PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh Ultimate Combo Creating

GT Ball X
10th May 2003, 07:58 PM
Here's what ya' do here:

Think up a really cool, original combo that you came up with yourself, post it and tell us why it's so powerful a combo. Nuf' said.

Here's some of mine:

Solemn Wishes+Skull Invitation+Card Destruction
Strategy: Activate SW and SI and play CD. Let's say you had 5 cards in your hand and your opponent has 5. You play CD, discard the 5 cards and SI does 1500 to you, but then you draw 5 new cards and SW gives you 2500 LP. Your total profit is 1000 LP. Meanwhile, your opponent discards 5 and takes 1500, but drawing new cards doesn't help him!:P And if you draw another CD in your new hand and play it AGAIN, this time you would gain 1300 and your opponent would lose 1500 again.8) Deadly.

Mask of Restrict+Ekibyo Drakmord+Imperial Order/Jinzo(Optional)
Strategy: Activate MOR and attatch ED to 1 of your opponents monsters. Because of MOR, your opponent will need a Magic or Trap to destroy ED, because your opponent can't just Tribute the infected Monster away like they normally would. Combine with IO or Jinzo to make it even harder to get rid of ED.:D Now just sit back and watch those enemy creatures DIE!

Let's here some of yours.

Chrisodeo
11th May 2003, 02:06 AM
There's a few problems with this (combo #1). First, Solemn Wishes does not give you 500 per card, it gives you 500 when you draw cards. Since the drawing part of CD is a single event, you'd only gain 500. Second, CD is restricted to 1. Also Skull Invitation sucks majorly.

Combo 2: I'd advise against Imperial Order. IO negates all Magics, including yours. I.E, Black Dust Virus (stupid translators). Then, you can't bring out Jinzo, since you can't tribute. If you do the reverse, and activate the Mask after Jinzo's out, you'd be wasting MoR's effect, since Jinzo negates all traps, including yours. So this combo really just self-destructs.

Edit: Fine, I'll be constructive. Last Warrior from Another Planet + Light of Intervention. Warrior prevents all summons, LoI prevents all sets. They can neither summon nor set, and their LP's are free to be slaughtered. For more fun, add an Imperial Order. Now all they can do is set traps.

GT Ball X
11th May 2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Chrisodeo
There's a few problems with this (combo #1). First, Solemn Wishes does not give you 500 per card, it gives you 500 when you draw cards. Since the drawing part of CD is a single event, you'd only gain 500. Second, CD is restricted to 1. Also Skull Invitation sucks majorly.

Combo 2: I'd advise against Imperial Order. IO negates all Magics, including yours. I.E, Black Dust Virus (stupid translators). Then, you can't bring out Jinzo, since you can't tribute. If you do the reverse, and activate the Mask after Jinzo's out, you'd be wasting MoR's effect, since Jinzo negates all traps, including yours. So this combo really just self-destructs.

Edit: Fine, I'll be constructive. Last Warrior from Another Planet + Light of Intervention. Warrior prevents all summons, LoI prevents all sets. They can neither summon nor set, and their LP's are free to be slaughtered. For more fun, add an Imperial Order. Now all they can do is set traps.

Dang, I ALWAYS forget that IO and Jinzo effect your stuff, too. Oh, well, that problem is easily fixed, just take out IO and Jinzo and stick with MOR and EB. Also, thanks for telling me CD is limited to one, didn't know that because I've been reading an older list of restricted card.

By the way, killer combo you made. It can even be made better by laying down Seven Tools to prevent the opponent from using traps, too.:D

Ultimate Charizard
12th May 2003, 08:22 AM
One i like is using a couple of Marie the fallen and Solemn Wishes and use Cyberstien.

If you can get the extra LP high enough you can risk using 'Stien' a couple of times. Especially if you add Dian Keto and other healers etc

pokemasterfrank
12th May 2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate Charizard
One i like is using a couple of Marie the fallen and Solemn Wishes and use Cyberstien.

If you can get the extra LP high enough you can risk using 'Stien' a couple of times. Especially if you add Dian Keto and other healers etc

And you shouldn't forget three copies of BEUD in your Fusion Deck, lol

GT Ball X
13th May 2003, 06:18 PM
What does Marie the Fallen do?

Ultimate Charizard
13th May 2003, 06:21 PM
its a Monster Card that gives you 200lp when its in your Graveyard during your standby phase

Mew Master
14th May 2003, 11:56 AM
Okay, here's a few.

