PDA

View Full Version : Inyuasha:The 10 Elemental Demons(No LSU's..)(Starts!Finally!!)

Haruko
15th December 2002, 05:20 PM
:)

I'm creating another Element for Danielle's Best Friend, Kouji, as I have plot's with them. :)

It's

Time and Life:The ability to float, travel in time and space is this elemental's extreme powers, it was created only for Kouji, who willingly wanted to come to the past to see Hikari. They also can take life and create life(revive to). Time and life inter-twine, making them both into one Power:

Name:Kouji-chan
Age(between 13-17):14
Element:Time and Life
Spells(2..More Later.):
[COLOR=grey]Life Drain:Touches the skin of the opponet, concentrating, and taking their power and life away.
Time Travel:Travel's in time.
Personality:Really Popular at school, he is the only one that see's Hikari for what she is.
Looks(and clothes) that you have in the present:Blue Tee with Black Pants.
Looks(and clothes) in the past(can't be like normal clothing):Like what Inyuasha wears, except it's silver.
Demon you travel with:Travel's with Hikari
Where the orb is located in your body:Head
How it's cut into pieces:While being controled by the Ghost Hawk(who break's Hikari's orb), The Ghost Hawk disturb's it making it Fall, and go in the air, breaking.
Color of Orb(They have the Japanese Symbols in it):Silver with wisp's of Blue.
Other:Is weapon is a Sword Like Inyuasha, except has little indentations,where he can put in the orb shards.

Name:Hikari-chan
Element:Wind
Spells(2..more later):
Winds of the Seven Stars:Spell that surronds the oppopnent in bright light, reliquishing a powerful gust of wind
Hurricane Hand:Hand's Create a Powerful gust, like a Hurricane. Bright Flashes of Pink come to the opponent, slashing them.
Personality:Shy, Loner. She's always looking for a adventure, but, never get's the courage to do one.
Looks(and clothes) that you have in the present:Tall, short brown hair/brown eyes. Has Pink Tee with white Baggy Pants and Skate Shoes.
Looks(and clothes) in the past(can't be like normal clothing):Like what Kikyo wears, basicly, but the pants are Pink, and, wears those wooden flipflop thingys. Long, Brown hair with glazing Hazel Eyes.
Demon you travel with:None.
Where the orb is located in your body:In her chest(heh..I know..ew....).
How it's cut into pieces:It's cut in pieces by a demon bird who took took the orb out of her body by a spell, and broken.
Color of Orb(They have the Japanese Symbols in it)ink(Duh!)
Other:She always want to be alone, but many boys are after her. After her adventure, she decides to stay in the Ancient Japan Time, to seek peace, and help the villages from harm.She can withstand a tornado, or better yet, a Catagory 5 Hurricane.Her and her worst enemy, Kayla(From America) fight over Kouji, a boy that catches there attention. Kouji has some secret's to reveal himself(Will do later).

Will post Later.Post sign up's on start. Get here. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6711)

Matt
15th December 2002, 05:35 PM
Darkness-Can create the fear of the enemy, and also send dark beams or power. They can float, and turn anything to evil(or to help them).

Name: Matt-Chan
Nickname: Matt
Element: Darkness
Attacks: Darkness Wave: His hand turns purple and throws down energy. The energy turns into a wave and hurdles towards the enemy.
Hurricane of Evil: Purple swirles cover him and he sets them on the enemy. The swirles move so fast the enemy cant move out of the way.
Personality: A) He is nice sometimes. When he isnt nice he isnt a very good person to be around. When he is nice he is nice and friendly. B) Mean. He isnt fun to be around. Sometimes he will be nice, but not all the time.
Looks (human): He has black hair with purple streaks. He wears a black shirt with blue jeans.
Looks(as half demon): He has the same hair but different clothes. The clothes are: Black. Solid Black. Like in Inuyasha that Inuyasha wears but they are black.
Where the ord is Located in your body: Heart
How it's cut in pieces: A demon ape comes and slashes him where the ord is. When he is done slashing, the ord appears and the ape breaks it.
What is your other half: Tiger.
Color of Orb: Purple
Other: meh..

TheSecertKeeper
15th December 2002, 06:36 PM
Name: Fyre Star
Element: Nature
Spells:
1. Sleeping Deep- Puts people into a deep sleep that makes the person sleep for a month at a time.

2. Creative Life- Brings dead plants and flowers back to life.

Personality: Kind and gentle, rather trustworthy, hates seeing people getting hurt even if it is the enemy, likes tending plants of all kinds.
Looks(and clothes) that you have in the present: She has bright orange hair that is midback length worn down. Dark red eyes. School uniform mostly or dark blue knee length skirt with a marron t-shirt.
Looks(and clothes) in the past(can't be like normal clothing): She wears a long, dark blue skirt like Kikyou's going to her ankles, white shoes and shirt with a dark blue cloak. She has a white glove like Miroku on her right arm. Her hair is in a loose ponytail and her eyes are a more pinkish color.
Demon you travel with: None but sometimes a spider demon that shows up every once and awhile.
Where the orb is located in your body: Right palm
How it's cut into pieces: A demon had felt the power of the orb and tried to take it. The demon did somehow but was over powered by it and it broke inside the demon, destroying it.
Color of Orb: A light shade of green with hints of light pink and dark green.
Other: She is rather a loner but doesn't mind since she gets her work done faster. She can be rather depressed sometimes but is always acting happy. Her family is broken up so she decides to stay in the Anceint Japan time to seek one. She always likes to bring life in a garden which she does well.

