Where on earth do I get these berries? :confused:

http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/31.png

http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/32.png

http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/33.png

http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/34.png

http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/35.png

Darkanine
10th May 2003, 11:52 PM
there are seven people in game that give you one or two random berries per day, they give it to you. good luck.

Arael
10th May 2003, 11:53 PM
Give a certain phrase to the berry masters wife. Thats the ONLY way to get them.

Cyber Dragon
10th May 2003, 11:53 PM
You tell the Berry Master's Wife certain phrases.

For the Spelon (the red one) you must tell her "Great Battle"

For the Pamtre Berry (the eggplant thing), you must tell her "Challenge Contest"

For the Watmel Berry (The pink watermelon thing), you must tell her "Overwhelming Latias" (You MUST have Latias recorded as either 'seen' or 'caught' in your pokedex)

For the Durin Berry (The green fluffy one), you must tell her "Cool Latios" (Like Latias, you have to encounter it first)

And for the Belue Berry (The pear-like one), you must tell her "Super Hustle"

Keep in mind that she is the only source for these berries, and you only get one of each from her. You can't get any more after you tell her the phrases. Plant these berries immediately if you want more.

Baby_Spheal
10th May 2003, 11:54 PM
Well, those are 'A' berries. I couldn't seem to get them from anyone, maybe the berry master? I forgot a post where they said you asked the berry master's wife for one.

Baby_Spheal
10th May 2003, 11:55 PM
Thanks, Cyber Dragon! A lot of thanks!! :) :wave:

Cyber Dragon
10th May 2003, 11:57 PM
No problem. ;)

Baby_Spheal
11th May 2003, 12:00 AM
What about...THE BERRIES WHICH RAISES STATS IN BATTLE?:o

Like Leichi berry which you will get from Mirage Island?

Cyber Dragon
11th May 2003, 12:39 AM
I'm wondering too... Liechis are obtainable only on Mirage Island. Ganlons, Salacs, Petayas, and Apicots are nowhere to be found...

I heard that you can steal those berries from Battle Tower and permanently keep them for yourself.

I tested it - didn't work.

I read each berry's info under their 'Berry Dex' at GameFaqs and it said each berry had the power of a certain element. o_O

Liechi's data - "A mysterious berry. It is rumored to contain the power of the sea."

Liechi was found on an island at sea. So I guess it kind of relates to its info.

Anyway, the other berrys' information is similar. Ganlon is 'land', Salac is 'sky', Petaya is 'all living things', and Apicot has no element, but it's just 'a mystifying berry'.

Maybe Ganlons are found in a hidden part of the main land somewhere. An *invisible* part of the main land. Salacs are probably... err, I dunno. A garden floating in the sky??? O_O Petaya and Apicot leave me clueless.

Any clues to the whereabouts of these berries, anyone?

DarkestLight
11th May 2003, 10:11 AM
Hmm, thanks for that info Cyber, gives me some time to speculate.

You think that maybe, if you were real lucky, you could find a Groudon with that berry from the land? Ganlon? I dunno maybe Kyogre with the sea berry. Dosen't seem possible though. Would also allow Rayquasa with the Sky berry..and uhh yeah we got two legends left......uh maybe

Maybe Deoxys, since it is DNA, and DNA is in all living things. x_x....but again, that is just based on like, guesses.

and the last one on Jiraachi. Cause its just mystifying and it wants a Raiden hat, and tried to make it itself , but that didnt quite work.

Another far fatched theory. Maybe when the Eon Ticket is Available, and you get the other lati, those berries may be in that rock or whatever everyone was talking about. Maybe it was guarding those fruits because it knew it would help with the trainers power.. ...........

......................which sounds really stupid, gimme a medal for that XD.

Now. A more logical theory. Maybe you gotta think up 4 more phrases after you get all the stars, and the wife gives you those as well.

>_> That one dosen't sound do bad.

>_> Slight tangent, are any berries exclusive to Ruby/Sapphire. I still dun have Aguav, Mago... and there's another berry... Wiki?? But they're like numbers 13-15. Got all the others. Weird. Or am I just unlucky like that? Playing Ruby-btw.

xvkarbear
11th May 2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by DarkestLight
Now. A more logical theory. Maybe you gotta think up 4 more phrases after you get all the stars, and the wife gives you those as well.

