PDA

View Full Version : My First RMT ,And My First Post.

Ecko-Man
11th May 2003, 04:45 PM
Here it is.

Glalie(Leftovers)
/Spikes
/Protect
/Ice-Beam
/Crunch
Strategy:
I bring em' out first ,spiking my way into the match. Since for some reason, fire types are more popular than ever, i'll bring Glalie out first, since they tend to be brought out later in the match. After I hopefully get the chance to pike at least two times, I bring em' back in for later. Protect is for after I have Spiked, and the opponent brings out a pokemon, which is good against it.

Manectric(King's-Rock)
/Thunder-Wave
/Attract
/Bite
/Thunderbolt
Strategy:
I bring this lil' guy out after Glalie. I know it will be hurt by Spikes, but hear me out. I will start off with Thunder-Wave, because as we all know, Attract can't affect a pokemon of a different gender, but a status effect such as paralysis, can. Then use Attract if the opponent hasn't switched out, making it hard for the adversary to connect with a blow. Bite is for constant flinching, if the opponent decides to keep that pokemon out, but if they switched out, use Thunder-Wave on it to paralyze. Thunderbolt is simply a move with S.T.A.B. and power behind it.

Medicham(Leftovers)
/Bulk-Up
/Recover
/Shadow-Ball
/Brick-Break
Strategy:
I know you're thinkin' ,"why Shadow-Ball?" Well, it's because of Medicham's Pure-Power ability ,doubling attack. Well start off with Bulk-Up, greatly increasing your attack and defenses, for flyers.(that's where the defensive part came in my head) Recover, after you've Bulked'-Up enough to start sweeping your opponent, although the attached Leftovers were helping you out. Shadow-Ball will most likely knock out, ghosts,and other psychics, increasing your variety of knock-outs. Brick-Break obviously powered up by S.T.A.B.,and Bulk-Up, will now obviously knock out normal, dark, and possibly a steel type. Leftovers will regain lost hp from Spikes.

Dusclops(Leftovers)
/Mean-Look
/Toxic
/Night-Shade
/Rest
Strategy:
Mean-Look, to lock the target in. Then Toxic to show the opponent that death for their pokemon is now imenent. Night-Shade to push the envelope. Rest after you Mean-Look the next pokemon, as Dusclops has the defenses to hold off two attacks before it goes on the rampage after it wakes up.

Gorebyss(Leftovers)
/Agility
/Iron-Defense
/Amnesia
/Baton-Pass
Strategy:
First off, disregard this pokemon's type and etc., because it is only a utility to increase the next pokemon's stats, making it an vicious end after these stat alterers are baton-passed. Use Amnesia first, as the opponent will realise Gorebyss's weakness in its stats and will try to faint the thing before you stat-up. Agility to increase its speed ,as well as the next pokemon's, when these are passed on. Now Iron-Defense, to improve on Gorebyss's defense which is already high, to make it last longer so it can improve the next pokemon's stats as high as possible before having to Baton-Pass. This pokemon is merely a utility.

Swampert(Leftovers)
/Earthquake
/Surf
/Ice-Beam
/Refresh
Strategy:
This thing is now a god after being passed. Nothing can now destroy em' in at the least 3 moves, and that's if the pokemon is a grass type, and it has Ice-Beam to take care of them. Its defenses and speed are now high enough to survive a couple of 00bers, if the other pokemon have not done their jobs on the field. Refresh is just in case if someone wants to bring out a status inducer, thus changing its satus back to normal, and making the annoyer have to start all over again with their pattern.

Rate it !!!

arial arial

Gnome Slayer
11th May 2003, 05:03 PM
Glalie: I'd put toxic over protect, but looks OK

Manectric: Even though bite flinches occasonaly I think Crunch is better, but bite works. (and spikes don't hurt your pokemon only the opponent's)

Medicham: Looks OK.

Dusclops: Good

Gorebys: OK (Although for some reson I just got extreeme De-Ja-Vu)

Swampert: Rest is more versitial than Refresh, or youcould go with endevour, but its OK.

Overall a good team.

Ryantheman
11th May 2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Ecko-Man
Here it is.

Glalie(Leftovers)
/Spikes
/Protect
/Ice-Beam
/Crunch
Strategy:
I bring em' out first ,spiking my way into the match. Since for some reason, fire types are more popular than ever, i'll bring Glalie out first, since they tend to be brought out later in the match. After I hopefully get the chance to pike at least two times, I bring em' back in for later. Protect is for after I have Spiked, and the opponent brings out a pokemon, which is good against it.

Looks fine. Just watch out for Blaziken starters.

Manectric(King's-Rock)
/Thunder-Wave
/Attract
/Bite
/Thunderbolt
Strategy:
I bring this lil' guy out after Glalie. I know it will be hurt by Spikes, but hear me out. I will start off with Thunder-Wave, because as we all know, Attract can't affect a pokemon of a different gender, but a status effect such as paralysis, can. Then use Attract if the opponent hasn't switched out, making it hard for the adversary to connect with a blow. Bite is for constant flinching, if the opponent decides to keep that pokemon out, but if they switched out, use Thunder-Wave on it to paralyze. Thunderbolt is simply a move with S.T.A.B. and power behind it.

Nice, but make sure it's female. there tend to be more males used. Oh, and spikes only hurt the opponent

Medicham(Leftovers)
/Bulk-Up
/Recover
/Shadow-Ball
/Brick-Break
Strategy:
I know you're thinkin' ,"why Shadow-Ball?" Well, it's because of Medicham's Pure-Power ability ,doubling attack. Well start off with Bulk-Up, greatly increasing your attack and defenses, for flyers.(that's where the defensive part came in my head) Recover, after you've Bulked'-Up enough to start sweeping your opponent, although the attached Leftovers were helping you out. Shadow-Ball will most likely knock out, ghosts,and other psychics, increasing your variety of knock-outs. Brick-Break obviously powered up by S.T.A.B.,and Bulk-Up, will now obviously knock out normal, dark, and possibly a steel type. Leftovers will regain lost hp from Spikes.

looks fine to me.

Dusclops(Leftovers)
/Mean-Look
/Toxic
/Night-Shade
/Rest
Strategy:
Mean-Look, to lock the target in. Then Toxic to show the opponent that death for their pokemon is now imenent. Night-Shade to push the envelope. Rest after you Mean-Look the next pokemon, as Dusclops has the defenses to hold off two attacks before it goes on the rampage after it wakes up.

switch curse for toxic

Gorebyss(Leftovers)
/Agility
/Iron-Defense
/Amnesia
/Baton-Pass
Strategy:
First off, disregard this pokemon's type and etc., because it is only a utility to increase the next pokemon's stats, making it an vicious end after these stat alterers are baton-passed. Use Amnesia first, as the opponent will realise Gorebyss's weakness in its stats and will try to faint the thing before you stat-up. Agility to increase its speed ,as well as the next pokemon's, when these are passed on. Now Iron-Defense, to improve on Gorebyss's defense which is already high, to make it last longer so it can improve the next pokemon's stats as high as possible before having to Baton-Pass. This pokemon is merely a utility.

Nice, but you should put an attacking move.

Swampert(Leftovers)
/Earthquake
/Surf
/Ice-Beam
/Refresh
Strategy:
This thing is now a god after being passed. Nothing can now destroy em' in at the least 3 moves, and that's if the pokemon is a grass type, and it has Ice-Beam to take care of them. Its defenses and speed are now high enough to survive a couple of 00bers, if the other pokemon have not done their jobs on the field. Refresh is just in case if someone wants to bring out a status inducer, thus changing its satus back to normal, and making the annoyer have to start all over again with their pattern.

Sweet.

Rate it !!!

Looks fine to me. I give it 8/10

arial arial :yes:

:: One ::
11th May 2003, 05:51 PM
Glaile: I think toxic over protect would be good.

Manectric: Maybe.. maybe.. headbutt over attract to take more advantage out of Kings Rock. Kings Rock plus 30% flinching is just as annoying as attract. =D

Medicham: Good i guess.

Dusclops: I think Will O' Wisp might be better since I think toxic should be on glaile. Will O' Wisp will cut into there attack power giving Dusclops more staying power. Why Leftovers? Chesto Berry all the way.

Gorebyss: Unless you play against people who are noobish, you won't get too many moves off on this guy. They'll just haze or phaze this guy. I gave up on baton passing, too much trouble. Also, it won't be effective because none of your pokemon have the ability Soundproof, Suction Cups, etc. Whatever pokemon gets the pass will just be hazed or phazed. For your purposes, nothing to change...

Swampert: Rest over refresh... but i guess you gave that TM to dusclops.