PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Wishes v.11 (LV Approved)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd January 2022, 11:11 AM
Welcome to Twisted Wishes v.11

What happens is, the first person will make a wish...

I wish my soda wasn't warm.

Then the next person tries to twist that wish to warp what the first person receives. Then he/she posts a new wish...

Granted. Now it's boiling!

I wish I was the king of the world.

And the process continues to repeat itself.

Please abide by the GGG forum rules as well as the general TPM rules.

I'll start.

I wish to become a farmer.

EDIT:
Adding the links to the previous versions of the game.

https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13538 (1)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13812 (2)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14429 (3)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15781 (4)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16392 (5)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17127 (6)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20978 (7)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21699 (8)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22991 (9)
https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28454 (10)

Fett One
3rd January 2022, 01:07 PM
Granted, you become a moisture farmer on Tatooine. Your days are spent trying to find water, defending yourself from Tusken Raiders (a/k/a Sand People) attacks, stopping Jawas from stealing your equipment, and scraping together enough money to pay your monthly tribute to Jabba the Hutt.

I wish Darth Vader survived the ending of Return of the Jedi.

Knight of Time
3rd January 2022, 01:41 PM
Granted, but his survival turns the ending of Return of the Jedi into a sad one, as everyone else except for him is killed before the ending, leaving it with ominous evil cackles.

I wish I could fix the D-Pad on my 3DS so that it would function correctly again.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th January 2022, 11:27 PM
Gradntied, but NECT YOU R COMOuepy
tert keyborfdachd buttonse bget brokenrteak like tihs.

I wish being a TPMer was considered very attractive amongst women.

Fett One
6th January 2022, 09:25 AM
Granted but being a TPMer makes you extremely hated by other men to the point that just seeing you causes them to beat you up.

I wish to possess the power of a god?

Knight of Time
6th January 2022, 09:42 AM
Granted. You end up possessing the power of a useless stone idol as you are permanently turned to stone.

I wish there was a real life version of Captain Planet (https://captainplanet.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Planet) who would speak to all of Donald Trump's allies and show them the consequences of allying with Trump.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th January 2022, 12:08 AM
Granted. Captain Planet will play a game of Sequence (https://boardgames.fandom.com/wiki/Sequence) with them.

I wish Sailor Moon was the queen of Sweden.

Fett One
7th January 2022, 12:48 AM
Granted but her presence in Sweden causes a ton of monsters to attack Sweden, which leads to the government removing Sailor Moon from office and kicking her out of the country.

I wish to own a talking cat.

Knight of Time
7th January 2022, 07:11 AM
Granted. You end up becoming the new owner of a cat that mimics everything you say, eventually annoying you to the point of getting rid of the cat.

I wish there was a drink that would cause people to simultaneously hop and hiccup uncontrollably for several days after having just one glass of the drink (like what happened to Barney Rubble in The Flintstones episode Invisible Barney before he became invisible).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th January 2022, 09:21 AM
Granted, but it only affects cavemen.

I wish Knight of Time made an ice hockey -related wish next time in this game.

Fett One
7th January 2022, 12:28 PM
Granted but his wish contains so many hockey puns that he is permanently sent to the penalty box.

I wish for one year only, that all sport players play a different sport (i.e. baseball players play hockey, hockey players play basketball, et al).

Knight of Time
7th January 2022, 12:54 PM
Granted, but they all struggle to play the foreign sports, causing all the major sports leagues to cancel their seasons for the year.

I wish a breakout Finnish star would help the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup (you wanted me to make an ice hockey wish, Mikachu? Here you go Finny-boy).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th January 2022, 03:01 AM
Granted. Toronto Maple Leafs will have my friend from Porin Ässät after he turns 20. After the win, he brings Lord Stanley's Cup here to my town. Too bad I and his little brother do a small prank on everyone and we take Lord Stanley's Cup and switch it to my Super Mario Bros. mug and send the Mario mug back to Canada.

I wish to be able to make a complete series of books, partly re-translated collector's edition of DC comics from English to Finnish.

Fett One
8th January 2022, 11:27 AM
Granted but due to a lack of interest, the comics are completely worthless, so you essentially wasted your time translating the comics.

I wish the next Spider-Man movie would introduce Black Cat (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cat_(Marvel_Comics)) and a proper Scorpion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Gargan).

