PM
Little OOC for yall- next time you watch X2, look at the computer screen in the scene where Mystique is lokking for information on Magneto. You know, where she poses as Deathstrike? When she does the search, look closely at the list... Gambit is on it. Coolies, huh? I just happened to see it when I went opening night. I think that he's going to be in the next one too...

The Muffin Man
18th May 2003, 06:21 PM
Gee, a half truth. From Dru. How odd...

Gambits not on the computer screen. REMY LeBEAU is on the screen...Remy may be Gambits real name...but it's not the same thing y'know. Scott Summers could be an upstanding citizen in public, but Cyclops would be shunned for being a mutant.

o.o and can I have Gingers pants? ;)

I'll edit this and post for Freion in a bit.

Kioshi Wakami
18th May 2003, 07:18 PM
Haha wee, Gambit is hot @_@; And wow I had many typos in my last post lol oh well.

-------------
Eco
-------------

"Guten aben.." Eco heard someone speak in an obvious thick German accent. Slowly Eco let his golden hues glance down to the blue man from within the now flush tree branch. His khakis wrinkled slightly as he shifted upon the wooden branch. Should he say anything to the mutant...? Huffing a little grunt, Eco turned to the side and leaned his back against the tree trunk. Heh.. he wasn't too social either.

Those emerald arms crossed eachother over the preppy looking vest/dress shirt. Why did another Mutant want to hang with him? Were they needing a gardener? Heh.. he gave a slight chuckle in his own amusement. Peering back down on the ground, Eco noticed the blue devil looking mutant wasn't there anymore, instead there was blackish blue smoke.

*BAMF!*

Eco jumped up, startled as the blue guy 'bamfed' right before him on the branch.

"I svaid.. Gutten aber."

"Konnichiwa..." Eco muttered back. He didn't feel as if he could trust people easily.

Ginger Cat
18th May 2003, 09:20 PM
*if only I could actually rememebr what little German I know*
*sigh*
That's what translators are for... Even though the damn things don't work half the time. I will get around to teaching myself German, damnit...
*goes off to look for the software*

"I'm not askin' for forgiveness for
The things that I don't know
But I'm really not that different
You just made me think so..."
Nice song...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tilting my head slightly, I gazed at the one who sat in the tree. He didn't seem terribly happy to see me... Would it be better to leave? Normally, I would have thought so, but he was in the school. As far as I knew, he didn't usually come here. I couldn't be sure, but I felt that it was so.

This man looked almost like an elf. The thought struck me quickly, strangely. It was an interesting one, and seemed to fit. I grinned slightly. "Pleave fohgive me... I dvo not mean to stvartle you."

"You didn't," he waved a hand absently, looking at the tree, never into my eyes.

He offered no explanation for wh yhe was in the tree. I hadn't asked, though. Perhaps he only needed to be asked. Why was he in the tree, though? What was he doing?

I crouched on the branch, balancing easily on the limb as I watched the man who looked like an elf. He was green all over, it seemed... That only made him look more like an elf. But more human than I, perhaps. Even so, very...

"Ack, fohgive me," I extended my hand, spreading the three fingers ina greeting. "I am Kurt Vagner... In circus in Munich I vas called Nightcvrawler."

Again, no reply. For a moment he looked up, then went back to staring at the tree. He may have muttered something, but I missed it. "Svir..." he looked up again when I spoke to him, "vhat are you doing here?"

MarillTogepi
19th May 2003, 12:00 AM
Remy LeBeau IS Gambit. Click here (http://24.191.192.76:8000/gambit.html) for the rather lengthy (and semi-up to date) history of the comic book character.

*hugs Wolvie's pants*

"I don't know but I believe
In yesterday and what it means to bleed
And know that you're OK
Are you waiting"

Meanwhile, Elizabeth began to feel slightly nervous, enough for her pale cheeks to turn a slight rose hue. She closed her eyes, fidgeting a little.

*I'm not used to such scrutiny.*

Her mental voice, much like a small child's, was broadcast to the both of them.

*I've seen destruction firsthand, dodged Sentinal fire, heck, even lost the use of my legs to those things. But I find myself defeated just by simple staring.*

She sighed, folding her hands in her lap.

*I truly am pathetic.*

Joseph moved closer to his sister, in an effort to comfort her...he closed his eyes, concentrating just a little, and a chair formed out of thin air next to her. He sat down.

