PDA

View Full Version : my pic and any requests?

cutepika
11th May 2003, 11:58 AM
my own artwork
http://www.suta-raito.com/aishas2.gif

this pic came from a idea from suta-raito.com

any requests? I can do any pokemon that you ask. but it might not be perfect.:D :D :D :D

cutepika
11th May 2003, 12:43 PM
why will no one answer me. no one likes me here. and i was in a drawing mood today. oh well...

just kidding. I still want someone to answer me.

Becca of Team Rocket
11th May 2003, 12:49 PM
That's adorable! ^-^ I love the style, it's so fluffy and loveable and cute. It makes me just want to hug the picture. And the coloring is done so well!

Hey, if you're taking requests, could you draw a Charmeleon? I don't care what it's doing, or ANYTHING... just a Charmeleon however you feel like drawing it.

Thanks in advance! ^_^

UmbreonCurse
11th May 2003, 01:43 PM
Hee, that IS adorable. I don't suppose you could draw a pidgey sitting on an espeon's head for me could ya?

ralts_mudkip
11th May 2003, 02:01 PM
I am at a loss of words to describe the exelence of that peace of art work. :o could you draw a picture of rayquaza flying throgh the air high above? (kind of like haku the dragon in "Spireted away")

OpOp32
11th May 2003, 02:17 PM
Wow, u r a very skilled artist indeed. I have somethin i would like u to draw for me.

You see the Exploud in my sig? I would luv a picture of one of them standing on the edge of a cliff roaring (sorta Lion King). And have a Torchic sitting by one of its feet, and a Minun by the other. Thanx!!!

cutepika
11th May 2003, 02:25 PM
thanks for the requests you guys. I will try to have them done in a coulple of days. I'll let you know whem I am done and where to find them. I'll do my best!:D :D :D :D :D

cutepika
11th May 2003, 02:28 PM
and just to let you know I also drew that pikachu in my signature. I am better at drawing pikachus as you can tell...

cutepika
11th May 2003, 02:39 PM
ok rebecca of team rocket. yours is finished!!! It's a funny pose. I am posting it on this message okay?
[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/chillinguy9/pcharmeleon3.ipg] I hope you like it!:D :wave: :D there are other pics surounding it because i placed it on a charmander and evolutions page. its the one with the smaller version next to it. I did two for you each of different sizes. I really drew that pic!!!!

Psychic_Trainer_Mara
11th May 2003, 03:12 PM
Could you draw a picture of a Minun eating a berry and a Plusle beside him looking jealous? I love the little creatures. Thanks! (I thought since you liked Pikachu...)

Pichu
11th May 2003, 04:11 PM
Can you draw a Cyndaquil and Pichu and Mew?
They don't have to be on the same pic, but I want to see under your drawing style, what it'll look like (compared to my poor pics :(....)

Dragonfree
11th May 2003, 04:55 PM
Hmmm...

Can you draw a Scyther and a Charmeleon, both with their arms crossed and facing away from each other, looking like they hate each other?

EDIT: The address for that Charmeleon doesn't work, but if I change the .ipg to .jpg, like I thought it was supposed to be, I get the official picture of Charmeleon which is certainly not your artwork...

cutepika
11th May 2003, 07:28 PM
I have finished yours cyndaquil. horay! If you want to see it go to C:\My Documents\My Pictures\pokemon\cyndaquil.JPEG hope you like it!;)

Pichu
11th May 2003, 07:49 PM
cutepika, I think you need to upload it first...cuz I can't access your hard drive :no:

Use this : (img) url (/img) <---change the parentheses to brackets (ie: () to [] ) :)

SmearGal
11th May 2003, 08:04 PM
^_^';; Very cute picture(s)! Your style is amazingly cute!

As Cyndaquil pointed out, we can't access your hard drive from our seperate computers, so you'll need to upload them onto the internet. Might I suggest DeviantArt (http://www.deviantart.com) or Webshots (http://community.webshots.com)? They're simple and free.

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Also, I have a request for you, even though it looks like you have a lot already. It's Neopet-ish. Can you draw me two striped Shoyrus, one's a girl and one's a boy. ^_^';; Any pose is fine, just make it funny!

Thanks!

~Smear

dr._samurai
11th May 2003, 08:26 PM
your pics are all excellent so far. can you please draw a quagsire. no specific request. as long as its a quagsire. kthnx!!!11

SneaselReborned
11th May 2003, 09:17 PM
This might be a little hard, but could you draw this:

Sneasel in the middle of the picture with a dark background and claws put into an "X", also glaring at the viewer. Could you also make the pic kinda small, just like twice the size of the Sneasel pic in my sig.

Latios & Latias
12th May 2003, 05:37 AM
im sorry to request this when u already have loads, but could u draw my team? its in my signature and, if u want a spacific pose could u have them like "we're hard dont mess with us" leaning against each other and all pwetty please

Phoenixsong
12th May 2003, 03:48 PM
Ooooooo! Aishas! That's what they are, aren't they? *sniff* reminds me of Rodoryoku, that does... hmmm. Well, I can see that you have a TON of requests right now, but if you wouldn't mind... could you draw Rodoryoku for me? He's a yellow Aisha, nothing more... however if you could make him as real-cat-like as possible, that'd be nice. Not that the pic has to be realistic or anything...something like the Aishas you drew would be great. Three more things: 1.) yeah, I agree with SmearGal; try using Webshots, Deviantart or something; Yahoo! Photos also works well. Or you could just do what you did with the Aishas, however that worked (I'm no good at that sort of thing). 2.) Ermm... I understand that you wanted to put the pictures up and reply and shtuff as soon as you did, but, um, try not to double post if you can help it. And 3.) Keep up the awesome work! XD!