Knight of Time
13th January 2022, 11:55 AM
Granted, but they end up only having cameos just before the end of the movie.

I wish Timmy Turner's wish to not age for 50 years never happened (bad Timmy!).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th January 2022, 12:28 AM
Granted. Too bad your wish inspired Mikachu Yukitatsu to watch Fairly Odd Parents and he became so big fan of the series, and Mikachu forgot about Pokemon and other anime altogether.

I wish to obtain a Ring of Power so I could rule over the Nordic Countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, perhaps Iceland too) with it.

Fett One
16th January 2022, 01:40 AM
Granted but the ring causes you to become mad with power, which leads to the rest of the world having you assassinated, causing your reign of terror to last all of 72 hours.

I wish Coca Cola and Pepsi would combine to form one company.

Knight of Time
17th January 2022, 09:22 AM
Granted. The new company mixes the two drinks to make one single drink, but when they share it with the general public, the majority of people end up hating the drink combination due to each one simultaneously overpowering the taste of the other, eventually causing the company to go out of business and stop making drinks altogether.

I wish someone would make a clone of Donald Trump minus the huge ego so that the clone could try to talk some sense into the original, like making him accept his 2020 election loss once and for all.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th January 2022, 06:02 AM
Granted, but then another clone, i.e. third Donald Trump comes around and he's even dumber that the first one.

I wish to find a perfect candidate to vote for in the Finnish regional elections this Sunday.

Fett One
19th January 2022, 09:28 PM
Granted, but your perfect candidate dies five minutes after winning the election, causing the worst possible candidate to sweep in and win the position.

I wish a vampire and werewolf would merge together to form a vampwolf.

Knight of Time
20th January 2022, 07:34 AM
Granted. You end up turning into a vampire, while at the same time Mikachu ends up turning into a werewolf, then moments later a mysterious force ends up pulling you into Finland and merging the two of you together, making the two of you become a vampwolf.

I wish SpongeBob SquarePants was smarter.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st January 2022, 08:16 AM
Granted, but to compensate this, Mizuno Ami from Sailor Moon becomes stupid, making the senshi very vulnerable when it comes to fighting evil.

I wish to become a diplomat.

Fett One
21st January 2022, 08:44 AM
Granted, you become the Finnish Ambassador to Latveria. On your first diplomatic mission their, you are killed by Dr. Doom because you looked at him the wrong way.

I wish the military would stop harassing the Incredible Hulk.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th January 2022, 06:36 AM
Granted, now Hulk keeps harrasing the military, which can't do anything about it because they may not attack and restrain him.

I wish my copy of Pokemon Legends Arceus had arrived to me via our local postal service already.

Fett One
29th January 2022, 11:22 AM
I'm still waiting for Amazon to send me m copy of the game as well.

Granted, but the game arrives damaged and is unplayable. Due to global shortages, it will take 8 months for you to get a replacement copy.

I wish the global shortages would resolve over night.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th February 2022, 08:47 AM
Granted, the majority of the world's land area sinks and ships can finally move freely.

I wish to meet Justin Trudeau.

Fett One
7th March 2022, 08:42 AM
Granted. You travel to Canada to meet Justin Trudeau in his office but since you didn't have an appointment, you are treated as a threat to his life. You are sentenced to life in a Canadian jail cell.

I wish all guns would magically stop working.

Knight of Time
7th March 2022, 01:47 PM
Granted, but that also ends up affecting toy guns, making stuff like the Super Soaker and its cousins stop working, causing a lot of kids disappointment once summer arrives.

I wish someone would make a version of Five Little Monkeys (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Little_Monkeys) that would replace the monkeys with Donald Trumps.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th March 2022, 10:10 AM
Granted, but that means when Donald Trump runs for POTUS for the third time in 2024, he will WIN the election and rule for five terms!

I wish to become an official translator of Amazing Spider-Man comics from English to Finnish.

Fett One
9th March 2022, 06:58 PM
Granted but the job pays you with radishes. Since you can't pay the bills with radishes, you end up quitting before you even have a chance to translate a single page.

I wish bacta (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Bacta/Legends?so=search) was a real world medical product.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th March 2022, 02:15 AM
Granted, but it never replaces my medication, which includes Olanzapin and Temesta and other products that make me drool.

I wish I didn't have to complain about my medication everywhere.

Fett One
1st April 2022, 09:33 AM
Granted, instead you complain about every thing else, every where you go.