kalad1
15th December 2002, 07:04 PM
Name:Kalad-chan
Half-demon(no signifying marks, yet. hehe.)
age 17
element: Metal
Attacks: Adamant Blades: a blade forms on each hand, theyare REALLY hard to break.
Shrapnel Blast: a bunch of sharp chunks of metal fly from his hand
Personality:Very open and friendly, but also very observant, he can percieve people that wish harm easily. however, once he travels through, he will show a LOT more reserve in picking friends. also, the demon side makes him a bit more reclusive.
Looks in present: usually wears a green coat, and underneath that a sweat shirt and he wears blue jeans. will wear pocket t-shirts if it is hot out. is about 5'6" and has blond hair and blue eyes, also has fair skin.
In past:almost the same with the body, only stronger, and he wears a grey cloak with the hood up and is wearing ninja garb underneath. ninja garb comes with all assosciated items, smoke bombs, stars, a sword, etc.
Demon:A small, squirrel-like creature that has a metallic sheen to it's fur, calls him Argent, the demon's REAL name cannot be typed OR pronounced, and it is weak in attacking, but can sense many things and knows a lot of stuff.
Location in body:Right hand
How:It got smashed by an Oni.
Color:Silvery with gold writing on it.

satansfairie
16th December 2002, 02:47 PM
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
people who sacrificed themselves for the orb:Riku; Ceberus
Half Demon(half cat)
Name:Rikashin
Demon age:666
Element:fire
Attack: flamingdeath(strikes a critical blow to a monster), firefury
(repeatedly attacks)
Personality:serious,evil looking, travels alone, doesnt trust anyone that easily, is very determine once set on something,
can be sensitive to the people she know; even though like a cat,she hate to eat fish. She likes to fight whenever she could, but uses her head.
(present)Looks: a gray haired girl with a very strong will of fighting and destiny;graysweats and a long overcoat with a black shirt
(past)Looks: gray hair(half-demon) cat ears, claws,sharp teeth, a long fur tail; a black robe with silver lining
Where the orb is located in your body:below my heart
How it's cut into pieces: it was shattered by a blow from a priest who loved me but I didnt love him(past)
Color of Orb: black with small flames in it, hs the symbol of fire
Other:quiet usually, only talks when something is bugging her
could transform to a cat randomly
could withstand fire even lava
(secretly she likes romance but is shy around guys she like..maybe)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Darkmaster Kagemusha
16th December 2002, 07:07 PM
Name: Kagemusha Ikagaide
Element: Ice
Spells: Shard Ice Spray (An orb of ice appears in front of him and then shatters and all the shards of ice spray in the direction he aimes them). Dark Ice (A beam of black water with a gray mist around it that he can either fire from his hand or fling with his sword that freezes whatever the water touches)
Personality: Seems to have a personallity as cool as ice. He is always calm and shows no emotion. His voice is monotone and his eyes reveal nothing about what he is thinking. He doesn't like to tell anyone anything about him. Occaisionally he will show emotion, but it is very rare, and the emotion is usually anger or compassion (And he's only shown compassion twice, so don't count on that saving anyone).
Looks that you have in the present: Wears a black denim vest, black denim pants, black leather trench coat, black combat boots, and black leather gauntlets. He is 6'6" tall, has short, spiky black hair, dark brown eyes that look almost black, and he's very pale, but quite muscular.
Looks in the past: Wears a black and red robe over a black shirt and baggy black pants, also wears black light leather boots, a heavy black cloak with an ice-blue lining, and wrapped-cloth gauntlets.
Demon you travel with: Kimi-a small, pretty girl that looks to be about thirteen (She's much older though) and has large black-feathered wings growing out of her back and small horns on her head. Her hair is black with a few ice-blue highlights and she is very pale. She looks as innocent as a child and acts like one too, but she is pretty strong.
Where the orb is located in your body: Left arm
How it's cut into pieces: A demon resembling a European dragon tore a gash in his arm and shattered the orb before it was killed, Kage now has a tattoo of the dragon over the scar.
Color of Orb: Ice Blue with black writing
__________________________________________________ __
__________________________________________________ __

I'm confooseledumed as to when we post, so Imma wait for you.

Haruko
16th December 2002, 07:57 PM
You guys can post..HeHe..;) I'm just busy..I'll post tomorrow.

Haruko
17th December 2002, 02:45 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hikari-Chan
~~~~~
"Class, remember to have new experiance's today"My Science Teacher, Mrs. Kagame, said..

"You say that everyday.."Kouji, my best friend,said"The only Expericance I have is.."

RING!!!

"Yay!!" I said, happy that there was no more school till tomorrow.

I went to my locker, grabbed my Back Pack and flipped my wheel's on my RollerBlade-Shoes.

I rolled outside, seeing the groups of kids, Preps-Goth-Popular-Smart, talking in pairs. I didn't have a group. I was a group. Including Kouji, The most Popular guy in school.

Strange that, he alway's hanged out with me, and not Kayla, or Sam. Popular Girls.

"Hikari"Kayla said, rudely interupting me and Kouji talking about getting a Milkshake"When will you learn?Stay in your pig pen.."

"Learn to stay in yours, Bit.."I replied,Interupted, pissed off.
"Calm down."Kouji said, calm and collected."Just because I hate you, doesn't mean that you can pick on my GIRL.."

"Calm down.."Kayla said, twisting her hair, which had lead many boy's to go with her, and not me, or anyother girl,"I'll behave.."She addewd a light kiss on his tender cheek, me having steam out of my Ears..but when he pushed her before it happened..I cooled down...

"Let's go get that milkshake.."

We rolled into the palour My mom owned, Toyko Ice Cream, and had some Milkshakes, and then got Lunch at Lotteria, a McDonald's like place, like what I had seen on my trip to America..

"Hikari, this shrine, is where I heard that some battle of great porpotions took place."Kouji said, in Awe with it. His body stoods with a Grey aurora, mine had a Light Pink Aurora..

"Ahh!!!"I yelled, falling into the well with a Symbol on the top, of Kaze..

I saw bright silvery twinkles around me, then a Bright light...

I fell to the ground below, and hit my head, going asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
Kouji
~~~~

Once Hikari fell down that well, I sence she was no where in this timne period, at all..

I looked down the well, hearing and seeing the pitter-patter of her backpack, filled with Chocolate and her books..

