PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you want, what you really really want

Drusilla
7th April 2020, 01:27 PM
So. Nostalgia factor. I want to run a game. Not sure where to start and not sure if my ideas are even appealing. So, throwing them out there to see if any garner interest.

Lady Vulpix
7th April 2020, 01:37 PM
I'd like some fantasy myself. It can be set in any time period, or even in a world which has developed in an entirely different way. I'd rather not make it very dark, of course there needs to be some conflict, but I think we have enough gloom in the real world right now.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th April 2020, 02:25 PM
I had this one weird roleplay idea where we could emulate an imaginary Message Board, the players could appear in the game as mods, trolls, gimmicks, you name it. However, I've kinda abandoned that thought, can't we already do what we want at TPM?

Now seriously, with the current state of the world, I like the idea of traditional fantasy. Dragons, orcs, elves, hobbits, dwarfs. Just note that I prefer the books to the movies when it comes to Tolkien's world. Not saying this should be a LOTR game, it can be set up in a whole different world, and what's more, there are also other Fantasy authors than J.R.R. Tolkien.

As a final note, I've just become a Moderator, so I don't know how much time I'll have for RPG's in the fututre.

Lady Vulpix
8th April 2020, 07:56 AM
Don't let your mod position stop you from enjoying yourself, Mikachu. Odds are you won't have much modding work to do anyway. Even if a spammer does show up, or if someone posts in the wrong forum, it only takes a minute to fix that.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th April 2020, 11:22 PM
That's true. I just have to keep myself up-to-date with several animes, but that's what I was doing already.

classy_cat18
6th May 2020, 05:05 PM
Dangit, I can't choose! Someone choose for me!

ChobiChibi
15th May 2020, 05:15 AM
Happy to assist in any way I can :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th May 2020, 05:59 AM
It would be actually be a good idea to have two people running the game, that way there wouldn't be so much work for just one person.