PDA

View Full Version : Days of Darkness

M1ND G4ME
10th May 2003, 01:53 PM
Days of Darkness
Limited LSUs

Story:

For hundreds of years man has tried to control the most powerful natural essence, the sun. Many have tried, all have failed. But now, someone has. In a secret cave that is burrowed deep beneath the Earth's surface someone has found a way to block out the sun.There is a way to stop this though, a small group of teenagers. But he knows this. In an attempt to keep his plan from going under he attempted to turn them to his cause.
Only some were persuaded. The others, ran.

Those who had fallen to the side of evil were sent to 'take care of' the teenagers who refused to co-operate.
One night, the group dream of a masked figure. He tells them that they have to find one another and prevent this evil man from completing his dream.
Now it's up to a small group of teenagers, to rise up against an evil madman and his teenaged henchmen in an attempt to thwart his evil plans and stop the world falling into eternal darkness...

Name: Hunter
Side: Light
Appearance: Black Hair that I dont comb but its not messy either. I'm 5'7", I wear black Jeans and A black Muscle Shirt. and I have Saphire blue eyes
Personality: I keep to myself mostly, But when I'm with my friends I'm always Laughing.
Element: Storm
Weapon: A Tae Kwon Doe sword with Diamonds along the handle.(It looks like Rurouni Kenshins without the reverse blade)
Special Ability/ Power:
Wind Sprite: I can control the wind.
Blades of the Northern Wind: I slash at the enemy with my sword and three invisible Blades of win rush forward
Relations: I have 2 Best friends if they sign up, There names are Jenn and Teresa. *puppy dog eyes*
History: TBR
Other: I'm Wicked Fast.

~^*Hunter*^~

It was a normal day when I woke up one morning. Sun was Rising, Birds were chirping, everything seemed normal. Then the unimaginable happened. Then sun started to dim, Everything went dark. I remember the man that showed up at my door weeks ago trying to get me to aid him in controling the sun. "Oh man that guy was serious!?" I said running outside. "I've got to stop him." I said rushing back in to get dressed.

I walked back out of my house about 30 minutes later with my sword on my side. I had packed just enough food to last me 2 days in a small pack and I raced off towards the sun rise (if you could call it rising that day).

Along the way many people were awaking and coming out of their homes to see why the sun wasnt up. I just kept running past them. Then there was this one girl I saw leaning against a tree Acting just as calm as could be. I walked over to her to see why she wasnt scared and she glanced up at me with a smile.

"Hi." We said at the same time and started laughing. "My names Hunter." I said to her still chuckling. "Mines Teresa." She responded. "You know whats going on?" I asked her. "Well kinda, This guy showed up at my door a few weeks ago trying to get me to help him control the sun..." She said stopping for a second. "...I didn't really believe he could do that so I just ignored him." She finished. Then a thought hit me."Well do you want to help me stop him?" I asked and she began to smile again. "Sure."

Moltrecuno
10th May 2003, 03:59 PM
Name: Teresa Yamanito
Appearance: Stands at 5'4, has long black hair that goes halfway down her back, her eyes are dark green, and her skin is tanned. Wears a bright green longsleeve shirt that is skin tight and wears grey pants that fit loosely on her.
Personality: Very kind and calm most of the time. She's the practical good girl in everyone's eyes, but don't underestimate her for her kindness. When she's angry, it can be a bit bad.
Element: Nature
Weapon: A katana that is kept in a sheath(or whatever you call those things to hold swords) that is hung on her back. The handle has designs making it look like it was made of bark from a tree.
Special Ability/ Power:
Rose Whip(I'm so unoriginal XP)~ Takes out a rose and it transforms into a thorny rose vine to whack people with.
Scenery Change~ User glows a bright green and disappears into the scenery and cannot be seen for a while.
Nature's Shield~ Holds up forearm and it starts to glow. A huge wooden leaf shaped shield is formed for protection.

Relations: Hunter
History: Has always loved the wonders of nature. She lived with both of her parents for most of her life. She became resentful to them a couple years before and ran off. She became more like a loner since then until she met Hunter. She lived in a forest and in the trees. She learned how to take advantage of the nature in her surroundings.

Other:

@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

I looked around as the area became as dark as night. I seriously didn't like the looks of this.

"I feel a disturbance in the balance of nature. This is making me very uncomfortable..." I said quietly.

"What Teresa?" Hunter asked. I told him it was nothing. Also as the place continued to darken, I felt the presence of dark powers growing stronger. I took out my katana just in case something jumped out at us at any given time.

"So... do you know where this guy resides or lives in?" I asked. Hunter shook his head.

"You got me there. I don't know either." He replied.

This was starting to sound harder than I first thought. I suddenly felt the earth quake and shake making me fall over to the ground. I rubbed my backside and groaned. I look over to see Hunter on the ground too.

"What the heck?! I should've gotten an advance warning from the trees that an earthquake was coming! Ow.... I don't think it could've been unatural." I slowly got up.

"Well it could've been. It wouldn't surprise me either." Hunter replied as I helped him up.

"Meh. I still don't think anyone is that powerful to make an earthquake..." Just as I said that another tremor erupted and I fell backwards hitting my back and the back of my head on the nearby tree.

"Okay! I officially hate earthquakes now!!!" I said angrily and rubbed the back of my head.

Samchu
10th May 2003, 04:40 PM
Name: Sam
Appearance: 7 feet tall, short beach blonde hair and deep blue eyes, wears black t-shirt with jeans and trainers
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, just loves to have fun and hang around with friends
Element: Thunder
Weapon: Sword
Special Ability/ Power: Sword of thunder-summons up a powerful sword. Will think up more as the RPG progresses
Relations: Everybody! Just joking... anyone wanna be my friend?
History: TBR
Other: none

Sam
~~~
I'd been up early as usual, sitting in my favourite tree to watch the sunrise. It was comforting, in a way.
But for some reason, it started to grow dark. Had that guy been seriously? Was there really a way to block out the sun?
I heard two people below me talking about the situation. Just then, earthquakes started and both of them fell over. I had to grip the tree branch tightly to stop myself from falling off.
"Okay! I officially hate earthquakes now!!!" Said the girl as she fell over again.
"I agree," i said, jumping down.
The two of them looked at me as I helped the girl back to her feet.
"Who are you?" Asked the boy.
The three of us introduced ourselves.
"We should probably start looking for that guy," I said.
"But where do we look?" asked Teresa.
"Well let's head east. It might be good starting point," I suggested.

Pichu Luver
10th May 2003, 06:58 PM
Damn those puppy dog eyes...

Name: Jennifer
Appearance: uhh.. I'm to tired.. I use pic..preety preety.. (http://www.ultimatejlo.com/gallery/imagepages/image3395.htm) but wears blue track pants with white stripes going down the side, and a white belly shirt that says "Angel" on it.
Personality: Out going, tomboi(wheeeeee),
Element: Spirit (pweese???)
Weapon: Deadly Boomerangs that she throws at lightning speads.
Special Ability/ Power: Seeing into future(little and only dead things), able to talk to spirits, has the 6 sense of predicting things before they happen.
Relations: bestt friends with Hunter!!!! and um..friends with Rebecca and sam, pwease?!?!!?!
History: uh.. tbr
Other:

Jenn
~~~
Darkness.. I thought, sitting up in a tree, looking at the sun, what had turned dark, evil almost. My Visions are going to go crazy later today....
I flung a boomerang down at the bootom of the tree, the three of them looked up at me.
"Hey Hunter." I said, fiddling with another boomerang. "Whos your new friends."
"Oh Hi Jenn, This is Teresa and Sam."
I sat up there still, only climbing down lower.
"You people going to find the guy who did this?"
They all nodded.
"I'm Coming too." I smirked, catching my boomerang as Hunter tossed it up.

Everoy
10th May 2003, 08:11 PM
Name: Chris (No last name)
Appearance: spiked blonde hair with blue streaks, glimmering blue-green eyes, tanned peach skin
Personality: He can be very clumsy, but he is very smart and determined.
Element: Ice
Weapon: The Cold Dagger (See Special Ability/Power)
Special Ability/ Power:
Cold Dagger-He pours his energy into his dagger and it freezes anyone who it hurts. However, Chris faints after using it.
Deep Freeze-He can use short bursts of energy to freeze small things or parts of large things.
Relations: Friends with Sam?
History: No one knows, he lives on the street.
Other: Ah! The Blob is going to eat me! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(~@*^Chris^*@~)

Beautiful day... I wonder what time it is... I thought. Then it started to get dark. Okay, I guess it's night now... Wait! The sun doesn't go down that quick!
I started to get scared. Then I remember that guy. The creepy guy who came up out of nowhere and and grabbed me and said, "Wanna help me control the sun?" I ran around, looking for that guy. I wanted revenge. I tripped-like always. Then I heard some other teens-likely older than me-talk about a creepy guy and controlling the sun. I approached them.
"Er, I overheard you talking about a guy controlling the sun? By any chance... Did a creepy thin guy talk to you about controlling the sun 'bout controlling the sun about a month or two ago? By the way I'm Chris."

M1ND G4ME
10th May 2003, 09:31 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

There were apparently earthquakes going on everwhere. When I had an idea that could put an end to it.

"Hey guys hold on." I said and my eyes started glowing bright white.

In an instant we had lifted off the ground airborne and the Earthquake wasnt effecting us anymore. "Now thats better." I said my eyes still glowing, Focusing on the wind." Everyone seemed to be gasping at what was happening. Then they started realising, If the suns being blocked out, Anything can happen.

Deck Knight
11th May 2003, 08:30 AM
Name: Terrence Formon(Terrence plz, or you die :-D)
Side: Dark
Appearance: Is a short, stalky, rather burly gentleman for his size, can life large boulders with no problem even if he doesn't look it, rough around the edges, but not outright scary,
Personality: He is much a loner, very independent, he doesn't like the help of others and doesn't ask for it. He could care less, his philosophy is "if you can't do it yourself, give up and go home, instead of sulking about it". He has a rather mean temper, but a decent amount of patience.
Element: Earth
Weapon: Lance, shaped with Dragon markings, looks very cool
Special Ability/ Power:

Earth Rift: Causes a deep crack in the Ground, it takes about 30 seconds tro become a reasonable size, but anyone who falls in, likely won't live long enough to hit the molten bottom, as they'll be burned before they even get near it from the emmense pressure being forced upward from the crack. can also make cracks in walls and the like. The bigger the seismic power, the longer it takes.

Summon Sand: In a place where there is some sort of sand/dirt/soil, it can be manipulated and formed into a storm, it can be as small and centralised like a tiny tornado or cover a radius of 15 feet(thats a 30 foot diameter, for math n00bs)

Earthwalking: Is able to climb any mountain, jump extremely high, and basically cover a great deal of distance without tiring, so long as I remain close to the ground, i.e. sea level or lower, and the climbing goes for mountains.

Relations: None, his parents, ironically enough, died in an earthquake. Is looking for love.
History: His parents died in an Earthquake, which, ironically enough, is the very power which he can manipulate.
Other: *Dances like a monkey* XD!

Terrence

"Lessee... I hear a bunch of screaming, people must really like my little Quakes... heh heh.

Its been a good trip, and that old man certainly seems interesting, crazy old coot. All I know is I want my girl back and I'll go straight through Hunter to get her. Hopefully she won't get hurt much by the Quakes, but I'm obliged to cause them random pain... Hmmm... perhaps I should introduce myself under a guise... that seems most wise. That crazy guy, dunno what the guy wants to accomplish blocking out the sun, but I have my own reasons for joining him... And soon enough, with a little luck, I'll have her back... I chuckled to myself.

It was then I decided to have a little fun... I decided to go over to them.

"Hello Hunter, Its time for some fun" As I said this I drew my lance. "And before you all get any ideas... a small demonstration... Earth Rift!" I cracked a small hole in the ground, but the immediate effect around was a small earthquake. "The hole isn't very big, but if I spent more time, you'd be in the abyss! So lets go Hunter, that is, if you aren't afraid."

(Yay, I have a grudge now!)

Becca of Team Rocket
11th May 2003, 09:39 AM
Name: Rebecca Lynne
Appearance: A bit taller than average with a regular build.. shoulder-length blonde hair, Ice blue eyes, a scar above her right eye and another below her lower lip. Usually wears a crimson hoodie (fleece thing, pullover) and black jeans with hiking boots, and biker gloves, as well as a headband around her forehead.
Personality: A lot like her element.. she's cold and distant to everybody. It's hard to melt her cold exterior... though she's probably a good person in there.
Element: Ice
Weapon: Crossbow + bolts
Special Ability/ Power:

Ice Bolt: Can fire freezing bullets out of her Crossbow which can numb/paralyze whatever they hit.

Icicle Rain: Creates a ball of ice that shoots small (like..inch-long) daggers of ice at a target.. dies after a minute or two, depending on how long she concentrates on it.

Permafrost: Freezes the ground, making it slippery (if it's stone or tile) or hard and gross, and muddy if it melts, in dirt.

Relations: No one. *sniff*
History: Her father abandoned her when she was young, and her mother, unable to take care of Rebecca by herself, left her at an orphanedge/adoption center. She was never picked up and after a while just decided to walk out. Nobody ever really noticed.
Other: Nothing really

>~*"*~< Rebecca >~*"*~<

I stood off to the side, hidden from view by the shadows of buildings and other things. I had a habit of blending in well with my surroundings. It's always been that way after my parents died.
I watched the group of people, all talking about the same thing. A man who had came to them asking if they wanted to help the sun. Obviously, they had been the ones who said no. And obviously, that hadn't hindered the guy anyway. I remembered that guy... in fact, he had a lot to do with my running away from "home". I had offered to help, of course. It's not like I had much else to do, and he said it would get me out of that wretched place...
I sighed, causing a cold breeze to blow by. The easiest way to learn things was by observation, but the people weren't taking any action. Smiling, I wondered why the earthquakes bothered them so much. I certainly didn't mind them... in fact, they were kind of relaxing.
"It would be kind of nice if the sun were blocked out," I said to no one, staring at the blackness slowly engulfing the shining orb in the sky. "It would be so cold..."
I watched, ready to act if anyone seemed to notice me. I expected someone to -- in fact, I almost hoped someone did. It was so boring observing things...

M1ND G4ME
11th May 2003, 10:13 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

While we were in the air we found out where the earthquakes were coming from. It was this guy named terrence. "So it was you..." I said lowering everyone to the ground and unsheithing my sword.

"Just leave them out of it." I said glaring at him.

He raised his Lance and raced at me with it full force. As he slashed at me, I jumped up and flew 9 feet from blowing wind at myself. "Cant get away from me that easily!" He said and slashed my arm and blood went everywhere as I screamed in pain. I got up slowly with my sword in my other hand.

Everyone over with Teresa were shocked at the blood gushing from my arm. "That was a nice shot..." I said half laughing. Terrence seemed confused at how I could be laughing when I was in pain. I took that to my advantage and jumped up and jabed my sword through his dueling arms shoulder. He fell to his knees in an instant droping his lance and holding his ruined shoulder.

Instead of a duel he then started creating an earthquae with me in the center. "Not gonna work..." I said jumping 5 feet in the air and just hovering. "Guys lets go, He's no problem now." I said landing and walking away with the others next to me. Then I noticed something, 'That slash in my arm hurt...' I thought starting to hold my arm walking up to Teresa. "Well... That was fun..." I said and she started laughing.

Moltrecuno
11th May 2003, 12:28 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

"What a jerk..." I said and turned around to see Terrance before we walked off. Yet it looked like Terrance wasn't ready to let us go, especially Hunter, that easily. The earth started to shake up again and another rift was formed on the ground we were walking on.

"Get out of the way of the rift!" I cried. Hunter summoned the wind and easily lifted the group away from the rift. I glared over to the direction of Terrance as he gave a smile while he was still grasping his injured shoulder. I shuddered from the expression on his face.

"Let me down for a moment." I said to Hunter.

"I don't think that's a good idea Teresa." Hunter said.

"Just do it. I'll be fine." I gave a smile. Hunter nodded and used the wind to set me down. I quickly looked in my surrounding to find a single flower on the ground. I sighed. "I guess I'll have to work with this..." I pulled out the flower from the ground and it started to glow in my hand from my energy. "Since I can't have a Rose whip, I might as well have a flower whip..." I walked closer to Terrance as the tremors from the earthquake grew. I continued to keep my balance as I neared him.

"So you're Terrance right?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah..." Terrance replied.

"Well I don't like how you're trying to kill us all! Flower whip!" I yelled and the flower in my hand transformed into a long vine with flowers on it. I quickly whipped the vine at Terrance and released my grip from it. The vine wrapped around Terrance as tight as it could making him fall to the ground.

"Nice trick for a pretty girl like yourself." He said as he tried to get free from the vine.

"Why don't you just be quiet?! You can't flatter me like that!" I said furiously and felt myself blushing.

"Time for a scenery change!" I said angrily and glowed bright green. In an instant, I disappeared from sight. I walked over to the group again in my stealth mode. When I reappeared, I kneeled down.

"Are you okay Teresa?" Jenn asked.

"I'm okay. Its just that using that move takes some energy out of me." I said and stood up again.

"Who's that over there?" Chris said and pointed over to a nearby hill. There was a girl standing over there watching what was going on.

"You think that she's on Terrance's side?" I asked.

"Um... I think we shouldn't just stand here to find out. Lets go before we get into a bigger mess." Hunter said. As we started to walk, all of us slipped on our backsides.

"Ice?! First I hurt myself from an earthquake and now ice!! Ergh... this is not my day..." I groaned and tried to get up but ended up slipping again.

"Well blame that girl over there..." Chris said pointing to where that girl stood as he tried to get up also.