"Kouji"Kayla, the most annoying person in school said"If you not going to go out with me, your going out with no one!!!"

All of the sudden, time itself stopped, I felt my body still moving. A auroa of Pink, like the one Hikari had when we were here, came out of the well with the symbol of Time and Life in Japanese on it..

"If you want to see your friend, Hikari, ever again. You must let your power's be mine!"A Ghost of a Hawk said, staring at me.

"Where is she!!"I cried, wanting to see her again.
"Here..have a look"

His body formed a window, allowing me to see Hikari. She was wearing WAY different clothiong that she was before, and was laying own on the ground, with Birds and Butterflys on her, trying to help her in every bit. Her aurora was still there...

"If you don't want your friend hurt, let me take your body to the past, in which you will see her, but I will see her in your eyes, as your Power's of Time and Life and her Power's of Wind are Mine!!!"The Hawk said..

"Fine, but don't take her powers, just mine.."I said, starting to get light-headed..

"AHH!!"I screamed as he entered my body..

"Let's destroy Hikari.."Myself, with the ghost hawk inside, said...though I wished no harm of her, he did not comprehend..

We jumped down the well, and entering Ancient Japan...

~~~~~~~~
Look's like Kouji has known of his powers before hand!!And...what the **** is The Ghost Kouji(Ghost Hawk in Kouji's body..) going to do to Hikari!!Find out...

When I next Post!!!

:):)

TheSecertKeeper
17th December 2002, 03:38 PM
"Math tonight...not easy it looks like." I muttered, staring at my book as I walked down the street. I was known as Fyre Star and a weirdo to many. My red eyes looked up into the sun and back to the ground. Something was strange about today...I couldn't really tell what though.

"Whatever." I muttered before going to the well I knew best. It was a lovely place. I stared down into it's endless looking darkness before seeing something shine.

Let me take you to a place that has no mortal suffering... a voice said and I blinked.

"Whose there?!" I cried staring around. Something was roaring..the well! I looked at it and suddenly screamed as I was taken into another world.
----

Grass...under me?

My eyes opened and I looked around. This wasn't my time. Not at all.

kalad1
17th December 2002, 04:23 PM
Kalad-chan
Finally, the end of another day of shunning and ridicule, being a blonde blue haired person in japan was NOT a good way to avoid being teased, but I had gained control of my emotions, a necessity when you are the most picked on kid in school. I had left school, and was passing by a well, with a symbol of Hagane on it. I thought I heard something in it and looked down inside, there was nothing, then, I felt someone push me from behind and I fell in, and saw a bright light. I found myself in the bottom of a well, there were a lot of plants growing in it, that wasn't there before. "oh well, might as well climb out." I said to myself and climbed up and saw something that shocked me, this was the past! those houses were of the old style!

satansfairie
17th December 2002, 04:54 PM
I looked outside while my teacher kept chatering on. I sighed and looked at the clock. 6 minutes left till the da end and summer vacation starts. It was raining outside, more like pouring. I smiled.I liked it when it was raining. 1 minute passed and I was still bored. I looked into my backpack to see if anything would entertainmeI finally found my cd playerand quietly put my headphones and layed back. Ahh, now this will pass the time. I listen to my music and looked outside. I startled a bit when I looked. There was some sort of ghostly person walking toward me. The rain went right through hm and I got scared. Only 1 minute left. I put away my cd playe and starts fidgting. I look back, hopin itwas my imagination, and to my relief, the person was gone. When the bell rang, I ran out the door and into the street. I went down the street, walking home as always and started to sing "Simple and Clean" from Kingdom Hearts. Then I suddenly caugt my eye on a well. I never sw it before, I've been walking this way for 6 years. I walk toward it and looke a the sign next to it. "Beware, the well is cursed". Ilauged at the little caution sign. I looked down again an looked at my reflection. Instead of seeing me, I saw an lder woman that looked concern. Just then, the ghostly boy came out of the well and grabbed me. I was falling down it. I struggled to be released by his had and kicked him away. I woke up again in a distant place that looked like Ancient Korea. "I dont think this is near my house"

Haruko
17th December 2002, 05:24 PM
(It's not Summer Vacation. The time period starts in spring.)...Just to let you know, Satan...and post the name of your character along with your post...It helps.

Matt
17th December 2002, 06:07 PM
Matt-Chan
Rinnnnnnnnnng...... The bell for school to be out had just rang. I walked to my locker to get my books out of my locker. My friends were beside me talking. I got my books out and just walked by them. I didnt feel like talking to them. I wasnt in a good mood today. I had failed a test today. I had studied all night and i failed. I walked out of the door. When i got in my car i felt sorta werid. It felt like something was in there with me. I looked around no one was in there. But it still felt like someone was in there. I felt a light wind blow. I closed my door to get away from the wind. The wind was going pretty bad. A lot of dust was blowing. The dust was so bad i couldnt see out. Then i saw an image in the dust. It was like a monkey or ape in it. I glanced at it for a while. It dissapered. The wind stopped. There was no dust. I turned on the car. I started to go home. I had to do my homework. It was a lot to do. When i pulled into the drive way, i saw my mom was not home. I walked to the door and got my keys out. I started to unlock my door open but the strong wind started again. The wind was very strong. It picked me off my feet and blew me to the side of my yard. I hit a tree and fell to the ground. I got up and started to walk. I was very dissy. I walked in my back yard. I wasnt even watching where i was going. I had a well back there. I walked right into it. I started to fall to the ground. There was a symbol on the walls. It was glowing purple. I fell to the bottom and was nocked unconsious. When i woke up i looked around. I wasnt in my city anymore. I was in a place i had never seen before. I got up and started to look around. It was very strange.

EVme15
18th December 2002, 05:13 AM
Name: Nekosha
Nickname: Neko
Age(Age doesn't matter as demon): Uh, it doesn't matter? OK... 153
Element: Earth
Attacks: Earthquake: Ground shakes. How original. She can control the magnitude and location.
Rock Attack: (Aren't I awesome at coming up with names?:D) Rocks go flying in whatever direction she choses.
Manipulation: Can control thr ground a little. (Create walls, barriers, ect.)
Personality(a(human)(b(demon): a. Sweet kind, willing to help out. She isn't opposed to getting in a few fights, though, to help test her skills as a demon. b. Cunning, sly, loves fighting.
Looks(as humans): Brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, down to her waist. Wears a blue kimono with pink flowers. Green eyes.
Looks(as half demon): Tan hair, halfway down her back. Neko ears stick out of where human ears normally are. Red eyes. Her skin is nearly the same color as her hair, though a little lighter. She has four black tiger stripes on her face. Her tail is the same color as her hair, like the ears. She wears a white (Um... whatever it is Inu Yasha wears.) Has claws and fangs.
Where the orb is Located in your body: one of the stripes
How it's cut in pieces: She was fighting a demon and was almost defeated, but the orb came out and saved her, becoming shattered in the process.
What is your other half: Cat, couldn't ya tell? ;)
Color of Orb: Ever-changing from a dark shade of brown to a lighter one, and all the browns in between.
Other: Can change into a cat
~|~|~|~|~
K, I'm following Link10's exapmle for half-demons *prays*
Nekosha

Finally! I thought school would never end! I walked past the groups gathered around outside the school. They shunned me if I tried to join, so why bother? Everyone knew there was something different about me. No one, not even I, knew exactly what, but everyone knew there was something that kept me distant. I didn't care. I had friends who cared about me. Problem was they didn't go to my school. I caught myself staring off into space, and immediatly started walking home. I didn't need to be any later, homework promised to be a killer. I sighed and started to run.
A sound stopped me. I looked around, and saw a tan cat meowing at me. "Hey there little guy," I bent down and started stroking it. It purred. "You like that, don't you?" I giggled a bit. I loved cats. Suddenly, it took off. "Wait? Where are you going?" Stupid question, cats can't talk. But I could swear a voice in my head answered me. Follow me. That was weird. I didn't care. I followed the cat anyways. It led me over to a well, where it sat on the edge. "There you are! You're a fast kitty, aren't you?" At that second, I thought I saw it smile. Cats couldn't smile. All of a sudded, I was grabbed by something. I looked around, though, and there was nothing. I being pulled into the well! "Let me go! What's going on?!" It finally pulled me in, and the cat jumped onto my back. The same voice as before spoke again. You will not be able to make the journey alone...
Then all went black.

Haruko
18th December 2002, 04:18 PM
The thing's luring you(Half-Demons..) Could be the demon half of the spirit that sacraficed themself's for the jewels.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hikari
~~~~~

