PDA

View Full Version : Crappeist most piece of crap Anime

Real One Barunson
10th May 2003, 04:29 PM
Ok, I dont mean to start flame wars but it is just my opinion.

Speed Racer. It's an anime on Nickelodeon and it is on every boring Sunday. An anime about racing? And the drivers try to kill each other? Total BS.

.hack/SIGN. *no offense* IMO I don't like it. It's just talking and more talking and *lonely* music when the white-haired boy walks up to some floating girl in a dress followed by more talking. And why does that chick with the dark-blue-green hair carry around that weapon thing? If I were someone in that show I would come up to her and take her weapon :D . *no offense it's just my opinion*

[Comic Book Guy voice] Worst Anime ever! [/Comic Book Guy voice]

I don't know anymore else since I don't got that fancy Japanime channel like everyone else :( .

Vega
10th May 2003, 05:19 PM
Pokemon. its the crappiest anime i've ever seen.

The Rusted One
10th May 2003, 06:30 PM
Speed Racer...somewhat annoying, very outdated, but quite entertaining...

I HATE Yu-Gi-Oh though. Just, no, Yugi. No.

UmbreonCurse
10th May 2003, 08:01 PM
*gags* I DESPISE Speed Racer with every fiber of my being. I liked the OLD SR better...

dr._samurai
10th May 2003, 09:32 PM
speed racer was okay for its time imo. i hate dbz i think it sucks badly. bayblade also and yugioh and digimon suck also. i think they all suck. please no one ask me why. i actually hate dbz because of the 5 episodes that are wasted that could be fit into one episode. the show just pisses me off.

Becca of Team Rocket
11th May 2003, 10:02 AM
DBZ... it's so horrible, every episode is pretty much exactly the same, and if they took out half the time they spend showing the flashy "charge-up" crap they could combine like ten episodes into one.. honestly -.-

And Cardcaptors. (not Cardcaptor Sakura). just.....uuuuuugh.

American Sailormoon is pretty bad too.. give me Bishojo Senshi over it anyday ._.

Shadow Trainer Ash
11th May 2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Barunson

.hack/SIGN. *no offense* IMO I don't like it. It's just talking and more talking and *lonely* music when the white-haired boy walks up to some floating girl in a dress followed by more talking. And why does that chick with the dark-blue-green hair carry around that weapon thing? If I were someone in that show I would come up to her and take her weapon :D . *no offense it's just my opinion*

Eh... I found Yuki Kajura's music quite bouncy. o_o Especially what she did with the music in Noir... but anyway. ^^; .hack//SIGN is all about plot. Basically the talking is only there for plot values, which is all that .hack//SIGN is... so if you don't like that kind of thing, I can understand why you don't care for it. But if you actually want a .hack series without all that kind of stuff, I suggest you try .hack//DUSK. XD Very very lighthearted series...

Anyway, the worst anime I have ever seen is Yu-Gi-oh and the dubbed version of Card Captors. I mean, I never liked Yu-Gi-Oh anyway, but what they did to the english version just made me hate it even more. And Card Captors (Cardcaptor Sakura rocks) was just plain butchered by American dubbers. It was horrid seeing everything Japanese being taken out like Pocket Monsters. DBZ is also horrid.

I also personally hated the manga Corrector Yui. Eh... I just did. Plus .hack//LIMINALITY and the Angelic Layer anime didn't suit my tastes... There's so many more bad anime, but for some reason all of them wind up on television. (With the exception of like... what? one or two? -_-; )

Oh, and don't feel bad about not getting the channel. ^^; I don't have it either... I practically live anime by reading manga in the bookstores, buying DVDs with babysitting money and downloading fansubs.

KaptainSarcasm
11th May 2003, 12:50 PM
There are two animes that I just really hated:

Angel Sanctuary - o_0;;; Incest is gross....

Orphen - I saw it dubbed. I mean, I'm sure it would be better in Japanese but certain assholes wanted to see it in English because they were too lazy to read subtitles. But this anime... just... blegh.