Samchu
11th May 2003, 12:35 PM
Sam
~~~
"Okay this is just p*****g me off now!" I shouted.
I formed my lightning sword in my hand and smashed it into the ice, cracking it and making it possible to walk on.
"I don't know about you guys but I don't think we should stay around here much longer."
The others nodded and we began to run, in the opposite direction of where the girl was.
Hopefully she wouldn't decide to follow us.

Becca of Team Rocket
11th May 2003, 12:46 PM
>~*"*~< Rebecca >~*"*~<

Oh yay, I've been spotted. It's all I can do to contain my glee. Now maybe something interesting will happen. A chilly wind blew by, gusting along the sky and touching anything it encounters with numbing, frosty cold. It was comforting to me, somehow, like a blanket that a child clings to.
I chuckled quietly to myself as the girl who I had noticed called "Teresa" fell down. I couldn't help it, it was always amusing to me when other people slipped on ice, but that's probably because I never had before.
Shrugging, I decided to speak to the girl before she spoke to me. It would be easier to find out what I wanted to that way, without uncovering myself as being against her until I had learned all I needed.
"Am I concerning you somehow?" I asked in my most neutral tone.

M1ND G4ME
11th May 2003, 01:27 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

The girl that had frozen the ground started to walk up to us and spoke in a normal tone. "Am I concerning you somehow?" She said smirking. I was getting tired of this and I put my hand on the ice and sent a shock wave melting it where it was just water. "Teresa, You think shes on our side or what?" I said still looking at the girl. "I dont think shes on ours." She said to me with a look of concern on her face. "Well if we have a fight I dont think I'll be able to be much of a help." I said holding my arm again.

Tyler and Hobbes
11th May 2003, 09:01 PM
Name:Shade Beluse
Appearance:long Black hair,green eyes,he has a red shirt with a black dragon on it, reen cargo pants
Personalityark,pretends to be dipressive, but actually sometimes shows his funny side. He loves to make his friends smile/laugh. His enemies however, he likes to do the laughing.
Element: Water
Weapon: Sword
Special Ability/ Power:Waterfall_ jumps up and shoots water out of his eyes
Relations:Friends with Laura and Varda ^_^ and Does any Darkwant to be gf
History:Abandoned when he was three, he learned your closest friends can stab you in the back. He made it through school manely by hacking into the computers. In highschool he dropped out.
Other: none

Shade
~~~~~~~~
I was studying the Rebecca girl, it wasn't my fault I was attracted to every girl I saw. It seemed she helped the sun guy too. I jumped out from the bushes. "Is he on our side?" the boy known as Hunter asked. I looked at Rebecca, "I'm Shade. And no I'm on her side." I said, looking at Hunter.

M1ND G4ME
12th May 2003, 02:39 PM
Why are we making short posts all of a sudden?

I'm here to inform you That I wont be here for a while, and Would you all kindof include me in your posts? lol I'm gonna be gone for about 2 weeks so Its gonna be hard to cath up if you dont. Bye now!

Deck Knight
12th May 2003, 07:49 PM
Weekends away... suck.

Terrence

"So Hunter... you think Earthquakes is the limit to my ability?" "I came back for whats mine, and no little vine is going to stop me!" I used my strength to break out of the vine "ARRRGH!" "Now, how about round two, Hunter?" Hunter was obviously annoyed. He took to the sky.

"You can't even touch me up here".

"Oh really?" I summoned a Sandstorm, and Hunter tried to blow it away with his wind. In the meantime, I had Jumped up(Earthwalking allows REALLY high Jumps). Hunter blew away the Sandstorm, and I was nowhere to be seen... "Wher'd he go?" As soon as Hunter had uddered this I jabbed him with my Lance from above. "I can't Fly, but I have a knack for Jumping" While Hunter was still in the air, I jumped up again and gave him an Uppercut to his jaw. "Now, I'll take whats mine". I ran toward Teresa, and then summoned a Sandstorm, enshrouding us both. then made my move, and jumped quickly off into the distance. "If you don't fight back, pretty girl, then I'd appreciate it. I'm not going to hurt you... I have other plans." I continued jumping from tree to tree, then fell under. "That pain Hunter is probably trying to tail me right now, I better find a cave quick."

Of course, this all would have been too easy if Teresa wasn;t kicking me the whole time. "Will you relax already? I said I wasn't going to hurt you, I just want you to see things from my point of view." This didn't help, as I was still dragging her off kicking and screaming. "Get off of me you big stupid oaf!" She summoned her Rose Whip again. "Nice trick, your flowers are as beautiful as you" She blushed, but still attacked. "But I won't be had twice" I stuck out my Lance and twirled it around, catching the whip, and then pulled it toward me. I caught Teresa, and still has the whip bound to my Lance, which I promptly used to cut off the whip.

"Silly girl, you may be strong and pretty, but I'm not going to fall for the same trick twice". I dragged her off into a cave that I had FINALLY found.

M1ND G4ME
12th May 2003, 08:49 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

After Terrence had vanished I noticed in an instant Teresa was missing. "Teresa!" I yelled looking around for her. "That jerk..." I said listening around for Teresa. Then faintly I heard screaming and....Thuds. I didnt know what the other sounds were but after I rested a while I was able to fight again and I got the wind to float me off the ground 6 inches then it blew me forward atleast 40 miles and hour. Barely dodging Trees, I sped my way to where I heard Teresa.

When I could hear her voice clearly I walked up into a cave. "Here goes nothing." I said taking out my sword and it started to spark expressing the anger I couldn't. "He's gonna pay." I said stepping inside following her gentle voice. Then I saw them at the end of the cave with simply two lamps lighting it.

I sneaked up behind Terrence as to not let my shadow visible to him. Teresa saw me and gave me that lovely smile of hers. I smiled back and put my finger over my lips noting not to say anything. I got right behind Terrence and hit him hard on the neck and he was out like a light. "Come on lets go." I said stretching out my hand and helped her to her feet. "Better get going before sleeping ugly over there wakes up." I said and she started to laugh as we made our way out.

Deck Knight
12th May 2003, 09:14 PM
Terrence

"OW!" I blacked out. "I bet I know who that was" I said when I awoke. I hadn't been out long, Hunter underestimates the power of the Earth. I jumped a long way, and finally caught up with Hunter, unbeknownst to him... I picked up a large Boulder, and then Jumped, far ahead, untill I dropped down in front of where Hunter was being Blown, Boulder in hand. I threw it at Hunter, and Hunter was blown straight into my boulder at 40mph. Now he was unconcious, and had a HUGE bump on his head. Teresa had been smart enough to put up a sheild. I grabbed her again and took off to my cave.

"Look Teresa... see the life down here, it goes on without the light of the sun, but these creatures, in their beauty, cannot stand sunlightm, there are even plants down here." I picked up a flower. "See, it is just as beautiful as you and the flowers out there, but it needs lots of shade. "That fool Hunter, people are resourceful enough without the sun, there are many forms of earth energy, easily renewable. "I just want you to see my veiw, and to give these creatures I adore the world they cannot now enter."

"So why did you go through all the trouble of kidnapping me?" "That idiot Hunter and I have a score to settle, he'd never let me show you." "Oh..." "I mean you no harm, I'll bring you back to Hunter, by the time that idiot wakes up, I'll be long gone." "O...K..." "I'll bring you back now, Hunter probably wants his pretty flower back, so he can have you to himself, the ruddy idiot. He controls the wind, and he thinks I'M more dangerous to the nature you love, the kook". I picked up Teresa. "You really are lovely". I dropped Teresa back off next to Hunter. "Here you are, sleeping ugly(Hunter), enjoy your flower... next time, you won't be so lucky".

I left, back to that crazy old kooks cave to regroup.

Becca of Team Rocket
12th May 2003, 09:17 PM
>~*"*~< Rebecca >~*"*~<

I eyed the Shade boy. He seemed to be with me, instead of against like most that were around... this was good. It could be used to my advantage.
"Rebecca," I said, introducing myself. "A pleasure."
I watched the others fighting. It was very amusing, really -- especially since Terrence seemed to be hijacking the girl. Interesting...these people would be fun to toy with... but not now. It was not the time currently. Soon, however, I was sure that would change.

M1ND G4ME
12th May 2003, 09:40 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I had been flying straight forward and saw a boulder heading at me. Last thing I remember was "Oh man." and I was out. I woke up with teresa sitting next to me with a flower in her hands. "Hey Teresa..." I said getting up rubbing my head.

"Are you ok?" I said asked setting down next to her.

"That boulder thing didnt hit you did it?" I continued.

"Oh, No it didn't, Just after that Terrence hit you with the boulder He took me back to the cave and told me something." She said and proceded to tell me what happened.

I started to think."Well, Teresa, Those plants...They may be able to survive with no sun light, But what about all this?" I said pointing to the surrounding nature. "Those plants have what they need to survive Where they are. And all this will be able to survive where they are too but not if the sun goes black." I said and she started to get what I meant and smiled. "Thanks." She said and we headed back to the others.

Moltrecuno
12th May 2003, 11:05 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

As we were walking back to the group, I couldn't help but continue to think about what Terrance had said to me about his outlook in a life with darkness. Though some plants can live on, I could not bear the feeling of living life without light or sun. I held the flower in my hand and continued to look at it.

"Its so beautiful..." I said quietly.

"What did you say Teresa?" Hunter asked and turned to me.

"Its nothing..." I replied.

"Don't get that guy to poison you with his thoughts. He's just trying to get you to join him." Hunter said.

I gave a nod. We got back to the group and we decided to search for this guy and stop this crazy man from making this darkness permanent. Around me I could feel the weakening of plants, the weakening of the nature that I love. I felt horrible. I could barely hear the group conversing about where we should go before we get attacked again. I was deep in thought for I was getting confused. "Was it right to let everything remain dark forever? At least some life still lives on... but yet even more life can live on...."

"So Teresa, do you agree we should head east since the sun would rise in that direction?" Jenn asked.

I just continued to look down at the flower in my hand. I closed my eyes and bit my lip still in thought. I sighed and placed the flower in my small pouch along with some herbs that I carried with me. I then clenched my fist and I felt a sudden sense of fury. Terrance was wrong. I don't know for exactly why, but I knew he was wrong... Nothing and no one will stop my friends or myself from reversing all of this. I looked up to the group.

"Of course! Let's go before those people try to beat the crap out of us. I've had enough fighting for today. How about you guys?" I gave a smile.

M1ND G4ME
12th May 2003, 11:30 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

"Of course! Let's go before those people try to beat the crap out of us. I've had enough fighting for today. How about you guys?" Teresa said and gave a smile. I couldnt help but smile back. "Lets go." I said and stood up next to her.

Ah parents up! *poof*

Drusilla
13th May 2003, 10:20 AM
Sorry, I got lost ^_^; I don't have time to post right now, nor do I really have time to read yall's posts. I'm going to post my SU and run...

Name: Varda Morgil
Appearance: here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=220318)... she's muscular too, just can't see it... and she's wearing a Metallica Master of Puppets shirt
Personality: She hates authority and will only do something if she sees what's in it for her. She does, however, fiercely protective of her friends
Element: Fire!
Weapon: Katana
Special Ability/ Power:
Fire Spin (orgininal, no?)- becomes a firey tornado... thing... O_o;
Armegaddon- big explosion. BOOM!

Relations: Friends with Laura and Shade... hell, she gets along with almost all the darks. That makes things easier...
History: Raised by her mom in near poverty, blah blah blah. Always did good in school, but hated the rules. She just barely made it...
Other: again, see who signs up.

Drusilla
13th May 2003, 10:38 AM
Hmm...Maybe I do have time...

~*~Varda~*~
I sat in the dark, alone. I liked to be alone. I didn't have to listen to the others and thier problems. The crazy old man was off somewhere.
I heard footsteps and held my katana ready. It was Terrance.
"Have fun?" I asked him snidely. He grunted.
"Oh, come on, you know you did. Where are the others?"
"No clue," he replied. He seemed to be off in la la land, deep in thought. He wasn't going to be any fun, so I walked out to see if I saw anyone else. I knew that there were others, I just hadn't really met them. I knew Shade and Laura and Terrance. That was it.
I walked to the mouth of the cave. Shade was coming with another girl. Good Lord, the guy had issues.
"Shade," I greeted him.
"Hi Varda. Oh, this is Rebecca," he introduced me to the girl.
"Hi," she said.
I nodded. "Varda," I introduced myself. She seemed pretty distant...
"The old man's gone," I told Shade. "Terrance is here too."
"Who? Oh, I guess that was that guy. You know him?"
I laughed. "Yeah, I do. Let's go see what our next little assignment is gonna be."
~*~

M1ND G4ME
13th May 2003, 10:26 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

Everyone decided it would be a better Idea to go through the woods so we wouldnt be seen. "Sounds like a good idea to me." I said sheithing my sword. We had been walking for an hour joking around with each other, I had formed a rain cloud over Sams head that just ept raining for 15 minutes following him everywhere he ran. Everyone was bending over laughing at the sight.

--}======>Ralos(weak yes I know but I'm in a hurry)<======{--

"I'm glad you all could make it." I said looking at the Pawns I had gathered. "You all are obviously getting annoyed by those Children as much as I am." I said getting up out of my
chair.

"They are all that stands between m...us... and blocking out the sun. We need to get them out of our way as fast as we can and before they can get to strong..."

"We can handle them!" Terrence cut in stepping forward.

"Never interpt me like that again!" I said running up, holding him by his neck against the wall.

"Do you under stand?" I said glaring at him.

"Es!" He choked out.

"Good..." I said looking at the others. "Let that be a lesson to you, Now Go! I want you to kill those Little brats." I spat and they ran out as fast as they could.

"Oh and Varda..." I said beckoning her to me.

"I want you to kill That Girl Teresa first, I notice Terrence has a likeing of her, She'll be trouble." I whispered to her. "...Oh, And here might just be a little bonus in your power if you do it correctly." I said and turned around as she walked out of the cave to the others.

~^*Hunter*^~

We had been goofing around in the woods for about an hour and then Teresa and I heard something. "Guys, I think they're back." I said unseithing my sword.

"Everyone Get ready, They might be planning to ambush us." Teresa said taking out her weapon too.

We had come together back to back with our weapons out when the others jumped out and surrounded us. "Told you." Teresa said next to me playfully. They seemed like they were out to kill and I steped next to Teresa. "Be careful Teresa. They seem...Different this time." I said and she smiled. "Dont worry."

Moltrecuno
14th May 2003, 10:58 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

"They are such a lovely bunch." I said with a smile. Everybody just gave a small laugh. I stepped forward and looked at all the darks.

"Hello lovely people. Oh and hello again to you Terrance. I hope you don't mind us killing you all before you lay a hand on each of us." I said with a smile and a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

"Enough talk." A girl said who stood next to Terrance. She wore a Metallica shirt. Metallica isn't that bad... the group is okay. She seemed to eye me strangely which made me uncomfortable. The girl goes at me with a katana.

"Woah there!" I said and turned sideways making the blade barely missing me. Well this girl has some fight in her.

"Hmm... maybe I should try my new move I learned..." I said dodging side to side with ease as the girl kept on slashing me. Before I could do it, she stopped slashing at me. The next thing I know I was surrounded by a fiery inferno. I started to cough from the fumes. Fire was not my friend and I knew my moves were useless in this circle of fire.

"This.... is not.... good...." I coughed and stood in the very center of the circle.

Deck Knight
14th May 2003, 11:20 PM
Terrence

"I can't beleive that bastardized sun blocking jerk, who does he think he is to push ME around like that?" I said angrily to myself.

"Hmmm, Varda looks like she's having fun, I want some too... but how... and how can I even be thinking of saving that girl... guess its just nature is tied to earth, I suppose."

Hunter is probably going to try and be a big hero, he's already trying to blow out the flames... idiot... "Well Hunter, I'm back!" I said as I soared up, and drew my lance, to counter his Sword Slash. I then Punched him, and i began falling, and he swiftly kicked me to the ground... "Now is as good a time as any..." I studied the angles... excellent. I jumped back up, and punched Hunter then pushed off him, Right back down into Varda feet first, and then rebounded back, kicked Hunter in he stomach and bounced down to the circle of fire, and then rolled in and pushed Teresa(as lightly as I could) out of the circle and then Jumped out above the flames.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" Shouted Varda. "Its not my fault the airhead Hunter is full of wind, he blew me into you! and I bounced off your damn abs right back into him. Hunter caught his "second wind" As he began to try and blow me about, this was fairly successful, as I got blown into a tree.

Teresa was now able to attack, and pelted Varda with her Rose whip, and tied her up... Varda seemed to like it an awful lot... maybe TOO much... creepy girl. "Now I have to help Varda..." I grabbed Teresa and threw her up into the air, where I proceeded to jump up and throw her back down... coincidentely on to Varda...

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL!" Varda shouted again. "Am I ruining something here? I bet that royal pain in the butt Ralos offered you a raise..." "So what if he did, I'm going to collect it by taking care of her, if you'll kindly step back. She started to power up her attack... I had very few options... I jumped back up to Hunter, and begal a midair brawl, he got the better of me this time but I had planned this, I jumped horizontaly from a tree to another, and then rose above Hunter and kicked him into Varda... her explosion missed Teresa(who was now unconcious, due to the throw and hitting Dru's body) by mere inches. "Phew... she's OK... now.

Hunter was now beating up on Varda, so I pulled the flower out of Teresa's back and wafter some pollen over her, she woke up, and I went back to hide in the trees... she probably saw me though. "Man... Ralos is gonna be pissed if he finds out my little plan... oh well... I hate that guy anyway."

M1ND G4ME
14th May 2003, 11:40 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I glared at Varda who seemed to be getting weak from my punches. "Aw this is boring!" I said rasing my sword. "Blades of the Northern winds!!" I yelled and ran pass Varda with my sword extended. "You missed." She said but instantly fell to the ground as a rush of wind caused deep wounded on her back, cheek, and leg that caused think blood to come seeping out of her. "...Now I... get it..." She said and collapsed.

I looked over at Teresa and saw Terrence helping her out. I muttered under my breath at the sight. "Great now I'm gonna have to fight over her with that loser..." Then Sam walked up next to me. "Uh huh...." He said half laughing. "Eh heh Didnt see you there." I said back. Then That Rebecca girl froze the ground again under my feet. "Not this again!" I yelled blowing her away then using my sword to heat the ice into water.

I raced over to Teresa and Jenn with Sam behind me. "We need to plan our attacks guys." I said quickly. "Hey!" Teresa and Jenn said together laughing. "Oh sorry." Then the others started to surround us again (minus Varda who was just now waking up). "Teresa, Stay away from Varda, From what I heard She has some kind of deal with that Sun blocking guy." I said stepping in front of her and the Darks.

Becca of Team Rocket
15th May 2003, 12:19 AM
[color=#8CD1F4]>~*"*~< Rebecca >~*"*~<

"Absolute chaos. How...interesting," I said absentmindedly. I kept my eyes on Teresa. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Should I aid Varda in killing the Teresa girl? It seemed like the best thing to do, as it was the Boss's orders.

Shrugging, I froze the ground to make movement easier.. and was blown over by Hunter. "Foolish boy," I called to him. "All you've succeeded in doing is angering me."