I wish for a new Star Wars movie about Boba Fett, set sometime before Empire Strikes Back.

Knight of Time
6th April 2022, 10:07 AM
Granted, but its director quits before the movie is done, asking you to take his place as the new director.

I wish Mario Kart 64's Wario Stadium would be included as one of the tracks in one of the upcoming DLC cups in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (so that it would finally be remade).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th April 2022, 10:31 AM
Granted, but Chocobo GP will get it too causing a major lawsuit that destroys the relations of Nintendo and Square Enix for good.

I wish I had more food in my refrigerator.

Fett One
6th April 2022, 06:32 PM
Granted, you have more food than you know what to do with and end up throwing away most of it.

I wish for a Moon Knight/Batman crossover movie.

Knight of Time
7th April 2022, 01:51 PM
Granted. A quintet of heroines known for defending their respective planets (as well as the moon) turn to Batman for help with rescuing the Moonlight Knight, who is mysteriously re-created but kidnapped by a quintet of Batman's most dangerous foes.

I wish I could win free groceries for a year from a contest.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th April 2022, 10:33 AM
Granted. You hand all those groceries to me... for free.

I wish to obtain the powers of the Superman, without the weakness for Kryptonite.

Fett One
8th April 2022, 07:34 PM
Granted, you gain all of Superman's powers but they only work if you have kryptonite in your possession. Without kryptonite, you are just an ordinary person.

I wish Bumblebee can talk in the next Transformers movie.

Knight of Time
14th April 2022, 09:46 AM
Granted, but the only thing he gets to say throughout the movie is "buzz buzz".

I wish I had the world's biggest chocolate Easter egg.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th April 2022, 04:16 AM
Granted. You find yourself inside it and get eaten by a giant.

I wish to find inner peace.

Fett One
15th April 2022, 11:07 AM
Granted but you achieve this by destroying all of your possessions and killing everyone in your life, so you are left with nothing but yourself.

I wish Dracula would become a force for good and protect the world from monsters.

Knight of Time
15th April 2022, 01:53 PM
Granted, but he loses his blood sucking ability in addition to his weaknesses being magnified.

I wish future episodes of The Simpsons would no longer have Homer strangle Bart after saying "Why you little!".

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th April 2022, 11:29 PM
Granted, now Homer strangles Bart without any warning.

I wish to live in Mushroom Kingdom.

Fett One
16th April 2022, 11:16 AM
Granted but it's the mushroom kingdom from the movie Sonic the Hedgehog.

I wish to be able to read books at twice the speed that I'm currently reading them.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th April 2022, 08:40 AM
Granted, but your ability to comprehend what you read drops by 50%.

I wish to live in the bronze age.

Fett One
11th May 2022, 05:58 PM
Granted, nuclear war breaks out and all of the destruction causes the world to revert back to living like it's the bronze age.

I wish Marvel would make a new Daredevil movie.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th June 2022, 07:36 AM
Granted, Marvel stops making movies about all of their characters besides Daredevil.

I wish I could work for Marvel.

Fett One
17th July 2022, 06:35 PM
Granted, you get a job working for Marvel as a coffee boy, with no chance of promotion.

I wish for a Spider-Man 2099 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_2099) movie to be made.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th July 2022, 10:25 AM
Granted, the movie will be situated in Egypt 2099 BC. It features Peter Parker turning into a tiny poisonous spider. Too bad he accidentally stings Wahankh Intef II. Luckily the Pharaoh receives help from Serket, the goddess, and is healed, but as a punishment, Peter Parker is stuck in that form until he finally dies on the 21st of October 2000 BC.

I wish I was better at using computers.

Fett One
17th August 2022, 06:04 PM
Granted, you become better at using only the computers from 1984.

I wish to own a working USS Enterprise.

Knight of Time
27th August 2022, 08:28 AM
Granted. You get a Star Wars themed Battleship game that has a USS Enterprise as the 5 hole ship, but in your first game of Battleship, your opponent sinks it first and goes on to sink all of your other ships without losing a single ship himself.

I wish that futuristic stores were equipped with force fields that would trap and immobilize any thief trying to leave with something they stole from the store.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th September 2022, 07:39 AM
Granted, but those force fields immobilize also paying customers due to greedy shopkeepers.

I wish to become a superhero.