*Elizabeth. If you were pathetic, you'd probably would've found a place to hide while waiting out your time here.*

She felt her eyes water a little.

*Instead, you braved looking around...even found your way to me.*

*But you've known of us since we entered the gates, right?*

*In a way. I could feel you, you and your brother. It was a bit of a distraction, since I was teaching class at that moment.

*Then you know all, don't you?*

*Well, not all. You flatter me, child.*

They both chuckled at the idea.

*But I do know your names and how you got here.*

Her hand unconsciously touched the armlet.

*Our home is gone. When Bishop rectified the timeline, our home was among the many that vanished. I only carried one thing with me, to remind me...*

She reached into a small pocket on the inside of the wheelchair, taking out a small diary.

*Passed down from parent to child, this contains the writings of several generations of Xaviers, even my own. It includes where I have been...even the meeting of what was dubbed the X-Ternals with a group calling themselves the Morlocks.*

*Morlocks?*

*Even young Kurt was a Morlock there. They were lead by a certain red-haired young woman who taught me a couple of tricks. It was a resistance against Apocalypse, whose first Horsemen, Death, was called Sinister...and among the ranks of the Horsemen was a man named Scott Summers.*

She could both see and hear him sigh at the thought, but he didn't say anything. She dropped the subject, knowing quite well why he didn't say anything.

*We only wish for a place to stay for the time being, maybe even forever.*

*I see. There are many things going on within this world, but you are indeed welcome to stay here, Grandchildren.

"Grandchildren?"

She spoke aloud for the first time during the entire conversation...and burst into tears, pressing a sleeve-covered arm across both eyes. He turned his gaze upon Joseph, who looked upon his sister in sympathy. He was as moved as she was, but just didn't show it.

"Joseph. There are a few empty rooms along the East wing, feel free to choose one of them for yourselves. They have 2 beds, so you can both stay in the same room, if you wish."

He nodded.

"Grandfather?"

"Yes, Joseph?"

"Thank you for understanding. I think all this dimension traveling's taken its toll on Liz. She's not really had a normal life."

Elizabeth removed her arm from her face, glaring at him. Her red, puffy eyes made that glare look even scarier.

"I'm in the room, remember?"

"Of course you are, dear sister."

She chuckled a little.

"Alright, East wing."

She closed her eyes, and the wheelchair floated again. Joseph stood, and the chair melted away.

"We will hopefully see you around, Grandfather?"

He nodded, and the two turned away, moving side by side. He watched their departing forms for a moment.

"They've been through so much..."

Shaking his head, he also turned from the sight.

CoolTrainer IcEz
19th May 2003, 09:49 AM
OOC: Sure Ging, you seem like you can handle another character. Go ahead. Let's thicken the plot.... *Bum bum bum...*

------------------------------
Zeniff ~ The Anullerors
------------------------------

"Everything's ready, Zeniff. Shall we go as planned?" I didn't notice but it was already dawn. The sun was slowly rising.
"Zeniff?" he asked again.
"It is time. Have we got the location of this 'school'?" I replied, scoffing at the word 'school'. Bah! It wasn't even close to one. With mutant running amock. What kind of school was that. Just then, two other people entered the room. They were Jason and Phoebe, my only friends apart from Joshua who was already in the room.
"Great the whole group's here. You know the plan, let's rid everyone of their troubles." I finally said to everyone. I waved my palm over their faces and they looked younger, too much younger.
"Perfect" I said to them. "Good luck"
As they left the room, I heaved a sigh of relief. Soon, soon, it will be over.

Zephyr (Ryan) ~ X Men

I had a great lunch with both Sakura and Haneki. We talked quite a bit about what we did before we came here.
"So why did you come here, Ryan?" asked Sakura or whom I preferred to call Nanashi.
"Well, it's been almost a decade since it happened. I was just a normal teen just like everyone else when my powers started to develop. I couldn't control it. I almost hurt my family. I moved here to protect them from me." and sunk into a quiet tone. I always got gloomy when I mentioned about my past, yet I felt a need to share it.
"You mean just by freezing them?" Sakura asked again.
"No. The more dangerous side of my power." I replied.
"You freeze stuff?" added Haneki.
"Yeah. But that's not how I almost killed my family. I couldn't control doing this--" as I finished, I threw out one hand and aimed it at the empty milk carton on the table. It blew up into bits of cardboard and drops of milk splattered everywhere.
"Woah!" yelled Haneki as she jumped back.
"Yup. Ask Mindform. He'll know..." I chuckled to myself.
"Mindform?" asked Sakura.
"Oh, just someone I met today at the courtyard." I replied. "Speaking of courtyard, want to take a walk there? We've got a lot of time left. Besides, it's the most relaxing part of school." I added, and chuckled to myself again.
"Sure!" squealed Sakura.