"WAKE UP!!"I Heard a shrieking voice said"Naomi!!Wake Up!!"

"Who's Naomi?"I said, lifting myself up. I was in a Tradition Ancient Japan home, with the door's open.
"You are..silly..?"It said. It had a short statue, and a bushy tail, but it loked human too..

"I'm Hikari..Not Naomi"
"I sense the same energy from Naomi in you"It replied, getting depressed and depressed everytime."Unless, she's dead....."

"Wait"It said"She is dead..I remember that part.."

"Oh..My name is Shatto, a Fox-Child."Shatto said, bowing down."I was sent by ...something...to protect Naomi when she was a child. I learnt she inherited the power's of wind, and later could be sacrificed. I tried to make it so she would discover her power, so It couldn't be picked up, but she did. She died at..21..I think.."

"Oh.."I replied.
"Let's go somewhere...and be careful. Strangely enough, you are wearing clean version's of the last outfit Naomi had on..weird..since you came with them.."

We walked to the well , and right next to it, was a huge shrine, with Kaze symbol on it, with Bird Feeders and stuff...

"Enter...and then place your two feet on those platforms, and your two hands on the side of the walls..."Shatto said..looking around for a vase..

"AHH!"I siad, then, a bright light came out of my body, revieling Naomi..
"Shatto, my friend."It said, sweetly...
"Naomi!!"
"I have taken form in another human, have I?"Naomi said, with a smile on her face..
"Yes, a Young human of the name of Hikari.."
"The name I alway's wanted.."
"So, what do I do to her?"

"Just tell her of her powers, and tell her to grab my Staff."Naomi said..Pointing towards the wall with a Hand print on it.

"Oh..but you sure?"
"Yes, My soul is powerful enough to draw it...I must go now, Shatto..."

I then saw out of my eyes, staring at the llast tihng Naomi pointed at, the hand print on the wall..
I placed my hand on it, and before I knew it, it transformed into a tall staff, with pink and white swirl's, witha Brown Colour base..

As we left the temple, I saw a Man across from me, maybe 10 yards..

"Kouji!!"I said, in fill fledged tears..

"Destroy..Hikari..."He said, with a Differen tone than before..

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
Kouji/Ghost Hawk
~~~~~~
Apon seeing our target, Hikari, acroos from us, I started my body to be filed with something more than numbness I got from Ghost Hawk, but a evilness too. I started to loose control of my body as my soul started to loose against the Ghost Hawk..

I've known of my and Hikari's power's for a while. I was told in a Dream once, and, once tested, the Dream was right. I then spent everywaking moment protecting Hikari, as I knew she had them too...

"It's time......Destroy!!!!"Myself, as Ghost Kouji, said..

"What??Kouji, it's me, Hikari!!!"

"Ghost Stealer Claw!!"Ghost Kouji said(I refer myself to that when undercontrol...with the Ghost hawk)..

My hand went right through Hikari's Chest, revealing a Orb of Pink light..

"The Shikon Jewel of Wind!!"Ghost Kouji said"It's mine!!"
With that roar of victory...I was able to throw the ghost hawk out of my body, revealing a greyish- robe thingy on me.

"Uh-oh.."It siad, with that, the jewel fell, shatterign to bit's and Pieces...All were glowing a Deep Anger-Red...

"Naomi and Hikari's spirit are infuriated..."The little fox thing said...

Hikari started to glow a red too...With that, 5 pieces were drawn to her staff...

"What have you DONE!!!"Hikari roared at me, with a different tone...
~~~~