I pulled out my crossbow and took aim... carefully... That idiot Hunter was looking away! Perfect. I made sure I had my target in perfect sight... and loosed a bolt. Not an ice bolt, a regular one. It wasn't worth it to waste the energy. I knew I would hit...

The wind kicked up a notch, blowing completely the wrong way! It knocked the metal bolt off-course, and landed it harmlessly, deeply buried in the bark of an oak tree. I scowled, catching Hunter's eye. Well, at least this wasn't gonna be easy...

Moltrecuno
15th May 2003, 05:20 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

I finally got my balance back after I gained conciousness. I then remembered seeing Terrance when I was gaining back my conciousness. I remembered seeing him hold a flower and seemed that he was waking me up with it. I then remember just blinking once and he was gone. I gave an angry frown and quickly looked around the area.

"Where the hell was he?!" I thought to myself. I kept my word with Hunter and stayed away from Varda. I was more concerned in finding Terrance. I looked around then heard a rustle from the trees. I then told Hunter that I'm going to go after Terrance, but before Hunter could stop me, I was out of sight. I walked around the forest and stopped at a nearby tree.

"Hm..." I touched a nearby tree and closed my eyes. I was able to sense the tree and somehow communicate with it.

"I see...." I said to myself and quickly jumped up onto the branch of the tree. I could see a silouette of a figure standing on a branch. I quickly jumped from branch to branch straight at the figure.

"I got you!!" I yelled and punched Terrance in the stomach. He fell off the branch and landed on a bush below with a crash.

"What was that for?!" He said with a tone of frustration in his voice. Yet he also sounded calm at the same time.

"That was for throwing me into that girl Varda. Ugh...I still have a damn headache from that throw..." I started to rub my head. I jumped off the tree branch with ease and quickly took out my katana. I went into a fighting stance with my sword pointed straight at Terrance.

"Well... you're pretty easy to throw." He started to brush the twigs and leaves that were on his clothing.

"Why the heck isn't he attacking me....?" I thought as he continued to clean himself up. He could easily attack me right then and there, but he wasn't. I continued to stay in my stance because I thought he was going to do some trick to me.

"Whatever..." I jumped at Terrance and slashed at him. The next thing I knew, I heard the cling from my katana. I had hit his lance. Damn he's fast to take it out to block my hit.

"You really need to calm down, but I think you look cute when you're like this." Terrance said with a smile. I became even more frustrated when he made that comment.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can't flatter me?!" I tried to kick him a few times. I was able to kick him into a tree on my final kick. When I looked at his eyes as he was trying to recover from the blow, something seemed familiar about him.

"Meh. I've seen many guys with those eyes and I'm not going to go easy or grow soft towards him." I thought. From the looks of it, he seemed to be having fun with me. I placed my katana away.

"Why did you wake me with one of my flowers? You had an easy shot at killing me when I was down, yet you helped me instead..." I said calmly. Before I could hear his reply, I heard a rustling from the trees.

"You're going to die Teresa!!" It was the voice of Varda. Great.. another attempt to kill me. I turn around to see Varda with her weapon ready. I looked at Terrance again and his smile was non-existent now.

"Fun... its two against one now..." I thought and sighed.

"I thought you had the lights knocked out of you. Sort of speaking..." I said with a small smile.

"Nothing can take me down that easily." Varda replied and seemed to be signaling Terrance to grab me from behind. I gave a quick look behind without moving my head and raised my hand open into the air. A small tornado like wind picked up and a golden ribbon of light surrounded me. Actually it wasn't a ribbon of light, but a ribbon of glowing pollen.

"Let me introduce you two to my new technique.... Pollen Storm!!" I cried and clenched my hand into a fist. The pollen dispersed in an exploding cloud. Since I just learned the move earlier on accident from training earlier, it would only cloud a person's vision and make them cough a lot for a bit. Hopefully I can vary this move to spread different kinds of pollen. The pollen that dispersed didn't affect me which I was grateful for. As soon as I heard the coughing of Varda and Terrance, I quickly swiped my arm back down and glowed bright green. I closed my eyes and gave a sigh.

"Scenery change..." I said under my breath. I then disappeared into the scenery of the forest and I was out of sight. I quickly jumped into the trees and hid from sight. The pollen cleared and I could see that Varda wasn't too happy. I gave a small smile.

"Suckers...."

Deck Knight
15th May 2003, 07:50 PM
Terrence

"Damnit Varda..." "WHAT!" She yelled back. "THIS!" AHHHHHHHH! *BOOOM!!!!* I cracked a giant hole in the Earth, sending Varda and a circle of trees around me about 20 feet in every direction, and no doubt having a similar effect on everyone who wasn't airborne. I then made my move, as I saw an unconcious Teresa fly into the air, covered in dirt that was blown straight off the ground. I Jumped up and grabbed her, and the summoned a Sandstorm, at the peak of my jump, I rammed my spear down, spreading the storm all over, untill finnaly I bore a hole deep into the earth, connecting to a cave I opened up with my Earthquake. Teresa was safe... for now. Varda was probably knocked out, and I was free to do what I pleased. I took out the flower I had plucked from the cave earlier, and wafter some more pollen onto Teresa(the flower's pollen is a sleep antidote, if you haven't realised by now), I then planted some seeds in the cave. "No sun here... they'll grow well..."

I laid Teresa down and started bandaging her with some thin jewels I found in the ground, good bracelets, but even better for stopping bleeding. I decided to make a necklace just for fun.

"Wha" she said, I assumed I finally came into focus. "where are we?" "You look lovely in your new jewelery I made for you." "YOU DID WHAT?" "I have the power of Earth, and we're so deep underground now, that jewels are easy to find. "

"Oh, and I wouldn't try your little Pollen Trick, that flower is nearly out, I used it to revive you twice. "YOU KNOCKED ME OUT TWICE!!!" "Well... thats true, but I couldn't make it look like a complete mutiny... I just had some fun bashing Hunter into Varda, that 00ber *****. Ralos offers her a pay raise to take you out, personally I think she's jealous of your beauty, or maybe all that fire gave her a rash on her butt. Who knows?"

For once, Teresa and I both laughed at the same time. "Anyway, I know the only way out, I'd advise you to follow me."

Moltrecuno
15th May 2003, 09:23 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

I gave a small smile and nodded at Terrance. I started to follow him. I didn't really have any other choice if I wanted to live. As I followed him I started to think. I didn't really get it. He was being so kind to me. But why? He knocks me out twice in just one battle and revives me both times. He could've killed me...

"I hope Hunter and the others are okay..." I said walking behind with my sights on the ground.

"They'll be fine." Terrance said and we continued to walk on. I lifted up my head and looked at the surroundings. It was so dark. I then tripped on a rock. Just before my knees could hit the ground, Terrance catches me. I started to blush a bit. When I realized I was blushing, I quickly stood up and turned away brushing myself off.

"Um thanks..." I said shyly.

"You're fine right?" Terrance asked. I nodded and we both smiled. We continued to walk on. I started to go into thought again.

"Hmm... maybe I can get to this sun blocking dude with the help of Terrance. Nah... he wouldn't let me most likely. I don't know..." I continued to think and think of how I could get to that sun blocking guy and kill him. I then remembered what Terrance has said to me when he "kidnapped" me and got ourselves formally introduced...sort of.

"Ha! I got it! Boy... this is gonna be hard... maybe..." I thought and sighed.

"Is there something the matter Teresa?" Terrance asked. I quickly looked up then down again and started to twiddle with my fingers. I never felt this shy around a guy before. I better suck it up if I'm going to get my small plan to work.

"By the way, you look cute acting like that." Terrance said smiling.

"I told you I can't be flattered." I replied still twiddling with my fingers. He started to laugh. I smiled back which quickly disappeared. I closed my eyes and clenched my fist. It glowed bright green for a moment. When I opened my hand again, a single leaf was in my hand. I threw it with frustration at a boulder which got sliced in half.

"I'm taking there's something on your mind." Terrance said with concern.

"Heh...yeah. I just got to thinking in why am I fighting against this darkness. There's like no real point to it. Everything seems practically fine right now. It looks like anything can live under these conditions.... I don't even know why I agreed to join Hunter in this..." I sighed.

"Are you trying to say you agree with me?" Terrance asked.

"Well...yeah. Right now I think I would be better off trying to learn about these new surroundings and maybe give a chance to experience it." I noticed a small creature that I did not recognize. I kneeled down and picked it up with my hand and petted it. I knew what I was going to say next and knew it was wrong to myself and I hope I won't regret this later on.

"How about.... I join your side? I know every move that my friends can do and I can be a help to you. They'll never expect it and I know exactly how to dispose of them. You think whoever is your leader will agree to that? I can be a great help." I gave a smile and placed down the creature which ran off into the cavern again. I tried my best to hide any of my emotions (like bursting into tears) and stood up again.

"I hope this works or I'm going to be so dead... with both sides."

Drusilla
16th May 2003, 07:28 AM
~*~Varda~*~
I rubbed my head. What had I been doing... killing someone. Killing was fun. I didn't exactly care what that wierd old guy wanted me to do, I just wanted to have fun. In fact, now that my powers were growing, maybe I'd just say screw the old man and go it alone. Blah blah blah. I did kind of feel sorry for the Teresa girl though. Who knows what that psycho Terrance would do to her... Girls gotta stick together.
Of course, if I didn't kill her, the crazy old guy would come after me. But, if I didn't kill her and helped Terrance, then he would help me fight him. Maybe... maybe not. I didn't know who I could trust. I doubted that I could trust anyone at all. The only person I can trust is myself. Even then...
So, what would the choice be; do I do what I'm told, which I never do, or do I do my own thing? Ha, easy. I'm doing my own damn thing and everyone else could kiss my *ss! Course, now I had to find Terrance... What was he up to?
~*~

Deck Knight
16th May 2003, 02:04 PM
Terrence

"I know what you're thinking" I said quickly. "You do?" Teresa looked around slightly panic stricken. I raised me eyebrow at this. "Yes, I do." "Err... what is it?" Teresa said back. still slightly worried. "You're thinking, Why isn't he attacking me?" "Uh... yeah... of course I was..." "You're actuing very suspicious... you're cute when you act like that." "You can't flatter me" She said as she blushed. "I see...".

"Anyway, the reason I don't want you hurt is simple..." "What is it?" She asked. I grinned evilly. "You're worth much more to me alive than dead... I have my own reasons..." "What reasons?" She asked. "You'll find out soon enough". We gpt to the end of the cave, or a clearing, all that was left was a high wall. "I can go from here" Teresa said, as vines started crawling down the wall. "I think not" I grabbed her and jumped up to the top. "LET ME GO!" She kicked me. "I can't do that". I bursted through a cave wall. "Welcome to my humble abode" "Its uh... very... Earthy..." "Where did you think I was taking you? to that pompous idiot Ralos? Give me more credit than that, besides... I need to use your... abilities..." "WHAT? You need my abilities?" "Yes".

"Look, I don't expect you to help me, but I would apreciate it, observe:" I opened up a sort of sealed off exit, which led out to a room lit with artificial sunlight. "What is this place?" "My Laboratory, I grow plants, beleive it or not, however, they can't stand the sun... or more accurately, the high amount of heat, so I've given them artificial sunlight... Now, problem is, the plants don't pollenate quickly, that is where you come in." "Why can't you do it yourself" "My plants are a bit... dangerous..." "WHY would I help you with dangerous, heat hating plants?" "Simple. Because they produce antidotes for almost every known ailment. They keep attacking each other, They also have other uses... For one, Ralos doesn't know about this.. some of them can stop his machine... their pollen causes great rusting... they feed on pure metals... So it won't hurt humans... except for their rather painful bite... but it can't be helped..."

"Well... this was a weird surprise..." "Well duh, I had to make sure noone was folling me, now if you would kindly help spread some pollen about, I would be appreciative."

M1ND G4ME
16th May 2003, 07:14 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I looked around trying to see if Teresa had come back from trying to find Terrence. "Man where is she?" I said to myself worrying about her. "I hope shes alright..." Then I had an idea of flying up to spot her. I started to focus on the winds and blew myself up high and tried to find her but all I saw was where a battle took place in the distance. "Somethings not right..." I said and flew over to where I saw the battle ground.

--}======>Ralos<======{--

I looked down out of my cave and saw just what I had suspected. That Terrence had taken her down in a cavern at the end of a fight between them and Varda.

"I knew that girl would be our downfall." I said and in a puff of smoke disapeared from my cave and appeared outside of Terrences. "Now...Lets see just how loyal he is." I said and looked at the two in a laboratory room.

"...They keep attacking each other, They also have other uses... For one, Ralos doesn't know about this.. some of them can stop his machine... their pollen causes great rusting... they feed on pure metals... " He said and I started to laugh silently.

"He actually thinks its a machine. I knew he was an incompitent fool." I uttered to myself.

I then walked up behind them and stuck my hand on both of their necks and began draining the life out of them. "Try and double cross me will you?" I spat and kept draining the life from them. "Now you die..."

~^*Hunter*^~

I found the crater that was made in the battle and jumped in using the wind as a sort of paracute. I landed on the ground and saw a large hole in the the side of the cavern. "I wonder if shes in there." I said and walked up and saw the old dude that came to my door that day trying to kill Teresa and Terrence. "What tha!?" I yelled and blew the guy into a wall.

Teresa and Terrence fell to the ground trying to breath when the old guy got up. "Stay out of this you little brat!" He said and two snake like shadows came out of his hands and headed right for me. I began to feel weak and remembered all the worst things that ever happened to me.

I fell to my knees remembering it all but I then realised. 'Its only a memory...' I thought and got up and stared at the man. I took out my sword and ran at him with sparks flying out of the sword. I slashed right through him but he dissapeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared behind Terrence. "Your coming with me." He said and grabed him by the shoulder and vanished in another cloud of smoke.

--}======>Ralos<======{--

After that idiot Hunter had stopped by and halted me from killing That girl and Terrence, I brought him back to my cave and drained him of life where he could hardly stand. "You should have never saved her." I said and sat down glaring at him. "Your pathetic." I spat and walked out of the cave leaving him there to die.

Moltrecuno
16th May 2003, 08:46 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

I narrowed my eyes at Terrance feeling a bit suspicious, but I knew I shouldn't give off suspicioun to myself.

"....Aren't you working for this Ralos person? You shouldn't be destroying his machine creation." I said and leaned against a wall.

"I despise the guy. Now would you kindly spread some pollen on these plants?" Terrance said and waved his hand at the plants. I held myself back from sighing and stepped towards the plants. The next thing I know, a shadowy hand clasped my throat. I tried to fight my way out from the gripping hand, but my energy was drained too fast and I blacked out...

~~

I slowly gained my conciousness again. I was leaning against a boulder, and as the scenery became less blurry, I saw Hunter and the others sitting around a campfire.

"What the?!" I said in surprise and stood up really fast. I didn't fully recover and almost fell down again. Luckily Sam caught me before I fell. Hunter came to my side and helped Sam prop me against the boulder again.

"You shouldn't try to move Teresa. You still look pretty pale and weak. You were out for about two days." Hunter said. I just groaned.

"What?! What the hell happened?! The last thing I remember was being with Terrance and...." I then realized something.

"What happened to Terrance?! Where is he?!" I said angrily and tried to hold back my tears. Hunter just shook his head and told me what he saw. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore after I heard what Hunter told me.

"Don't cry Teresa. Its not like Terrance was on our side in the first place to care about him.... just be happy that you're okay. We all are." Hunter said. I turned away.

"Am I actually having feelings for that jerk.... well a nice looking jerk.... woah! What am I thinking?! ....But, I am worried about him..."

"He's probably dead after I saw Ralos disappear with him." Hunter said. I groaned and slowly got up but Hunter gently pushed me down with his hand.

"You should rest Teresa..." Hunter said with concern. I slapped his hand away from me.

"Just.... just get away from me!! Leave me alone!!" I just looked into the trees of the forest with tears streaming on my face. Hunter and Sam frowned and walked back to the campfire.

"He couldn't be dead...he just couldn't be..."

M1ND G4ME
17th May 2003, 06:00 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

After two days of waiting, Teresa had waken up from her sleep and was heartbroken that Terrence wasnt there. I sighed and sat down and let her have some quiet time to herself. 'I dont get what she sees in him.' I thought lying down. "It's not fair..." I whispeed to myself."That guy just comes along and steels her heart." I said and then heard a foot step, Sam was standing right behind me. "Uh huh..." He said and I just fell down from embarrasment. "Dangit."

SneaselReborned
17th May 2003, 11:03 PM
Erm, if I can get an LSU, that'd be nice. Teresa was telling me about this, so I was wondering if I could sign up. I read the first post in the topic and Teresa is trying to catch me up.

Name: Sheu
Appearance: Very formal clothes, suit and stuff, about 6 feet
Personality: Very introverted, but when he talks he is very sensible, very smart and strategic
Element: Wind
Weapon: Eagle feather, can be used as a dagger due to very sharp point, can also be used as a quill
Special Ability/ Power:
Featherwing - Points the feather at any enemy and a funnel of energy surrounds them (not like a tornado tho). Causes intense pain when there are any cuts on enemy's body, minimal damage without cuts.
Flight Path - Eagle feather suddenly transforms into a phoenix that can be ridden (1 rider only)
Featherpoint - Feather travels with the wind, and strikes with "dagger" super fast, almost like an assassination weapon, but used for good, not evil
Relations: Nobody
History: Not much known about past due to the fact that he keeps to himself
Other: Extremely tactical, and can assist in plans and infiltration missions. Worked as an assassin and mafia grunt for awhile.

-=-Sheu-=-

Suddenly, it hit me! The dream! The dream! I had not fulfulled my destiny. I dropped my lunch and stood in the halls of my school. What would happen if I did not find the other teens who had special powers? Could the world actually cease to exist. In my panic I ran from the school, and found myself at my house in a minute.

What was the place! What was I supposed to do! Argh! Why can't I remember!

And then, I finally remembered.

That's it! I have to use my Feather Path ability to find the others!

Grabbing my little quill, I focused on Jupiter, the god of wind. Suddenly, my quill turned into a giant bird of flames. Making sure nobody was looking, I flew off into the sky, looking for my comrades.

//!\\!//!\\!//!\\!//!\\

Okay, one big note. Never go searching for something that is very small when you have to search the entire earth. And now, here I am, thousands of miles away from home, and Phoenix is getting tired. Well, this is dandy isn't it?

And then, below, I see some forms of life.

