PDA

View Full Version : 20 Years at TPM thread

homeofmew
20th January 2021, 10:21 AM
OH WHAT homeofmew is posting?
oh yeah I didn't forget.

Let's talk about some memories, the truth or dare game where I was dared, and it went way to far.
I got the Energy and Torment Trophy. I got banned by Kurai for not having good contented posts for 3 months (even though it was supposed to be for 1 month)
If I remember right at the time he was gonna ban 1 person a month for having crappy posts (in his standards) and I was the first to be targeted. At the time I just assumed Kurai didn't like me
I probaly still the same way to this day. I remember Dming LP (suzie) to get unbanned.

In kurais defense he said he doesnt remember a lot of this and I didn't keep any proof of this. I do Remember asking LP however.

Later my Neopets account gets hacked by either Jay or Jay Unbreon, which I Still have no access to this account to this day.
By the time I turned 21 (2006) I left TPM and started playing the Pokemon TCG pretty hard core and went to "The Poke Gym" Forums.
I actually have a Pokegym Polo with homeofmew on it. :D

I remember being 15-16 and Really wanting mod in PCG or whereever.
A few years ago, probably 5-6 years ago I forget tbh, LP offered me Mod at ASB but I felt like I had to be honest and say I really dont go into that forum.
But yeah I do remember it was my life long dream for being mod at this forum.

Recently I got to be staff for Opera GX but I left staff the other day, I Traveled the world, staffed Pokemon events.
Even Ran for Public office Multiple times, but I never forgot TPM

FAQS.
Q. TPM's Statistician Remember that?
A. yeah I was taking AP Stats or AP Cal at the time I was 16 and thought I was pro
I eventually did Graduate with a Math Degree In my Early 20s

Q. Did you ever get married>
A. No

Q. Where are you are at Now?
A. The PC Master Race Community (their discord)
Formally the Opera GX Discord Event Team until 2 days ago.

Q. Are you on Discord?
A. Yes homeofmew#1337

Q. What happened to the fortune telling book.
A. No idea, but I wanted every mod and Admin to Approve it at the time
Shazza was the first to Approve it, I think I just wanted attention or something I was 15-16 Remember.

Q. DO you ever consider to make a full return?
A. Ive considered it multiple times, but I know as a teen there was a lot of attention grabbing things that went on
And Im rly not that person anymore, Im still vocal as a person, just I find myself helping other places and time goes by really fast.

Q. Why did you donate to TPM?
A. I just did plus I remember being obsessed with the Pokeball ranks.

Anyway it's been 20 years
TPM Deserved some Answers
Hope to see everyone around!

Knight of Time
20th January 2021, 10:26 AM
Nice to see another person join the 20 year club. :)

Tina, if you wish to start a new version of your fortune telling book in GGG, you have my approval to do so (no need to ask). It's been a while since you did any fortunes, hasn't it?

homeofmew
20th January 2021, 10:28 AM
atleast 2-3 years
AND thanks I guess I already have like most of the old staffs approval LOL
I remember trying to collect em all.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th January 2021, 10:34 AM
Congratulations. This year I'll join the 20 year club too.

I have lost count how many times I left TPM. Both of and against my free will.

At least
2002, when I thought liking Sailor Moon would prevent liking Pokemon (childish!)
2004, for army and mental hospital.
2006, for sleeping problems.
2009, for mental hospital.
2015, for mental hospital, thought I figured a way to post with my mobile phone from there.

homeofmew
20th January 2021, 10:40 AM
Congratulations. This year I'll join the 20 year club too.

I have lost count how many times I left TPM. Both of and against my free will.

At least
2002, when I thought liking Sailor Moon would prevent liking Pokemon (childish!)
2004, for army and mental hospital.
2006, for sleeping problems.
2009, for mental hospital.
2015, for mental hospital, thought I figured a way to post with my mobile phone from there.

I hope you are doing well, remember you come first!
I vaguely remember you and the sailor moon thing.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th January 2021, 10:46 AM
Thanks! I should remember that although my title says 'I Finnished last'. (it only was 'Renewed Restoration' when I came back from the Sailor Moon break)

shazza
26th January 2021, 03:57 AM
Q. What happened to the fortune telling book.
A. No idea, but I wanted every mod and Admin to Approve it at the time
Shazza was the first to Approve it, I think I just wanted attention or something I was 15-16 Remember.

No doubt the peak of my PCG mod career.

Happy 20th anniversary!