kalad1
18th December 2002, 04:31 PM
Kalad-Chan(hither-to called Kalad for short.) (Shikon no Tama is what the japanese name is, it is MUCH cooler.)(Also, the japanese name for the demons and half-demons is Youkai for the demons and Hanyou for the half-demons.)
I was looking around when I saw my clothes, I was in a cloak with ninja garb underneath. "that's Odd." I said. I then heard a voice say "what's odd, my other half?" I instantly turned and saw a grey-black... form... standing there. "What is the meaning of this?" I asked. "There is no time to explain, grab my hand." it said. "no! I don't even know you!" I shouted and turned around just in time to see a ogre-like creature slash at me with a knife. I put my hand instinctively forward and it got slashed, and a silery jewel fell out. "The Hagane Shikon no Tama!" It shouted, but in it's haste to grab it, it smashed it, and shards flew everywhere. four flew into my ninja gauntlets. "I think i'll take your offer." I said to the form and grabbed its "hand" I immediately felt stronger and punched the oni, knocking it unconsious.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
18th December 2002, 07:22 PM
Kage Ikagaide (Because Kage-Chan doesn't roll off the tongue well)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I leaned against a tree by a quiet creek, letting the cool night wind comfort me with the help of the sounds of the darkness. This was the way I calmed down and relaxed. Suddenly, though, a twittering, chirping, growling sound came from the air around me, disrupting my peace. Before I could react I felt a sharp pain in my right upper arm and looked over to see a small European dragon tearing at my skin. Soon, before I could crush it, the thing jumped away from my arm with a glowing black and blue orb. I tried to backhand it but I mised it and the air pushed made it summersault and it dropped the orb, which promply shattered. Then I clutched the dragon in my hand and crushed it, making it into a bloody mess.

satansfairie
19th December 2002, 12:04 PM
Rikashin:

I walked aimlessly around. I didnt know where I was at all. I saw a village a mile from where I stood and started walkng toward it. It seemed so quiet, since I was used to the noisy sounds of the city. When I was finally there I was very thirsty and hungry. When I entered the town, all the villafers were staring at me. They had old looking clothes on and I noticed that tyhey thought I was strange looking. I asked what seemed to be the tailor's house and asked if they had any spare clothing. They were gemerus enough to give me a black robe with black lining for me to wear, but I kept my other clothes in my backpack. I was wondering howd I ever survive in this place when the boy I saw earlier was walking to me. Except he didnt look like a ghost before. I started walking back when I realized I could never out run him. I tried to stay calm while he approached. He just stared at me with his cold eyes and started to take out his sword. I started panicking when he slashed the blade into me. I started to get hazy when I saw him take out a small prb from me. Then I started to see that I was changing. I was growing claws and two fluffy ears. I was starting to grow a tail wgen he started to walk back slowly. I was in rage and glared at him but when I saw the orb in his hand I noticed that he had split it into tiny pieces. I launched forward but he dodged it. I attacked his hand and was able to make him let go of the shards, but then the shards floated upward and went speeding toward different locations. When I looked for the boy who destroyed the shard, he was gone. Now I was a half demon person and didnt care what other people thought.(I dont what my parents will think though)

Haruko
19th December 2002, 05:28 PM
Shikon no Tama? Heh..I like that Better..:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hikari
~~~~
"Naomi's Spirit!It's in Rage!"Shatto said"So is Hikari!"

"What have I..."Kuiji looked into my eyes, with eye's that could hold a lake..
I couldn't control my body as I usually could..I was in complete Rage..

"Hikari. That was the Shikon no Tama of Wind"Naomi's spirit said, in my mind"With out that, the world is in Danger. That can cause Hurricanes, Tornado's.."

"Hm...A Tasty Priestress in rage.."Ghost Hawk said, Looking at the shard's I placed in the Staff.

"AHHH!!"Ghost Hawk said..running to my body..

"Don't you dare!"Kouji said, blocking him from getting into me..

"The orb of Time and Life!What I wanted.."Ghost Hawk said"I can hold this because I have that element in me. Time and Life is my Game, gathering orb's for my Master is misson..

"You better..not"I said, glowing a Pink..

"Wind of the Seventh Star!!!"I shouted, and with that, it turned night as I directed my staff, making 6 little stars, and one Big one.

"Blaster!"

A shot of Pink wind came out, heading towards Ghost Hawk..
"Not that!Anything but that!!!"

And with that, Ghost hawk was gone, but the Time and Life orb Broke into pices, Like mine...

"No both are broken.."I said, claing down. and floating back to earth..

"Damn..."Shatto and Kouji said...

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~
Kouji
~~~~
As Hikari started to land, I thought to myself..
'What if I was at the end of that blow? And is that why I've protected Hikari?And Why I liked her?'

"Ahh.."I said, sitting down, and looking at a Blade of grass, glowing a Deep green..

I pulled it out, and it turned into the sword, letting my Shard's go in..

"Shikon no Tama"Shatto said, drinking some tea"Is the Jewel's of the 10 elements.."

"Or eleven.."
"Time and Life was caused by Inyuasha himself turning Human for Kagome. The only one that is caused by Humanity itself. The rest is of Love, and Bondage..

You see,"Shatto continued"The 11 element's characterized the demons into 11 types. Each can get powerful by the orb coresponding. Inyuasha and Kagome gave the 11 orbs to the Dragon, that lives Far away, to protect. The only way was to put them in souls, then destroy them. Naomi was one..

He destroyed only but Time and Life, and gave that to Inyasha when Kagome died. Kagome's spirit is in the Time/Life and Wind orbs, she was set to protect them herself. So Is Naomi's in Wind. And Lord Inyuasha in Time/Life."