"Phoenix, cmon, just a little bit farther." I whisper, and Phoenix eases down to where I see life. It turns out I have finally found my comrades.

It seems like one of them is crying like crazy, and two others are hovering above her.

And then Phoenix gives in, and turns back into a feather. I quickly put the feather into my coat-pocket, and walk up to my comrades.

"Hello sirs, hello miss." I say, and they all look up at me.

EDIT: Stupid limit to abilities...Do I need to erase another one too?

EDIT II: Yeah, see the last edit for the answer to this one...

M1ND G4ME
18th May 2003, 03:02 AM
You have to many abilities

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 01:57 PM
ok hunter asked me to post and I'm sorry but I lost

WTF is going on!?!?!?!?

Samchu
18th May 2003, 04:01 PM
Sam
~~~
"You'll win her over." I said, sitting beside him.
"I dunno."
"Don't be stupid. She likes you, you just have to show her how much she means to you and she'll forget all about that di**head Terrence." I said.
"I don't think it'll work."
"Look, even if it doesn't, it's not going to make you any worse off. The least you can do is give it a try." He seemed to concider it.
I looked over at Jenn who was sitting by herself. "Good luck." I said, patting Hunter on the shoulder.
I walked over to Jenn, "Mind if I join you?"

M1ND G4ME
18th May 2003, 04:08 PM
SneaselReborned, Just Take away Breeze, It makes no sence, And you can only have 3 attacks.

Jenny, Terrence (Deck Knight) is up in Ralos' Cave Dying, Teresa (Moltrecuno) is Crying because she thinks hes dead, My Caracter (Gamewizard007) Is jealous because She's crying over him, Sam (samchu) should Post soon and is hearing me mutter about the situation. Varda (Drusilla) and Rebecca (Rebecca of Team Rocket) are Regrouping to attack us soon. and Ralos (Evil Me) is atop the mountain his cave is on, Trying to spot us. (I hope that makes sense.)

Deck Knight
18th May 2003, 07:57 PM
Terrence

"Ergh... Could someone get the license number of that truck?" I then snapped back to reality. "When I get through with Ralos he'll wish he was never born..."... "If I can ever move again." "Man... whatever that pompous maniac did... he did a number."

This is not good... fortunetely for me, he tied me up to a stone wall. "That guy is dumber than I expected, I draw power from the earth... I'll just absorb energy from the earth till I can get out of here...

It took about 3 hours.

"I hope Teresa is OK... she's a cutie, that girl is..." I'll have to make a break for it... and do a lot of explaining... I went back to my lab and grabbed some samples. "At least he didn't get rid of my remedies..." I managed to find Teresa, still sobbing, I didn't know how she would feel... she looked sad.

"Don't cry, cutie, it doesn't suit you" I said as I entered the place she was crying.

Pichu Luver
18th May 2003, 08:11 PM
Jenn
~~~
"Why not, Just thinking." I said, sighing to myself to low for him to here.
"He likes Teresa."
"Ah Yes, that was obvious when he first saw her."
"And you...."
"I hate you."
"What I do?"
"Sam you just don't get it, I just don't like you. I'll maybe get used to you later, but your just pushing your luck."
"And your not?"
"What?"
"You tried to kill me with a boomerang."
"Did not, I purposely missed!"
"Ah ha, yeah right."
"Atleast I ain't trying to get laid everytime I talk to someone!"
"What is that suppost tome, I started a inncoent convosation and you turned it into a living nightmare!"
"Me! Ha yeah right!"
"Yeah you."
I sighed and started walking, he quickly caught up grabbing me.
"Stop being such a *****."
I slapped him across the face, not once but 3 times, his cheeks turned red, and Hunters laughter was heard. He tried to hit me back, up I grabbed his arm and flipped him, and steped over him, by now, Hunter was rolling on the ground laughing.

M1ND G4ME
18th May 2003, 09:12 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

After Sam had made me feel a little better I couldnt stop laughing at him trying to hit on Jenn. Then I noticed Teresa wasnt crying anymore and Saw Terrence standing there. "Great..." I said and walked up to them. "Well hello there." I said to Terrence standing half behind Teresa and glaring at him. "Dont worry, I'm not going to throw a rock at you this time." He said with a smirk that made Teresa laugh and me roll my eyes trying not to look like a fool. "So what DO you want then?" I said still glaring.

Moltrecuno
18th May 2003, 09:28 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

I was so happy that Terrence was alright. I turned to face him and punched him in the arm.

"What was that for?!" He said.

"That was for scaring me half to death!" I replied and smiled again.

Hunter looked at Terrence and looked like he didn't trust Terrence. Well I couldn't blame him. Terrence is on the side of the darks, but I'm starting to think otherwise.

"So what DO you want then?" Hunter said glaring at Terrence. I walked over to Hunter to try and explain that Terrance wasn't all that bad, but I end up having the world slightly spinning for me still. I didn't notice a small branch on the ground and tripped on it.

"Ow!! Dangit. I really hate that the world is spinning before my eyes and its hard to see... ergh..." I groaned and rubbed my head. I was still trying to recover myself a bit from Ralos's draining technique.

SneaselReborned
18th May 2003, 09:54 PM
~*~Sheu~*~

"Hello, I kind of forgot to come here in time..." I said to the crazy group of people.

"Oh, ya, we've already been through so much and NOW you show your face?!?! We don't need you, and we never will!" one boy screamed.

Easily this boy was not the kind of person to be friends with.

"Please forgive Hunter. He's not very nice. My name is Teresa, and this is Terence, and Sam and Jenny and always getting at each other's throats." A nice girl said.

I looked around. So now I knew the people's names.

"Hello, what is your name?" Terrence asked, in a casual sort of way. This guy was a good guy to be around. Definitely better than that good-for-nothing piece of rubbish Hunter.

"My name is Sheu, pleased to meet you." I shook Terrence's hand, and then I went off to go meet Jenny and Sam.

"Stupid late arrival." Hunter cursed, and I took a quick look back before going on to see Sam and Jenny.

As I approached them, I saw they were fighting. Jenny had just slapped Sam 3 times very hard on the face. Then she started to beat him up. I felt bad for the kid, so I took out my feather. In an instant, and feather and clipped onto Jenny's clothing and pinned her to the nearest tree.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!! LET ME GO!!" Jenny yelled and she thrashed around. What a temper...

"I do not enjoy seeming people hurt others." I said casually, and with a wave of my hand I took back my feather. "My name is Sheu, and I will not allow you to hurt this boy any more."

"Thank you, sir." Sam said, and he got up and rubbed his face.

I had seen the tempers of the group, the rubbish of the group, the weakling of the group, and the niceness of the group. Now all that was needed was the treachery and this would be exactly what I had imagined.

M1ND G4ME
19th May 2003, 06:31 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

After the newcomer had introduced himself I was kind of feeling in a bad mood and was yelling. I walked over to Him and tried to oppologize for being rude.

"Eh heh, Sorry bout that." I said and he just looked at me. "I'm not feeling myself today." I continued averting my gaze to the ground.

"Whys that?" They asked and I just kept looking at the ground.

"I'm just not. But anyways, Welcome to the group." I said extending my hand for a shake. "Thanks." He said shaking hands. "Now that cute girl over there, Teresa, Shes a great fighter..." I stated but was cut off. "Cute eh?" He said chuckling. "Err yeah, But uh like I was saying, that's Sam over there, He's...Strange... And Jenn is cool, She can talk to spirits and heal everyone. Terrence over there, Hes On the Dark side, I don't know though, I heard Him talking to Teresa and I think he might be turning to our side." I told him. "Thats about it, Oh and I'm Hunter of course and I can do things like this." I said and raised my arm and blew a whole in a tree which then fell over. "Cool." He said and I didnt have anything else to say so I walked away.

I walked up to Teresa and Terrence who were having a little conversation. "Hey" I said and sat next to Teresa. We were silent for about 2 minutes and Teresa saw me and Terrence glaring at each other so she decided to speak up apparently trying to make us stop hating each other. "Guys, Stop cting like children!" She said and smacked us both on the cheeks and we both just looked at her rubbing our cheeks. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" We both yelled.

Tyler and Hobbes
19th May 2003, 07:03 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting in a tree watching Varda and Rebecca "regroup" "How

long do we have to wait her?" I asked. "We're thinking of a plan, if somebody would help!"she Varda said, glaring at me. God,she

sounded like my mom, to my dad. "Well, it's not his fault!" Rebbecca stated. No she sounded like my neighbor. They began to argue. "Guys." They didn't listen. "Guys!" they still didn't listen.

"Guys!!" still not listening. "Guys!!!" They stopped and looked at me, "What!!" "I'm going to the place where Tarrence took that Teresa girl." "How do you know where that is?" Varda asked. We both looked down and saw footprints,"That's how." I said.

"If anyones coming great, but if not,I get to fight all of them.At least I saved my energy." I ran to the cave,not knowing if they stayed or went. I came to the cave.I saw many people in there."WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Hunter and Terrence screamed. before teresa could answer I jumped in the cave.

Deck Knight
19th May 2003, 07:04 AM
Terrence

"OW! Geeze... you know, your slaps really hurt... but you're cute when you're angry." Teresa blushed. "What, no "you can't flatter me?" line?... what happened" I grinned. "Errm... uh... dunno."

"Hello Sheu, I am Terrence, and the showoff over there is Hunter, his power is storm, so that is why he is being a blowhard." We all laughed, except Hunter, who decided to start glaring at me again.

"Anyway, to answer your feeble question Hunter... I have decided that Ralos is a no good warmongering prat. He has his loyalties only to himself. Even if he is blocking out the sun, he probably won't have the brains to control it. But I bet the idgit is listening in right now... I've also come back for Teresa, I want to be with her."

"How very touching" said Hunter in a hurt and angry voice.

"Anyway, my lab was nearly destroyed, but I have a few more remedies in my bag.. I'll have to plant them later, anbd I'll need Teresa to help me." "How do we know you aren't trying to help Ralos?" "How do I know you're just jealous of me and Teresa?" Hunter finally shut up.

"Anyway, we gotta get out of here"

M1ND G4ME
19th May 2003, 07:49 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

After a little yelling and insulting, I decided to be the bigger man and just shut up. We were walking down a path to where Terrence said Ralos' Cave was and I started to mutter under my breath. "Why that little, Probly just pretending to be on the Light side to get close to Teresa, Hes probly gonna trick us all and set us up for a trap. Not to mention Always using those lines on Teresa making her blush. its not fair." Then I started to pout like a little nine year old when The Darks showed up. "Oh joy." I said and my eyes went white and I lifted off the ground readying for the battle. "Come an get it!" I yelled and formed a Thunder Storm above me.

Drusilla
19th May 2003, 07:55 AM
Hunter, lemme know if this is OK...

~*~Varda~*~
"Sit down boy," I spat. "If we wanted to fight, we'd have attacked already."
The Lights looked at each other.
I threw down my katana. "There, attack me if you wish, but you goody goody types don't like to attack those who are defenceless, do you? Anyway, I just want to know a few things... Why are we fighting, for one? What is it that you have against us? What is it that we have against you?"
~*~

I'll leave it there for now...

Pichu Luver
19th May 2003, 08:20 AM
Jenn
~~~
"I think I have another enemy.." I muttered glancing out of the corner of me I at that newcomer.
I guess I was really angry, because I was fiddling around with my boomerang, wishing I could wipe it out at the dark person infront of us, or the guy who had trapped me against the tree with a feather.
"Well are any of you going to answer?" She called, I looked at the Kanata, My hand almost flung the boomerang at her, but it missed by inch. "Who threw that?"
I stepped forward, angry at myself for not keeping it in my hand.
"I thought you weren't going to try to kill me."
"I didn't. I missed." I answered, I just earned another enemy, jeez jennifer get ahold of yourself, your a healer not a killer.

~~~
sorry for the shortness, I g2g.

M1ND G4ME
19th May 2003, 08:27 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

My Storm faded and I landed on the ground. "...I don't know..." I said and looked at the others. "Isnt it because Theyre trying to black out the sun?" Sam added then We just stood there confused.

Samchu
19th May 2003, 12:12 PM
Sam
~~~
"Whatever. You guys wanna talk, go talk, I'm gonna eat something." I said, walking off into the woods.
So, why were we fighting them, really? It was kinda playing on my mind as I walked.
I found an apple tree and started to pull some down from the branches.
I heard a snapping sound behind me a turned to see that guy standing the. The one who had wanted me to help him block out the sun.
"I told you I'm not interested," I growled.
"You haven't heard my proposition. I can give you what you want."
"That's bull****." I replied.
"It's true. You think Terrence is getting Teresa to fancy him on his own?"
"You mean, you could get Jenn to..."
He nodded. "All you have to do, is make sure the other don't interfere with my plans."
I thought for a moment. "Fine."
"Good. You're not ready yet though. Some of your power still needs to be awakened. Come, I'll show you how to unlock it."
I walked forward and the two of us disappeared...

SneaselReborned
19th May 2003, 10:35 PM
~*~Sheu~*~

Well, it seemed that Hunter wasn't such a bad person after all. Just a bad mood. To me it seemed that he was after Teresa, and he was very pissed at Terrence. Meh, it might just be nothing after all.

And that Sam person. Something was wrong there too. He acted like such a wimp, but I could easily sense something much stronger within him. Something...destructive.

And it also seemed like I misjudged Jenn. She wasn't really bad, she just didn't like Sam trying to hit on her. And she was a healer as well, and that would be helpful.

And now, it seemed, when I thought things couldn't get any weirder, Sam disappears into the forest and the enemies are asking questions about what we are fighting for. So, here I am, just waiting for something to happen. Hopefully.

And then, it did. Ralos came. The evil man. The one who was trying to kill us and block out the sun. Yes, there he was. In the flesh. Crazy man!

"Hello Varda. It seems you do not wish to assist me. So, now you will die." Ralos said as he walked in from the deep forests.

"Oh! Yes, did I mention that I have a replacement for that pesky Terrence and you, Varda? Here he is!" Ralos said joyously, like a little girl.

Out from behind Ralos, Sam stood.

"Will. Eliminate. Varda. Will. Destroy. Enemies. Will. Serve. Ralos." Sam said, in a mechanical sort of way.

He outstretched his arms, and in his hands a huge blade of pure plasma energy appeared. And then, he charged at Varda, lightning blade raised.

"THIS IS FOR YOU JENN!!!!!" He screamed as he began to swing his long sword.

Deck Knight
20th May 2003, 08:34 AM
Terrence

"RALOS! You B******! You can play with the sun, but NEVER play with someones mind, you did it to me, and now you've done it to Sam. I won't stand for this. "Hunter, levitate everyone you can, except me." "Sam, you'll thank me for this later." I started powering up an Earthquake... seconds before Sam did his Slash, I unleashed it. Sam was sent hurtling into a tree, while Ralos was floating with a smirk on his face.

"Not that I like you Varda, but Ralos is the real problem here. "You'll pay!" I said as I jumped at Ralos and tried to uppercut him... he turned Transparent and I ran right through him... it was chilling. Meanwhile, Hunter was trying to fend off Sam. I took out my Lance, and went to strike, but as he wet transparent, I instead vaulted up and created a Sandstorm, which then dissapeared. Ralos was using some sort of vacuum...

I took this time to attack while he was busy. *SMASH* *thud* I gave Ralos a punch in the face and heard an unmistakable jaw crack. "I'll be back..." He vanished in a wisp of smoke. "Now there is the small matter of Sam." I went over to beat the stuffing out of Sam... but Sam wasn't speaking in a mechanical voice any more... he seemed back to normal...

Samchu
20th May 2003, 10:46 AM
Sam
~~~
It worked!
Without warning I slashed out at Terrence, I managed to just catch his arm.
"What?" I asked when I saw his shocked expression. "You expected me to join you and your pathetic friends because Ralos is gone!?" I laughed. "What fools."
Hunter charged at me. I grabbed his arm and flipped him onto his back, much harder than when Jenn had done it to me.
I jumped back, summoning my sword back into my hand once again.
"I don't get what I want until all of you are dead." I said, "so who's going first?"

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 11:11 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

I learned from past experiences that you always let the opponent charge first so you can predict their movements. I just stood there and un shiethed my sword and everyone just watched us as we stared each other down. "Go." I said and he charged. I droped to the ground and stuck my sword up and he ran right into it with his face and it started to bleed. I jumped up as he turned around to face me.

He simply smirked and raced at me again and the sounds of clashing steel was heard throughout the range. I ran at him sword extended straight at his heart when he vanished. I looked up to see he had jumped up high ready to strike. "Bad move." I said and blew him about in the air. Then he threw his sword at me and it sliced through the air and pierced my flesh going right through my arm as I screamed out in pain and blood began flowing out like a river falling to the ground in a puddle and everyone gasped.

I glared up at him after he fell back to the ground and My eyes went white as I got off the ground. "Blades of the northern winds!" I yelled and charged at him with my sword in my undamaged arm and raced past him and instantly the wind began to cut at him and he fell to the ground, as did I from my wound. We both turned to each other and said one word before fainting. "Ow..." Then we were out like two lights.

Deck Knight
20th May 2003, 11:14 AM
Terrence

"OW! You brat! I'LL go first, lets see what your Thunder can do against the rage of the Earth!" I summoned a Sandstorm which he then Slashed wildy into... I descended upon him, kicking straight into the top of his head, bouncing off it, then rebounding off a tree with a flurry of fists. "I don't have a good reason to kill you yet, but feel free to give me one!" I said as he got up from my attack.

"What is it you want, if you're willing to kill us all for it. Ralos is a man of empty promises." "HOW DARE YOU!!!" He slashed at me, I couldn't evade it this time. "Thats it punk!" I took my lance and Slashed him across his stomach, then jabbed into his arm. He responded with a flurry of fists from his good arm. The battle ensued... "Thats it Sam, its time for you to go!" I put my arm to his chest and caused an Earthquake in his body. He collapsed. "He's not dead, he's just suffered a major heart attack. He'll be awake in an hour". I limped back to Teresa. "That guy is nuts. Teresa, tie him up with your vines, when he wakes up, we can get some answers from him." "DAMN that Ralos!"

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 11:20 AM
Brian, You need to fix your post, I was in the battle with him

Samchu
20th May 2003, 11:39 AM
Cool!