Wild Female Machoke
12th May 2003, 05:03 PM
AWWW!!! Your pic looked so kawaii! *Bambi eyes*

Oh yeah, could you please draw me a Machop enjoying a tray of sushi? She should hold a pair of chopsticks too.

I had to agree that you should upload your pic first before posting. As mentioned before look for some web storage for your artwork.

cutepika
12th May 2003, 09:19 PM
thanks for the requests and comments. you guys. It will probaly be a while before I can get all of your pics done. I am drowning in homework. but i am trying as fast as i can. thanks again for your support!;)

cutepika
19th May 2003, 12:46 PM
I am trying my hardest to get your pics done, but with finals and all... It's oing to take a lot longer than expected. I'm sorry. If your mad at me I totaly understand. I should try harder. once again I'm sorry.:( :) :( :(

Gengar's Dance
19th May 2003, 07:54 PM
after youre doe w/ crappy school crap...can you make my team? and the special colors...thanx...BTW, ur bieng to hard on urself...

Katie
19th May 2003, 10:23 PM
it's a good sign you gete so many requests so fast *_* that means we like you =D *gets up unusually close to your face* we liek yuo. :> we reallay doo =D [/creepy]. anyway, yeah, don't beat yourself up about these pics, it's just the internet :p school comes first, finish up your stuff and THEN get on with the art stuff ;> anyway... *shuffles around* if you're not too busy, could you draw my character "houndizard"? it's a charizard/houndoom hybrid, you can make up the details :> also, is it ok if I put it in my webshots (or whatever I get later >_>) album? giving you full credit of course ;) thanks so much in advance!!!!

~Katie

ralts_mudkip
20th May 2003, 05:52 PM
Well i don't have to do school so evrything else comes first (lucky me :rolleyes: ).... Errr anyway do you still have my request in mind? :wave:

God of Fire
21st May 2003, 04:28 PM
Heh finals...I've just had my mock exams at my school.

If you don't mind, could you do my request? If you think you have too many them don't bother with it. It's a picture of a normal Pelliper with a shiny Wingull in it's mouth (if you haven't seen, the shiny form has green instead of blue parts) hehe it's dedicated to that cute shiny Wingull I caught 2 days ago^_^

Umbry Ashley
23rd May 2003, 07:02 PM
*____* *HAVE NO WORDS*
IT'S WONDERFULL!!!!
can u make me a female umbreon with a cyndaquil??

Lightning
23rd May 2003, 07:57 PM
May I just point out that you most likely did NOT draw either of those. I think the first picture you posted was on of Eevee1's splash images and the image in your sig is in her Pokemon gallery. -_-; Unless you are Eevee1 (in which case I'd think you'd post your finished pictures as working links and on the S-r site...), you have no right to be claiming those pictures as your own work.

Bai,
Lightning

Eevee1
23rd May 2003, 09:07 PM
Yeah..uh...you're all asking the wrong person to do requests T_T

I am the webmistress of suta-raito.com and I drew that pikachu and those aishas, they are on my 404 error page...just look:
http://suta-raito.com/error
And the pikachu is on a page with all the other pictures I draw O_o; Please don't claim my pictures as your own...that's just wrong...I took the time to draw these for people to use with credit given ^.^;; Not to steal.

pimuni
23rd May 2003, 09:34 PM
i cant believe there are people as dumb as this person. taking away art from others and claiming them as his/her/its own, :mad: bah! this thread should be closed...

OR, evee, you could start making your requests. how's that. a lot much cooler and no cheating. :D

EDIT: Evee1, now that u r doing requests, could u please do me a Kingdra? thanks :)

Lightning
23rd May 2003, 09:45 PM
Just as I thought... -_- Claiming other people's art as your own is almost as low as you can go. Are you going to come clean and do the requests yourself or do you want me to close this? =\ You can still come clean and do it the respectable way.

Bai,
Lightning

Gengar's Dance
23rd May 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by BBallfan1
after youre doe w/ crappy school crap...can you make my team? and the special colors...thanx...BTW, ur bieng to hard on urself...

I cant beleive i was askin the wrong person the whole time!!! well, Eevee1, if you can, mebbe you could start doing these pics...pweez...o well, if you dont i understand. if you are...the quate up there is to remind(sorry if it sounds that im askin for to much). thanx!

ralts_mudkip
23rd May 2003, 10:53 PM
Okay, in light of this new information i have two things to say:

1. cutepika, BUGGER OFF!!! :mad:

2. Eevee1, could you do my request of Rayquaza spining and roling and circling throgh the clowds pweaze??? :D

Eevee1
23rd May 2003, 11:01 PM
I guess I can try to do all the requests that were pointed towards my drawings ^.^;

SneaselReborned
23rd May 2003, 11:48 PM
*shoots cutepika*

Annoyance taken care of.

This thread should be closed and if Eevee1 wishes he/she can make a requests thread of his/her own.

Cutepika, you are a disgrace to the Fan Art forum and you should be temporarily banned from TPM.

God of Fire
24th May 2003, 03:57 AM
Thank you Eevee1 if you decide to do our requests.
I'm not sure what possesed CutePika to steal your art though!

Lightning
24th May 2003, 09:38 AM
It happened on another popular board, too. -_-;; Though the thing I don't get is why they would link to the site they stole it from in their post. o_O;;

Btw, Eevee1, if you'd like to do all the requests, maybe you could open up your own thread or something like that. ^_^; I'm going to close this before it turns into some sort of flame war over stolen FanArt.

Bai,
Lightning