"Oh.."I said, looking at the Sword.."So that's why I had a dream."

"Must of been a Message by Inyuasha's spirit. To protect Kagome/Naomi.Basicly, Hikari."Shatto said, looking at me..

"You see, both of you can float.Fly."...
~~~~~~~~~
Heh..

EVme15
19th December 2002, 05:57 PM
Nekosha

I awoke suddenly. Something was strange. I looked down to see my school uniform had changed into a kimono. "O... K..." What had just happened? Some invisible force had pulled me into the well, a talking cat jumped onto my back, then...
I sighed, pulling myself up from the ground. "Might as well see where I am, this doesn't look like home..." I walked along, and it soon became apparent that this wasn't even my time. No smog, no billboards, no skyscrapers... This was 100% weird.
I walked into a village, looking for some answers. "Excuse me, how do I get to Tokyo from here?" "To... kee... yo? What land has ye traveled from, for no Tokeeyo is near here." OK, so this was the past. No big deal, right? Wrong.
"Um, thank you for your assistence?" I walked out and started to panic. "OK, I'm nowhere near Tokyo, I don't even know the year, I have no food, I'm helpless..." It took all my strength to surpress a WHY ME?!?!?! ready to jump up my throat. "Well, you're not helpless..." a voice said. I looked around. Seeing no one who could have said that, I added on to my sentence. "And now, I'm hearing things." "You're not hearing things. I'm inside you." "What?" What was this thing? I then remembered. "The cat!" This thing sounded just like the cat! "Exactly." "So, you're a cat who's inside my head, and can talk?" I heard the cat surpress a laugh. "Well, no. I'm a cat demon. And we now share the same body." "Oh, great. First I wake up in the past, now I'm fused with a demon. Today is turning out perfect for me." I walked over to a hill, layed down, and closed my eyes. "Hey, what are you doing?" "I'm going to sleep so I can wake up." I heard it pause. "This is all a dream, so when I wake up, I'll be at the bottom of the well, or back in school with the school bell ringing or the teacher yelling at me." "Don't go to sleep! Wait! THIS IS NOT A DREAM!" As if on cue, a giant demon jumped up from the ground. It looked like a worm with two arms.
A slash cut across my face, and I felt it. "OK, this isn't a dream, I believe you!" "Good, then let us swap souls." "WHAT?" "Let me take over."
I suddenly felt the weirdest feeling, I couldn't even explain it...
~|~|~|~|~
I'll either edit it for more or post a continuation later.

kalad1
19th December 2002, 07:03 PM
Kalad
__________________________________________________ _
Good, now follow my instructions explicitly, cross your arms over your chest. said a voice in my head. I did so. Good, now feel the power within you and move it to your wrists. I did so and saw a silvery look appear around my wrists. Here is the tricky part, you must will the power to form into two and a half foot blades and will them to stay. I tried to do this, it took two tries, and the Oni was beginning to stir. I saw two metal blades grow off my wrists. This is the ability called Adamant Blades, now finish off that disgusting beast! I ran forward and did a sideways slash, decapitating the Oni. Good, but there is more for you to learn.

Darkmaster Kagemusha
19th December 2002, 07:55 PM
Kage Ikagaide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I clutched my arm and tried to stem the flow of blood that poured from the wound. As soon as it stopped bleeding, I washed off the gash and then my hands and face. I started to stand up but noticed the shards of glowing blue crystal. I picked up a piece and tested to see if it would go back in my arm. To my utter surprise (And horror) it did, very slowly and very, very painfully. The gash closed up quickly, but it burned badly. Suddenly, the other shards of crystal shot away from me. I turned around and started to run as an instinct to get away. Before I knew it though, I was tumbling down a well that was mostly hidden by vegetation. As I thought I was going to hit the bottom, I felt a warm sensation and I suddenly flew back out of the well. I glanced around me. I thought I was in the same place, but it wasn't right. First of all--it was colder. Second of all--the trees were different and there was no vegetation on the well. "Oh crap...don't tell me I'm in another time."

"Hi! I almost didn't see you there. What are you doing on the ground?" said the female voice behind me. I tilted my head back all the way and saw a girl who looked to be about 13 but she had black angel wings growing from her back and she had small horns poking through her long ebony hair, which had some ice-blue highlights. She was also wearing a very old fashioned kimono. I collapsed all the way to the ground.

"Well, nobody told me I was in the past," I sighed. "I found out the hard way." Then I spoke louder. "So, what's your name?" I asked the girl, turning around and standing up, brushing myself off.

"I'm Kimi," the little demon-girl said in a high-pitched voice. I then popped my neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers all at the same time, causing a sound a lot like firecrackers.

"Do you happen to know where I can get some better clothes?" I asked. She kind of just tilted her head and looked at me.

"Oh! Yeah, I do, come on!" she exclaimed, grabbing my arm and pulling me.

TheSecertKeeper
19th December 2002, 08:03 PM
Fyre
------

This world I was in...it felt different. Well, of course it would! Wait..that well...did it lead me here? I would have to figure that out later. As I stood up I saw my different clothing. A dark blue skirt it seemed and a white shirt with some weird type of glove on my right arm. I looked around some more and soon my now pink eyes came upon a dark blue cloak which I picked up.

Are you ready to find you destiny...? Your past? Present? Future? came the distant voice I had heard before.

"Who's there?!" I yelled out once more as I felt a sharp pain in my right palm. It seemed to glow a bright green.

"Power! Power! Demon sense power!" I suddenly heard as I whipped around to see. A monster of some sort with three heads...it was rushing towards me! There was no place for me to run or hide. It suddenly grabbed my arm with the strange glove on it and my palm started glowing. I wasn't sure what happened next, all I know was that it draw a weird green orb from my hand but the orb seemed to over power the monster. It shattered in to peices and shattered the demon with it.

Haruko
20th December 2002, 07:21 PM
I'm going to post tomorrow, Iwas busy today....Just to let you know..:)

Matt
20th December 2002, 09:13 PM
OOC: Wow. I have been very busy. I couldnt post. But here i am now ^_^.
~*Matt-Chan*~