We headed down to the courtyard and saw 3 strange figures lurking around the gate. The three of us went up to the gate to see what was going on. They were three teens, two guys and a girl. They seemed to be around 12 and looked innocent enough.
"We're looking for Mr. Xavier..." said the young girl softly.
"He's our father's good friend. Before he passed away, he told us to look for Mr. Xavier" added the second guy who had bright cyan hair. Most likely a mutant. They didn't seem like they could do any harm.
"Sure. Come in." I said, pushing the gate open and letting them in. All three of them gave us a cheeky grin and ran into the main building like school children.
"Hey! Mr. Xavier's office is down the hall to your right and--" I yelled after them but they were already out of sight.
"They looked really cute" commented Sakura.
"Yeah!" added Haneki.
Motioning for the ladies to sit on the park bench I said, "Yeah... What an eventful morning..." Somehow I knew, it was about to get more eventful.

SmearGal
19th May 2003, 05:31 PM
I have to scan it in. My scanner was being evil and it wouldn't let me save it, so in my next couple of posts I should be trying to post it.

I want some pants... O-o';; But who's pants? That's the question. Somebody just chuck some at me and I'll huggle 'em. XD! Just...O-o' Not any girl pants. Nastyness.

I may not bee too active this week. Exams. I have to study. In fact, I should be studying right now. XD! Oh well...It's just Math and Literature...should be simple enough...
Haneki (Tori Tokugi - X-men)

"Hey! Mr. Xavier's office is down the hall to your right and--" Zephyr yelled after the three kids, but they were already out of sight.

"They looked really cute," Sakura commented.

"Yeah!" I added.

Zephyr motioned for us to sit down on the nearby park bench. "Yeah... What an eventful morning..." He commented.

As Zephyr and Sakura (...Or, Nanashi, I suppose I should call her now) sat down, I scrabbled up the tree that arched over the bench. I find hanging much more comfortable than sitting.

After I had successfully grabbed the branch with my claws, I hung upside-down and smiled at the two. They looked at me as if I were a three-year-old.

"Beats sitting down," I explained, rocking back and forth in a gentle breeze.

The Muffin Man
19th May 2003, 06:06 PM
*chucks his pants at SmearGal*^_^;;

Freion
--------
I walked foreward and hugged Varda gently. She sighed and wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me tight.
"GET OFF HER!"I heard someone yell, and felt a bolt of electricity hit my arm.
"Vulcan!! Ash!! What are you two doing here??" Varda yelled.
I looked behind me to see Haneki and Nanashi running over.
"We heard the Mutie chants and wanted to see what was up...who the hell are they??"Nanashi called, glaring at Varda and her friends, almost right into Varda's highs(if she were a few inches shorter.) I immedietly iced up my arms.
"Who are they..."I asked.
"No idea..."Varda growled as Nanashi and Haneki leapt at her. She grabbed them both, but had a bit of trouble fighting them off. I blasted both Ash and Vulcan with ice and froze them to the wall.
"Electricity and Fire don't freeze well..."the one I figured was Ash, said.
I grumbled as they slipped out of the icy grasp and fired at me. I put my hands before me and created a huge vortex of water, grounding myself for the electricity. I turned and saw Haneki and Nanashi taking Varda to the floor, and I quickly blasted them off with a powerful gust of wind. Varda grabbed Ash and Vulcan under her arms and dashed off.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, FREION!?"Nanashi snapped.

Tyler and Hobbes
19th May 2003, 07:31 PM
Ash
~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, FREION!?" One of the girls

said. "Now I need to ask you two the same question..." said Varda. " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!!!" Vulcan

looked at me and I finally said, "It was my fault, I wated to make sure you were okay..." I just looked at her, she seemed to have calmed down and now she had a weird look on her face. "And

Ash dragged me into it so if worst came to worst I'd be ready." Vulcan said, stepping forward. "So who was that?" I asked hesitantly, why was I so weird all of the sudden. "That was just... an old friend." "Oh, because I thought... nevermind." I

said.Vulcan sighed, he probably thought she had betrayed us. I didn't think that, I knew she wouldn't.