SingingJigglypuff
11th May 2003, 01:39 PM
My votes:

DBZ - Sorry, DBZ fans, but this one doesn't suit my taste. There's too much time wasted "powering up" and taunting each other while standing there charging up, IMO.

Martian Successor Nadescio - IMO, this was the most boring anime ever made. The most fun my friends and I had watching this show was laughing at the translation to the opening theme's lyrics. ;)

dr._samurai
11th May 2003, 01:47 PM
yes. im glad there are some people here who dont like dbz. isnt it wierd how 7 years goes by in a couple of episodes and the thing vs. frieza where the planet will explode in 5 minutes takes about 10 episodes.
"yay now that we finally killed cell lets just wish back everyone who died."
i hate how they just bring everyone back to life.

Becca of Team Rocket
11th May 2003, 01:54 PM
DBZ is quite possibly the most pointless, stupid anime i've ever seen..

well, that's excluding Hamtaro. But I can't diss Hamtaro, I watch that on a regular basis.

>.>

<.<

dr._samurai
11th May 2003, 02:30 PM
oh yeah, i forgot about hamtaro. i hate that show but once ive been watching it for 5 minutes i cant stop. it sucks me in. hamtaro probably brainwashes people. bayblade is pretty bad though. strange that some animes are sooo good but some are so bad.:yes:

Crystal Mew
11th May 2003, 06:26 PM
I personally dont like Fighting Foodons....and I thought digimon was bad.. >>; My cousin wanted to watch it, so I sat through the whole episode saying... "wtf?" o_0; 'this makes no sense' lol you cook food...then fight with it? :O

hmm...
lol

DarkTemplarZ
11th May 2003, 07:16 PM
Hamtaro, Pokkeeman, and Diggiman. I just can't stand them, honestly. They actually make me want to turn off the TV and stare blankly into space, they're so boring. Hamtaro... it's about hamsters. Nuff said, it officially sucks ***. Pokkeeman is the same thing over and over again: meet somebody new, pokkeeman battle, team rocket, end, repeat endlessly. Diggiman? Just no. It's pointless, worthless, and deserves to be ripped into shreds. No offense to anybody, lol.

User-Name
11th May 2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by DarkTemplarZ
Hamtaro, Pokkeeman, and Diggiman. I just can't stand them, honestly. They actually make me want to turn off the TV and stare blankly into space, they're so boring. Hamtaro... it's about hamsters. Nuff said, it officially sucks ***. Pokkeeman is the same thing over and over again: meet somebody new, pokkeeman battle, team rocket, end, repeat endlessly. Diggiman? Just no. It's pointless, worthless, and deserves to be ripped into shreds. No offense to anybody, lol.

Dispite the fact that mean no offense, I found that very offensive. Those animes are someone's art. They sent their time to create for people and here you people are ripping them apart.

Back to topic.
I personally don't hate any anime, nor do I think it's 'crap'.
I'm no longer a fan of Pokemon, altough I use to love it but it's aimed at a younger audience, as is Hamtaro. This means older audiences don't care for the show.

Digimon is a more plot driven show, featuring intense character development and a pretty good plot.

Dragonball Z is sometimes repeative, but Dragonball had intense character and a very good plot. DBZ gets very repeative but still has enough plot twist to make it interesting. DBGT was bad, almost nothing in the plot to redeem it. It was poorly done.

jakub
11th May 2003, 11:09 PM
Of all anime's. Hamtaro is the worst and .hack//SIGN
What i disliked about Hamtaro is the story. Im mostly concerned
about the eps, every eps like has the same story.
.Hack//SIGN kinda go on very slow, and i use to like it, what now is it makes me dislike it by the slowness of how it goes =\

AntiAsh Superstar
12th May 2003, 06:20 AM
If I recall the name correctly, my vote goes to a terrible thing called Roujin Z. It was shown on TV here ages ago. And I watched the thing. And witnessed flat, uninspiring characters and a plot so unbelievably dreadful (albeit original, have to give it that) that I felt cheated of the 90 minutes or so of my life I wasted watching it. When the whole plot centres around a robotic bed for invalids that suddenly takes on the persona of its occupant's wife, you know that you're in for trouble... :o

Light_Togetic
12th May 2003, 10:36 AM
I don't watch that much anime, but I do have an opinion on some of them. I intensely dislike:

DBZ, for reasons previously stated in this thread. Besides, I don't like the animation, it just looks messy to me.