Fett One
4th September 2022, 06:45 PM
Granted, you become a superhero in your dreams once a month.

I wish to invent the world's greatest video game console.

Knight of Time
5th September 2022, 07:12 AM
Granted, but it only works if you put a game from every existing system (also including Japanese systems) in each of its many cartridge and disc slots.

I wish I had a lifetime supply of carbon dioxide cannisters for my SodaStream.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th September 2022, 01:19 AM
Granted, but your SodaStream itself gets broken, as well as all the SodaStreams you buy afterwards.

I wish to rule the universe.

Fett One
8th September 2022, 11:04 AM
Granted but your reign only last a few seconds because you are attacked and captured by Skeletor who also wants to be ruler of the universe.

I wish all food tastes like pizza.

Knight of Time
8th September 2022, 01:47 PM
Granted, but the foods are all mixed together, causing them to all taste like...yuck (aka you probably wouldn't want to taste them).

I wish Donald Trump was trapped in a mirror much like how Sonic and his friends were trapped in them in Archie's comic book adaptation of Knuckles' Chaotix.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th September 2022, 04:13 AM
Granted, Trump is caught in your mirror, so you see his face every day when you look at yourself.

I wish people respected each other more.

Fett One
19th September 2022, 08:56 AM
Granted but people respect themselves even less, leading to a global depression pandemic.

I wish working from home would continue indefinitely.

Knight of Time
19th September 2022, 10:09 AM
Granted. Working from home becomes the norm, but this defeats the purpose of working from home for people whose homes lack the stuff they need to work (from home).

I wish Facebook had more private groups with tight rules that result in offenders getting the boot if they complain in those groups about rules they broke.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th September 2022, 07:42 AM
Granted. Those who complain will be arrested IRL and sentenced to life imprisonment without any mobile devices or computers or anything they would use to get into Facebook.

I wish to be able to sing Sono Chi no Sadame (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_Uqd7JBcM) as good as Hiroaki 'Tommy' Tominaga (https://jojowiki.com/Hiroaki_%22TOMMY%22_Tominaga).

Fett One
20th September 2022, 06:09 PM
Granted but you can only sing the one song really good while every other song you sing sounds terrible.

I wish Captain James T. Kirk would wage war against Emperor Palpatine.

mr_pikachu
30th September 2022, 01:58 AM
Granted, but its body is simply partitioned down the middle, such that one side is half of a vampire and the other is half of a werewolf. Its appearance is bizarre, its gait is off-balance, and don't even get me started on its internal organs.

EDIT: Wow, that's embarrassing... apparently I responded to Fett's post on page 1 rather than this one. Uh, let's try that again:

Granted, but the Federation quickly invalidated Kirk's declaration of war, as a single captain cannot unilaterally make that decision, so the "war" was short-lived.

I wish that I had the ability to control the flow of time.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th September 2022, 11:01 AM
Granted. You obtain a magical cuckoo clock that grants its owner an ability to control the flow of time but no matter how fast or slow the time passes around you, it doesn't affect an annoying abomination of a bird inside the clock which comes every 30th second to torment you with its awful 'singing'.

I wish I understood what waging war against Emperor Palpatine and something that's half vampire, half werewolf have do with each other.

Fett One
21st October 2022, 08:19 PM
Granted, but you go blind before you can read mr_pikachu's edit so you will never know what happened.

I wish Star Trek: Lower Decks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Lower_Decks) would last at least 10 seasons.

Knight of Time
27th October 2022, 07:23 AM
Granted. It lasts exactly 10 seasons.

I wish I was better at debugging.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th November 2022, 01:42 AM
Granted, you gain an ability to debug an entire game by merely touching one copy of it. Unfortunately gamers who take advantage of videogame bugs become super angry at you.

I wish to have my own talk show.

Fett One
4th November 2022, 10:10 AM
Granted but the show gets pulled from the air after only airing for 5 minutes and never airs again.

I wish to become a super genius.

Knight of Time
4th November 2022, 04:29 PM
Granted. You turn into Wile E. Coyote and fall off a desert cliff into a pile of cacti while trying to catch the Road Runner for the umpteenth time.

I wish that a dog could teach its owner new tricks.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th November 2022, 01:29 AM
Granted, dogs become masters of humans and treat them very poorly.

I wish for a bowl full of delicious fish soup!

Fett One
5th November 2022, 11:31 AM
Granted but your bowl only contains raw fish and cold water.