There is a reason why I don't believe this to be true, the nintendo power book as left out all information for unobtainable pokemon, decorations, items, and berries. In all instances where something "wasn't in the game" it also "wasn't in the book" and those berries aren't in the book. They'd tell you if you'd be able to get them.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/36.png
Liechi Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of the sea. A hold item that raises ATTACK in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/37.png
Ganlon Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of the land. A hold item that raises DEFENSE in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/38.png
Salac Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of the sky. A hold item that raises SPEED in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/39.png
Petaya Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of all living things. A hold item that raises SP. ATTACK in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/40.png
Apicot Berry - A very mystifying Berry, No telling what may happen or how it can be used. A hold item that raises SP. DEFENSE in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/41.png
Lansat Berry - Said to be a legendary Berry, Holding it supposdly brings joy. A hold item that ups the critical-hit rate in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/42.png
Starf Berry - So strong, it was abandoned at the world's edge. Considered a mirage. A hold item that sharply (two levels) boosts a (random?) stat in a pinch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/berries/43.png
Enigma Berry - A completely enigmatic Berry, Appears to have the power of the stars. Plant in loamy soil to grow a mystery

xvkarbear
11th May 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by DarkestLight
>_> Slight tangent, are any berries exclusive to Ruby/Sapphire. I still dun have Aguav, Mago... and there's another berry... Wiki?? But they're like numbers 13-15. Got all the others. Weird. Or am I just unlucky like that? Playing Ruby-btw.

Aguav, Mago, and Wiki berries are all gotten through the girl on route 120.. near route 121. The only problem with this girl is that she gives you berries in accordance to your trainer number. If your ID number ends with..
0 - you will get [11] FIGY BERRY
1 - you will get [12] WIKI BERRY
2 - you will get [13] MAGO BERRY
3 - you will get [14] AGUAV BERRY
4 - you will get [15] IAPAPA BERRY
5 - you will get [11] FIGY BERRY
6 - you will get [12] WIKI BERRY
7 - you will get [13] MAGO BERRY
8 - you will get [14] AGUAV BERRY
9 - you will get [15] IAPAPA BERRY

You can suppositively change this by trading records with friends.. I did that =/ and I'm still getting figy berries. Perhaps it's because my friend's ID also ends in 0.. But good luck with trying to get those berries!

×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
11th May 2003, 11:01 AM
No wonder she always gives me Mago berries.

:no:

Bad girl, bad!

:D

Prince

Cyber Dragon
11th May 2003, 12:41 PM
I always get Aguav berries from the Route 120 girl.

Anyway, pretty good theories, DarkestLight. There seems to be some physical relation between the green 'sky berry' (Salac) and Rayquaza. o_o

Thanks for the info on the berries xvkarbear. I wonder exactly what kind of 'mystery' the Enigma berry will grow. Maybe it will trigger an event? I'm just rambling...

xvkarbear
11th May 2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Cyber Dragon
Thanks for the info on the berries xvkarbear. I wonder exactly what kind of 'mystery' the Enigma berry will grow. Maybe it will trigger an event? I'm just rambling...

your welcome! it just grows more enigma berries =/

DarkestLight
11th May 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by xvkarbear
Aguav, Mago, and Wiki berries are all gotten through the girl on route 120.. near route 121. The only problem with this girl is that she gives you berries in accordance to your trainer number. If your ID number ends with..
0 - you will get [11] FIGY BERRY
1 - you will get [12] WIKI BERRY
2 - you will get [13] MAGO BERRY
3 - you will get [14] AGUAV BERRY
4 - you will get [15] IAPAPA BERRY
5 - you will get [11] FIGY BERRY
6 - you will get [12] WIKI BERRY
7 - you will get [13] MAGO BERRY
8 - you will get [14] AGUAV BERRY
9 - you will get [15] IAPAPA BERRY

You can suppositively change this by trading records with friends.. I did that =/ and I'm still getting figy berries. Perhaps it's because my friend's ID also ends in 0.. But good luck with trying to get those berries!

Thanks alot xvkarbear. >_> That makes sense, I keep getting Figy berries, and I was about to beat that girl up of she didn't give them up. I hope my Sapphire decides to have a different number one day when I restart it. Then i can trade to Ruby and Whoo hoo, more Berries!

Do you know if the girl in Sootopolis is in somehow related to the girl on Route 120 in terms of berry giving? Because if the girl in Sootopolis gives me a Iapapa berry, its immediatly followed by a Figy.