Sam
~~~
"Urgh..." I groaned, returning to conciousness. I tried to move but found I couldn't. "What the f***!? Okay, who the f*** tied me up with vines!?" I shouted, squirming like crazy.
"Quick wiggling punk!" Ordered Terrence.
I glared up at him. "What's your problem?"
"My problem!? Why you little-"
"Terrence, don't." Said Teresa sternly.
I smirked, I was getting to him. If I could p*** one of them off enough, I could get out of here no problem.
Terrence calmed down. "So, tell us, why are you on Ralos' side?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
The questioning kept going, so i kept being a jerk. It was fun, I was p*****g them all off and there was nothing they could do about it.
Idiots...

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 11:56 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

After everyone had given up on trying to intterogate Sam I figured I might give it a shot. I walked up next to him and just stared at him. "WHAT!?" He said and I just kept staring not saying a word. I seemed to be creeping him out by my staring and then I just said two words. "Tell me." "ALRIGHT ALREADY YOU WIN!" He said and then he started to tell me everything. "He came up to me saying that he could get Jenn to like me, The guy lives up in a cave on that mountain. Now quit Staring at me..." He said whining and Jenn walked up behind me. "Excuse me." She said and got me to move. She then proceeded to slap Sam silly for trying to find a way to make her like him. There wasnt a spot on his face that wasnt red after Jenn had gone on her smacking fit and I walked over to Sam. "Ouch.." I said trying to hold in my laughter. "SHUT UP!" He said and looked at Jenn as she bent down to pick something up. "Dang..." I just fell to the ground laughing my butt off.

>=D Thats a trick I've found to work with my cousin. Just keep staring and they'll tell all XD

Samchu
20th May 2003, 12:10 PM
Sam
~~~
"You think it's funny Hunter?" I growled.
"Yeah." he managed to blurt out.
I got seriously p***** off at that moment. I released my rage, snapping the vines so suddenly that everyone was shocked.
I used this short moment to dart quickly behind Teresa and grab her.
"Well isn't this interresting." I said, bringing the blade of my sword up so that it was across Teresa's stomach. "You know, I'm supposed to kill all of you. But toying with you is so much more fun."
"Let Teresa go!" Hunter ordered.
"Why? Because you love her?"
"Well don't you feel the same way about Jenn?"
"I thought so. But apparently all I want is to get laid."
There was silence.
"Well I can't stand around all day." Holding Teresa tightly I kicked her in the back. She screamed so loudly I think the whole planet heard. I threw her into Terrence.
"You bast***!" Yelled Hunter charging forward.
"Idiot," I said quietly, shaking my head.
I side-stepped Hunter's ttack and knocked him in the back, sending him flying forward into a tree, followed by a loud cracking sound.
Satisfied that Hunter was out of the way I stepped forward. Varda tried and attack, I'd forgotten about her. I managed to block her attack and twist her arm behind her back, before flipping her onto her back and kicking her away.
I turned to Teresa and Terrence. "Don't you just make th cutest couple?" I asked sarcastically. "I powered up my lightning sword. "You really deserve to be together forever. Allow me to make that happen."

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 12:22 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

After I charged at Sam when he had broken free He had taken out his lightning sword and was going to kill Terrence and Teresa. "Dont You touch her!" I screamed and the wind burst from behind me flying my at him 40 miles an hour with my sword in hand. I pointed it at him and flew straight to him. "DIE!" I yalled and my sword cut into his shoulder and his blood flooded out onto the blade which I quickly pulled out. He made another go at killing Teresa but my anger was built up to the brink. "Hurricane!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and the air burst into chaos wind caused tornados, Lightning struck everything in sight, and he was blown about like a rag doll. He finally landed on the ground unconcious after he had gone clean through trees from being blown about and I looked at Teresa who was shocked at what just happened. She mouthed the words thanks and I fell to the ground nocked out from the attack and everyone rushed to me thinking I was dead.

Samchu
20th May 2003, 12:42 PM
Sam
~~~
"Wake up you fool!" Ralos' voice rang through my head.
Can't...to much...pain...
"Get the f*** up or I'll make sure Jenn never falls for you!"
I forced my eyes open but I couldn't move. I managed to shift my head a little. I was bleeding from pretty much everywhere, I was in no condition to fight.
It was dark now, I must have been out for ages. Heh, those idiots didn't think to restrain me in case. I tried to move but something was pulling on my legs, I looked. Oh, my mistake, I was restrained. By my ankles and wrists.
Cra*!!!
I looked and saw Hunter regaining conciousness as well. Teresa was with him. I watched them talking, I couldn't hear what they were saying though.
Then, Teresa kissed Hunter. I began to have doubts, if Teresa was choosing Hunter over Terrence then maybe Ralos couldn't actually make Jenn fall for me...
No! That couldn't be it! It couldn't be!
Teresa left and Hunter came over, blushing slightly. I pulled a face of disgust. "Can't you do that in private?"
Hunter smirked. "Comfortable?"
I turned away. "Shut your face you w****r!"
Great, just what I need. To be tied down like this and having Hunter gloat. This sucked!

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 01:05 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

After Teresa had kissed me, Which was QUITE a shock, I walked over to sam who was tied down to the ground and I was blushing beat red the whole time. He began insulting me an I just shruged it off. "I'd be careful of your insults if you dont want Jenn to start smacking you again." I smirked and he shut up in an instant. I walked over to the others and Started to talk about how Sam told be where Ralos' Cave was and that we'd have to climb the mountain over there. "Shall we go?" I said and we started to leave and I let Jenn tie Sams hands together and drag him along. I couldnt help laughing at the sight. "That's just sad."

Samchu
20th May 2003, 01:15 PM
Sam
~~~
I kicked a stone hard and it smacked Hunter right in the back of the head.
He rubbed it vigorously and glared back at me. I snickered almost silently.
Jenn got angry and pulled on the rope.
"You're pushing your luck," she said angrilly.
"Sorry..." I said, looking down.
This is so stupid. It's like I'm her f*****g pet or something! This is so downgrading!
"Why do I have to come?" I asked.
Everyone stopped and glared at me as though it was a very stupid question.
I went really red and sweatdropped. Scary people.
I shrugged. Once we got to Raos' cave he'd let me out and then I'd kill all of them. Until then, I was sitting pretty.

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 01:25 PM
~*Hunter*^~

We had been walking about an hour when We got to the base of the mountain. "Hold on guys." I said and we floated up to a wide ledge where everyone got off. It seemed to be a path to the cave and we decided it be better to rest for a while before we go forward.

Everyone, Dont post flying up ahead or something Were going to all go at the same time, also no posting saying we move ahead yet. We're going to wait also, we all get to learn one new attack now. (I've already learned mine, *points to hurricane*) so everyone else gets a new one, it can be eally strong but with a draw back, be reasonable. Oh and Darks, You need to go up ahead to Ralos to stop us. Unless your like planning to rebel. Either will work.*gets a brain storm for what Ralos has to stop us* fun...

Samchu
20th May 2003, 01:50 PM
Sam
~~~
I sat, some distance away from Jenn. She wanted to 'keep an eye on me'. I can't believe I'm being treated like this! Like I'm a pet! I have feelings! But, I guess, now that I was a dark, no one cared.
I sighed. Maybe this was a bad idea. But what choice to I have? How else am I supposed to get Jenn to like me??
I fiddled with a stone between my fingers. Not long now, not long before all of them died and I'd have Jenn all to myself.
I galred at Hunter. I could just picture his face as my new attack shot through his body.
I smirked to myself. What a sight it would be!!
Hunter saw me and pulled a confused look. "What are you so happy about?" He asked.
"Nothing." I replied. "Just what you'll look like when I kill the lot of you."

M1ND G4ME
20th May 2003, 02:07 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I looked at Sam confused. 'Why does he want to kill us?' I thought and turned around to Teresa. "We should watch Sam, He's got something up his sleeve." I said and she nodded. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 11 o' clock. "Guys we should get some sleep." I said and glared at Sam "Someone needs to watch him though." I finished and layed down and looked at the stars. "We've got to stop him." I said and Teresa sat down next to me. "Don't worry... We will."

Samchu
20th May 2003, 03:13 PM
Sam
~~~
"You're gonna have to get through me first." I muttered.
"You say something?" Jenn asked, tying the rope to one of the rocks.
I just shrugged. "Nothing really." I looked at the rope. "Is that neccessary? I'm not exactly gonna run off."
"That's not the reason. I'm just worried I'm gonna wake up with you on top of me."
"Really? That's my dream." I replied blankly.
She glared at me and I withdrew slightly, afraid of being slapped again.
I sat down against a rock and sighed. Well if I couldn't kill them then the least I could do was annoy them.
"When are we leaving?"

Pichu Luver
20th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Jenn
~~
I thought for a minute and looked at him, I was sitting in the tree above him, he had asked me it five times already everyone else was asleep, I never slept, I never seemed tired, not after my father left me to die and I had to find my mother.
"They're not going anywhere, be we are." I said un tying him, he fallowed walking beside, we kinda just chatted.
"Jenn, I'm sorry I was such an ******* back there."
"It's ok, I'm used to it, and I'm sorry I slapped you so many times." I said sitting up in a tree, I was surprised when he climbed up to.

Samchu
20th May 2003, 04:18 PM
Sam
~~~
"I deserved it." I replied. Is this Ralos' doing? Is it actually working? Is she...falling for me?
"Ya know, you are either increadibly brave or, increadibly stupid." I added.
"Why do you say that?"
"Okay, I try to kill everyone and you're letting me sit beside you, in a tree and...no rope."
She laughed quietly. "Yeah I guess."
I moved closer to her.
"Do you think we could do it?" I asked.
"Do what?"
"Stop him,"
"Maybe. We'll just have to see won't we?"
"Yeah...So...how come you're so awake whilst everyone's sleeping?" I asked, kinda curious.

Pichu Luver
20th May 2003, 05:04 PM
Jenn
~~~~
"Well I just can't sleep at night." I said shrugging, he just looked at me, as if he knew I was lying. "Ok, my dad left me in the woods to die, and I was scared and I've never been able to sleep again."
"Really?"
I nodded quickly kinda afraid that I would screw it up and tell him to shut up. I also wasn't paying attention of what I was doing, cause I almost fell off the tree.
"****" I cried, I thought I had hit the ground, but Sam caught me? I thought he was an..
"Thanks." I muttered, sitting back up, only then I noticed I was kinda leaning on him, for support, was I actually tired, or was I bored? Or scared of falling again.

Moltrecuno
20th May 2003, 05:15 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

I was sleeping quietly and I suddenly got the urge to wake up. I opened my eyes to see everyone was sleeping soundly. I sat up and felt that my back was a bit stiff. I also still felt some pain on my back from when Sam hit me. The jerk. I looked at the sky to see the moon shining brightly.

"Well I guess there are some good things about the night time..." I gave a small smile. I look at where Hunter and Terrence were sleeping. They looked so cute when they slept. I giggled a bit and stood up and walked a ways away from where everyone was sleeping. I sat down and leaned against a tree.

I looked into my small pouch to get out a candy bar for a midnight snack, but then I took out a small flower instead. It was the flower that Terrence had given me when he sorta kidnapped me the first time. It still looked as if it was just taken out of the ground. That was amazing. I examined the flower closer.

"Hm... thats interesting..." I said to myself. I carefully took out a spore from the flower's center with my fingers. It glowed faintly in my hand but it glowed differently than any other plant spore I held in my hand.

"This present may be of some help to me someday... once I figure out its properties..." I got up and went back to where everyone slept. I then looked to where Sam was tied up and saw he wasn't there.

"Uh... where's Sam?" I said aloud and with a blank tone in my voice.

SneaselReborned
20th May 2003, 06:26 PM
~*~Sheu~*~

"Where's Sam..." I heard Teresa say, and I suddenly jumped up. Being myself, I never really slept, I just silently rested with my eyes closed. I could hear everything that was going on. Can't blame me, seeing as I had to be an assassin for a long time to earn money.

I quickly jumped down from the tree I was in. I knew that Jenn and Sam were talking around, but I never knew the girl was stupid enough to take that murderous idiot with him. Now that Sam's power's were unlocked by Ralos, Sam could take on the entire crew AND Ralos's little helpers. We just got lucky last time that he didn't expect Hunter's hurricane move.

"Teresa, where did Sam and Jenn go?" I asked, gripping my feather tightly. I had a little feeling that little birdy Phoenix would make his appearance tonight.

"Sam is with Jenn?!?! What! Hunter! Terrence! SAM AND JENN HAVE RUN OFF!!!!" Teresa shreiked, and suddenly Hunter and Terrence were "at arms", so to speak.

"Yes, it seems that the two have run off. Imbiciles. I will go chase them down." I said, and took out my feather.

"How exactly are you going to find them? I'm the best runner here!" Hunter said boldly.

"What! I'm the best runner here!" Terrence cried, and both started to argue. I chuckled at their attempts to get Teresa to like them.

I held my feather in front of me, and tossed it into the air. Suddenly, it exploded with a huge flash of light. Hunter and Terrence stopped fighting, and Teresa just gasped. I smiled. Where my feather once was, the great firebird stood. The Phoenix.

"Hello Fox. Let's go. We are looking for Sam and Jenn." I said calmly, and jumped atop the large bird of flames and then slowly lifted into the air.

"You wait and see if Sam comes back. If he does, Teresa should use the rose whip to cut down many many trees. Goodbye!" I yelled as Fox ascended higher, and soon was at a comfortable height. And then we flew off, searching around for Sam and Jenn.

Luckily, it was not too hard to find them. I saw them in a clearing making out. I chuckled, and descended slowly. They suddenly saw me, and dashed into the bushes and put their clothes back on. Hehe.

Sam jumped out of the bushes first, this time with his clothes on, of course, and grinned. I got off Fox, and told him to stay in the air in case I needed his help.

"You! You! You caught me and Jenn! That was the BEST moment in my life and you ruined it! For that, and for Ralos, I will make you PAYYYY!!!!" Sam screamed, and Mr. Lightning Blade showed his face. I knew this was going to be a hard fight. With my feather transformed into Fox, I would need to channel the wind energy actually through my very body.

Sam yelled, and I could see Jenn's face just popping up in front of the bushes. And then, she walked out of the bushes too, with clothes on.

"Being Sam's girl, I cannot let you ruin his favorite moment. What more, you ruined mine as well. So, now you must die!" Jenn screamed, and Sam made a thunderblade for her as well.

"YOU! WILL! DIE!" They both screamed, and they charged at me. I just nimbly dodges Sam's swipe, but Jenn's caught me right in the arm. I screamed, and jumped backwards.

"Fox, try to get down here!" I yelled, and Fox started to descend.

"No WAY LIFE-RUINER!" Jenn yelled, and she swiped her blade at Fox. Fox easily dodges, but found it hard to come down enough so I could jump on.

All this time I was trying to dodge Sam's attack. My arm was paining like mad, and I was barely staying one step ahead of Sam's deadly blade.

Fox still wasn't able to come down low enough. Jenn kept him busy enough...

And then Fox started glowing. His entire body turned into pure flame. Sam, Jenn, and I stared, and Fox smiled. His flame body was...angry. It was easy to see he was not happy with his situation. Sam and Jenn started to step back, now afraid.

And then, Fox's attack struck. Suddenly, huge fireballs erupted out of the firebody, and they stood around Fox, lighting up the night sky.

/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/

"Hunter! Terrence! How many suns are there supposed to be!!?!??!" Teresa screamed, looking at the blazing fireballs.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

And then, Fox's entire body exploded with fire. Like a huge fireball, all the many fireballs combined, and then the enormous fireball flew towards Jenn and Sam. But before it hit them it exploded.

The explosion was so great, that forest in miles of blast radius were destroyed!

And that's all I could see. I blacked out, and hopefully the attack knocked out Sam and Jenn as well. The last thing I saw was Fox, swooping down to get me.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 08:28 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

I ran up to Teresa to see what she was talking about. We looked up at the fireballs and tried to figure out what they were. It seemed to be coming from that phoenix we saw that Sheu had summoned. "Teresa, Lets go check it out." I said and we ran through the trees leaving the rest of the group on their own.