Ginger Cat
21st May 2003, 10:59 PM
This is one of those posts again... I should be able to post tomorrow... Sorry that I haven't. O_o Busy again, fie... But got my paper done. Zah!
Thanks much, CoolIcez... :D Me write profile and intro post, yay! This is what happens when I make mutant on Sims... O_o
Me going to teach myself German this summer. Nyah. Also working on accent... Obviously still can't write it, but fun. ;)

*beats the **** outta Rouge*
*tosses Iceman's pants to SmearGal*
That okay? If not, give 'em back and we'll find other pants... ;)

Drusilla
22nd May 2003, 07:25 AM
Run everyone! It's an OOC post!

Ginger, if ya want, I can help you out with German. Yeah, I am only a German One, but I'm Pre-AP. ^_^; I'm not too shabby if I do say so myself. :P

Sakura12
22nd May 2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by SmearGal
I may not bee too active this week. Exams. I have to study. In fact, I should be studying right now. XD! Oh well...It's just Math and Literature...should be simple enough...

I'm having, or had, exams too! I just finished my last paper today... Good luck anyway!

*looks closely at SmearGal and sees Iceman's pants in her arms* Damn! All the cute guy's pants taken! Ah well...

~*~sAkUrA | nAnAsHi~*~

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, FREION!?" I yelled at him, shocked to see him fraternising with the enemy.

Freion shrugged. "I don't know. She's quite a nice girl, you know..." He sighed and turned away.

Zephyr ran up. "What's going on?" he asked, bewildered.

"Oh nothing much. Just Freion acting in Romeo and Juliet..." I explained, while trying to keep my temper cool. I was still glaring at him.

Not much, I know, but I just don't know what else to write... Sorry!

Kioshi Wakami
22nd May 2003, 09:44 PM
Sorry for my late post! Finals are coming up along with Prom @__@;

-------------
Eco
-------------

He glanced up at Nightcrawler once again. The blue creature looked a bit curious and asked him what he was doing here.

"Nothing.." he muttered, that voice of his as smooth as silk. It was a little girly though, as if you couldn't really place a gender with it. Gripping onto the branch, Eco looked out over at the people who started to gather around the gate.

"Just about to leave..." pushing his legs against the branch, Eco sprang off the tree and landed on the ground with a 'thud'. Instantly he started to dash off passing those apart of Magneto's group and glancing over to Ash who was talking to the other two.

Sakura12
23rd May 2003, 02:16 AM
Aww... Exams... I'm glad to have finished mine! I love it when others are studying and I'm not! Kinda saddistic of me, I know, but I can't help it... Sorry!

~*~sAkUrA | nAnAsHi~*~

Haneki gasped. I turned towards her. "Err... Anything wrong?" I asked.

"Your... your eyes!" she stuttered. "They're... orange! Weren't they blue before?"

I turned away. "Err... yeah. They change color according to my moods. I was kind of angry just now, so..." I struggled to cool myself down, and felt my eyes restore its original blue color. Haneki, Freion and Zephyr were staring at me.

"Cool!" Zephyr commented. "But kind of... weird..."

"You tell me..." I rolled my eyes. "I try to keep my mood neutral most of the time, so it won't change color much. Attracts too much attention..." Just then, a bell rang in the distance...

Ginger Cat
26th May 2003, 02:21 PM
Eep, thanks I, but I don't think I'll have time to make the character... *damnit* Sorry, and thanks...
Also, thanks much, Dru. :D

----------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the elven man dashed away, then sighed and lept from the branch. I hadn't even found out what his name as... It hadn't really been my business, but even so...

Who had he been? Part of me wanted to go after him, to find out--I could have. After all, he'd been at the school. Were others supposed to do that? Just come into the school? I didn't know.

Upon thought, however, it seemed that they should. The Professor seemed to stand for freedom. if onyl I knew...

I didn't, though, and wishing that I did wouldn't help. Again I sighed, leaning against the tree. What to do? I didn't wish to inturrupt the Professor, and now I felt strangely unsettled... Just lean against the tree? Wait for something?

A thought caught my mind. The elven man had been heading somewhere... Perhaps that was where the sense of danger had come from. Perhaps it would be better to follow. Just... in case. Within an instant I had started after him, leaping up and over the fence and then dashing through the grass on the other side, searching.