I wish for a crossover video game between Pokemon and Digimon.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th November 2022, 10:13 PM
Granted, but the game doesn't include Charizard, BlackWarGreymon or any of your favourite Pokemon or Digimon.

I wish cleaning service was cheaper.

Fett One
20th January 2023, 08:06 PM
Granted, but property taxes become sky high, so you can't even afford free cleaning services.

I wish for a tv show starring Darth Maul.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th January 2023, 01:24 AM
Granted, but he is killed in the beginning of each episode by a guest star in a lightsaber battle that lasts for 1 second.

I wish to own Microsoft.

Fett One
26th March 2023, 08:06 PM
Granted but you're able to buy ownership of Microsoft after the company collapses and it becomes worthless.

I wish PS5 games were $60 not $70.

Knight of Time
29th March 2023, 10:47 AM
Granted. The PS5 games you already own have their retail price reduced to $60.

I wish Nintendo would make an alternate way to evolve Pokemon in the main series games that need to be traded (with or without an item) to evolve.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st March 2023, 11:25 PM
Granted, you have to downgrade (i.e. de-evolve!) yourself into an amoeba to evolve them. Too bad amoebae can't play Pokemon.

I wish I had my own submarine.

Fett One
1st April 2023, 11:23 AM
Granted, you receive a submarine sandwich.

I wish to own a life size Charizard statue.

Knight of Time
6th April 2023, 01:01 PM
Granted. You end up receiving one made entirely of metal, and one day while you are admiring it, a thunderstorm suddenly begins, and your new Charizard statue attracts a stray bolt of lightning which gives you a fatal jolt due to your hands touching the statue.

I wish Donald Trump would be locked in an insane asylum if he is found guilty of any or all of the charges pressed against him earlier this week.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2023, 08:24 AM
Granted, Donald Trump will be locked in Arkham Asylum and becomes a new super villain. What's more, he'll be seen in every single Batman movie after this so the fans will never get rid of him.

I wish I were given Mr. Freeze (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Freeze)'s powers.

Fett One
13th April 2023, 10:10 AM
Granted but the technology to make his suit doesn't exist yet so in order to survive without it, you must live alone in the arctic.

I wish to become a great cook.

Knight of Time
13th April 2023, 11:01 AM
Granted. You become a cook who goes cuckoo every time someone disguised as Bugs Bunny sees you cooking something and asks you "What's cookin', doc?".

I wish Mel Blanc and Arthur Q. Bryan would come back to life and make a brand new cartoon short starring Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Elmer Fudd, so we could finally find out if it's really wabbit season or duck season.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th April 2023, 12:13 PM
Granted. It's duck season, but it appears it doesn't mean Daffy Duck, but Finland's former Prime Minister Kalevi Sorsa (Sorsa is Finnish for Duck) and he's nowhere to be found as he died naturally of cancer in 2004.

I wish to become a high elf.

Fett One
15th April 2023, 03:50 PM
Granted, you dress up as an elf and smoke some weed becoming a high elf.

I wish Daffy Duck will finally defeat Bugs Bunny.

Knight of Time
20th April 2023, 06:19 PM
Granted. Daffy successfully gets Elmer Fudd to shoot Bugs, but after Bugs is shot, the smoke clears to reveal two Daffys, except that the unharmed one is really Bugs Bunny in a Daffy Duck costume, with the real Daffy once again, you guessed it, shot instead.

I wish another cartoon character would be introduced that would be prone to sneezing, like the Tiny Toon Adventures character Sneezer the Mouse, and of course, Sneezy from Snow White.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd April 2023, 08:20 AM
Granted, but the cartoonist puts so much character development into the character that the character is cured of this habit after one tv episode only.

I wish Sailor Moon was more popular here in Ylivieska.

Fett One
23rd April 2023, 02:24 PM
Granted, it becomes so popular that it's the only show that airs on every channel 24/7.

I wish for a new Transformers cartoon based on the original cartoon.

Knight of Time
24th April 2023, 04:30 PM
Granted. The original Transformers cartoon is revived with some new episodes made, but with an all-new voice cast.

I wish there was a store with various candies each costing no more than 10 cents per candy, with the price gradually decreasing for getting several types of candies.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th April 2023, 11:28 PM
Granted, but all those candies have so much sugar in them that you have to run to the dentist 200km/h.