When we got there we saw the giant bird picking up Sheu. But Sam and Jenn were no where to be seen. "Lets go check on Sheu." Teresa said after running over to them. I ran over to the two and noticed Sheu was nocked out. I helped him up on Fox and then picked up Teresa and then got on Fox. "Back to the others." I said setting her down and we flew off.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 10:28 AM
Sam
~~~
"Idiots," I muttered, walking back to Jenn.
We'd ducked into bushes and completely avoided the attack. Hunter and Teresa had shown up only to leave on Fox with Sheu.
"I can't believe they didn't spot us." I said, sitting beside Jenn.
"Me neither."
"They'll probably go after Ralos now and leave us be."
"It could happen."
It moved closer to her. "I think we should make use of this privacy of ours."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I do."
She smiled and I kissed her.
"I said you only wanted to get laid," said Jenn.
"Actually I just wanted you to like me. Getting laid was a bonus."
She laughed quietly.
I kissed her and laid her down gently. I just hope we don't get interrupted this time. I thought.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 11:03 AM
--{======>Ralos<======}--

I looked out of my cave and saw that the Others were coming ever closer to me. "Hmm...My pawns seem to have betrayed me..." I said and walked back in the cave."Time to call Raynull."

I then vanished from my cave and reappeared outside of a wooden cabin 5 miles away from the cave. I walked up to it and nocked on the door. Out came a pale woman dressed in black with two swords on her waist. Her eyes were as black as darkness itself, Her hair went down to the middle of her back and it to was black, and she walked outof the cabin and glared at Ralos. "Its about time." She spat. "Yes, I believe it is." He said and they vanished in a puff of smoke.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 11:32 AM
Raynull

We re-appeared outside of the entrance to his cave.
"Took you long enough to get me," I snapped.
"It wasn't neccessart, but my first pawns turned and good and my strongest one is off screw*** some girl."
I smirked. It was pretty funny actually.
"So is that them?" I asked, noddign towards a small group.
"Yes."
"Leave it to me."
I took off down the path and stood, blocking their way.
"Who are you?" Asked one boy.
"Your worst nightmare," I replied, drawing my blades.
I attacked the two boys, they were just big-headed morons with no strategy whatsoever. Pathetic.
I went after that girl...Varda I think her name was and it was not challenge. I slashed her across the stomach and kicked her to the ground.
Only one girl left. I charged at her, distracting her with one blade and then stabbing her in the arm suddenly with the other. Hunter tried to protect her but I kicked him in the chest and he flew back, crashing into her on the way.
I placed my blades away. "Now you all die..." I held out my hand and prepared to fire my most powerful attack at them.
"STOP!" Ordered Ralos.
I turned to him, growling angrily. "Let me kill them."
"It's not yet time."
I grunted and turned back to the group. "I'll come for you soon enough."
Then I and Ralos disappeared...

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 11:48 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

Sheu had waken up and we decided to continue walking to the cave but along the way ran into another one of Ralos' lackies and got totaled. We didnt even get a chance to fight back they were so strong. "We're going to have to seriously work together on this one." I said rubbing my head and saw Teresa on the ground bleeding. "Are you ok!?" I yelled and ran to her side. "Yeah, I'm fine...Just a small cut." She said and looked at her arm. "Ok, A big cut."

I helped her to her feet still limping from being thrown into that boulder. "Lets go hlp the others, They dont look so good." She said and we walked over to them. We helped up Terrence who looked in pretty bad shape, And Sheu and Varda had already gotten up. "Not good..." Terrence said as we helped him up.

Guys, We're on a mountain so the scenery is basicly boulder and cold. btw

Samchu
21st May 2003, 12:13 PM
Sam
~~~
"We should get moving," I said to Jenn.
"Already?" She groaned.
"What do you mean already? We've done it 4 times!!!"
"You have a point..."
"Now come on." i said, my voice going slightly sstern.
"Okay, don't go so insane."
i stood, waiting for her to get dressed.
"Do you mind?"
"You weren't bothered when i helped you take them off."
She slapped me, only softly though. I rubbed it whilst Jenn sat there laughing at me.
"Why are you in such a rush to leave anyway?" She asked.
"I have to take care of the others before they reach Ralos' cave."
"But i thought-"
"You thought I'd turn good just because i got laid? As a matter of fact, I like being on Ralos' side, he's given something I could never achieve with those losers.
She walked up to me and put her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry you feel that way." Without warning she kneed me in the balls.
"Holy s***!!" I yelled.
She pushed me onto the floor abd started to tie my hands behind my back.
"What are you doing!?"
"You think I'm just gonna sit back and let you kill them?"
She tied a longer piece around my neck like a collar.
"Get up." She ordered, standing.
"Do I look like your f****** pet!?"
She pulled on the rope, my neck jerked awkwardly, it hurt like hell.
"Okay okay!" I said, scrambling to my feet.
I followed along behind her, this was even more embarassing than before. We caught up to the others, they were resting on the path. Someone had beaten the cr** outta them, and it wasn't me.
Jenn walked me over to a tree and forced me to sit, then she tied the rope to one of the branches. How downgrading...
"Is that such a good idea?" Teresa asked.
"It's okay, he won't try anything," replied Jenn.
"That's not what she means," said Hunter.
"Oh you mean about earlier? Don't worry, it won't happen again."
"I can hear you ya know," I said.
Everyone went silent. Oh how I wish I could kill every one of them right now...

Drusilla
21st May 2003, 12:13 PM
Uhh, Hunter, Varda got slashed across the stomach. She's not going to be getting up any time soon... well, not normally anyway. Maybe it's time to learn a new spell. But anyhow, she's got a mortal wound.

~*~Varda~*~
God, I hated them. I hated them all. I didn't like Ralos, but I liked him less than the others. But I still hated them. There was no where for me to go. I wasn't strong enough on my own. Not yet, at least.
I had been hit in the stomach. The pain... it was like an icy cold fire. I could hardly stand it. Blood bubbled up the back of my throat. I coughed.
Teresa was hurt too, but she had only been hit on the arm. She was talking to Hunter.
"Oh my God, Hunter!" She said, seeing me. My vision was already fading...
I coughed again and the rich taste of iron flooded my mouth. Terrance knelt next to me.
"I... I don't think she's going to make it..." he whispered. The others just stared.
I tried to get up, but yet another wave of crimson splattered my clothing and the ground.
Teresa, gingerly holding her arm, knelt on the other side of me.
"Varda..." she said quietly.
I smiled. "Sorry chica, end of the line for me. Wish I could have stayed for another round. Great fun. Good luck..." I coughed again. This time, there was a greater burning feeling. Teresa and Terrance jumped back. I was on fire... Soon I looked more like a fire faerie from a children's book than anything else. I smiled one more time.
"Later yall..."
And I dissapeared.
~*~

OK, I'm calling this spell Reborn from Ashes. Pretty much, if she gets a really bad wound that would kill her, she does die. But, in time, she can come back. For now, just post that she's dead. I'll bring her back in a few RPG hours when she's needed. The downside to the spell is that it's not immediate, of course.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 12:33 PM
Oh...eh heh, Sorry bout that i wasnt thinking

~^*Hunter*^~

Everyone just gasped at the sight of Varda catching on fire like that, She was just gone. Everyone was silent for 10 minutes. I tried to break the ice so to speak and Told Jenn what happened and asked if she could heal everyone. "Huh? Oh sure..." She said still looking at he ashes of varda. I walked over to Sam and just shook my head. Then I raised my sword and hit him with the butt of it breaking his nose. He started to cuss at me and i just turned around and walked to the others. "Lets make a plan." I said and sat down on a rock. "That girl seemed stronger than all of us we'll need to hit her with strategy if we plan on stopping Ralos." Added Terrence.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 12:46 PM
Sam
~~~
Blood ran down my face. "You'll pay Hunter," I growled quietly.
"You know, you don't stand a chance against Ralos." I said aloud.
Everyone turned to look at me.
I forced myself to my feet. "How do you expect to beat Ralos when you can't even get rid of me?"
Hunter and Terence stepped forward. "You know, it won't be that hard with you tied up like that."
"Oh really? Prove it." I said, urging them to fight me.
All I needed was enough anger to feed off of and then I could unleash my new attack. They wouldn't stand a chance against it.
"Don't," said Teresa, stepping forward. "He wants you to fight him."
When did she become a fu***** mind reader? I wondered.
"Ya know, I bet Teresa would like whoever kills me the best." I said.
The two of them looked at one another, I could tell they were eager to attack.
Just agree on it so I can kill you all... I thought, eagerly awaiting their decision.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 12:54 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I looked at Terrence, and back to Sam. 'Like I'm going to fall for that.' I thought and Walked back to Teresa. I then turned around to see Terrence using Sams stomach like a punching bag. "That dolt." I said and sat next to Teresa. 'And How does he expect me to believe him when Teresa had just said not to attack.' I thought and kept watching Terrence and Sam. Sam seemed to be smiling and not feeling Terrences punches at all. "Oh boy..." I said and asked Teresa if she wanted to go for a walk. "Sure." She said and we walked away. I knew whatever Sam was going to do wasnt going to be pretty.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 01:09 PM
Sam
~~~
"Terrence you poor fool."
He stepped back, surprised that I wasn't feeling his attacks.
"Feel the wrath of my knew attack! FORCE OF THUNDER!"
Bolts of lightning rained from the sky, smashing down into the ground. Terrence was hit by several of them, his body shook violently as the electricity forced its way through his body.
I made sure Jenn wasn't hit by any of them, I didn't want her getting hurt.
One bolt shot through the rope, snapping it.
"Ah, freedom," i said quietly pulling off the rest of the rope. I turned to Jenn, "sit tight. I'll be back right."
I followed after Hunter and Teresa until I was able to get in front of them.
"Well well well lookie what we have here." i said smirking. "Two easy target lovebirds."
Hunter stepped in front of Teresa.
"Protecting your girlfriend Hunter? Okay, let's see what you've got!"

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 01:39 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

Sam cut us off apparently he broke free. "Protecting your girlfriend Hunter? Okay, let's see what you've got!" He yelled at me. I just glared at him and pulled my sword out without him noticing. He ran at me with his sword in hand and he slashed at me but it only managed to cut my shirt. Then he noticed Teresa was right next to him. and he took her and put his sword under her neck. "Dont touch her!" I yelled and he just kept glaring at me not moving an inch. 'Hes gonna pay.' I thought and took a step towards them. "I wouldnt come any closer if I were you." He said and brought up his sword to her neck closer. I began to get pale in the face and he noticed it and knew he had the upper hand in this battle. "Great..." I said under my breath dropping my sword to the ground.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 03:08 PM
Sam
~~~
"Good boy. Now, kick it to the side." Hunter reluctantly did so. i wasn't a fan of taking hostages, it was pointless to keep a hold of them once their purpose had been fulfiled.
I withdrew the sword from Teresa's neck then thrust the hilt firmly into the back of her neck. A little blood drizzled out before I let her unconcious body drop to the ground.
"Now you," I said, stepping over her body. "How should I kill you? The others went quite quickly so I suppose that leave a slow and painful death for you." I swung my leg suddenly, taking out both of his and causing him to drop to the ground. I pointed the tip of my sword at his throat then moved it down till it was hovering over his chest.
"I'm gonna enjoy every bit of this," I said.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 03:48 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I looked at Teresa on the ground and a tear formed in my eye. 'She can't be dead...' I thought then I realised Sam had pointed his sword at my chest. "Not happening." I growled and grabed his sword with one hand. He tried to pull it away but it wouldnt budge. I glared at him and threw the sword and it stuck in a tree. I grabed him by the throat and his eyes started to get teary and red. My eyes began to glow red with anger and he couldnt breath. I droped him to the ground and began kicking him in his sides breaking every one of his ribs. He stoped moving and lied limp on the ground. I looked at Teresa who I thought was dead and ran over to her praying she wasn't. I held her in my arms and she opened her eyes. "Hey again." She said smiling.

Samchu
21st May 2003, 04:11 PM
Sam
~~~
I lay on the groound, my breathing was deep and wheezy because of the kicking. I looked over at Hunter. Why? Why couldn't I kill him? Why did he always win!?
I sat up, placing my hand on my chest to try and stop my ribs from moving about. The pain was unbareable. But i couldn't go back to Jenn as a loser, especially not like this.
I stumbled over to the tree and pulled my sword out of it. I coughed, blood running out of my mouth.
"Hunter!"
He turned to me. I forced my blade out in front of me. "This...isn't..over...until...I say...it's over..."
I didn't care how beaten up I was. I had to win. I had kill them all, no matter what it took!

Deck Knight
21st May 2003, 04:49 PM
Terrence

"Hunter, you've had your fun." "I lept up from where I was sent down. "In case you were wondering Sam, its rather pointless to use Electricity against the ground! I just figured Hunter had enough strength to beat you. I was just drawing your attack... so Hunter wouldn't get surprised". "Now Sam, you can either go back to Jenn a loser or go back to her in peices!" I charged at him and kicked him in the face. Then I jumped up and piledrived him into the ground. He was tired, but fought back with his Thunder Sword, I blocked with my Lance. "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DO YOU! I CAN ABSORB YOUR ELECTRIC ATTACKS!" I said as I chucked him into a tree. then picked up a giant hunk of Rock from the ground and threw it at his head. I did have a nasty gash though... I could absorb the electricity... but I was still quite susceptible to blades... "Damn him". "I suggest you give up, Sam, if you think thats bad, imagine what Hunter could do to you in your even more enfeebled state." I laughed. "Hunter, finish him off, I have buisiness to attend to." I hrabbed Teresa. "orry for making you think I was hurt back there, I just wanted to give Hunter a chance. Guess I should've stepped in... sorry, cutie."

I heard Hunter mumble something as he walked over to Sam.

M1ND G4ME
21st May 2003, 06:27 PM
How does he fight when He has all broken ribs?

SneaselReborned: Deal lol

SneaselReborned
21st May 2003, 06:35 PM
~*~Sheu~*~

Well, this sucked pretty badly. I was completely knocked out and drained by Fox's attack, and then just when I was regaining consciousness Mrs. Evil Woman tries to kill us. Well, lets just say I wasn't in a mood to try to get Fox to do the little Maelstrom attack. I probably didn't even have enough energy to summon up Fox. So, we took some time to recooperate from the near-death experience, and it seemed that Sam and Jenn were back. Damnit! I should have killed them when I had the chance.

So then Sam unleashes his massive Thunder attack, and I'm hit by it, and once again I black out. Nice, right? That's the third time I've blacked out in about 5 hours! This hurts.

And here I am now, seeing that Hunter is about to kill Sam, and wondering how I can stop Hunter from making Sam unleash even more Thunderbolts. I'm lying on the ground, hurting all over, and I can see that my arm is crisped from the thunderbolts. And it seems that Terrence is going to let Hunter kill off Sam. How nice.

I struggle to pull my feather out. If I can just use my feather to unleash a wind strike I could easily get both Hunter and Sam to unconsciousness. They have so many cuts and bruises, there is no way they could withstand such an attack. I slowly put my feather in my hand and struggle to aim it right. I only have enough energy for one shot. Focusing, I see Hunter grab his sword from the ground and spit.

Oh great! I'm not going to make it. Hunter is taking his sword up, and he puts it right above's Sam's throat. Sam is struggling to get up, but he is too hurt.

"I!! WILL!!! WINNN!!!!" Sam yells, and I steady my feather. Its time to unleash the attack.

Suddenly, a huge typhoon energy whirl shoots out of my feather, and it circles around the two. I use all my energy, and then I black out. God, that's 4 times and counting!

"ARRRGHHHH!!!!!" Hunter screams, and he drops to the ground, his sword clatterinly helplessly to the dirt. He writhes around on the ground for a bit, and blood is being sucked out of his body and every muscle is being tortures.

Sam, however, is so hurt he goes out like a light. In an instant, Sam is out. Maybe dead, no, hopefully dead, but probably not. Sure, he was damaged up. But not enough to actually die due to the attack.

Hunter writhes around a little more, and then finally closes his eyes.

"Hunter!" Teresa cries, and runs to him.

"Sam!" Jenn cries, and she runs towards him.

Both girls check to see if the two boys are alive. Yes, they are alive. Lucky for them. There was even a chance that Sam would die. Three golden rings of energy float out of Hunter's body, and the same for Sam's. They return to my feather, and are sucked in. The feather is still in my hand.

/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\//

I slowly get up, and look around. I'm still resting near a tree, and I am conscious again. I look around, and I'm tied to a tree. WHAT THE HECK!!!

"What's the meaning of this!!!" I yell, gripping my feather tightly. Luckily they didn't think of taking away my weapon.

Teresa, Terrence, Hunter, Sam, and Jenn appear for four directions, and Hunter spits.

"I knew I couldn't trust you! You could have killed Sam and I!" Hunter yells.

"You rat! You're probably working for Ralos!" Terrence yells.

"Even I'm not working for Ralos anymore!" Sam yells.

"You evil person!" Teresa screams.

"I'm going to get you!" Jenn yells.

Terrence takes out his Lance, Teresa takes out the gift flower that Terrence gave her, Hunter takes out his blade, Sam makes a Thundersword for himself, and Jenn takes one of Sam's Thunderswords.

"Now you will die!" They all yell, and start coming towards me.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream.

/\/\/\/\/\\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I wake up, and look around me. Just. A. Dream. It was just. A. Dream. I breath a deep sigh, and see that I'm not tied up. I get up slowly, and I put my feather into my pocket. I soon see the rest of the group, and Hunter and Sam are just waking up. Slowly. Painfully slow.

"Why did you attack me?" Hunter says in a groggy voice. "Sure, kill Sam, but why me?"

"Easy. If I had only attacked Sam, you would have killed him. I did not want that to happen." I said quickly, and I gripped my feather tightly in my pocket.

Now Sam woke up, and he looked around.

"What happened. I remember being on the ground and Hunter about to kill me and then...

"WAIT A MINUTE!!! HUNTER AND TERRENCE ARE HERE!!! THIS MUST BE HELL!!! NOOO!!!! PLEASE GOD, I WAS A GOOD PERSON!!!!!" Sam cried, putting his hands up to the sky. "I'LL NEVER SERVE ANY EVIL RALOS IF YOU JUST LET ME GO UP TO HEAAAVVVEEENNN!!!"

Teresa, Hunter, Jenn, Terrence, and I all sweatdropped.

[EDIT] I'm so not changing this thing I was typing this up like for half an hour!!! Hunter, you change yours!

Moltrecuno
21st May 2003, 09:58 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

After I sweatdropped, I looked at Sam again.

"Well... you will be Hell after I'm through with you! Why the hell did you knock me out like that?!" I raised my un-injured arm ready to slap him until Terrence grabbed my arm.

"Calm down Teresa. You're injured. You need to tend to your wounds." He said.

"I'm not that badly injured to kick him in the nuts!" I said angrily and kicked Sam in the place where the sun don't shine... sort of speak. Terrence, Hunter, and Sheu's jaw dropped after Sam gave a loud yell and started to gasp for air.

"Um... I don't think anyone should ever get Teresa angry..." Hunter said. Terrence nodded and carried me away from Sam before I was going to kick him again.

"Let me go! I didn't hurt him enough yet!" I struggled to get out of Terrence's arms. I guess I was moving too much since Terrence didn't notice that he stepped on a rock. He slipped on the rock and fell backwards. We both gave a cry and I landed on top of Terrence. Hunter ran right over to where we fell.

"You alright Teresa?" Hunter asked and helped me up. I hugged Hunter to thank him for helping me up. Terrence just sighed.

"Yeah Hunter... you didn't even bother to ask if I'm okay. Anyway, are you alright Teresa?" Terrence asked and quickly got himself up.

"I'm alright if you are." I said with a small smile and blush. I heard Hunter sigh. I then realized that I was still angry at Sam. I walked over to Sam again.

"You already hurt Sam enough Teresa. I mean you really had hurt him enough. Now lets clean up your wounds." Terrence said and took hold of my hand. I blushed again.

"Its not a problem to heal myself. Especially with the help of this..." I took out a small flower from my pouch. It was the flower that Terrence gave me. I pinched my finger in the middle of the flower to get a grain of pollen. It glowed faintly and I placed it on my wound on my arm and neck. My wounds healed in just seconds.

"See?" I said smiling. Terrence smiled back. I then started to think that we shouldn't trust Sam again. He already tried to kill us twice if I kept the correct count of attempts. But I trusted Hunter and the others that Sam was on our side again. After a few quiet minutes, Sheu spoke up.

"We really should get a move on if we want to kill Ralos."

"Yeah we should. Now lets go!" I said and started to walk backwards waiting for the group to follow.

"Teresa! Watch out for that..." Terrence tried to warn me and I bump into a tree. Leaves fell off the tree and my hair was covered in bright green leaves.

"That look suits you very well Teresa." Hunter said.