Skull Invitation(/,+)Type Zero Magic Crusher + Card Destruction: Since my decks are mostly loaded with Magic Cards, why not take advantage of Zero Crusher's text an use Card Destruction. Also throw in Skull Invitation and more damage can be delt, but the most damage may have to go to the one with more cards.

Insect Barrier + DNA Surgery: Simple and straightforward. Use DNA Surgery to turn everything into Insect-Types and then Insect Barrier to keep them from attacking. Good idea, although I hear the official rulings say different.

Dark Hole/Card Destruction + Monster Reborn: Simple, yes. Efective? Most deffinantly.

Thats all I can think of right now...

Scarlet Spider
17th May 2003, 10:22 PM
since we're also talking about cards that arent already in the game as of yet, heres one. its practically impossible to pull off but when its done, its pretty cool.

Fusion Gate/Polymerization+Kuriboh+Multiply+DNA Surgery=Five God Dragon

summon kuriboh and use multiply to get 5 tokens. then use dna surgery to call dragon and polymerization/fusion gate to get out FGD.

tidalwave200
30th May 2003, 09:57 PM
I just thought of one when I got the cards...

Patrician of Darkness+Marauding Captain+Castle of Dark Illusions+Mirror Force/Magic Cylinder

Strategy: Summon the Marauding Captain in attack mode. Use its effect to summon the Castle of Dark Illusions in defense mode, and put down Mirror Force or Magic Cylinder (or both). On your next turn, offer the Marauding Captain for the Patrician of Darkness. This combo allows you to summon weaker monsters and offer them for much stronger monsters, without having to worry about them being destroyed. Now all you have to worry about is Raigeki, Dark Hole, Ekibyo Drakmord or Tribute to the Doomed. If you want to be extra-safe, throw in an Imperial Order in the combo to prevent those mean magic cards from destroying your monsters ^^

The second one: Solemn Wishes + Burning Land + Final Flame/Tremendous Fire + Skull Invitation + Graceful Charity/Appropriate/Pot of Greed

This combo is an easy way to weaken your opponent almost immediately. Very simple too:
On your first turn, put down Solemn Wishes and Skull Invitation. On the second turn, flip your two traps. Play the magic card "Burning Land", destroying every field-type altering card on the field, and forcing each player to sacrifice 500 life points during their Standby Phases. However, the part of the last effect of Burning Land that works against you is cancelled out by Solemn Wishes, which makes only your opponent offer 500 life points. Then play Tremendous Fire, making your opponent lose even MORE life points. On your last turn, play "Graceful Charity" to heal yourself, or place "Appropriate" and flip it. With this combo, you'll be technically unstoppable, and within the range of 4-6 turns you should win. Also, doubles of Solemn Wishes is recommended, because then you'd GAIN instead of staying the same. Basically, you gain life points really fast, and your opponent loses life points like heck. Also, Dancing Fairy or Cure Mermaid can be used instead of Solemn Wishes, which gives you a better chance of making this combo work.

Both of the combos need luck to work, because there are a lot of cards required to make them work flawlessly. I explain them like they're more complicated than they really are, but once you get the cards you'll understand what I mean.

pokemasterfrank
31st May 2003, 09:21 PM
Hmm...I have not so good combo, but it works >_>...

Toon World + Toon Monster + Robbin Goblin

Toon World to get a Toon Monster out. Toon Monsters can attack Life Points directly as long as there are no Toons on the other side. Robbin Goblin will decimate the opponent's hand.

DarkTemplarZ
7th June 2003, 12:16 PM
Here's a few

Empty Opponent's Hand+Field Clear+Yata (AKA The Yata Lock)

Automatic win, opponent's field is clear, no cards in their hand, can't draw cuz of Yata, game over.

Troop Commander(Marauding Captain, whatever, stupid name)+Troop Commander

As long as you only have warriors on the field, ur opponent can't attack :p

Asura Priest+Fairy Meteor Crush=The Goat Killer

Opponent activates Scapegoat? Summon Asura w/ Meteor Crush, attack all 4 goat tokens, 6800 direct damage.

Card Destruction+Morphing Jar 2+ Magic Thorns

Lots and lots of direct damage...

Appropriate + Opponent's Appropriate

Both keep drawing and drawing indefinitely :p