Beyblade, because watching spinning top fights (to me) are about as exciting as watching cement dry.

Fighting Foodons, because it's really lame. I really don't know why I hate it so much.

Medabots, because I cannot stand the Robo Rubber Gang... or whatever they're called. And because Iki (sp?) sound a little too much like a girl.:o

I actually liked the dub Cardcaptors... but then I saw the Japanese version of Card Captor Sakura... and now I hate the dub version. Go figure.

I like Pokemon, Digimon, and Hamtaro. And I could understand why some would think they're crappy, but I've grown to love them.:D

Chibi_Sugar
15th May 2003, 06:57 PM
Dub Rurouni Kenshin is the worst, that it is ¬¬;;;; Along with End of Evangelion, not the series, just the movie. Gag. Enough said. And dub Slayers (Poor Xelly-kun..... *cries*)

Becca of Team Rocket
15th May 2003, 07:39 PM
;-; I hate David Moo too. *clings to Chibi-Sugar* I know your pain. I can't stand the dub voices for Slayers.

Another Anime I hate is Record of Lodoss War. I guess it's just because I hate how deathly serious it is... The art is beautiful, though.

The Rusted One
16th May 2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo Ma Junior
Dragonball Z is sometimes repeative, but Dragonball had intense character and a very good plot. DBZ gets very repeative but still has enough plot twist to make it interesting. DBGT was bad, almost nothing in the plot to redeem it. It was poorly done.

I'm sorry, but "sometimes" is a bit of an understatement for DBZ. It is the constant repetition of one thing - bad guy arrives, good guy powers up, so does bad guy, fight, someone dies, good guy wins, all is well again. And again. And again. The fact that they draw out over a million and one epsiodes what can be done in two is also infuriating - and the fact that it's fighting, basically, with badly done, melodramatic moments intersperced just makes it worse.

pokemongeek
16th May 2003, 06:35 AM
Yeah, And The People On The Show Keeps On Wasting Wishes To Bring Goku Back To Life Constantly. If They Really WANT Him To Be Alive, Why Don't They Just Wish For Goku To Be Immortal. At Least Then The Dragon That Grants The Wishes Won't Be As Annoyed As It Probably Is Now After The Estimated 200th Time They All Made The Same Wish.

Laz-E-Boy
16th May 2003, 09:45 PM
DBZ ain't that bad and reptetive...at least nto until after the Frieza saga.

If you actually watch from the beginning to the Freiza saga, it can be entertaining. I mean seriously, we learn Goku isn't human after he finds out he has an alien brother, learning about the Saiya-Jin race and how they came to extinction, of course the pshyco that is Freiza, and the legendary Super Saiya-Jin. It got really old though after that. They overdid the Super Saiya-Jin levels and made everyone seem invincible, then look pathetic the next epsiode.

If you don't like the anime, read the manga. It's free of all that filler nonsense.

Musourenka
17th May 2003, 12:16 AM
Can't really think of any anime that's crappy... except most dubbed anime.

Heh. The dubbers of Card Captor Sakura translated the episodes out of order. So great. :D

Dragonball Z: Where 5 minutes last 12 episodes.

Beyblade is just... ehh. I mean, Pokemon is okay, and Yu-Gi-Oh is just fairly bad, but Bayblade... O_O When an anime is horrible just from the concept of it... Yeah...

I'll have to vote for Beyblade on this one.

Nace
17th May 2003, 07:09 AM
I never liked Robotech. Probably because when it was on I was like 8 or something and the constant talking drove me nuts. For some reason I don't mind DBZ even though it's just the same thing over and over I still want to see what happens. Go figure.

E_Eevee
17th May 2003, 04:53 PM
I have yet to meet an anime that I HATE. Or any show for that matter. Yes, I'm easily amused mostly :D

I'd say DBZ is makes excellant background noise ^^ and because every dang persona quiz I take informs me that I'm Trunks. Gotta like yourself ~.^.