Samchu
22nd May 2003, 01:05 AM
Sam
~~~
Jenn and I were at the back of the group. She'd healed a few of the wounds but my ribs were still smashed up. I could hardly breathe it hurt so bad.
Teresa walked right into a tree, almost everone laughed at it, everyone except me. Everything hurt, my nuts especially thanks to Teresa.
Then my legs gave way. I couldn't take the pain anymore. It hurt so much! Then it hit me, I'm going to die... I should have seen it comming.
I could hear voices but I couldn't make them out or tell what they were saying, even my vision was badly blurred.
I coughed, blood comming up. I didn't want to die. Why isn't Ralos saving me!? Why didn't he help me when I needed him to kill the others!?
My hearing and vision went. It was dark and silent but I could still feel the pain. It burned!
So this was it? I have to die without telling Jenn I love her? My life was all for nothing and now I'm going to rot in hell...
I coughed blood up again and then I passed out.

M1ND G4ME
22nd May 2003, 06:04 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

I looked at Sams unconcious body. "Hope hes dead..." I said and Jenn came over and started smacking me across the face. I just stared at her when she was doing this and walked away. "Hey!" She yelled and kicked me as I was walking off. I just sighed and kept walking not paying attention to her cussing at me.

I told the others we should move ahead and we did so. We had gotten to the cave entrance in no time not even talking along the way. I sneaked over to Teresa while the others were walking up ahead. "Teresa, Be careful, That Raynull girl is strong, I dont want you to get hurt." I told her and she just smiled. "Dont worry, I'll be fine." Terrence turned around and saw me talking to Teresa and ran over between us. 'Jerk, Has to ruin everything.' I thought and he smirked at me. I sighed and walked off but Teresa looked at me confused wondering why I was sad all of a sudden.

Samchu
22nd May 2003, 10:21 AM
Raynull
~~~~~
I teleported to where Sam and Jenn were. "I can't believe you couldn't kill anyone," I said, shaking my head.
I healed his wounds and he stood up. I just shook my head at him.
He looked down at the ground and shuffled his feet. "I'm sorry..."
"So you should be. I'll never forgive you if you can't complete one simple task for me."
"I'm sorry mother."
I turned away from him. "Don't fail me again." And then I disappeared.

Sam
~~~
Jenn walked up to me. "That's your mom?" She asked.
"Yeah."
"Why do you need her to forgive you?"
"It's my fault she and my dad broke up. She says she won't forgive me for it until I prove to her how sorry I am. That means killing the others."
Jenn didn't say anything.
"Well, let's get a move on."
We walked up the path. We spotted the group resting up ahead. I jumped into a tree to get a better look. Hunter had walked off and Teresa had gone to see why. They talked for a while and then kissed again.
It was disgusting!
Terrence was standing right below me. I swung around the branch and slammed into the back of his head, knocking him unconcious.
Sheu, Hunter and Teresa turned around, surprised to see me still alive.
"I was going to spare your misserable lives," I said, forming my lightning sword in my hand. "But you left me to die." I smirked. "But now it's my turn..."

M1ND G4ME
22nd May 2003, 11:18 AM
~^*Hunter*^~

I looked up at Sam who was back and trying to kill us all again. I stepped infront of teresa. 'Why does this guy always have to ruin everything good in my life? Shes a good kisser too...' I thought and glared at him. He just smirked at me. "Sorry, Did I interupt something?" He said and I unsheithed my sword. "Now you die." I spat and motioned for Teresa to go over to the others. For some reason Sam wanted to kill me more than anyone else.

I took a step and we were staring each other down.In a flash we ran at each other swords in hand and mine began to spark like his expressing my frustration. With the first clash of the metal thunder struck and everyone fell to the ground except Sam and I. Still holding our swords together as an X We glared at each other and a storm brewed over head.

We jumped back at the same time going backwards landing on a boulder each and jumping back. With every clash of the blades our anger rised along with our Strength. It began to rain above the battle ground and we landed on the ground and glared. We ran forward at the other readying for an attack. I jumped up and he stuck his sword in the air. He made an inch deap gash in the side of my stomach. But I landed and stabed at him in the arm. I berley missed and he elbowed me to the ground.

He raised his sword to stab me in the back but I blew myself to the side by the wind and he hit the ground with his blade. I quickly got up and pointed my sword at him. He pulled his sword out and looked at the others. He had a twisted smile and ran at them, I running and cutting him off. He was wide eyed that I could get there so fast and I jumped at him, He was unprepared and my sword pierced his skin stabbing in the left side of his stomach and he well to the ground and I skidded on the ground and noticed a puddle of blood on the ground where I halted.

He had cut me along my leg and I could do no more. Luckily niether could he and Teresa ran over to me and helped be up. I smiled and limped as she helped me back to the others. I looked at Sam again. "He's hopeless." I said and the group walked away. "I just cant Bring myself to kill him." I told Teresa as we walked. "He's such a pain in the butt." I said as we walked in the cave entrance.

Samchu
22nd May 2003, 03:27 PM
Sam
~~~
"NO!" I yelled, slamming my fist into the ground. "I CAN'T HAVE FAILED AGAIN!"
I stood up, clutching the side of my stomach tightly and hobbling after the group. I had to do away with them. Mom would never forgive me for what I did otherwise.
"STOP!" I ordered, once I'd caught up.
They sighed and turned. Each of their faces carying the expression, 'not him again'.
"You're all going to-"
Raynull suddenly appeared in front of me.
"Mom!?"
Without warning she grabbed my throat and lifted me off of the ground.
"What...are you...doing...?" I managed to ask.
"I'm doing you a favour. Seeing as you haven't filled up your end of the deal how do you expect me to keep up mine? By killing you you won't have to feel guilty about causing your father and I to split up."
Her grip tightened, I found it almost impossible to breathe. I coul feel the energy being sucked out of my body.
"I'm...sorry...mom..."
Then everything went black.

Drusilla
22nd May 2003, 05:19 PM
~*~Varda~*~
Cold... cold and dark, yet light and warm at the same time. I felt like I was falling... falling up. Everything tingled, yet I was numb. Fury of color and sound... yet complete nothingness.
Death is such a damn oxymoron.
Threre was nothing, yet something. A void that was filled. I couldn't understand... I didn't want to. I didn't want to be here. Then... A blaze of light.
And I was again. I just was. I could see, hear, feel, and I was sure. I was... alive.
Something alerted me. Hostile. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end as I heard that voice again. It was that woman... the one who had killed me. She had someone... his name was Sam... she was killing him too...
"ARMEGADDON!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Huge flames burst forth from my outstreached hands and hit the woman full force. Fortunatly, she was between me and Sam, so he didn't get hurn... much.
She dropped Sam's limp body and whirled around to glare at me.
"You!" she snarled.
I smirked. "Yeah, what about me?" I drew my katana. "Oh, yeah, I'm the one who's gonna kick your little arse."
The others were staring at me. "What are you standing there for?" I hissed. "Get Sam out of here!"
~*~

Short post... ;_;

SneaselReborned
22nd May 2003, 08:01 PM
~*~Sheu~*~

I gasped, seeing Ms. Kill-A-Lot. Sam's mother... And she just killed her son.

"What are you standing there for?" Varda screamed. "Get Sam out of here!"

"No way! You may have an alleigence to Ralos, but I will not let you die!" I yelled.

"If Sheu's staying, I'm staying!" Hunter yelled, drawing his sword.

I quickly pulled out my feather, and aimed it at Raynull.

"You should be afraid of me too! I'm here, old woman!" Terrence screamed, and he drew his lance, aiming it at Raynull.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't tear you to shreads!" Teresa screamed, and the flower in her hand turned into a whip.

"I have all these supporters, and I will help kill you as well, Raynull." Varda yelled, and she pointed her finger at Raynull.

"Okay my little wimpy pests. Try to even touch me and I will show you the meaning of pain." Raynull said calmly, and she took out the two curved swords of her.

I smiles, and the tip of my feather turned into a dagger.

"Die." I whispered, and my feather flew out of my hand at crazy speeds towards Raynull.

Moltrecuno
22nd May 2003, 10:49 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

Raynull easily dodges the dagger and sets her sights on me. She gives an evil smile and in an instant, she teleports right in front of me.

"Woah there. You're very eager to kill me huh?" I said with a smirk. She smiled at the comment and slashes her weapon at me. I easily whispered 'Scenery Change" and disappeared before the blade could hit me. I reappear right behind her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hiya!" I smiled and stabbed my katana at her back which she easily dodged. Damn she's faster than me. The next thing i know, I feel a stinging pain on my side. I look at my side to see Raynull's katana stabbed into me. She quickly pulls it out and I give a shrill cry. I held back my tears from the pain. I muttered some cuss words and struggled to get up.

"Teresa!" I heard Terrence's voice calling to me. Raynull was going to finish me off until I heard her katana hit something hard. I look up to see Terrence blocking Raynull's attack on me. Everything started to get blurry and dark. I closed my eyes.

"I'm not going to die... no chance in hell..." I said to myself. I concentrated on all my energy left in me and the ground started to shake. All of a sudden, thick vines, as thick as tree trunks, shot up from under Raynull. The vines wrapped around her leaving no space to breath. I slowly open my eyes again to see the vines wrapping around her.

"Woah..." I said.

SneaselReborned
22nd May 2003, 11:34 PM
~*~Sheu~*~

I saw Raynull dodge my dagger, and I cursed. She then went after Teresa. Must be jealous of the youngness. Tsk tsk.

And then I saw Teresa being stabbed and Terrence taking the finishing blow. That was surely going to hurt. And then I saw the blood oozing out of Terrence's shoulder. This was just too much. Just. Too. Much.

Teresa suddenly opened her eyes, and huge vines came out and started to strangle Raynull. I walked cautiously to the deadly old woman.

"You think you can win with just some vines!" Raynull screamed, and suddenly the vines withdrew into the ground. "I am an Earth Adept as well! I can make all your attacks worthles little Teresa!"

Raynull smiles, and Teresa's whip turned back into a flower.

"What!" Terersa screamed, and the flower in her hand suddenly wilted and died. "No!"

Terrence was on the floor in pain, and Raynull smiled. She took out her blade and gave Terrence two quick slashes: one to the heart, and one to the head. Blood flowed like a pool and Terrence lay limp on the floor. Teresa screamed, and starts backing up from Raynull. Hunter came closer to Teresa, and readied his sword.

Raynull dashed at Teres and gave her a quick slash in the stomach, and then sliced her head off. It rolled on the ground and stopped moving, an image of pain and suffering.

Hunter and I came together, back to back, to try to fight off Raynull. Three people where dead: Sam, Teresa, and Terrence.

Hunter took his sword out, and I steadied my feather. Raynull had no cuts or wounds, so my tornado technique was useless. She could dodge my dagger, but maybe...maybe if Hunter distracted her.

"Hunter, you distract her, I'll try to kill her." I whispered, and Hunter nodded.

"Oldies goin' down." He said, spitting and charging towards Raynull. Raynull blocked Hunter's attack with one sword, and gave him two quick jabs to the heart with the other. Hunter fell to the ground. I shot by dagger, which Raynull grabbed, and smashed. She tossed it on the ground and dug one sword into it.

Now it was just me and Raynull, and I wasn't armed. I knew that if Hunter or Terrence couldn't take Raynull down with their weapons, I hadn't a chance. And poor Fox, the feather phoenix, was dead now.

I took and step back, and Raynull smiled.

"You have given me just what I wanted. I love seeing the look of fear on my enemies faces. Now that you have given me this, your life is over." Raynull said, and she charged at me.

Everything after that happened in complete slow motion. The cut feather on the ground suddenly erupted into a huge flame, and Raynull stopped charging for a second to look back, and out of the flames Fox rose, a complete fiery bird form, and Fox dove straight at Raynull, who was hit completely by the blow. One of Raynull's swords clattered to the ground in front of me, and the other flew away and struck inside a tree. Fox smashed into Raynull and she smashed into a tree as well before turning back into a feather and coming in my hand. Raynull's sword suddenly glowed with an orange energy, and my feather started to glow just the same. And then, suddenly, the sword disappeared and my feather took on a different color: the color of the phoenix. Crimson red and orange.

I smiled, and I knew it was time to finish Raynull. I looked towards the tree where Raynull lay embedded in, and I aimed my feather. She had enough cuts to die to one tornado-blast. The funnel appeared around Raynull, and then suddenly in a puff of smoke Raynull was gone. Darnit! She escaped once again!

Either way, I looked around. Teresa's decapitated head, Terrence's limp body, Hunter's stabbed limp body, and Sam's choked body. They were all dead. And now it was just me that could fight Ralos and Raynull. This was not how it was supposed to happen! They were not supposed to die! They were supposed to be alive! Alive! Teamwork was to be promised! The dream! They had said! They had said!

And then, my feather started to glow red. And suddenly, it erupted into a small flaming bird, like a mini-phoenix in my hands which took flight and rested upon Teresa's decapitated head. And then it flew over to Hunter's body, and then Terrence's, and then Sam's. Suddenly, the bird erupted into flames, and then the feather was back in my hand.

And then, everybody started being healed. Teresa's decapitated head came back on her body, Hunter's wounds healed, and Sam just got up, fine. Terrence took a little longer, but soon everybody was back alive.

"You all have been revived by the Phoenix. This is the only time that will happen. After this, if you die, its all over. Be careful. Raynull is gone." I said, and turned around and started to walk. All the newly revived flewed their muscles and looked around, confused.

M1ND G4ME
22nd May 2003, 11:58 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I got up and noticed everyone was ok too. I ran to Teresa smiling that we were alive. We hugged each other happily but Terrence woke up an saw us and started muttering. Teresa laughed and ran over to him and gave him a hug too. Everyone got up and decided it best to move on so she wouldnt find us. We were getting closer and We all could tell. "I think this is it guys." I said and teresa slaped me. "And Girls." I said and started to laugh

Drusilla
23rd May 2003, 09:24 AM
SneaselReborned, you COMPLETELY forgot about my character in your post. Everyone else was dead, and then you said that you were the only one left. What bout my char, eh? And, she's not with Ralos. She's not with anyone; she's what we call a chaotic neutral. She'll side with whomever she feels like fighting for, but doesn't give a shnit about authoritiy. She's not on Ralos' side at all. In fact, she never really was...

