PDA

View Full Version : The l337 Umbreon plushie!

KitsuneNinja
10th May 2003, 02:46 PM
Ahaha... ^__^;; How could you resist this one-eyed plushie? EH? EHHHH?

Umbreon Plushie (http://lorilak.com/picts/fileupload/uploads/umbplush.gif)

Meowth_Kitten
10th May 2003, 05:29 PM
Lol, that is sooo cute! I've tried drawing plushies before and I can never get them to look right! Excellent job with this picture, its absolutely adorable. I think the x-eye is rather cute. It makes the toy look used and loved. I think the position you put it in is also very cute looking. I don't really see anything wrong with it! Excellent work done, keep it up!

Lightning
10th May 2003, 07:53 PM
Aww.... that's so cute! I'd love one of those! ~_^ I've never been able to draw plushies.. they come out all weird and stuff. :( You've done a great job, though. The pose is cute and believable.. like it was set down on the floor. And as MK said, the missing eye makes it seem very loved. ;) The shading is nice too, though it's not very noticable. The only problem I found with the piccie was that Umbreon's nose is a bit.. pointy and out of proportion. I love your art.. *steals plushie and runs away* oO;

Bai,
Lightning

cutepika
11th May 2003, 11:38 AM
http://www.suta-raito.com/p4.gif

Hi, I just joined. I loooove your plushie! It is so cute!!!:wave:

UmbreonCurse
11th May 2003, 01:45 PM
KAWAIIIII!! I \want those plushies so much! *ggles* The lil' raich is so sweet ^-^

AegisoīFer
11th May 2003, 06:01 PM
Resistance is Futile...allīll be ....charmed by this plushie....

In other words, itīs sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee ^o^, me loves it...and why people has a tendency to like one-eyed umbrys? Anyways, itīs sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee ^o^

-Gomen nasai with the this post...the brain i contain still doesnīt work-

KitsuneNinja
11th May 2003, 08:36 PM
^__^ Haha, yes... I chastise myself for the incredibly horrible muzzle proportion. *Shrug* I tend to do that a lot. Eek, eek. :P

Maybe it was because I suddenly decided to doodle on MSPaint and the first thing to pop in my head was an Umbreon plushie. Pfft. :D