The rest I watched every eppy ONCE. The only shows I've managed to watch more than that are YYH, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Inuyasha. I am getting sick of CN repeating G-Gundam over and over and over and over again tho o.O;;; .Hack//Sign had me a bit confused at first, but I'm better now ^^

Wow, that was one big, long ramble. Basically my answer is I don't hate any specific animes (just certain characters ^^)

Shadow Trainer Ash
17th May 2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by KaptainSarcasm

Orphen - I saw it dubbed. I mean, I'm sure it would be better in Japanese but certain assholes wanted to see it in English because they were too lazy to read subtitles. But this anime... just... blegh.

I agree completely. I haven't yet seen the anime for Orphen, but I HAVE played the game and all I have to say for it is that it was one of the lousiest pieces of crap I've ever seen. I swear I lost half of my brain cells playing that stupid game. (And nine bucks from renting it)

Totodilemew
17th May 2003, 11:27 PM
To like Beyblade, tou have to have played the top game before you have watched it. They're really fun, I have a bunch. I also like Dragonball, I think it's good, bud the dub is pretty bad. I just don't like um...Ronin Warriors of Voltron and stuff like that. I can't think of anymore right now though.....

GoldenDragonite
18th May 2003, 10:43 AM
Well.. lets see here...

DBZ- After pokemon, DBZ was the 2nd anime I have ever seen. At first I liked it (I started in the cell saga, so I knew nothing of what happened before) but then as the anime progressed, I saw it was the same thing. I eventaully saw the freiza saga, and was saying to myself "God, when is this gonna end?" It takes like.. 10 episodes to do one minute on that show... I mean seriously, can you beat an enemy and save your spaceship in one minute =P

Fighting Foodons- I guess its just the idea of foods fighting that I don't really like...

GoldenBoy- I've never seen the sub, but the dub was REAALLLY weird

Cowboy_Bebop
18th May 2003, 11:06 AM
DBZ is the worst anime ever. Over 900 episodes right? Well they could have done the whole series in probably about 50. THAT IS THE WORST SHOW EVER

Hamtaro is great though. I don't see how you can't like hamsters that run around and basically do nothing. Quality.

Beyblade, ummmm sucks. How do you make an anime on the plot that kids battle with tops. Oh no, I lost a 'top battle' teh horror.

Yugiho is retarded. Its like the card game has taken over the world, and even adults played. If I saw my dad playing yugioh, i would shoot him. "Hey, Eamon, ITS TIME TO DUEL" *gun shot*

Chibi_Sugar
18th May 2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Cowboy_Bebop
If I saw my dad playing yugioh, i would shout him. "Hey, Eamon, ITS TIME TO DUEL" *gun shot*

BAD IMAGE *tries to shake the image of her dad playing Yugioh out of her mind* *curls up in a dark corner, whimpering pitifully*

Laz-E-Boy
18th May 2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Cowboy_Bebop
DBZ is the worst anime ever. Over 900 episodes right? Well they could have done the whole series in probably about 50. THAT IS THE WORST SHOW EVER

DBZ=About 294 episodes
DB=About 187 episodes
DBGT=64 episodes.

Wow...all those people who hate DBZ must absolutely despise Pokemon! I mean, every epsiode is ACTUALLY the same, with different people and Pokemon, followed by the usual plotline. It's still the same even in AG. Then there are the few gym battles thrown in, after that the usual crap.

Cowboy_Bebop
18th May 2003, 05:55 PM
Ok, so my calculations might have been off =]

Yeah, pokemon is crap[. I would rather watch pokemon more than DBZ because it is more interesting. I don't want to see taunting and powering up for 10 episodes then one episode where he has an attack going, and then another finally launching it. Bleh, it happens over and over again.

Kokomo
24th May 2003, 12:56 PM
Wow...all those people who hate DBZ must absolutely despise Pokemon! I mean, every epsiode is ACTUALLY the same, with different people and Pokemon, followed by the usual plotline. It's still the same even in AG. Then there are the few gym battles thrown in, after that the usual crap

Well I hate DBZ, yet I don't despise pokemon. Some of those episodes are actually interesting (Gym Battles, etc.) Plus I like seeing the pokemon in their animated forms. Some of the episodes are annoying though, those damn morals.

If I saw my dad playing yugioh, i would shout him. "Hey, Eamon, ITS TIME TO DUEL" *gun shot*

LOL:D

KaptainSarcasm
24th May 2003, 02:40 PM
Well, the thing that really draws me into an anime is the charecters. Pokemon and Dragonball Z are different in that Pokemon tends to have better charecters. Where in Pokemon, we have Jessie and James and guiltily, Misty and Brock, Dragonball Z only has Videl, Chi-Chi and Mr. Satan. If Dragonball Z had some better charecters/relationships, I might like it better.

Hitori
24th May 2003, 08:42 PM
I say the Pokemon anime is fairly bad. Don't get me wrong, I loved the old episodes of the first season. Now, it just sucks. :( I like the movies though. They're what they keep me into Pokemon anime. I think one of the most crappiest anime is Medabots... And Beyblade... And G Gundam... (goes on for hours)

Anti-R*cketship
24th May 2003, 09:15 PM
Worst Anime ever...

Foodons by a longshot. I don't know what the people who sat in a board-room thinking "Let's make an Anime where people bring food to life and then throw in a Cat-Girl just so that it takes people three episodes to realize it's true sh|t", but I want me some of that!

Then again, there is still Beyblade, which doesn't even have anything behind it except a selfish grab for personal greatness.

Red Angel
25th May 2003, 01:02 AM
In order of wanting to inflict damage on creators:
Dragon Ball (any one)
Digimon
Monster Rancher
Pokemon

It's not that I hate these two, but they're just too cute to be healthy:
Kirby
Hamtaro

DarkMarowak
29th May 2003, 12:37 PM
That would have to be Ultimate Muscle. It's an insult to anime. I mean, saving the world by wrestling each other? Plot lines don't get as half baked as this... -_-'

Personally, I like Fighting Foodons. It's weird, but that's certainly not a bad thing. :D

"Frriiiiiiiiiied ricea!"

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
30th May 2003, 08:02 AM
Fighting Foodons - Saw about five minutes of it. WTF indeed. It's like Pokémon with food. It just made me go :no: .

Ultimate Muscle - The characters aren't exactly eye candy. In fact, they're the exact opposite. And to top it off, the entire plot is based on WRESTLING? Good grief. -_-;

Hamtaro - It is far too cute for my tastes. Oy vey, it's the annoying noises they make when they run around, clean themselves, etc. And that human girl character (forgot her name) is just plain annoying.

Wandering Marowak
2nd June 2003, 01:54 AM
Well, a lot of it. The majority of anime I've seen, was well...just not my thing (don't get me wrong, there's plenty of Anime I do like (Evangelion, Trigun, Lupin, Cowboy Bebop, and all of the Miyazaki films), but a lot of anime has really rubbed me the wrong way. Of course, there are a few in particular.

Dragonball Z: I know plenty of you got to vent, but now it's my turn. DBZ is one of the worst things Japanese on US televsion. Borning battles, seriously, they are so *yawn* it's unbelievable. 5-54 episodes of powering up, follwed by villian mutations/deaths of less powerful fighters. Stupid stereotypical villians, with no motives other than to become powerful. Almost every character is so 2-D (personality wise) and borning, it's hard to sit through.

Pokémon as of late has lost the magic. For all the slams it took from critics, the first season was pretty entertaining I thought. But all these useless Johto fillers are not worth waking up for. I've read that things pick up with Clair, and start to get real good once the Advance season starts. I hope so, because the show as it is now sucks.

All these product placement animes I won't even go into.

G-Gundam: Seriously, this is an example of a show that takes itself WAY to seriously. Some of the fight sequences are laughably bad. I remember one scene where Domon was fighting his master (but not without him saying 'Undefeated of the East' about a half dozen times first), and then both Gundams turning into spinning top type things, and then coming towards each other. But the kicker, is that while they come towards each other, Domon's and his teacher's heads appear on the top of the spinning heads. It was meant to be serious, but it was the most I had laughed at any anime ever.

The show was at least watchable before the robots started getting super powers and defying logic, but my the tourney's end, it was just damn stupid. I hope someone was castrated or banished for those last few eppisodes.

Battle Atheletes Vicotry: Worst. Garbage. Ever.

Real One Barunson
2nd June 2003, 09:21 PM
Yeah I noticed that on G Gundam too... In real life they would have been broken their necks :no:.

Fishchicken
7th June 2003, 07:26 AM
oh man i really hate Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. man they really suck a$$ real fu(kin' big time!

in Pokemon they always show us the same friggin' thing: these thee dumbasses meet couple o' kids with dumb problem and then this fu(kin' TR come to screw up everything with their crappy disguises...and then they come up to some small town with some fests!

and then this Yu-Gi-Oh's just so friggin' ridiculous: "hey wanna play some card? i killed your friend with my deck that's the strongest in the block! oooh,you're really stronger than me,you beat me!":rolleyes:

Gravy
13th June 2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by SingingJigglypuff
Martian Successor Nadescio - IMO, this was the most boring anime ever made. The most fun my friends and I had watching this show was laughing at the translation to the opening theme's lyrics. ;)

Hey, thats my favourite anime you're talkin' about there!

IMO, the worst anime is Beyblade. I mean, come on, spinning tops and an evil organization?! Something ain't right there. I can imagine the japanese version being bad itself, but the dub just makes me want to puke my guts out *literally of course*. I mean, they always say crap like 'Dude, I'm totally stoaked' and other such dribble, not to mention those voice actors are appalling ESPECIALY that blonde haired-kid's....his voice creeps me out *shudders violently*
And who could forget the catchphrase they seem to use over and over, piledriving it into guilible little kid's heads....'Let it rip!'....and whats that supposed to mean? *retorical question of course*

Pokemon....Johto is bad to tell the truth, even though I never miss an episode and have taped nearly all of them. But, I've said before, AG is not the same, so be reliveved that it is coming....unless 4Kids botch that up as much as their little 'Sneak Preview' thingie ¬_¬0

Wild Female Machoke
13th June 2003, 06:50 PM
I totally hate...

Medabots: I don't like the character designs, especially the Rubber Robo Gang. I can't believe the creators made them wear those ridiculous rubber suits.

Fighting Foodons: I only saw one episode and hated it. Sure it's Pok&eacute;mon and Iron Chef rolled into one, but I find that it's a dumb idea. I find the theme song totally ridiculous.

Mon Colle Knights: No offense, but I really hated this anime series. It's sorta like Pok&eacute;mon in a ridiculous way.

Monster Rancher: Thank god, they don't air on YTV anymore. I really hated it.

Beyblade: How many times did you hear people holler "Let 'er rip!"

classy_cat18
14th June 2003, 01:08 PM
Sorry, but I can't flame any anime that I catch myself watching every day (i.e. Dragonball Z, Medabots). Those kinds of anime have a hold on me. Heck, I'm addicted to the newest Power Rangers. Shoot me now!

But must kill Reign the Conqueror. It's gonna take over Trigun. They can't do that! CN must die! DIE, ALEXANDER!!!

Thy
14th June 2003, 05:09 PM
Yu-gi-oh: His voice sounds liek that of a 40 year old, yet he acts and looks like a 10 year old. :no: Plus, he acts like the cards are "real." ;o Don't get me started on his friends.:rolleyes:

DBZ: If any of you have Kazaa, look for something like Zim acts DBZ, DBZ in a Nutshell, or DBZ parody. It's hillarious and completely true. Also get Power Rangers, pokemon, and Digimon if you can find them.

Metabots: It started good and went downhill after FoxKids.

.hack//SIGN: Ther are too many .hack// things out there it get old. Plus they make it seem lile the games and everythign else rely on each other. "You can play the game with out anime" kinda thing.

The Fox Box anime: No...just no.

Don't diss Hamtaro. Koosh Koosh.

Hitmontop1503
15th June 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Fishchicken
oh man i really hate Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. man they really suck a$$ real fu(kin' big time!

in Pokemon they always show us the same friggin' thing: these thee dumbasses meet couple o' kids with dumb problem and then this fu(kin' TR come to screw up everything with their crappy disguises...and then they come up to some small town with some fests!

and then this Yu-Gi-Oh's just so friggin' ridiculous: "hey wanna play some card? i killed your friend with my deck that's the strongest in the block! oooh,you're really stronger than me,you beat me!":rolleyes:

Dang, brotha. You're the most offencive person I've seen since Deinamight (ever heard of him? He's horrible.).

Anyway, I think Piccolo Ma Junior back on the first page is right:

Originally posted by Piccolo Ma Junior
Those animes are someone's art. They sent their time to create for people and here you people are ripping them apart.

I agree with him. You're being offensive to every anime creator you be dissin'. They spent COUNTLESS hours on those shows! C0UNTL3SS!!! Now you're throwing their drawings in the paper shreader. This reminds me of the "Worst Pokémon Episodes" thread on the other board. I never checked back at that thread, so I don't know if anyone payed attention to me.

But to get to the point, I basically don't hate any anime, but some just aren't worth my time. At least I don't diss them & use swears or "suck" or "crap." If you ask me for an opinion on dissers, THEY suck & THEY'RE crap. They're just immature whiners.

Also, some of my dislikes are Pokémon dissers & Yu-Gi-Oh! dissers. Another is Zoids: New Century/Zero dissers but I haven't heard a complaint about that here yet (but if you go to a board called Toonzone, there are dissers a plenty there.) I now leave you whiners to rot.

"Pfft, whiner..."
-Gaz, Invader Zim

Laz-E-Boy
15th June 2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Hitmontop1503
Dang, brotha. You're the most offencive person I've seen since Deinamight (ever heard of him? He's horrible.).

Anyway, I think Piccolo Ma Junior back on the first page is right:

I agree with him. You're being offensive to every anime creator you be dissin'. They spent COUNTLESS hours on those shows! C0UNTL3SS!!! Now you're throwing their drawings in the paper shreader. This reminds me of the "Worst Pokémon Episodes" thread on the other board. I never checked back at that thread, so I don't know if anyone payed attention to me.

But to get to the point, I basically don't hate any anime, but some just aren't worth my time. At least I don't diss them & use swears or "suck" or "crap." If you ask me for an opinion on dissers, THEY suck & THEY'RE crap. They're just immature whiners.

Also, some of my dislikes are Pokémon dissers & Yu-Gi-Oh! dissers. Another is Zoids: New Century/Zero dissers but I haven't heard a complaint about that here yet (but if you go to a board called Toonzone, there are dissers a plenty there.) I now leave you whiners to rot.

"Pfft, whiner..."
-Gaz, Invader Zim

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

If there were no criticism, that would only encourage more crap a$$ ideas. You can't honestly tell me that the plot of Beyblade is a little irky. And you can't honestly tell me that 90% of Pokemon Johto was pure Grade-A horse fertilizer. We need criticism. We need to let those lazy-minded bumbleheads know that being unoriginal can hurt. Just ask Toei on Dragonball GT...

Hitmontop1503
15th June 2003, 08:22 PM
Accually, I know the world needs critisism. I'm just saying you guys give the world too much of it. Character bashings, swears, what have we become? We've evolved into animals worse than monkeys. Too much critisism can hurt feelings.

*pause*

Then again. You want critisism? Fine...
YOU *BEEP* BRAIN SWEAR MONKEYS MAKE ME *BEEP*ING SICK!!! YOU'RE THE WORST BUNCH OF *BEEP*ING *BEEP*S THAT EVER *BEEP*ED THIS *BEEP*ING MESSAGE BOARD!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE *BEEP*ING POCKET MONSTERS OR THOSE *BEEP*ING DUAL CARDS, THEN *BEEP* FINE! I ACCUALLY LIKE THE *BEEP*ING JOHTO SERIES! SO *BEEP* WHAT?!? MABEY BEYBLADE IS A LITTLE *BEEP*ING RETARDED! IT'S MY OPINION!!! D3@L VV1th 1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEALS, YOU *BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

"If you're happy & you know it, say a swear!"
-Homer Simpson

Laz-E-Boy
15th June 2003, 08:36 PM
YOU *BEEP* BRAIN SWEAR MONKEYS MAKE ME *BEEP*ING SICK!!! YOU'RE THE WORST BUNCH OF *BEEP*ING *BEEP*S THAT EVER *BEEP*ED THIS *BEEP*ING MESSAGE BOARD!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THOSE *BEEP*ING POCKET MONSTERS OR THOSE *BEEP*ING DUAL CARDS, THEN *BEEP* FINE! I ACCUALLY LIKE THE *BEEP*ING JOHTO SERIES! SO *BEEP* WHAT?!? MABEY BEYBLADE IS A LITTLE *BEEP*ING RETARDED! IT'S MY OPINION!!! D3@L VV1th 1t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEALS, YOU *BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

:(

You don't have to be so mean...

But I ddi like those l33t skills near the end. :D

In all actuality, I talk sh!t cause it's fun. I don't hate anything, but I'm a bit disturbed by the ideas of something like "Beyblades" or "Tokyo Pig".

Hitmontop1503
16th June 2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Laz-E-Boy
:(

You don't have to be so mean...

But I ddi like those l33t skills near the end. :D

In all actuality, I talk sh!t cause it's fun. I don't hate anything, but I'm a bit disturbed by the ideas of something like "Beyblades" or "Tokyo Pig".

Sorry, I was enraged & had to make you see how you really are. But now I realize that everyone should state their opinion in anyway they want. It IS a free country. Also, thanks for the compliment. I feel better now.

I might as well get on topic now. About Beyblade, I saw an episode once to see what it was about & it just didn't appeal to my likings. At all. Transformers: Armada isn't excactly Grade-A matireal ether. I guess you can say... I hate Beyblade & Armada. So, to fit in with the crowd here, there nothing but cow manure.

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks & blows."
-Bart Simpson

Dratini Fan DPT
17th June 2003, 01:39 PM
Here is a list of my least favorite Animes:

Key:
:confused:- Couldn't get it (the plot)
:no:- Not much
:mad:- NO!!!

Beyblade :mad:
Medabots :no:
Sailor Moon :no:
G Gundam :mad:
Blue Seed :confused:

Venesectrix
17th June 2003, 01:59 PM
The new speed racer, DBZ past the freiza saga, beyblade (WTF has this world come to? People fighting with little gay tops?), digimon, yugioh, Monster Rancher (spinoff of digimon, which sucked and was a spinoff of pokemon, which wasn't all that good either), pokemon past the first season, ultimate muscle, hamtaro, sailor moon, the list goes on and on

Dang, brotha

Don't do that again. EVER.

Laz-E-Boy
17th June 2003, 06:45 PM
By itself, G Gundam is one pretty bad anime. But since it is a Gundam series, it is easily the worst one I've ever seen.

The_Missing_Link
17th June 2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Venesectrix
The new speed racer, DBZ past the freiza saga, beyblade (WTF has this world come to? People fighting with little gay tops?), digimon, yugioh, Monster Rancher (spinoff of digimon, which sucked and was a spinoff of pokemon, which wasn't all that good either), pokemon past the first season, ultimate muscle, hamtaro, sailor moon, the list goes on and on

Actually, Digimon came before Pokemon

I like most animes, but I can't stand anything from the Fox Box (except maybe Kirby) and Hamtaro. Ridiculously stupid animes that don't make any sense at all

Beyblade and Monster Rancher are sort of ok, but kind of corny. I prefer high action anime, like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho

Last Exile
20th June 2003, 12:51 PM
:mad: I thought I warned people a few weeks ago. :mad:

Just because I've been busy for the last few weeks doesn't mean you should disregard the warning I gave everyone.

Again this topic is so degenerate and pointless I don't have to justify what I'm about to do.

So I'm going to make this clear one more time:

NO MORE HATE TOPICS!

Any repeat offenders will face banning.

You have been warned.

Do not push your luck any further. :mad:

If you've got some spleen to vent, do it on AIM on MSN. Not here!