I wish to become an archeologist.

Fett One
1st May 2023, 09:09 AM
Granted, but it takes you 50 years to get your degree, at which point you are begin retirement.

I wish for a crossover between Star Trek and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Knight of Time
8th May 2023, 06:53 PM
Granted, but the crossover starts to wane after the Turtles get a little too used to being in space and begin to miss living in the sewers.

I wish Spongebob and Patrick would get smarter so that Squidward would not hate them (as much).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th May 2023, 02:19 AM
Granted. Now Squidward hates them because they are too smart.

I wish I had The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

Fett One
12th May 2023, 08:03 AM
Granted but your copy of the game has a virus on it, which causes any Switch it is connected to to malfunction, leaving you unable to play the game.

I wish for a Legend of Zelda game that has you play as Zelda instead of Link.

Knight of Time
13th May 2023, 08:00 AM
Granted. You get the only copy of a Game Boy remake of Zelda's Adventure for the CD-I, but after saving the game for the first time, turning it off, then turning it back on, a major glitch prevents you from playing the game again.

I wish The Great Wakkorotti (https://animaniacs.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Wakkorotti) would release an album of his performances.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th May 2023, 01:33 PM
Granted, but this time his performances aren't based on any actual compositions so they sound very odd.

I wish Finland scored more goals in the ongoing ice hockey game against Germany.

Fett One
13th May 2023, 07:08 PM
Granted but Finland had to result to using performance enhancing drugs to pull this off, which also caused them to be disqualified.

I wish for an action adventure game where you play as a Minotaur.

Knight of Time
15th May 2023, 06:01 PM
Granted. A new Pokemon game comes out introducing a Pokemon called Minotaur, but it ends up looking nothing like the mythological creature.

I wish every video game and computer game had at least one available walkthrough each to help any players who get stuck trying to figure something out in a game.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th May 2023, 01:34 AM
Granted, but when you're truly stuck in a part of a game the walkthrough says: "check this webpage", and when you enter the url in your browser, it says: "page not found".

I wish to witness a meteor.

Fett One
16th May 2023, 06:13 PM
Granted, you watch as the meteor falls from space and collides into your house, destroying it, thus leaving you homeless.

I wish the next Zelda game will allow Link to talk.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st June 2023, 08:25 AM
Granted. Link's each line will contain 1,000,000,000 words, and he speaks very slowly. You can't skip any line, neither can you speed up the game, not even with an emulator.

I wish I could memorize peoples' names faster.

Fett One
29th June 2023, 02:35 PM
Granted, you can memorize people's names instantly but you it know takes you years to remember their face.

I wish the internet was free for everyone to use.

Knight of Time
29th June 2023, 06:08 PM
Granted, but it ends up costing money to use social media, with the cost increasing the more that social media is used.

I wish I was more of an autism expert than the people who work with me on Mondays and Fridays (who are all autism experts).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd July 2023, 06:06 AM
Granted. Their knowledge on autism decreases to nothing, whilst you still know a little bit.

I wish people weren't categorized by their mental diagnosis.

Fett One
2nd July 2023, 11:19 AM
Granted, instead people are categorized by their hairstyle.

I wish for a remaster of the Star Wars video game, Shadows of the Empire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shadows_of_the_Empire_(video_game)).

Knight of Time
2nd July 2023, 01:10 PM
Granted, but in the middle of development, a Star Trek fan joins the team, and makes the game into a Star Trek game instead of a Star Wars game.

I wish I could teach any animal how to burp loud so that a documentary could be made to see which animal's burp is the loudest.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd July 2023, 01:52 AM
Granted, but Barney Gumble enters the competition and makes it invalid since he is a human being.

I wish I could live in Springfield.

Fett One
3rd July 2023, 02:36 PM
Granted, you move to Springfield, Florida just in time to be deported for being an immigrant, even though you are their legally.

I wish GameStop manages to remain in business for the next 50 years.

Knight of Time
3rd July 2023, 07:13 PM
Granted, but they are forced to stop selling video games after being found guilty of selling pirated copies of those games.

I wish two different kinds of fruits could have their seeds planted together in order to make a hybrid of the two fruits.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th July 2023, 01:54 AM
Granted, but on the contrary to ordinary fruits, these fruits eat people.

I wish to enter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Fett One
7th July 2023, 08:11 AM
Granted, you manage to get in but get caught and have your memory erased, so you have no memory of ever getting inside. This leads to you wishing to get in all over again.

