PDA

View Full Version : *pops out*

VirtualPlay
11th May 2003, 12:16 PM
If you've ever been in the AIM chat "ummmm," you know that when I say this I'm leaving "ummmm."

Well, now I'm saying it in ASB.

Yes, I am leaving ASB. I highly doubt that I will ever *pop in* again. Everything about ASB completely disinterests me. Everything about ASB has to follow a set of arbitrary rules, everything in ASB has to be done in a timely fashion, and a lot of people within ASB (no names) have pushed my patience past its limit.

I'm dropping everything as it stands. My Pokémon will not be sold. As for the FFA Tourney, do what you want to with my four Salvage Balls.

And so, goodbye ASB...

*pops out*

Moltrecuno
11th May 2003, 12:42 PM
Wow. People seem to be leaving every week it seems. X_x;; I know what you mean about this place disinteresting you and all that other lovely stuff. I'll still see you in the RPGs. :)

Have a nice life out of this hellhole of a place I call ASB :)

Yes! I admit calling this place a hellhole!! *bows*

Charler: *sweatdrop* I would like Veon to psychic you into a wall before leaving... that'll be hilarious.

-_-;;

~M~

Edit: ending color tag=ebilness...

SneaselReborned
11th May 2003, 12:54 PM
Cya TDM. On my old account (Metalakafable), I knew you kinda well. Anyway, cya.

Hope you have fun. ASB is getting boring no thanks to certain people (no names).

M1ND G4ME
11th May 2003, 01:03 PM
Yeah sorry to see you go, I never got a chance to battle you but I heard you were good. lol

and "Have a nice life out of this hellhole of a place I call ASB
Yes! I admit calling this place a hellhole!! *bows*"

I second that! Thank you *bows*

Anyways see you in RPG, *walks over to RPG* *spots you among the crowd* YO!

tygerofdanyte
11th May 2003, 03:31 PM
*pops in for a simple second and pops out again after typing out a tirade that probably couldn't have been typed in a simple second*

Bye TDM i suppose.

second to all who call this place a hell-hole and stay. I can offer one of two things to you.

1. Praise for staying in hell. Nahh, maybe not.

2. I'll call you an infidel, for staying in hell. *snickers*

3. j/k

4. if you do call this place a hell-hole dont' stay here that's all.

5. wait this is five things instead of two things. whoops

*pops back out*

Icy
11th May 2003, 04:15 PM
Bye. Not that I knew you.

But I do COMPLETELY agree with this statement:

Everything about ASB has to follow a set of arbitrary rules, everything in ASB has to be done in a timely fashion, and a lot of people within ASB (no names) have pushed my patience past its limit.

--; A ton of people (mostly newer people who think they're all that) annoy the heck out of me. Weelll, buh-bye.

Adios! Farewell!