Now, as for these other berries.... >_>..I don't think I like that berry that sharply increases a stat. Simply because of its description,

Considered a Mirage. >_> As if you could catch a Wynaut on Mystery Island with that berry if you were lucky.... >_o

that it was left at the edge of the world. >_> That bothers me, only because

RAMBLING AHEAD

end of the world can mean Meteorite >_>
It could mean Volcano... >_>
it could mean deepest part of the sea where one can't dive..>_>
It could mean behind where that one Psychic trains on Route 123, you know, the one in the grove where you gotta cut a tree to reach him. So yeah, not loking forward to that berry at all.

Secondly. Chimeco could hold that berry---garden in the sky... I was thinking top of Mt Pyre...all foggy and stuff, real hard to find Chimecho, even rarer to find berry, but yeah book dosen't say you can get it so.. yeah :/ Nuff theories from me, Off to find a cookie.

xvkarbear
11th May 2003, 01:37 PM
I don't know what's up with the girl in sootopolis.. she does give you the berries I've listed on my guide. =/ but it's like.. whenever she feels like it..

EmpressMyuu
11th May 2003, 02:06 PM
This is rambling too, but do you think that these rare and impossible to find berries may be a clue into the next games events or content?

Psychic_Trainer_Mara
11th May 2003, 03:47 PM
Just a dumb question: Where do you find Hustle in your words list? I can't seem to find it. Does this mean I'm screwed?

xvkarbear
11th May 2003, 04:23 PM
your list grows as you travel through the game. I don't believe Hustle appears untill after you defeat hte E4.. at least it didn't on my game.

Baby_Spheal
12th May 2003, 10:06 PM
Erm, I had not to play my computer for 1 day. Now..I wanna get those berries... why dun we solve them out together?:yes: :yes: ;)

Baby_Spheal
13th May 2003, 07:43 AM
Liechi Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of the sea. A hold item that raises ATTACK in a pinch

Ganlon Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of the land. A hold item that raises DEFENSE in a pinch

Salac Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of the sky. A hold item that raises SPEED in a pinch

Petaya Berry - A mysterious Berry, It is rumored to contain the power of all living things. A hold item that raises SP. ATTACK in a pinch

Apicot Berry - A very mystifying Berry, No telling what may happen or how it can be used. A hold item that raises SP. DEFENSE in a pinch

Lansat Berry - Said to be a legendary Berry, Holding it supposdly brings joy. A hold item that ups the critical-hit rate in a pinch

Starf Berry - So strong, it was abandoned at the world's edge. Considered a mirage. A hold item that sharply (two levels) boosts a (random?) stat in a pinch

Enigma Berry - A completely enigmatic Berry, Appears to have the power of the stars. Plant in loamy soil to grow a mystery

We know where to get Liechi Berry, but its about 1/60000 chance of getting even to Mirage Island!

Ganlon is the land, right? So ground types...erm, i like Groudon to be handling that...but...land. :confused:

The sky berry seemed to be something in the sky! Maybe you could get it while flying! kidding! :mad: Somewhere which is near the Sky...

Petaya, the power of all living things, hmm, I can't seem to get another good theory like the jiraachi's one...

Apicot...No telling, NO TELLING, Someone with 'no telling'... AH! WHY DID NINTENDO CREATE THOSE!?

Now.. Lansat, a legend...maybe we will get these after by seeing the other 'lugia' a.k.a latios and latias~~

Lets see...of the Starf Berry, it is at the world's edge...either near Dewford Town, Fallarbor Town or 'The Spheal Cave'.

Enigma, maybe...from a Staryu, or trade a Starmie or Staryu from GSC or RBYG, till Nintendo says how...

Baby_Spheal
13th May 2003, 07:54 AM
First, the berry girl on Route 120 will give you the berries according to your ID. Number.

Second, the berry boy near the Fallarbor town gives out 'C' rated berries.

Third, the berry girl again, near Fallrbor only gives you Razz berry, maybe because of your ID. No. again.

Fourth, Kiri on Sootopolis gives out 'B' grade berries, which are better.

Fifth, the berry master gives out 'B' berries too.

Sixth, the berry wife gives out all kinds on berries depending on your speech.

Seventh... erm, who is the seventh berry giver?

xvkarbear
13th May 2003, 12:11 PM
the old man in lilycove.