I wish the next Flash movie stars Grant Gustin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flash_(2014_TV_series)).

Knight of Time
12th July 2023, 04:26 PM
Granted, but later on in the movie, a new villain emerges and robs The Flash of his speed, causing him to have to turn to other fast characters like Speedy Gonzales, Sonic the Hedgehog, and the Road Runner to help him regain his speed.

I wish the price of gas would decrease more often in the future than increasing in price.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th July 2023, 11:50 AM
Granted. Jussi Halla-aho (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussi_Halla-aho) becomes the Prime Minister of Canada and he also makes Church Slavonic the only official language in your country! There's more, he replaces André Tourigny as the coach of your National Hockey Team Coach. His team faces Finland in the 2024 Ice Hockey Finals and you guys almost beat us but unfortunately in the crucial moment he calls for a time-out, starts writing some Cyrillic alphabet on the flip chart but he forgot to teach the players to read ancient Cyrillic alphabet! Due to the confusion, your team loses and Jussi Halla-Aho hijacks a brand new gas space rocket (does Canada even have Space Program?) and uses all your gas to fly to Mars and his political opponents are happy because they finally got rid of him except you because he, as I said, used all gas available in Canada.

I wish that twist didn't go overboard.

Fett One
18th July 2023, 06:13 PM
Granted, your twist backfires and causes Finland to loose all of its gas.

I wish for a new Mission Impossible tv show.

Knight of Time
18th July 2023, 06:24 PM
Granted, but it becomes an impossible mission (sorry, I couldn't resist).

I wish I knew what it would be like if an already twisted wish was twisted a second time.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th July 2023, 11:29 PM
Granted, but it accidentally creates an endless loop where the same wish gets repeated ad infinitum.

I wish to meet the woman of my dreams tomorrow.

Fett One
19th July 2023, 06:48 PM
Granted, but she only exists in your dreams, every other Thursday.

I wish for a Terminator/Robocop team-up movie.

Knight of Time
26th July 2023, 04:22 PM
Granted, but like in the Robocop vs Terminator games, Robocop is forced to fight the Terminator when he goes rogue early on.

I wish I could turn any tyrant in the world into a rattle for a giant baby to play with.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd August 2023, 06:50 AM
Granted, but the poor baby chokes on a Kim Jong-Un toy.

I wish Gary Oak posted more at TPM.

Gary Oak
2nd August 2023, 08:23 AM
Granted, but my increase in posts is gonna be temporary because I can't always visit a Pokemon Center to use one of their computers, or my own house.

I wish I knew what happened to my cheerleaders.

Fett One
2nd August 2023, 05:45 PM
Granted, they abandoned you to become Ash's cheerleaders.

I wish Professor Oak would marry Ash's mom so he can become Ash's step-dad.

Knight of Time
3rd August 2023, 07:12 AM
Granted, but Ash and Gary oppose the marriage, and the couple split up after just one day of being married.

I wish Ash would join TPM so that he and Gary could have a battle in ASB.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th August 2023, 07:26 PM
Granted, but the same person uses both accounts so the battle is pretty much pointless.

I wish ASB was revived (I recently had a dream that MeLoVeGhOsTs and many others came back).

Fett One
8th August 2023, 08:21 PM
Granted, it's brought back only to die again 2 minutes later.

I wish for a Batman/MoonKnight crossover comic.

Knight of Time
15th August 2023, 11:36 AM
Granted, but an error is made where the Moonlight Knight (from DIC's version of Sailor Moon R) appears instead of MoonKnight.

I wish every supporter of DJT (cookie if you can guess who I mean) would abandon him, leaving him to fight his battles alone.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th August 2023, 11:08 PM
Granted, but Trump still haunts me in my everynight dreams.

I wish people weren't so angry at each other.

Fett One
16th August 2023, 11:41 PM
Granted, people now suppress their anger until they are in private and take it out on themselves.

I wish smart phone screens are impossible to damage.

Knight of Time
22nd August 2023, 07:53 PM
Granted, but other screens (computer and TV screens, among others) become much more prone to getting damaged.

I wish there was an anti-virus program that would kill every single version of a virus or other malware, regardless of how many computers the problematic thing was on.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd August 2023, 08:41 AM
Granted. Similar to the anti-virus software introduced in Electric Soldier Porygon, it causes epileptic seizures targeted at Pikachu and friends.

