PDA

View Full Version : Trading Spaces: Crossover Series

Snakes N' Legends
11th May 2003, 12:34 PM
For those who know about Trading Spaces and for those who don't, It is a show about friends designing each others house with a certain time limit. I decided to take that idea and put a little crossover fun. Meaning that different literary characters and Anime characters will show up.

Prologue

A trailer is shown in the background of a metropolis city. The city is known as Hollywood. This city is responsible for many create movies, TV shows and reality shows. The door opens to reveal a figure. A camera is filming her entrance. It is a female who is drinking a Sobe drink. She steps out with a cell phone near her head. She is an important conversation. She hangs up the phone and turns to the camera.

“Hello, my name is Paige Davis. Many people know me from the show Trading Spaces. For those who don’t know what Trading Spaces is or they don’t have a Dish, Satellite or Cable, Trading Spaces is a new addition to the Reality show saga. So follow me!!“ The host says.

We follow Paige inside her trailer. The trailer is bright and cheery. We see pictures and memorabilia from previous shows scattered everywhere. We see a big screen TV at the end of the trailer. Paige sits down and turns the TV on. We see the intro to Trading Spaces. Paige turns back to the camera.

“Trading Spaces isn’t your normal reality show. It isn’t like Survivor or The Mole or like Big Brother. There isn’t a prize to be won, except if you count the expressions on the people’s faces after they see their new rooms.”

The Trading Spaces intro ends and we see clips of many people who signed up for this reality fixer-up show. There are a few celebrity shots but most of the people are just average citizens.

“Each participant tells how they want a certain room changed. It gives us guidelines on how to know what to expect. They usually tell us what they want and what they don’t want. But of course, our designers have a different opinion on how the room should look.”

Next, we see clips of Paige and the participants. She talks with them and switches keys. Then she hands over the keys to the participants so they can redesign each other’s rooms. Then we hear random lines after our participants leave.

“I say that to get the viewers interested. On our show we have two designers for each house and we have one carpenter. Now it isn’t the same set of designers or the same carpenter for each episode. We like to switch them around so there is some pizzazz every episode. There is a time limit of two days and a limit spending money of One thousand dollars.”

Paige’s cell phone rings right as clips of the designers and carpenters are shown. She picks it up and starts talking. We can hear a conversation between a famous film director and her, thanks to the modern hacking process.

“Stephen Spielbunk, for the last time, Trading Spaces is a reality show, not a movie. You can’t take reality and turn it into a movie, unless you want to do a documentary about Trading Spaces.” Paige said.

“Documentaries? They don’t make anything. Come on!!! I will give you a quarter of the money that the movies makes.” Stephen Spielbunk offered.

“Hey!!! I make more than that. Do you think that a host of a reality show is paid poorly? Do you think the host of Survivor is paid less than nothing? Do you think the host of American Idol is paid zip? Do you think the host of Fear Factor is paid nada? No, they are not. So stop bothering me!!!” Paige said angrily as she hung up on Spielbunk.

“Sorry about that!!! He bugs me every time. That so-called director needs to see a psychologist to get his mind examined. Well, where was I?” Paige said.

A producer came into the trailer. He went up to Paige and whispered into her ear. Paige nodded and turned back towards the camera. She puts a tape into the VCR and starts it. It shows a file and clips of many different characters.

“Trading Spaces will have a special season or series this year. It isn’t like that those Celebrity Episodes. We will go where no TV Series or Reality Series has gone before!!!” Paige shouted.

A producer ran up to her and whispered in Paige’s ear. Paige blushed and lowered her voice. She went over to a fridge and opened it. She took out a bottle of pink lemonade. Then she exited the trailer. The camera kept following her. She turned to the camera.

“Stay tuned fans, because what you are about to see in this upcoming series has never been done on television before. So prepare those remote controls! Pop in those Videocassettes! You won’t want to miss a single second of this extravagant series.” Paige announced.

Paige turned away from the camera. A Volcano Red PT Cruiser arrived on the scene. Paige opened the back door and got in. She told the driver to go to Six Flags, since she still had a week until this new series premiered. The camera films the car leaving the lot. Meanwhile, a mysterious and dark figure appears out the dark. The camera turns to film it. It smiles as it watches the PT Cruiser containing Paige Davis drive off.

“So Paige Davis, we meet and the next encounter will be even more than this encounter.” The shadowed figure chuckled.

We see it disappear into the shadow. Suddenly, Stephen Spielbunk arrives on the scene. He runs into Paige’s trailer. The camera zooms on the trailer to see what is going on. Spielbunk is running around looking for something. Spielbunk exits the trailer and Mewtwo appears. Mewtwo gives a warning to Spielbunk but Spielbunk ignores it. Mewtwo uses his psychic power to throw him off the lot. Mewtwo turns to the camera and motions the cameraman to turn the camera off. The camera is turned off and taken back to the camera department. Mewtwo is left alone. He chuckles and leaves for the first destination of the new Trading Spaces Series. But before he leaves, he says this.

<Oh what fools this producers be!!>

Tha Legend
11th May 2003, 01:55 PM
I don't know if you're still here, but I'd love to see a Tenchi/Ranma/Oh My Goddess show! It could be a special 3-way or something. [looks back at "3-way"...]
Grow up people!
Anyway, I don't know if you're taking requests, but I'm waiting to see what you come up with.

Snakes N' Legends
11th May 2003, 02:23 PM
Tha Legend: Hmmmmm, that sounds like a good idea. The only problem is that I don't know very much about the Ranma series and I have no idea what Oh My Goddess is about but I will consider it. The first few chapters will be a Pokemon Trading Special with a little Digimon on the side.

Edit: Oops I accidently called you The Legend. Sorry about that!!