Samchu
23rd May 2003, 03:42 PM
Sam
~~~
I just sat on the floor and watched them leave. My desire to kill was gone, there was no point. The only reason I'd tried to kill them was to have mom forgive me, I faile and she killed me. But that look...she was going to kill me anyway. She used me... My own mother!
I slammed my fist into the ground with anger. Why!? I didn't understand. Why did she want me dead? Why had she killed me?
There was only one way to find out...I had to go to Ralos' cave with the others, I would find my answer there. I was sure of it!
I stood up and ran after them, catching up to them as they stood outside of Ralos' cave.
"Guys wait!" I called.
They turned, they were ready for a fight but I no longer wanted to give them one.
"I'm on your side." I said, "Look, I'm sorry I tried to kill you all, I was just trying to earn my mother's forgiveness. However, it was never intended...so I've decided to help you. I want answers and if I want them I'll have to look for her. I believe she is in there. It is for this reason that I shall assist you. That is, if you'll let me."

Moltrecuno
23rd May 2003, 05:28 PM
OOC: *kicks SneaselReborned* Me being decapitated is not fun... especially when I didn't give consent in having myself killed. Even though I got revived, that was just wrong... *shudders*

@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

"Well I still don't trust you Sam." I said and turned away.

"If you want to follow us then fine, but if you try to kill us, I'll kill you myself." Hunter said. We started to move on towards Ralos's hideout.

"Death and back again... that was a nice experience..." I said quietly to myself as we continued to head for Ralos's cave. I decided to walk in the back of the group since I started to think to myself again. I walked and just looked at the ground. Terrence seemed to notice this and turned towards me.

"You okay Teresa?" Terrence asked.

"I'm alright. Just thinking." I replied.

"Thinking about what?"

"Nothing important I guess..." I then felt his hand on my shoulder. I blushed and touched his hand with my own on my shoulder. I smiled and looked up.

"Just tell me if anything is bothering you okay?" He said with a smile. I looked into his eyes and smile. Something looked very familar about them. I remembered having that same thought a while back when he first took me away into that cave.

"We better catch up to the group. Lets go." Terrence said and I snapped back to my senses. I quickly followed behind then I started to remember the thoughts I had when Terrence blocked Raynull's attack that was meant for me and before everything went black. It was about my past from years ago...

"Alright Teresa. We'll just rest a bit here then we have to continue our drive home." My mom said with a smile. I smile back and went off on my own. I decide to be mischievous and walk through the small patch of woods in the park. As I walked, I picked up some small flowers to make into a wreath. When I was picking up one flower, I heard something behind a nearby bush. I go up to the bush.

"Boo!" A boy jumps out of the bush and I scream. The boy starts laughing. I glared angrily. "I'm sorry." He said and controlled himself to stop laughing. I slapped him in the face. "That was mean!" He rubbed his cheek and frowned. I felt guilty for hitting him and apologized. "I guess I deserved that one. Anyway, who are you?" He asked. "I'm not from here. I'm from the town about a hundred miles away from here. My name is Teresa." I replied.

I tried to remember the name of the boy but I couldn't. I started to remember that particular memory again.

"It seems that you like flowers." He said with a smile. "Yeah. I just love nature and how pretty it is." I smiled back. He took a flower from my hand and placed it in my hair. "There. Now you're Nature Girl." We both laughed.

We then hung out with each other for a while and clouds showed in the sky telling us that a storm was coming. As we were walking back to our parents, a weak branch broke off from a tree after a bird perched on it for a minute. I was right under it. "Watch out!" The boy pushed me to the side. Both of us were on the ground. I started to blush. That was surprising for some boy to do that to me. He quickly got up, brushed himself off and said not to thank him. I heard my mom and dad calling me. "Well I have to go." I frowned. "Well you're coming back to hang around with me right?" The boy said and gave me a smile. I nodded with a smile.
"That look on his face was the same as Terrence's..." I said quietly.

"What did you say Teresa?" I turned to see Sheu giving me a puzzled look. I told him it was nothing and continued to have my flashback.

I was now in the car with my parents driving back to our hometown. The radio was on with the news. Rain started to come down. As I was hearing the radio, there was a newsflash. It said a massive earthquake in the town I was just at. I was getting scared. "Mom? You think my friend is alright?" I asked. I heard my mom give a small sigh. "I doubt it honey. It sounds like no one could've lived after that..." I started to cry and that was all of my memory before everything went black in that battle with Raynull.

"I wonder if Terrence is... no. It couldn't be. That guy I met was most likely killed in that earthquake." I thought. I looked at Terrence as he was walking up ahead. He looked so familiar even though I could not recall where I met him.

"It was him..." I said.

"Hey guys! We're pretty close to Ralos's cave now. I think. Keep your guard up." Hunter said to the group. We all nodded. I took out my katana ready for anything, but I continued to think if I should ask Terrence about his past before anything bad happens.

SneaselReborned
23rd May 2003, 06:18 PM
I love killing people meaninglessly.

BTW, sorry I left Varda out. Just slipped my mind to find some way to kill her off~_~. Phoenix reborn-age is fun! ^_^

~*~Sheu~*~

Teresa was acting mighty strange. Maybe the Phoenix Reborn spell didn't work right? Maybe Teresa's mind was being killed this very moment? I drove the thought out of my head and looked up the dirt path in front of us.

"Hey guys! We're pretty close to Ralos's cave now. I think. Keep your guard up." Hunter said, and I acknowledged, taking out my feather. I might even have to use Fox's Maelstrom spell in this fight.

I gripped the feather tightly, and then I remembered the strange way Raynull's sword had reacted to my feather. It wasn't the same as I had started with. Not just a regular phoenix feather. Now it was...somehow...more. Just odd, I thought. At least it had revived Hunter, Teresa, Terrence, Sam, and Varda.

I smiled, it put it in my pocket again where I could pull it out and fire at will. I had to find a way to fire attacks without catapulting my feather. Maybe next time Raynull smashes my feather Fox won't come to save me?

I drove away that thought as well, and found that we had reached a small clearing in the woods. There was a few rocks laying around, and I smiled.

"We should stay here for some rest!" I called to the group. The sun was going down, and some sleep would be nice after the crazy battle with Raynull.

Everybody started to settle down when a bloodcurdling sound ripped through the silent moonlit sky.

I jumped up and looked around, and saw that the others were doing the same. And then, in the black of the night, I saw two red, furious eyes looking at me.

They stepped out of the shadows. It was a werewolf, and it appeared to be very powerful. I took out my feather, and the others readied their weapons. And then the werewolf charged at us.

Hunter jumped up and slashed it, and it cut in half. And then, suddenly, both halves regenerated and now there were two werewolfs.

"Oh my god! Help me Hunter, Terrence!" Teresa screamed as the werewolves came closer to her. "Why, oh why does Raynull want to kill me first all the time!"

Teresa backed up, and Terrence and Hunter stood in front of her, weapons ready to fight back the werewolves.

/\/\/\\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

After an hour or so of constant fighting and multiplying, Hunter, Terrence, Sam, Varda, Teresa, and I stood against an army of about 100 or so werewolves...all multiplied from the same werewolf, and any time one would die, two more filled its place. Ick.

M1ND G4ME
23rd May 2003, 08:06 PM
Ooc: *kicks Sneaselreborned* :mad: Don't Decapitate my friend! *takes out machette* *cuts your head off* How do you like it? *uses your head like a bowling ball* "Strike!"

~^*Hunter*^~

After an hour of fighting we I motioned to the others to get closer. Teresa stood behind Terrence and I, Varda stood next to Teresa, Sheu and Sam went behind. I then tried to think to what to do. "You cant kill them, They just come back..." Then it hit me. I blew the winds so fast around us that it made a wall. The were wolves would bang on it but get blown away. I made a small opening and told Varda to blast them with that fire...thing she does. She rolled her eyes and stuck her hand out of the hole. She toasted just about every one of them.

There were two more left but she was out of energy. "Great..." I said and thought of what else we could do. 'Here's his chance to prove his loyalty...' I thought and told Sam its his chance. "Hit them with a Thunder bolt...Or something." I said and he took out his sword and pointed it at them. In an instant two electric charges shot out of his sword and surged through there bodies and they fried from the inside out.

It looked horrible their eyes began to buldge out there skin began to melt. Everyone closed their eyes...except Varda, She looked like she was enjoying it. Afer they were all dead the ashes were all that remained. I whiped away the wind and we all steped forward expecting something to jump out at us. Nothing came. "Come on everyone." I said and we walked away not knowing what to expect.

We went forward in the cave and found a nice cavern that was a dead end and figured it would be a better place to rest since wed only have to watch one entrance. When we got there we decided on who would take watch and Terrence volenteered to go first. I walked over to Teresa who didnt seem right. "Is verything ok?" I asked her and she was just silent. "You can tell me." I said and she looked up. "I was just thinking..." She said and stopped for a second. "...Nevermind." I looked at her. "Ok, You dont have to tell me." I said and got up. "Hope you feel better." She smiled and I walked away confused.

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 12:05 AM
I'll decapitate whoever I want to! >=)

*cuts off your head* *munches on brains*

Yummy! Its Cannabalistic! And Nutritious!

~*~Sheu~*~

Lucky we escaped from the night of a million werewolves. It seemed that just cutting them in half didn't do. Varda and Sam had to use their elemental strikes to kill the darn buggers.

Then we went into a snug little cavern. Luckily there were no more werewolves to make out night bad. It was probably about 12:00 by then, and everybody was pretty tired.

Erm...and everybody had a nice wittle sleep! Yayness.

M1ND G4ME
24th May 2003, 12:43 AM
Please, No roar, It'll mess up the plot, Just make your caracter sleep like all the rest of us, Trust me.

M1ND G4ME
24th May 2003, 07:12 AM
That made no sense for me. How did the Darks end up in Ralos' cave along with me? We're all in a cavern which we need to stay in. :Hint hint: But seriously, Rock snake? What the heck?

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 10:57 AM
Erm..yeah. That was...erm...random.

Maybe you should read up on where we are now?

Anyway, I editted my post and now its the morning after the non-roaring nite^_^. No more evil giants or werewolves or Raynullz.

M1ND G4ME
24th May 2003, 04:01 PM
~^*Hunter*^~

I woke up early that morning. We were still in the cavern and I looked at the caverns opening and saw Terrence leaning against a wall half asleep. I chuckled and got up walking over to him. "Go to bed." I said and he murmured something. I think it was thank you. Because he well to the ground on his way in the cavern.

I waited for the others to get up it took about 3 hours of guarding doing nothing more than drawing things in the sand on the ground with a sword. After everyone was awake, We decided it was time to go on further in the cave. We came up to a door and I knew what was going threw everyone’s minds. "This is it." I said and everyone took out their weapons. I kicked open the door and we rushed in and it was black all except for a part of the cave that had a cage in it.

Everyone looked closer at it and saw that it held a man With Tanned Skin, Orange Eyes, and Long Red hair. He wore a long white robe and greeted us with a smile. "I'm Glad you could make it." Someone said and everyone spun around. It was Ralos. Out of the Shadows stepped Raynull Next to him. He waved his hand and Torches along the Cave lit, lighting everything.

While everyone was looking at Raynull and Ralos, Teresa had opened the cage that held the man in it. He came up and glared at Ralos with the rest of us. Everyone then Realised why He was so familiar. "You were in my dream!" Everyone said at once.

He smiled and began to tell us what was going on. “Yes, I was, I am Solaris, Spirit of the sun. Ralos has been holding me here stealing my energy. If you hadn't come soon I might not have been here. The sun and I are as one, If I am gone, The sun is gone. Ralos found this out and captured me." He finished. Ralos just smirked. "You might have found Solaris, but I have already won." He then turned to Raynull. "Kill them all."

Well, Was that shocking enough for you? 8)

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 06:38 PM
Fine, I won't learn my spell now. What spell did I learn earlier anyway?

~*~Sheu~*~

Crap. Just. Crap. Just. Just. Just. Crap.

Raynull was there, right in front of us, along with Ralos and this new guy Solaris. And now we had to save Solaris to save the sun, but Ralos had just set up the trap so Raynull could kill us.

Raynull smiled, and dashed at me. I saw a huge metal object flying through the air, and then I felt my shoulder being cut my metal. Another metal flash through the air.

After that, everything went black...

[EDIT] Wha!?! Too strong! I just got knocked out by a stupid wave of a hand?!?!?! Anyway, Solaris is not dead, he is just in his lunar form. Get it. Solaris ---> Lunaris?

Anyway, the chain thing is weird, but just go along with it. Solaris is still there, just in a diff. form. Revert him back somehow whatever.

[EDIT II] I found a way to put energy chains there. Anyway, if you don't want me in the RPG we'll just say my character dies instead of is knocked out, k? Cya.

[EDIT III] Or, better yet, Raynull just kills me, no Lunaris or anything, k?

M1ND G4ME
24th May 2003, 09:02 PM
Sneasel Reborned, -_-;; Your posts dont make sense, When you said you were learning your new attack, You had already learned one new one. *scratches head* And I said Solaris was in a cage, which we let him out of, How did he get locked in "energy" chains? Also, Solaris...He was like The spirit of the SUN not MOON, and if He becomes evil or whatever you said, like the rpg ends, Theres no point in playing anymore, And another thing, Your caracter's too strong! Just beating everything up like that takes all the fun out of the rpging. I hate having you contredict everything i say.

Samchu
25th May 2003, 03:40 PM
Sam
~~~
I looked at Sheu, out already? Maybe this would be a little harder than I first thought.
"Guys, take care of Ralos I have some things I need to sort out with my mother."
I stepped forward, facing her.
"You killed me," I said sternly.
"And yet here you are."
"Didn't expect me to leave so suddenly now did you?"
"Cocky little b*****d ain't you. Well I'll have to put and end to that."
She drew both of her blades and we charged at one another. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the others battling. Hunter saved Teresa again, she was lucky to have someone like him looking out for her.
"I've got one question," I said, pushing my sword against her two blades.
"What?"
"Why? Why did you kill me?"
"Simple, I've been trying to do it for years."
"I don't understand."
"You were a mistake, you weren't supposed to be born. It was a one night stand that had unexpected consequences. I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. So after you were born I kept trying to get rid of you, nothing worked. You just kept comming back. Then the opportunity came, I'd get alos to convince you to try and kill this lot. No way you could kill them all right? But for some reason they wouldn't finish the job. So, I had to take care of it myself."
I just stood there, stunned. A mistake? I was a mistake? Then that meant my life had no purpose... My entire existance was...meaningless...
I was so busy turning this over in my mind I didn't notice her charging at me...until it was too late. I flew upwards and backwards, smacking against the back wall. I screamed out in pain as I sharp piece of rock was thrust through my back. I looked down, it had gone right through! It was literally pinning me in the air!!
"HAHAHAHAHA!" She approached me slowly. "You definately won't be comming back this time."
I glared at her.
"Any last words?"
"Yeah. Who's my father?"
"Who do you think?" She smirked and nodded over towards Ralos.
"You can't be serious!"
"Oh I'm very serious. In fact, we're married."
"But you said-"
"I said that we broke up because of you. Which was completely true. He wanted nothing to do with me once he knew i was pregnant. But that all changed when I left you in those woods."
I didn't say anything. I remembered that day. She just left me there, I was so scared. It was the day I'd discovered my 'power'.
She walked right up to me. "Now, was that all?"
"Not quite." I bent my legs and pushed back against the wall. I flew off of the wall and latched on to her. "I hope this hurts!" I yelled as I released a great deal of electricity out of my body and into hers.
She screamed as it burned her from the inside. her body shook violently and then she lay still. I stood up. Blood running down my front and back, I probably didn't have much time left. I should probably use it to help the others.
I stumbled over. "Hey dad!" Everyone stopped fighting and looked. I used up the last of electricity to form my most powerful thunder sword.
I stood with the group, holding the blade out in front of me. I knew I wouldn't last long but I had to try. "This is one mistake you'll never forget."

Moltrecuno
29th May 2003, 05:15 PM
@~>~ Teresa ~<~@

"Sam..." I said with sadness and surprise in my voice. Ralos and Raynull were his parents. That must be horrible. Sam gathered the last of his energy into the form of electricity. He points his sword at Ralos and let it fire with electricity. Ralos gives a cry, but then he looked at Sam with a smirk. The electricity didn't affect him. He waves his arm and the electricity stopped.

"Damn..." Sam said weakly and collapsed.

"Sam!" Jenn cried and ran to his side.

"Well there goes another worthless life. Now where were we?" Ralos said and looked at Dru, Hunter, Terrence, and myself who were still willing to fight at that time. With a wave of Ralos's arm, Raynull started to glow for a few moments. She wakes up and slowly stands up. She was completely recovered. She glares at the limp body of Sam, the surroundings, and us.

"Well well well... two down. Five to go." Raynull takes out her katanas. She rushes at Hunter with her blades, but Hunter easily dodges to the side with the help of his wind power.

"Let me help you." Ralos said and his hand glowed brightly. He clenches his fist and Hunter kneels down as if he was being suffocated and paralyzed at the same time.

"Thanks." Raynull smiled and rushes at Hunter again. Terrence went to intercept Raynull and I went straight to Ralos.

"Damn you!" I yelled at Ralos and thrusted my katana at him. The blade ended up hitting a barrier that Ralos made.

"Foolish girl..." Ralos looks at me. His clenched fist stopped glowing and Terrence pushes Hunter out of the way just split seconds before Raynull's blade had hit. But right when that happened, I was blasted into a wall with a surge of energy from Ralos's hand. I fall off the wall as if I was being peeled off something and landed face first on the stone floor.

"Are you okay Teresa?!" I could hear Terrence's voice from across the room. I groaned and slowly got up. My whole body ached and when I looked up, I saw Jenn attempting to heal Sam, Sheu still knocked out, and Terrence and Hunter dealing with Raynull and Ralos. I closed my eyes and gathered the energy within me.

"Scenery change..." I thought quietly to myself. My body blended in with the surroundings and I became invisible. Even though I was in pain, I forced myself to go into a run. I ran straight at Raynull and slashed her as I ran past.

"What the?!" Terrence said when he saw blood suddenly coming out of Raynull's abdomen. I then reappeared just six feet away kneeling down and used my katana as support.

"You are such a beotch Raynull..." I said quietly.

"Heh eh heh... you are such a weak girl... I think I'll kill you first." Ralos said and approached me. Terrence and Hunter ran straight for Ralos then he disappears from sight. Next thing I know, I feel an arm go around my neck choking me. I then felt an extreme stabbing pain in the middle of my back. Ralos somehow was able to get behind me and stab me with a dagger.

"I may be weak in strength, be in pain, bleeding more than I would like, and I may ultimately die... but here is a nice parting gift for you..." My body glowed a bright green. The ground slightly rumbled. Vines broke through the stone floor and wrapped around Ralos.

"Now kill him off while he's busy..." I said quietly. I started to labor in my breathing from all the pain. I could even feel my own warm blood drenching my shirt.

Samchu
5th June 2003, 12:42 PM
I'm back!

Sam
~~~
I looked up, seeing Hunter and Terrance going after a trapped Ralos. Teresa was holding on for now, but not if Raynull had anything to say about it.
I forced myself to my feet and ran over, blocking Raynull's advancement.
"Don't even think about it." I growled.
"I can't believe how hard it is to get rid of you," Raynull growled back.
"Jenn, heal up Teresa whilst I take care of this." I ordered.
I reformed my lightning blade. Jenn did great work, I never felt so powerful.
"Let's do this."
We charged at one another, my blade clashing with her katanas. I knew all of her moves, I grew up with her after all.
I slashed at her whilst dodging slashes from both of her katanas. Hunter and Terence were taking care of Ralos and I saw Teresa come up next to me.
"You feeling okay?" I asked.
"Good as new. Jenn's pretty good at healing wounds."
"Yeah she is," I said, blocking another attack. "Now do you mind giving me a little hand here?"

M1ND G4ME
9th June 2003, 01:59 PM
~^*(Hunter)*^~

I looked over at Sam and Teresa fighting Raynull for a split second and got beaten to the ground by Ralos. "Gah!" I yelled and blood driped from by lip. "You'll pay for that Ralos!" I yelled and charged at him. But it wasn't him! "Terrence?!" I gasped and got confused as another Terrence stepped up behind me. "What the heck!?"

Both of them looke exactly the same, Same cuts, Same bruises from the battle. Even their voices were the same! "Teresa, Sam, Jenn, Over here!" I yelled as the two Terrences stepped back into a wall. Raynull was pretty wounded from her battle and just watched on. "Come on guys, I'm Terrence, Not him!" One yelled. "Oh shut up, Ralos, You know its me" We all just looked at them confused. "What!? Don't believe him, I'm Terrence!" They both yelled in unison.

I looked at Teresa. "Hey, You should be able to tell shouldnt you?" I asked. "I don't know, They're both are exactly the same." She said and scratched her head. "Why don't we just kill them both!" Varda said smiling with her weapon in hand. "You scare me sometimes Varda." Jenn said and Varda just laughed. 'Actually I wouldnt mind if We kill both of them but meh' I thought but then well to the ground in pain. "What tha?" I choked out and grabbed my side.

Raynull had healed herself and rammed her blade right in my side from behind, missing vital organs but still man did it hurt. Everyone jumped up when they saw me. "Die!" She said and raised her sword like a dagger ready to stab me in the back. "No!" I yelled and blew myself to the side right as her blade hit the ground. "I'm not that easy to kill off!" I yelled and got to my feet using my sword for support. "But now, Which one of those are the real Terrence again?" I said half laughing.

Samchu
9th June 2003, 02:14 PM
Sam
~~~
I shoulder-barged Raynull away from the rest of the group.
"I've got an idea," I said, "I doubt Hunter will like it but Terrence sure will."
The group just looked at me strangely as I blocked Raynull's blades with my own.
"Have Teresa kiss 'em. Surely she can tell from that."
I caught Hunter's expression as I fought back Raynull, he definately wasn't too happy about the idea but Teresa didn't look very distraught. Guess she didn't mind the thought of kissing Terrence, although as soon as the realisation that she might have to kiss Ralos sank in she seemed to change her mind.
I smacked Raynull round the back of her head to give us some time.
"I'm not sure about this," said Teresa.
I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Fine then." I walked over and kissed both of them, on the lips as well. Then stood back as both of them spat onto the floor, it was quite funny.
"You little s***, what the f*** do you think you're doing!?" Shouted one.
I pointed to him. "That'll be Ralos. He's probably the only person on the planet who hates me more than Mom does."
Nobody spoke, they were all gawping at me. I don't think that Jenn was too happy about me kissing two guys.
"Get over it you pansies. Now may I suggest you kill Ralos quickly before he pulls anymore stunts?"