I wish to gain Super Mario's powers.

Fett One
23rd August 2023, 06:01 PM
Granted, but you only gain access to the Poison Mushroom.

I wish Adam West would return to life as Zombie Batman.

Knight of Time
29th August 2023, 10:43 AM
Granted, but the moment he is exposed to light, he dissolves into nothingness.

I wish Bob Barker & Betty White had both made it to 100 years of age (RIP to both of them).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd September 2023, 12:26 AM
Granted, but to compensate this, they have to give up their acting career before it even starts.

I wish Playstation 5 was cheaper.

Fett One
3rd September 2023, 11:10 AM
Granted, but the price of everything else goes up to compensate.

I wish musical instruments were easy to learn how to play.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th September 2023, 12:11 PM
Granted. Too bad being able to play musical instruments suffers then from an inflation never seen before. An inflation in the music industry bigger than the introduction of social media/appliances like Youtube and Spotify. This causes nationwide and finally international bans of playing any music from Rap though Heavy Metal to Classical music across the globe, including super important countries like USA, China, Japan, Russia, Prussia, Australia, France, Scotland (just forget bagpipes!), Finland, Vatican, Egypt, Trinidad and Tobago and Vanuatu! As a result, music is banned throughout the planet and we'll be facing a dystopia of silence and grief.

I wish timezones didn't exist.

Fett One
30th September 2023, 06:46 PM
Granted but this causes havoc since half the world would have to sleep during sunlight, which will effect food processing.

I wish for a Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover movie.

Knight of Time
3rd October 2023, 01:29 PM
Granted, though for some reason, it ends up starring a TPMer instead, namely this guy (https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/member.php?u=967) (sorry, I couldn't resist!).

I wish a movie was made about TPM and its various forums & members.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th October 2023, 10:57 PM
Granted, but the movie is only about members with 0 posts.

I wish I had Super Mario Bros. Wonder already.

Fett One
6th October 2023, 11:56 PM
Granted but since the game hasn't released yet, Nintendo permanently deactivates your account and remotely shuts off your Switch permanently.

I wish healthy food tasted just as good as non-healthy food.

Knight of Time
10th October 2023, 07:00 PM
Granted, but as a result, non-healthy food ends up tasting terrible, causing healthy food to taste the same way.

I wish traded Pokemon could evolve in Pokemon Home (they can't evolve there I saw >_<).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th October 2023, 07:44 AM
Granted, they all evolve into 100 lv Magikarp.

I wish for an automatic wish-twisting machine.

Fett One
11th October 2023, 06:00 PM
Granted but it's makes all the twisted wishes happen to you.

I wish Family Guy would do a cross over with Futurama.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th October 2023, 04:38 AM
Granted, but Mom is the only Futurama character appearing in the crossover.

I wish Russia started to prefer culture over warfare.

Fett One
29th October 2023, 06:49 PM
Granted, but Russia ends up going on a Culture War to get everyone to follow their culture.

I wish Insomniac makes a third Marvel's Spider-Man game.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th November 2023, 11:04 AM
Granted, but it will end up only being a Spyro The Dragon commercial.

I wish for the tastiest pizza ever.

Fett One
2nd December 2023, 10:40 AM
Granted, but it's so tasty that it causes all other food to taste like crap.

I wish the holiday season never ends.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th December 2023, 09:18 AM
Granted, the entire Northern Hemisphere is under a never-ending winter now and what's more, nobody goes to work anymore.

I wish I could befriend bears and lions.

Fett One
24th January 2024, 02:50 PM
Granted but you loose the ability to make friends with people.

I wish the Switch 2 will be as successful as the first Switch.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd February 2024, 07:22 AM
Granted, it sells exactly the same number of units due to a revolutionary marketing system, but every single player will be disappointed because all the new games are cancelled and the only games you can get to the system are failed remasters of Nintendo's previous games.

I wish for a South Park episode about TPM history.

Fett One
15th March 2024, 06:49 PM
Granted, but every member of TPM is portrayed as incompetent buffoons.

I wish Vulcans (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan_(Star_Trek)) were real.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2024, 04:50 AM
Granted, but you, Fett One, are banished to Star Wars universe, as your name suggests, so the existence of Vulcans doesn't matter to you in our universe.

I wish to become a doctor.