I looked down at my clothes. They were very different then what i had been wearing. I had no shows on. It was kinda werid. And some kind of weird thing that the pants and the shirt were conected. I was confused. I didnt know where i was and now i was wearing clothes i have never seen before. I got up off the ground and started to look around. It was a big open place with lots of trees. The air smelled like fresh cut grass. I walked somemore to see if i saw anything. But i saw nothing. I was very alone. There was no one to talk to. There was nothing. Nothing but trees. "Hmmm where am I" i asked myself. My voice echoed into the forest. It was very quite. "Hmmm this is weird being alone" i said. I heard a rumbling. "Ill Fix you of that" something said in the forest. My heart raced as i heard it coming. I was waiting to see what it was but i was still a little scared. I saw some of the trees falling to the ground. Then a giant ape busted out of the trees. When i could see by him, i saw that almost all the trees were knocked down by his great force. "Whhhhhhooooo aarrrreee yoooouuu" i asked. "Me? I am a demon. Here to take the Shikon no Tama from you" he said. "The what" i asked. "You will know soon enough kid" he said. He started to run towards me. It was like an earthquake. I ran away from it. It was very hard to get away from it. I kept trying anyway. I had got away enough to hide somewhere until he got away. I glanced at a tree nearby. I ran over there to see what was with it. I looked at it. There was a hole in there. It was big enough for me to fit in there just perfectly. I jumped in there and waited to see if the ape was still chacing me. I listened. I heard a faint stomping sound but it wasnt close. I sighed. "Man i sure am glad he is gone" i said. Then i heard something coming. It was the ape again. I ducked down in the hole and tried not to breath too hard. He was right over top of me now. I was very scared. My heart was beating as fast as it could. I felt weird with it doing that. As if something was in it..... Then something happened that wasnt expected. I sneezed. The ape heard me and looked down. He saw me sitting in there. He growled in anger. He picked me up by my clothes and dangled me over the tree. "So did you thing you could get away" he asked. "Ummmm" i said. "Well you cant. I want that jewel" he said. "What jewel" i asked. "The Shikon no Tama" he said. I was still very much confused. "Well ill show it to you" he said. He moved his arm a little and swiped across my stomach. His claws dug into my heart. I gasped for breath. Blood was gushing out of my stomach. I tried to ignore the pain but i couldnt. It was too much. I looked down a bit. And i saw a jewel floating there. It was a dark purple. The sun was shinning right in it to make it gleam. I was still gasping for air. "See this it the Shikon no Tama" he said. He moved his arm again. This time shadering the jewel. He dropped me to the ground. I smacked against it and bounched back up a bit and fell back down. I was laying in a puddle of blood. The ape laughed and walked off. I heard some yelling in the distance. Like the demon. It was a big flash of light. The jewel he had shaddered was too powerful for it. It had taken over his body and killed him. I didnt care it had blown up i just wanted to get up. I tried to get up but nothing was working. I kept trying yet it still didnt work. I tried again and finally i got up. But i was very weak. I walked some but i was limping. I didnt think i could make it for very long.....

EVme15
20th December 2002, 09:50 PM
Nekosha

I felt myself moving. What was going on? My body... it was no longer under my control! "What... What's going on?!" I shouted, scared. But if I couldn't move my body, how could I shout? I didn't know. But whatever was in control now seemed to know, and it apparently didn't mind telling me.
"You and I share the same body now. While one of us controls it, the other lays dormant inside the mind. I have been lying dormant, awaiting the time when I'd be needed. Now it's your turn to wait..." I could hear the tone lighten as it continued. "... unless you'd rather fight this guy yourself." "I don't know how, and you know it!" I shouted. "Then sit back for the ride. I'm in control anyways."
(Demon form) Finally, after countless years, I could once again fight. I was finally free. Extending my claws, I leapt at the giant worm opposing me. A gash swept its skin, and I smelled the demon blood pouring out. How good it smelled after all these years! Ignoring its injury, the figure lunged at me. I dodged with ease. "You're gonna halfta to a lot better than that!" I shouted, and slashed it again in the face.
I landed and turned to look, surveying the damage. It just licked its face with what appeared to be a ten times too long tounge, and continued fighting. Another lunge. Another dodge from me. "Missed me!" I jumped into a tree. Another assault was immediatly launched, and I dodged that as well. "You'll have to be a lot quicker tha-!" I was slammed from behind in mid air. As I landed, I turned to look at what had struck me. Its tail! "Dang, that thing's a lot smarter than I had credited it with!" I was hit from in front, this time by its arms. "Keep your guard up on all sides!" the human soul shouted at me. "I don't see you fighting out here..." I whispered. "LOOK OUT!" I turned back just in time to see a giant blast headed straight for my head! In two seconds, a brown glow emerged from my cheeck, blocked the blast, and shattered. "The Shikon no Tama!" I shouted in unison with the other demon. Well, that explained why we were attacked. When the flashe died down, all that remained of the my foe was a pile of smoldering flesh. All that was left of the jewel were a few shards. I picked them up and clenched them in my fist. I suddenly had the urge to shout. "DANGIT!"

Haruko
21st December 2002, 09:05 AM
~~~~~~~~~
Hikari
~~~~~~~~~
I tried flying for a while, to calm down. All it took, Shatto said, was being calmed and relaxed...

I wasn't.

"Kouij"I whispered, as he tried to fly too.
"Yeah?"
"Remember that time in 1st grade, where you put my hair into the paint?"

"No...you sure that was me?"
"Yeah, cause Kayla kept on saying'Come on Kouji!!"

"I'll never forgive you for that, or anything else you did to me."I added.
"Why bring this up now?We have to.."Kouji said.
"So!You do remember!!Even that time were you stole my lunch, and replaced it with the rotten Bolonga fropm the day before?"

"I.."Kouji said.."Fine!If you don't wanna be friends with me, then we will never be friends..!Ever!"Kouji said, finaly flying, and taking off..
"Shatto, What did I just say?To make...Kouji go away?"I said, suddenly coming back from reality. I don't think Naomi like's Kouji..

"Hikari, .."Shatto said"You just remembered time's where he made fun of you, and I think he was trying to forget that.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~
Kouji
~~~
Why, I thought,Would Hikari remember those thing's I did?

