PDA

View Full Version : Sneasel VS. Golbat

Totodilemew
10th May 2003, 07:45 AM
Um..yeah, here's my new picture. Its a Sneasel VS a Golbat. 2 Dark Pokémon, going head to head. I had to shorten it a bit though.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ralts_mudkip
10th May 2003, 12:48 PM
Tecnically Golbat is not dark type -_- . Ilike that peace of artwork thogh. :yes:

Gligar_Man
10th May 2003, 01:00 PM
golbat - poison/flying
sneasle - ice/dark

meh... sneasle would most likely win... anyways, its not bad at all, i just prefer hand drawn stuff

DarkMarowak
10th May 2003, 02:09 PM
Very nice picture Totodilemew! Go Golbat! :D

Aegiso´Fer
17th May 2003, 07:42 PM
Goodie, Goodie!

Aka, in others words, i like it :)

I specially enjoy the pose of Sneasel, and the pose of Golbat...er...i´ll just say that golbat doesn´t seem like one of the "most" flexible pokeys :P (actually, you just need to curl back a bit the feets and you´ll get a better movement...i think...-the man who does static things had spoke-), and the BG it´s a bit distracting (but WTH, it looks good :), but all together makes a great pic.

Kudos and keep the good work!

-BTW...this doesn´t have to much relation, but soeone is receiving the install of a forbes idunnowhatelse program?-

dr._samurai
17th May 2003, 08:37 PM
the lightning in the background is awesome, it adds a lot to the picture. anyway with sneasel being one of my favorites and golbat being one of my least favorites, i hope golbat gets ripped to shreads by sneasel.

UmbreonCurse
17th May 2003, 10:03 PM
I like, golbat's really well drawn, and the lightling and rain is a really nice touch. Go sneasal!

Katie
17th May 2003, 10:30 PM
are those little people in the stands?! XD that's so cute! ^_^; yeah, it's hard to think up original poses for mr. golbat, but this does nicely. although it does look like he just got knocked off his feet... oh! sneasel's good too, but I think he should be a lighter color... with my crappy moniter it's hard to see what's sneasel and what's background ^^; yeah. I like the pokes, I like the background, I like the shading... I like it all! (y) keep up the great work :)

~Katie