PDA

View Full Version : Tean magma and team Aqua pokemon

pokemon man
10th May 2003, 05:14 AM
I what to know if team magma and team aqua have all fire and water pokemon or is it mix. And what pokemon do they have in the episode like this one team magma us team aqua secret base

Chris 2.1
10th May 2003, 07:23 AM
Well, in the 2nd Hoenn episode, Team Magma made their debut with some Houndoom. Hmm, lovely.

In 'Devon Corporation! Shadow of Team Aqua', episode 14 if i'm not mistaken, I think Ash battles an Aqua who uses a Crawdaunt.

So for the next TA/TM appearence, who knows? If rumors are true about Ash getting Numel, and TM grunts have Numel, could that be a sign?

Ash has an aqua and a magma Pokemon? We'll have to wait and see really. Or, Both teams may have unobtainables, like Magmas have Houndour and Aquas have Krabby/something

Hanada Tattsu
10th May 2003, 08:40 AM
SM, don't forget that Ash has two TA/TM Pokemon:

Corphish - Team Aqua's main Pokemon in the show appears to be Crawdaunts, so who knows?

Numel - I hope it's Team Magma's main Pokemon, so if he catches it, he'll be qualified to enter any group? XD

Also, Pokemon God, we know it's you since you go by that name in Serebii. But, you aren't spamming, and you only posted one of these. So you're fine. But you're in hot water. Anything spammy like you did last time, and it's over; at both TPM and Serebii.

Chris 2.1
10th May 2003, 09:54 AM
Hanada, I made that point below:

If rumors are true about Ash getting Numel, and TM grunts have Numel, could that be a sign?

dont worry about it, and also, I doubt Corphish will evolve BECAUSE Aqua's have Crawdaunts.

RJdude
10th May 2003, 06:48 PM
I doubt Ash will catch an AG fire type, neither one suits him.

Anyway, to the topic, Ash does have Corpish, which evolve into Crawdaunt, but that won't stop it from evolving. I'd like to see TM and TA with more Pokemon, like a Numel for TM, and Feraligatr for TA.

pokemon man
10th May 2003, 07:30 PM
team aqua
Crawdaunt
Sharpedo

team magma
numel
houndoom

Hanada Tattsu
11th May 2003, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I doubt that Team Magma and Team Aqua are only allowed to choose from new Pokemon, I'd like to see, as Shiny said, TA with a Blastoise or Feraligatr, and TM with a Typhlosion or Magcargo or something like that.