'Kouji, go back to Hikari' I saw the fiure of Inyuasha talk to me again.
'Why?'I replied.
'She did not mean that'Inyuasha continued'Naomi never liked me.'

'So, Naomi said that, not Hikari?'
'Yeah, although, she never brought those up..'
'Just go back to her when the time comes,'

'Ok....'

I looked across the lake, seeing Hikari fly..

"Till we meet again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruko
22nd December 2002, 05:57 PM
~~~~~~~~~
Hikari
~~~
I looked down the well..

"If I jump down there, will I go back into my time?"I asked Shatto..
"Yes, you will. The only difference is that you'll be wearing what you wear now, not in that period."

I saw a bright flash of light come from the well, following a whish sound...

"Hika...Hikari...Naomi.."The voice said, in a Girl/Man voice.

"Kayla?"I asked..
"Yes, with also the Spirit of Naroku(a Demomn Naomi hated the most when she was alive.She killed him, although his spirit lingers. )!"

"What did you do to her!!"I yelled, glowing Pink again.
"I took her as my own, she was so depressed. I found her near the well. I would've gotten Kouji, but he was already calmed By Ghost Hawk, who I will Revenge!"

"Naroku,"Shatto asked"Would'nt her body not be able to go through the well?She doesn't have a Kaze Shikon no Tama shard in her"

"Dumb Fox-Child"He continued"I inplanted one in her!"

"Naroku, get out of her body, or I'll Make you!"I said...Starting to float up, pointing my staff at him.

"Make me..Your Wind of the Seventh Star will only do harm to her body!!"

'I must have another spell..'I thought..'What if I make one up?Will it work?'

I made my Hand straight, and started to say a Spell, ending with..

"Hurricane....HAND!!"I yelled, with wind coming out of my hand, releasing bolts of Pink..

"Ahh!"As I saw a white aurora come out, in a Fox-Demon shape.

"I'll be Back!!"

I took the Shikon no Tama out of her forehead, making her comeback to normal...

"Hikari!!You so LOOK LIKE A FREAK SHOW!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Kouji
~~~~~~~~
I walked along the path of a Forest, taking a shower in a waterfall....

"Why?"I said, remembering Hikari's Smile, how it light's up my day....

"I can make you pain go away.."A Voice said.."I can lead you to..Hikari. The holder of the Kaze Shikon no Tama"

"Well..."I said, looking in the water'Is this pain the love for Hikari?Or the guilt of for what I did?'

'Don't go with him!'The spirit of Inyuasha said.

"I'm not doing it!"I yelled..

"Too Late, I gave you a shard of the Kaze Shikon no Tama. You can't resist..."

"I will.....let you...Just...."I said, my life draining. My shards started to glow a brim black..

"Let's destroy, Hikari!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

satansfairie
23rd December 2002, 09:12 AM
Rikashin:

I turn back toward the village where everyone was staring at me. I decided I should search for the shards of the jewel so that no one else could use it for evil. I then started to walk intothe forest that is next to the village. As I enter, I feel the temperature decreasing at every second. I shivered for a moment and decided that runnung will keep me warm. As I ran through the chilling forest, I noticed something sparkling. I ran toward it and noticed it was a shard of te jewel. When I reached for it, a squirrel demon snatches it and runs away. I started chasing it and as it it was running, it swallowed the shard. It stoppe and started toward me, so I came toward it will full force. At first, it was too fast for me to hit, but then after a while, I got used to his speed. In a couple slashes, he was dead with a shard in his body. I snickered and took the shard. I looked around andfound some old rope and made it into a necklace. Then I laced the shard into i and hid it in my clothes so that no one could take it. I picked up the demon's body and cleansed it with water then I walked throught the forest, mking his fur into a little bag t put my shard in, the more protection, the better.

Haruko
24th December 2002, 01:58 PM
I'm not posting due to Christmas, but if you want to know, It takes 50 shards to make the Orb complete..

So...basicly, I have 5, including the one in Kayla, and you seperate it, like the first 3 have 2, the next 5 or whatever...so on and so on..

kalad1
30th December 2002, 10:53 AM
Sorry about not posting about my absence, I didn't get the chance.
anyway, I have made a slight change for my char. he will gradually gain the visual signs of a hanyou wolf dude, like inuyasha except with a grey coloring to his hair, starting with the ears.
Kalad I'm sick of using italics so I'll use () for the spirits speech. oh, and my guy will definately keep the hanyou signs in the present
a while later, after bein taught the shrapnel burst, kalad is walking through the forests. (you can return to your own time you know, just use that well.) "I figured as much, hey, wait a minute what's this on my head... an ear? what the!?" (oh, I forgot to mention that, I was a wolf-demon type, you've lost your normal ears and gained pointed wolven ones on your head.) "Just great, now I will get even MORE taunting." (just throw a shuriken at them) "We aren't allowed to DO that in the future." (oh)
suddenly a rustling comes from within a bush. "who's there!" I shouted
"just me, you look like an old friend of mine, he had ears just like those." said a small metallic squirrel like creature. (aahhh, Argent) "the voice in my head just said aah, argent, is that your name?" I asked. "yes, wait a minute, those shards! do you know what those things ARE?" he asked. "yes, I do." we walked towards the well, discussing how I got there and what had happened.