PDA

View Full Version : Misc Clean Up!

Gavin Luper
10th August 2019, 10:17 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry haven't checked in in a little while and just saw the spambot posts in here. The in-line mod functionality is having some major issues but I seem to have managed to delete all the offending threads now (it was buggy and took ages) - at least from what I can see. If not, please let me know.

Now, Misc, please return to your regularly scheduled death throes. :pokeball-go:

Cheers,

Gavin

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th August 2019, 10:25 AM
Merci! It's not much but at least we are left from what once was the valiant TPMers.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
10th August 2019, 01:54 PM
Good work.

kurai
10th August 2019, 03:10 PM
thank you for your service

Pokemaster Ash
11th August 2019, 12:17 AM
Well, 'buggy' would pretty much describe the state the forums were in for a while (not sure if it was cloudflare's fault or something else). I'm going to guess that instability is what caused the stupid bots to get away with their crap for as long as they did. Thank goodness it's being taken care of, though

Knight of Time
11th August 2019, 09:52 AM
Whew, am I glad to see there aren't as many spambot posts here now...i was beginning to wonder if they would ever be deleted.

Great work Gavin.

Magmar
11th August 2019, 12:28 PM
All hail gavin!

Mr.E
11th August 2019, 07:24 PM
I can still see them. Oh, wait, that's because mods can still see them. :v

Drago
13th August 2019, 01:18 AM
Forever tormented by the spectres that rode into town, he shudders alone in a corner.

They will be back, he fears, and this time, they may find him once and for all.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th August 2019, 09:35 AM

Can only mods see them?

Gavin Luper
28th August 2019, 06:04 PM
Can only mods see them?

Yeah, only mods should be able to see them. I had to soft-delete the threads as the forum is buggy atm and won't let me physically remove shit, which is *not* a good sign for this place, btw.

I mean let's face it anyone here is ultimately hanging around a virtual graveyard at this point, but at least it's our virtual graveyard and it doesn't belong to the spambots yet.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th August 2019, 12:15 AM
Adults can't see it

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th August 2019, 09:08 AM
Yeah, only mods should be able to see them. I had to soft-delete the threads as the forum is buggy atm and won't let me physically remove shit, which is *not* a good sign for this place, btw.

I mean let's face it anyone here is ultimately hanging around a virtual graveyard at this point, but at least it's our virtual graveyard and it doesn't belong to the spambots yet.

Move them over to Infrictions or Reported Posts without deleting them first.

Drago
17th September 2019, 04:05 AM
Or hire this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPoh2OpbyGs

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
17th September 2019, 11:52 PM
But not even he can make TPM active again.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd September 2019, 11:08 AM
If I was a dictator, I'd prolly hire an efficient propaganda minister who'd talk my nation over to join in a Pokemon forum. That insane plan would make my land THE PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC POKEMASTERS REPUBLIC OF FINLAND :patriootti: