PDA

View Full Version : homeofmew

Drago
14th October 2021, 02:01 AM
Hi team,

I've been advised that Tina (homeofmew) is very unwell at the moment, and wanted to see if we could do something to lift her spirits a little.

Anyone down for something like one of those digital e-cards or something of that nature? Or has a more suitable suggestion?

btw I know this is Mt. Moon but this is actually a serious request, just didn't think it was appropriate to advertise illness on publicly accessible miscellaneous section.

Please lmk what you think.

Number1ChanseyFan
14th October 2021, 09:16 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that.... hope she is feeling better really soon. Yeah i think that a card would be really nice idea <3

Get well soon, homeofmew!!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th October 2021, 01:08 AM
Get well soon, homeofmew! I've been to hospital several times, so I should know what it's like, although my illness is different.

Knight of Time
15th October 2021, 06:52 AM
I saw the news on Facebook. I hope you make a speedy recovery Tina!

As for a card, yeah, I'd be up for that.

Fett One
15th October 2021, 08:53 AM
Get well soon.

A card sounds like a good idea.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
17th October 2021, 12:00 PM
I hope she will recover soon; all the best from my side!

Knight of Time
28th October 2021, 09:41 AM
I've got sad news guys, Tina passed away yesterday.

RIP homeofmew. :(

Fett One
28th October 2021, 11:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear that.:(

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2021, 05:06 PM
That's really horrible. She was so young! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner... It was on Mt. Moon and I never look at that forum. I have memorialized her account. I will miss her posts both here and on the Discord.

If anyone else has not yet been vaccinated, please do so as soon as you can. I don't want to lose more TPMers to that horrible virus.

Zak
29th October 2021, 12:56 AM
Heard about this on FB, sad and crazy and almost surreal, definitely had many an intense discussion with her back in the day. Definitely a significant face in the blur that is my TPM history. RIP

Heard it was C-19 related, what I didn't hear is that she wasn't vaccinated. Please get the shot if you haven't.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th October 2021, 01:01 AM
RIP homeofmew ;_; . I'll miss her and Pokemon Fortune Telling.

Drago
30th October 2021, 05:38 AM
This thread was deliberately posted in a private forum.